Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his penis twitched in me, and I snorted. And from there, the laughter took us both and healed the moment.

"Best sex ever," I murmured as I lifted myself up. "You liar," I added, smiling.

"Honest truth, Heather," he said softly. "You're the hottest girl I've been with, and that... well, that was amazing."

"Mm. Flatterer," I answered, amused at how his eyes dropped down to my breasts again. "But flattery seems to have got you everywhere tonight."

He met my eyes, and smiled a small smile of his own. I leaned forward to kiss him, then, groaning softly, lifted myself off him and watched his semen flow in a rush out of me. "Oh well. I needed to change these sheets anyway."

I rolled off him and then lay down next to him on the bed. After a moment he took my hand in his, and held it gently.

"So," I said softly. "Now that you've got what you wanted, are you up for that shower?"

He laughed. "Heather, I haven't even got the smallest part of what I wanted."

"Mm. You've had your cock in my pussy, and that wasn't enough? Greedy are we?" I teased.

He rolled onto his elbow, and I tried to concentrate on his face rather than his musculature.

"I followed the girl on the motorcycle because of her smile," he said. "The body was... is... an amazing bonus. The fact that she's a long-legged goddess who is by the way amazing in bed is a massive win for me. But it was the smile that captivated me."

"Liar. You were just following a pretty ass on a motorcycle," I replied, blushing.

"Mm. But she smiled beautifully," he retorted, stroking his fingertip over my right nipple.

"Stop that," I breathed. "You are going to get yourself into trouble."

"Promises promises," he returned, planting the gentlest of kisses on my breast.

"Mm. Ok. If you're going to be like that I'm going to go shower and then seduce you again," I said, arching my back.

"I thought I was the seducer."

I grinned at him, then sat up. "Come," I said. "Solar heater. If we don't use it soon it will be cold."

He kicked his jeans and underwear clear of his legs, then took my hand.

I felt like I couldn't catch a proper breath as I lead him to my battered bathroom, and the way he kissed me there as we waited for the hot water to come didn't help matters.

--

"Pass me the soap, please," I managed.

"Mm?"

"Soap. Behind. You. In the... container," I continued, trying very hard to concentrate despite his hands on my breasts and his semi-erect penis against my bum.

"This?"

"That," I moaned, pushing slightly back against him. "Need it. To clean. myself."

"We're in a shower," he pointed out helpfully.

"Hadn't... noticed..." I panted. "Alan, put that thing elsewhere, it's making it very hard to concentrate..."

"This thing?"

"That... thing..." I whimpered.

"This harmless thing?"

"Alaaaan..." I groaned as I felt him tease it against my inner thighs.

"You liked it enough... earlier."

I felt him rubbing himself against me.

"I did... I do... oh god you have no idea how... that is making me feel."

"I think I do," he breathed hoarsely into my ear.

"Alaaaaaaaaan," I groaned again as I felt his fingers teasing me.

"Can't help it. You're doing my head in. Both heads in."

"You want it in me again, don't you?"

"Don't you?"

"Desperately," I whimpered. "But I'm trying to clean myself. Before the hot water... runs... oh god... out... Alan... oh god."

I felt his fingers on me, teasing my entrance, hot and slick now with water and us. I felt his hard head nestling against my lips. I could feel him throbbing.

"Say stop and I'll stop."

The soft words, breathed into my ear. I shook my head, wordless now, dropping the soap, reaching downwards, spreading my legs and guiding him to me.

A long, ragged, moan as I felt him slip slowly into my aching pussy. I'm not sure if it was him or me who made it.

I leaned forward, panting, unbearably aroused again, bracing myself against the shower wall as he slid into me. I pushed back against him, then took over, pulling away and pushing back, building a rhythm, half-blind from water and soaked hair but not caring, consumed only by the panting, the slap of his body against me, and the fire his cock spread in my belly with each deep thrust I took into me.

"Oh god, Heather," he managed.

"So... good... so... good..." I whimpered, taking him as deep as I could.

He gripped my hips, pulling me back onto him with each thrust. I could hear him gasping for breath. I heard him start to moan, and then I felt him convulse, yanking me hard back against him, grunting, moaning, shaking as he emptied himself into me again.

He held me there for some unmeasurable duration of time, before with an almost pained gasp he slowly pulled out of me. I spun round in his arms, flushed and laughing, loving the power my body had over his, loving the taste of salt on his skin, loving the harlot he had awoken in me.

--

"You're still dripping out of me. What the fuck, Alan."

"Sorry," he managed, flushing.

"You clearly had a lot saved up," I grinned, as I dried myself again with a towel and pulled on some tatty old tracksuit paints.

"Mm. It had been a while," he answered.

"How long?"

"Well over a year."

"Mm. Well, you clearly haven't lost your skills." I pulled a vest over my head. "What?" I asked, straightening.

"Just enjoying the view," he replied. I looked down, then laughed again. "I guess this doesn't do much to cover me does it?"

"I like it," he said softly. "I love your body. Those breasts of yours... Christ, they're amazing."

"Not as big as they were once," I said ruefully.

"I like them," he replied firmly. "They're beautiful. Just like you."

"You're post-sex-talking." I was blushing again. "How the fuck do you make me blush like this? You've been in me. Twice. I'm like a fucking schoolgirl all over again."

"I'll take that as a compliment," he grinned.

"Oh god, please do," I said, distracted for a moment by his eyes.

A brief silence, not awkward, just present.

"I'd like to go back outside," he said softly. "It's a lovely night, and I don't get to be under the sky much with such good company."

"I'll fetch the blankets," I offered.

We set ourselves up on our deck chairs, side by side under the stars. I spread a blanket over both chairs, and another over us once we'd both sat back.

Alan's hand found mine once more.

I smiled, and leaned over against him.

"This feels familiar," I whispered.

"This feels like being home," he returned with a smile.

"It feels good, whatever it is."

"What do you want it to be?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I'm still fucked up, Alan. Very, very badly fucked up. I don't know what I can offer you."

"Friendship. Companionship. Time with you, away from my own boring life."

"Your life doesn't sound or feel boring."

"Mm," he said softly. "These days with you have been the best thing to happen to me in a long time, Heather. Ross has his own life, and outside of work, all I have is gym and books and the Yamaha."

"You have me now, too, if you're willing to put up with the broken bits," I offered softly.

His smile was all the answer I needed.

"Shooting star", he said after a while.

"Again?"

"Seems a good night for it."

"It's a good night for a lot of things," I said. I turned my face into his neck, nuzzling him. "You make me extremely horny," I whispered.

"Extremely?"

"You make my stomach cramp with need. Almost all I can think about now is having you between my legs again."

He slid his hand gently down over my inner thigh. "Well... to be fair... the feeling is mutual."

"I used to have more meat on me. Fewer sharp edges."

"You're still soft where it counts," he breathed, stroking the vee of my crotch with a finger. "I imagine the rest will come in time."

"Uh huh," I whispered, shivering. I parted my legs for him, and he obliged me by teasing his finger lower again.

"How are you doing this to me? How are you making me so wet for you?"

"I don't know, but I love that I'm doing it. I love that I'm here with you, right now, and that you want me to touch you as much as I want to touch you."

"I want you to do more than touch me. I want you to possess me. I want you to worship my body."

He slowly slipped his finger lower. I moaned; my clit and pussy were still incredibly sensitive from the shower, and it almost unbearable to have him there again. Almost. I caught his hand, then helped him slip it under the tracksuit pants, down to me. I could feel how slick I was, and I spread myself wide for him, leaning my knee against his lap and sliding down on the chair to open myself for him.

I arched, involuntarily, as he slipped the tip of his finger into me.

"Oh god," I breathed. "Oh god I am so ready for you. You just touch me and I need you sunk in me."

I reached for him, needing to feel him. He guided my hand, grinding gently against it as I clasped him.

"You're hard again," I whimpered. "So... nice."

"It's you who... does it," he hissed. "You. Your voice. Your scent. The memory of how tight you are. The heat of you. Those breasts. The slickness of your skin against me in the shower."

"I loved... that... when you... took me," I moaned, writhing as he pushed a finger into me. "I loved... that you... just took me like... that..."

"Always... been a fantasy... of mine..." he agreed. "Love that... I could get it... with you."

A second finger joined the first, and he spread them slightly, stretching me. I arched again, my stomach muscles spasming, my abused pussy clamping down on him.

"Alan," I whimpered. "Alan, stop. Stop. Not here. In... inside."

"Why..."

"Because I want... us both... naked so... my next orgasm... is with you on... top of me..."

"Your wish is my command..."

I squeaked as he pulled free of me, then again as I felt him place his strong arms under me. In one smooth movement he lifted me up.

For a moment I stared up at him. "Make me yours," I breathed.

--

He laid me down gently on my bed, and supported me with one arm as he slowly freed me from my vest. He flung it aside, and planted butterfly kisses over my breasts and ribs. I arched my back, eyes squeezed closed, hands knotted in the sheets.

"I love your breasts," he reiterated.

"I love you lips and tongue on them," I whimpered in answer. "It's like sparks down my spine when you do that."

He kissed slowly down over my belly, past my bellybutton. He let me down onto the pillows, then braced himself on his forearms as he kissed down to the waistband of my pants. He shot me a smile, and I lifted my bum for him. He slid them off my hips and down and off my legs, then sent them off to be with the discarded vest.

Gently, he parted my legs, and after a moment spent staring at my lips, he dropped his mouth to me.

"Oh... oh god," I cried out, as his tongue darted against me. He grasped my hips in his strong hands and slowly licked up along my soaked slit to my clit, already engorged and almost too sensitive for this.

Slowly. One, aching, torturous lick at a time, he teased me. I could feel the sweat breaking out on my skin, feel the sheets starting to stick to my back. I fought the urge to grind against him, to grab his head and force him hard against me.

"Oh baby," I moaned. "Oh wow, that feels so good..."

He lifted his head and shot me a smile. "Just want to let you know that you're delicious."

"Oh. Oh. Good. I'm glad to hear that," I panted. "Would hate to think this was hard labour..."

"Oh trust me, I could do this all night."

"Don't joke, I'll make you, your tongue is amazing..."

He laughed, then sat up. He pulled his shirt up over his head, then reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. He struggled out of them, while I amused myself watching him. Finally he managed to free himself, and kicked his clothes aside.

"That cock of yours looks like it wants to be somewhere," I said softly.

"Oh it does," he answered, leaning forward over me. He kissed me, and I arched hard against him as I tasted myself on him.

"Put it in me, please," I whimpered. "I am begging you."

He slipped a knee between my legs, then lifted the other over. I raised my knees, opening myself for him, angling myself perfectly for him to thrust into me.

Alan set the tip of himself to me, and slowly moved his engorged head along me.

"Do you... need me... to cry for it?" I wailed, arching up spasmodically.

"Kiss me," he demanded.

I reached for him. I pulled him down to me. I ground against him, biting his lip, tasting me once more. And as I did so, he shifted slightly, and pushed, and in pushing, entered, and in entering, made me break for breath and cry out his name.

He felt perfect in me. Filling me how I desperately needed to be filled. His hard stomach pressing against my belly, his chest brushing my nipples with each movement, his narrow hips hard against the inside of my thighs.

I clawed at his back, almost unable to catch my breath, groaning deep in my throat as he pulled back and thrust, gasping, into me again, spreading me over him.

Slowly he built a rhythm. I could feel the muscles bunching in his shoulders as I clasped myself to him. I could feel the sweat on his skin. I could taste it on his lips as he kissed me. I arched under him, closing my legs over him to hold him deeper, a hoarse "More... deeper..." all I could manage against the overwhelming pleasure of having him sunk in me. He responded, pulling back and thrusting hard and deep into me, making me gasp and whimper with every delicious thrust of his hard penis into me.

"Not... gonna... last..." he panted.

"Don't... care..." I cried.

He buried his face in my neck, and I cried out again as he forced his arms under me, crushing me to him as he took me for himself.

"Gonna..."

"Come in me," I whimpered. "Come in me, baby."

"Gonna..."

And then I felt him tense, and thrust, and grind his belly against me as he groaned, shivering with the force of his climax.

Feeling him throbbing, deep in me, filling me, was everything I had hoped it would be. Everything I had needed it to be. The pounding of my pulse in my ears, the almost burning ache in my belly, so unused to this. The tremors that wracked me as he pushed himself even further into me till the base of his penis rested against my hypersensitised lips, sending electric jolts through my clit and spine with every tense and throb of his muscles. And then, as he softened slightly, I felt his fingers on me again.

I whimpered, begged, pleaded, but he ignored me. He kissed me, kissed my breasts, tongued my nipples, held me firm, prevented me from wriggling free, and with his cock still sunk in me teased me to my own, shuddering orgasm.

And then held me tight through the tears that followed, and kept me close and warm until I finally, exhaustedly, fell asleep.

I woke next to him, in dappled morning sunlight, and for the first time in as long as I could remember I felt at peace.

--

The last faint echoes of the bells of Saint Margaret's hung on the air. A gull soared past, called out to me, then dipped his wings in salute and sailed off down the slope towards the distant breakers.

I looked out over the ocean, and sighed out a breath. "Goodbye for now," I said softly, thinking of them. "I'll look in from time to time. Thank you for being mine for a while."

I turned and climbed back up the slope to the parking lot.

Alan was waiting for me, leaning on the fence, giving me my room but still being close enough for me to derive strength from him.

"You ok?" he asked gently.

I looked up at him, thinking. "Yes but no but yes."

He nodded, then took my hand.

"I don't want to replace them," he said.

"I know. And I don't want you to. But I do want you to give me something new."

"That, I can do."

He pulled me into a hug, and I sighed as I held myself against him. "Thank you for being so understanding."

"They're part of you, Heather, and always will be. And it's you I want. All of you."

He held me a moment longer, then let me go. I stood up straight and took a long, deep breath of cool air. "So."

"Where shall we go?"

"Up the coast a while? Maybe we'll find a pub that's open this time."

He smiled. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

"So lets go then," I said, smiling back at him. I picked up my helmet and pulled it over my head. I zipped up my jacket, pulled on my gloves, and threw a leg over Bonnie. I turned her on, and listened to her lumpy growl while I waited for Alan to get ready.

Then I lead us out onto the road and down the hill, the nose of the Yamaha tucked in behind me where I hoped it would always henceforth be.