Triplets: Three Are One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,786 Followers

I couldn't hold back anymore. The situation had just gotten too erotic for me to restrain myself any longer. I kept pushing into Dani's hot box, but at a slower pace, hoping to keep the sensations for a little longer. In truth, I wanted to hold off until the very last second so that Dani and I could come together. "I'm almost there, Dani... should I.. NG! Oh, fuck, sis! Stop clenching like that, I won't be able to pull out!"

How she managed to get this out is beyond me, but she said it clear as day. "DON'T PULL OUT! FILL ME! I'M CUM- CUUUUUMMMMINNNGGGGG!! OH SHIT!"

That was all I could take. Every last ounce of self control was gone and I lost it, all of it. I thought the blow job I'd received a few minutes before had resulted in the most powerful orgasm in my life, but the one I had inside my twin sister's pumping, tightening pussy is easily, even to this day, about one of the best ever. I felt myself explode inside her, spurt after spurt of healthy cum from deep within my balls, which were clenching and grinding out the white stuff like they were bottomless wells of semen. I must have coated the inner lining of her womb with at least three full shots, each as powerful as the one before it, followed by smaller eruptions to a lesser degree until my dick couldn't twitch anymore. I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her ass into my groin, pressing my cock into her as far as it would go, and then slumped over her back, breathing heavily, like I had just run a marathon race.

I felt so euphoric from having just fucked my sister that all I could do was laugh softly into her ear- a good, gentle laugh. A laugh of love. "Oh, God, sis... that was... easily... the best... I've ever had... oh, fuck..." As much as a surprise to me as it was to Dani, my cock revived itself for just one more spurt, a post-orgasmic explosion which dumped one more load into her already overflowing pussy. "AUGH! FUCK!"

Dani's reaction was no less enthusiastic than mine. Her back arched neatly beneath my spent form, pushing against me just a touch more, rocking her hips and allowing her pussy muscles to milk me as much as possible. We lay there like that for a few minutes until I felt a strange sensation on my legs, like...

"Sam, are you-?

Sam stopped licking our thighs for just a second. "God, Jake. You came like a firehose. It's dripping down both your legs! I couldn't just let it make a mess on the floor!" With that, she went right back to cleaning us up. I wondered, distantly, how Dani would respond if Sam accidentally ended up licking her pussy.

"Want some more of that?" I asked in an amused tone.

"Sure!" Sam paused long enough to answer.

I pulled out of Dani's pussy, which caused her to moan reluctantly. As soon as the head of my dick popped out of the cum-filled mound (which I still hadn't gotten a really good look at yet), Sam squealed with delight as my seed freely began to pour out of Dani's fuck hole. If Dani WAS squeamish about having our sister licking her pussy, she made no complaints at the time. She just moaned softly, too tired to do anything else but submit to the gentle bathing from Sam's tongue. I stood where I was so as not to complicate things for Sam and was surprised to feel her mouth quickly, hungrily envelop my dangling member. "Whoa, Sam! Easy goes, there. Twice in such a short amount of time was hard enough, do you really wanna push it for a third?"

I heard an audible pop when Sam pulled her lips away from my cock. I looked down to see her face literally covered with both mine and Dani's cum, licking her lips like a cat who'd just lapped up a bowl of milk. "Is that a trick question?" she asked. "If I can coerce you into fucking me even HALF as well as you just did Dani, then I'd consider myself more than pleased!" She kissed the tip of my cock, which to my amazement, was hardening for a third go-around. "Is she asleep yet?" she asked.

I looked down at Dani and, sure enough, she was splayed out over the kitchen table with her eyes sweetly closed, breathing slowly but heavily. I looked down at Sam with a curious expression on my face. "How-?"

Sam was stroking my thickening member and licking the shaft softly, inducing slight after shocks of orgasmic pleasure. "How'd I know? She always does that after a good cum. She'll wake up soon." She bobbed once, twice on the cock head and then pulled back. "And how do I know that, you're probably asking yourself." As a matter of fact, I was. "Well, we ARE sisters. We've played around a bit... mostly when we were younger, but every once in a while, when men are scarce..."

I couldn't believe my ears. My sisters were BI and never mentioned it? This was a day FULL of surprises! "How... how long since...?"

Sam stood up, looking rather pleased with herself (as well she should- she did a great job of cleaning us up and not a drop of cum hit the wooden floor). "Since our last time? Uhm... I think it was last Thanksgiving, when everyone was watching the game." I thought back to that day, when our parents were still alive. I could distinctly recall a point in the game when Dad, Mom and I all looked around the living room, wondering where my sisters had gotten off to. Now I knew.

I smiled wryly at the memory, but a little sadly, too. The memory of our parents was still fresh, which was good, but bad, too. I suddenly felt a little guilty. I mean, there I was, naked as the day I was born, with one sister seeping my cum from her pussy and the other (now) equally naked, in front of me and expecting me to service her as well. What the hell had happened? "Oh, shit, sis. What've we done?"

Sam stepped in and gave me a hug, my hard-on pressing flatly against both our bellies and still oozing a small amount of jism. "Shhh," she said quietly. "It's okay. I know the memory of Mom and Dad is still strong, but... oh, hell, Jake... we've kept it secret from you for so long that we never thought to tell you once they died."

I nodded, my arms enveloping her in a brotherly embrace. "Well, I guess I can sorta understand," I said. "It is, after all, your sex life and it's not like either one of you could get pregnant, but-"

Sam stepped back from our hug. "No, I don't think you understand." I blinked at her in slight confusion. I was pretty sure that I HAD understood, but a nuclear winter of family secrets was about to be called. "Mom and Dad were in on it, too. They joined us every once in a while."

I took that in, carefully and deeply, thinking about the implications of that confession. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" I finally asked.

"Because we were worried about how you'd react," Dani said from behind me groggily. She was waking back up from her post-orgasmic daze. "It wasn't some grand plot, if that's what you're thinking. We were just concerned that you might feel... well... cheated in some way."

I smirked at Sam, who nodded in confirmation. Even though we all three were blessedly nude, at that moment, I was looking at my sisters and not two women with whom I had just enjoyed the most amazing sex with- with one still expecting some more of the same. "Well," I said as I brushed my hand through my hair as Dani turned and sat on the table's edge to wrap her legs relaxedly around my waist. "I guess maybe I DO feel cheated, but not in a bad way. I sorta wish you'd guys let me join in a lot sooner. When did this start?"

Dani leaned over my shoulder and kissed my neck playfully, glad that I hadn't flown off the handle or gotten upset at the news that I was in a long-going incestuous family. "We'll talk about that later, Jake. For now, I think I'd be very happy to see you do to Sam what you just did to me."

I reached down and caressed Dani's thigh with a gentle but firm rub. She was right. "Okay," I said, looking at Sam, my other twin sister. "How do you want to do this?"

"Are you kidding me?" Sammie asked with a bright smile. "Dani said that she wanted you to do to me what you did to her. That means, EXACTLY the same thing." She walked past me and leaned over an empty section of the table, her pussy already gleaming with the dewy residue of sexual anticipation.

I laughed and was about to oblige her, my throbbing-if-over-used cock still hard as a rock, when Dani stopped. "Wait a sec... Sammie, did you leave any for me this time?"

Sam rolled her waist a little as well as her eyes, leaning up on one of her elbows. "Some, yeah. Sleepyhead."

I glanced at Dani with an unspoken question. "It's a little tradition we started with Dad," she explained. "Just before he would fuck one of us, if the other was around she would slick him up some. Easier entry that way," she added as though to excuse it. Without waiting, she slid off the table and proceded to manhandle my cock like she was a dog licking a bone. I took a moment to appreciate the fact that I couldn't tell the difference between either of my sisters' oral techniques- both were accomplished cocksuckers. Dad must have been one hell of a lucky guy. She undoubtedly tasted some remnance of her own love juice on my pole as she licked and sucked it for a few minutes, but that only added to the wonderful sensations I was experiencing. Finally she pulled away with the same little pop that Sam makes and said, "Okay. Fire away, brother! Fuck our sister's pussy but good!"

"FINALLY!" Sam sighed as I got into position behind her waiting, taut ass. "You know... this is one of my favorite positions," she commented, "but I like doggie style better. I like the way my tits swing with the thrusts."

I held back from actually inserting my ready stiffness into her waiting pussy. "You know, I'm a pretty big fan of both, in equal measure, but I'm flexible. You wanna do it doggie style, sis? I might last a little longer this time."

Sam smiled, glanced at Dani, and then positively beamed at the suggestion. "Living room?" I didn't oppose it at all and said so. Sam stood up, walked into the adjoining living room and got down on all fours on the shag carpeting, her sculpted ass high in the air and ready for me to fill to the brim with as much cum as my poor, tired nutsack could muster. "Okay... NOW you can fire at will," she said happily. "Don't worry about me. I've already cum twice, once by myself and once while watching the two of you. You just shove that thing in as fast, deep and often as you can until you dump no less than a gallon of that tasty sperm into my cunt and I'll be a happy woman."

I knelt behind her and positioned my purple-headed monster at the opening of her juicy cunt. "Yes, dear. Now shut up while I fuck your brains out." I slipped into her gently and slowly, as I did with Dani, to let her adjust to my size. Just like our twin sister, she was tight as could be. It must be genetic, I figured, and I found myself strangely regretting the lost opportunity to fuck my late mother, now that I knew she'd been in on this incest thing. I resolved to ask my sisters about her later. Business, as they say, was at hand, however, and I didn't let my mind stray too far from the ring of my sister's pussy muscles tugging at my cock's swollen head. Sam moaned loudly as I pushed deeper into her. When I "hit bottom", unable to push any further into that tight hole, I stopped. "OH, GOD!" she cried. "Fuck! You were right, Dani! He's bigger than I thought!" She adjusted her hips only slightly and added, "Even Daddy wasn't this big! God, Jake, you've got some fucking nice equipment."

I started to slowly set my rhythm, pushing in and out of Sam's gushing, shaven mound. "Enough talk, sis. Just enjoy the feel of your brother's cock like a good little girl."

"Ooooo, Daddy used to say the same thing," Sam cooed as she began to slowly rock to the steady pulse of my soft thrusts.

Dani moved around to lay back in front of Sam. "Here, Sam. Put your mouth where Jake's honey is and stop the play-by-play." She spread her legs for our sister to eat my cum out of her (what little there was left of it that Sam hadn't already sucked out) and I was pleased to see that she, too, shaves her pussy. Dani leaned back on her elbows lazily and enjoyed the first ministrations Sam showered on her pussy, while I continued to increase my tempo, filling Sam's cunt as much as and often as I could. At this point it was clear that Dani's little plan had worked. All Sam could do, now that her lips were firmly locked and engaged on her twin sister's cunt lips, was moan and only occasionally gasp for air. Dani, being nobody's fool, was getting plenty of pleasure in the bargain- she got to watch me fuck Sam silly on top of getting what looked to be some damn find oral sex from same.

For upwards of half an hour I steadily and thoroughly pounded my gleeful meat into Sam's soaked cunt, pushing myself to my maximum amount of stamina and only slowed when I felt that Sam might need to come up for air. Dani was thrashing around wildly in one orgasm after another while Sam squirmed joyously on my cock. Whether Sam wanted it or not, she got- I KNOW- at least five decent-sized orgasms from my constant thrusting, which reduced her to nothing but one, long session of mewling and moaning into Dani's slit. Finally, I could stand it no longer, I had to cum. My balls were roiling and clenching like there was no tomorrow, like this would be the last seed I'd ever plant in a woman's womb. I increased my thrusts, slamming into Sam's ass with loud slaps of flesh against flesh, grunting hungrily. I WANTED to cum and fill Sam's pussy with whatever I could manage, and it felt like it was gonna be a whopper of a load.

Dani noticed me picking up my pace and the intent look of concentration on my face and shouted, "HE'S GONNA DO IT, SAMMIE! HE'S ABOUT TO CUM! GET READY!"

"I-I'M READY, SIS! SHIT, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! I HOPE THIS NEVER STOPS! COME INSIDE ME, JAKE! SHOVE THAT BABY-MAKER RIGHT UP MY HOT CUNT AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

Suddenly, the orgasm was upon me and I couldn't move. All I could do was freeze as my thick cock sent ropes of sperm into my sister's waiting, clenching womb. "AIGH! FUCK!" I shouted. "I'M CUMMING, SAMMIE! HERE IT COMES! NG!"

"YES! YES! DO IT! CUM IN MY FUCKING CUNT, JAKE! FILL YOUR SISTER! FUCK ME!"

I felt one burst, then another and another and still yet another powerful, devastating jolt of electricity as I emptied the contents of my balls into Sam's pussy. Sweat was pouring from my forehead and finally, blessedly, I was able to move again. I was completely drained and slumped down on her back, more exhausted than I had ever been in my life, my cock still pumping more of my incestuous sperm into her with tiny spurts, twitching spasmodically every few seconds and eliciting a few more grunts from me. At that point, my body finally gave out on me and I collapsed, passed out for a short while until my body could recover.

By the time I finally did recover from the most powerful orgasm of my life, I woke up to find that Dani had moved and was kissing Sam lovingly. Dani looked up at me and said, "Welcome back, brother. Five minutes out. Not bad."

I started to get up and then stopped, realizing that if I did so, there would be a huge stain on the carpet from whatever happened to leak out of Sam's well-used and spermy cunt. I mentioned it and Dani smiled. "Don't sweat it. Sit tight, sis and don't move a muscle. Jake, I'm going slip down there for a moment and clean you guys up as best I can. When I pull you out, hop up quick so I can lap up what's left- which I'm sure is a lot. Your poor veins were popping out all over your strained neck when you dumped that last load into her."

Sam chuckled lightly. "Can't say as I'm complaining. Thanks a lot, bro. You gave me probably one of the best little deaths I've ever had."

I risked shifting a little so that I could kiss the back of Sam's neck. "Same here, sis. Dani- whenever you're ready." Dani nodded solemnly. Apparently she took this sperm-cleaning business quite seriously, just like she does ANY kind of business. She wiggled her beautiful, naked body down between mine and Sam's tangled legs and within moments I felt the familiar sensations of my sister's tongue gently lapping at the senstitive spot where Sam and I were joined. I was worried that I'd end up with yet another erection, but no such luck this time. I was quite literally petered out by then, so I just enjoyed the pleasant feelings until I felt Dani's small hands gently pull my exhausted cock from our sister's cum-filled hole. There was no pop, but I definitely heard a slight squish as I jumped to my feet- careful not to accidentally kick Dani. As soon as I was able to scramble away, I heard the distinct sounds of slurping as Dani began to literally suck my cum from Sam's pussy. I turned and knelt next to Sam.

"Here," Sam said tiredly, "let me clean you up while Dani takes care of me." She patted the floor in front of her and beckoned for me to feed her my spent dick. I sat down on my haunches and scooted close enough for her to work her tongue-bathing magic while watching Dani's head bob and weave between Sam's soft thighs. Sam, it seemed, was just as tired as I was. She moaned a little here and there, and I'm sure Dani's ministrations felt fantastic, but she was too tired to let the good feelings arouse her anymore, too spent. She gently, lovingly licked every square inch of my deflated cock of our juices until Dani sat up and announced that her job was done.

"If there's a single drop of brotherly seed left in that beautiful cunt of yours, Sammie, then so help me, I'll take that monster cock of his up the ass."

I leaned back and waved my hand. "Please. No more. I can't take it!"

Dani giggled. "Oh, not NOW, silly. I'm not THAT selfish. Actually, I feel pretty worn out, too. But if there IS any cum left in there, Sam, lemme know." She winked at me playfully and a thought DID occur me: I never have tried anal sex before. "How about a post-coital nap, guys? It's not like we have work to do, is it?"

Sam groaned suddenly and I looked down at her, concerned. "Oh, it's just that... I have a site to work on later today. I was hoping to knock it out by lunch-"

Dani snorted a slight laugh. "Honey, we just HAD lunch!"

"Quiet, you!" Sam stifled her own giggle. "Seriously, though. I can stand to rest, yeah, but one of you has GOT to promise to wake me up in an hour or so. Okay?"

Dani and I both verbally agreed- now Dani was getting in this strange ventriliquism act, too, eh?

"I love you guys," Sam sighed as she got up, her arms opening for a hug.

Dani and I both stood to return the hug gladly and we embraced, each of my hands cupping a different ass cheek of my beautiful twin sisters. A whole new chapter in our life had opened and I began to wonder... would I EVER need a girlfriend after these two lovely women had opened up a brand new world to me?

Only time would tell....

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,786 Followers