Trojan Twist

Story Info
What will a lesbian mother do to keep her family together?
29.9k words
4.6
118.5k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

Special thanks to volunteer editor Tincup6074. Without Tincups help, I would still be floundering. Of the twelve volunteer editors contacted, only Tincup and Jack2303 responded. Kind of sad but I guess that's the reality of asking for something for nothing. Hope you enjoy this special incest story. All errors are mine.

*

"Good morning mother," Kaitlin Winslow said as she greeted her mother with a hug and a kiss. "and happy birthday, you don't look a day over forty."

"Thank you Kate and I guess I'll take that as a compliment," her mother said in an uncharacteristically stiff manner. Kate caught her mother's odd tone of voice but ignored it for the moment.

"You should. You look great," Kate said as she took a moment to admire her mother. She thought she carried her weight well on her five-foot, three-inch body, and she knew from pictures of her that she still had the same smooth and enticing curves of her youth. Her breasts were full and round but it was her incredibly butt and sinewy legs that made young men make fools of themselves when they flirted with her. "You're awfully busy for so early in the morning. I thought you'd be sleeping in." Her mother was cutting fruit for a salad. There was already a large bowl almost filled next to her. "No one's going to be here for hours and don't we have a caterer? How come you're doing their work?"

Bea was too close to tears and regretted answering so quickly, "Yes of course we have a caterer, but I have them doing so much already and I happen to enjoy doing little things like this." Today should have been a day of celebration for her but so far it wasn't, in fact, she was miserable. Her pride had been deeply hurt earlier and now she was doing her best to hide it from her daughter.

"Suit yourself," Kate said giving her a quizzical look.

Letting out a mournful sniffle, Bea said, "Coffee's fresh, and breakfast is warming in the oven." She wiped her hands on her lace apron and stared blankly out the back window, absentmindedly mincing the melon into pea size pieces. "Eat up, there's a lot to do before everyone arrives."

Cheerfully Kate said, "You've already made breakfast, wonderful. I'm famished." She opened the oven and peered in. The sweet aroma of French toast and bacon filled the room "How nice, my favorites." Kate didn't know what was bothering her mother but knew she was prone to dramatics and figured she'd wait for her to give a hint as to what was bothering her. If it was something dreadful, she would eventually tell her. She always did but until then, she'd let Bea play out her martyrs role a little longer.

"There's ham too," Bea said trying to sound more cheerful. It didn't work.

Kate filled her plate. "This and coffee will be good for now Mom, thanks."

Wanting to at least get her mother to talk about whatever it was that was bothering her; Kate set down her plate and came up behind her and placed her hands on her mother's firm bottom. She gave each firm butt cheek a familiar squeeze and whispered sexily into her ear, "Is the birthday girl horny? We could fool around a little before everyone gets up. Want me to go down on you? You know I'd love to Mom." She kissed her mother's neck lightly as she caressed her butt. Playfully she cooed, "Want me to Mommy? Want your little girl to get between your legs and make you all happy?"

As wonderful as that sounded, Bea shook her head and answered much too forcefully, "No I don't want you to go down on me, there's too much to do and I wish you would stop that," she said moving away from Kate's hands. "I'm not in the mood."

"That's a first," Kate said frowning.

Kate was concerned now. Her mother had never turned down an offer to go down on her before. She was worried now and wasn't going to be put off so easily. She took in how her mother was dressed. She was wearing one of her very short and stylish tennis skirts that she favored. Kate playfully lifted the hem a few inches to admire the sexy lace panties she was wearing. "These look pretty hot Mom," she said moving her hands over them. "Are you planning on playing tennis with the girls or just playing with the girls?" It was a little joke between the two of them. Her mother didn't play tennis, and there were no tennis courts. Beatrice Kenny was a lesbian and favored short, sexy tennis skirts and plump young ladies. Kate gave her mother's well-toned butt a playful pinch and asked, "Anyone I know?"

"Never you mind, and please stop that, Kate," Bea said, brushing her daughter's hand away again. Despite the hurt she felt inside, her daughter's offer to make love had been tempting. What mother wouldn't enjoy having her daughter between her legs making love to her pussy?

"Cranky," Kate teased.

Frustrated, Bea stopped what she was doing long enough to take note of her daughter's appearance. "You look like a little waif by the way. Why haven't' you dressed?" Kate was wearing a much too small t-shirt that might have been blue at one time and an even skimpier pair of panties that were pulled up tight between her pussy lips. The crotch was moist and two smooth pussy lips stood out perfectly between the pulled in clothe of her underwear. Bea next noticed how hard her daughter's nipples were, hard as gum drops, she impish thought. Bea's tongue licked at her lips as she stared hungrily at her daughter's exciting body. She sniffed Kate's face and frowned. "From the way you look and smell, I assume you've had a very active morning with my son in-law. And is that what I think it is?" She asked pointing to Kate's cheek. "Is that...?"

Kate touched her face and felt something dry and crusty. She scraped if off with her fingertip and examined it. She laughed. "Cum? Yes, I guess it is. For being so grumpy, you're pretty observant. My husband-or should I say, your little boy, and I woke up feeling a little frisky." David had gone down on her and then she'd given him a blowjob. Some of his cum must have ended up on her face. She licked at the corners of her mouth and offered her lips to her mother. "Want to taste him?"

"Don't be crude, Kate," Bea said turning away. She instantly regretting not taking her daughter up on her offer. Just because she was a lesbian didn't mean she didn't enjoy a few heterosexual vices. She wasn't ashamed to admit that she enjoyed the taste of her husband's and son-in laws semen.

"Just being polite," Kate laughed. "I know how much you enjoy my husband's spunk." She put her arm around her mother and asked, "So are you going to tell me what's put you in such a mood this morning?"

Bea gave her a stiff harrumph. "I'm not in a mood and I'm not grumpy, thank you."

"Well something's wrong? First you don't want me to go down on you and then you turn down David's cum. That's not like you mother. Should I be worried?" Kate put her lips to her mother's long neck and nibbled. "Or do you just need warming up?"

"Of course not and please stop doing that, nothing's wrong," Bea said pulling away from Kate's lips. "I've too much to do for such silliness." She silently regretted how harsh she sounded.

Kate searched for a reason her mother was so upset now. "I should have made David use a rubber. I'm sorry I didn't. We all know how much you enjoy your Trojan twists. It would have made a great early birthday present."

That made Bea smile. "That would have been thoughtful, I'm sorry you didn't." Swallowing her son-in-laws semen directly from the rubbers Kate saved for her was the one of the few heterosexual pleasures Bea allowed herself.

"I didn't know you were up otherwise I would have," she said kissing her mother's cheek. "Speaking of Trojans, is Daddy up?" Bea acknowledged her daughter's double meaning and gave out a short laugh.

"Isn't he always?" Her pussy immediately started to convulse and she had to squeeze her thighs together to stop trembling coming from between them.

"Hmmm, yes he is," Kate dreamily replied. She was still horny and couldn't wait to fuck her father this morning. She rubbed her breasts against her mother's back and whispered, "How is he?"

Just thinking about her husband and daughter fucking made Bea's pussy wet. "He's restless...as usual." She couldn't stop the little smile from forming at the corners of her mouth. She knew what her daughter was asking. A dirty part of her wanted to say, 'Your father has one his incredible erections that you enjoy so much and I'm sure he'll be down to fuck you shortly,' but of course didn't. She was still too upset to joke around about her husband and daughter's incest. The phone call she'd gotten earlier made it impossible to feel happy.

"Restless, huh? I like restless!" Kate said forgetting her mother's mood for the moment and rubbed her breasts hard across her mother's back. She knew that what Bea was telling her was that her father was as horny as she was. Kate dropped her hand over her damp pussy and pressed a fingertip between the deep crease of her tight panties and rubbed her excited clit. "I just happen to be restless too."

"What a surprise," Bea Kenny said under her breath. She knew she was being bitchy but she felt she had a right to be.

"I heard that mother." Kate didn't know what was upsetting her mother this morning but thought it time to find out. She put her arms around her and hugged her. "What's going on Mom? Are you really that upset that I didn't make David use a rubber when I sucked him off. "

Bea shrugged and said, "Of course not. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself, and stop asking what's wrong with me. Nothing's wrong, I'm just fine, thank you."

"There must be something. When I offered to go down on you, you practically bit my head off." She moved her hands over her mother's breasts and softly asked, "Come on, you can tell me. Are you upset that I asked about Daddy?" Her fingers found her mother's nipples and lightly teased them.

"No, of course not," Bea said tight lipped. As much as she wanted to push Kate's hand from her breasts, they felt too good. "And it has nothing to do with your father." She let out an exasperated sigh and placed her hands over Kate's to make sure her daughter held them even harder. "You and your over sexed father never cease to amaze me though. You both act like two horny teenagers."

"You should talk mother," Kate giggled as she felt her mother's nipples harden. "Daddy didn't try to get into your knickers last night did he," she asked teasingly. "Is that why you're so grumpy?"

"I'm not grumpy and no your father didn't try anything so stupid," Bea emphatically said. "He was a gentleman."

Kate thought it funny that her parents had slept in the same bed last night. That didn't happen very often. Her mother normally only shared her bed with one of her chubby young lovers, but bedrooms were in short supply at the lake cottage this weekend and she'd been forced to sleep with him.

"Then what is it mother?"

"Please stop asking Kate, it's nothing," Bea fumed. She knew how upset she sounded but she just couldn't help it. "I'm not upset about having to sleep with your father, and you don't have to apologize for not using a rubber. You can let your husband ejaculate on you or in you anytime you please. I can appreciate how much you enjoy his cum," she responded, even though she really would have enjoyed a nicely filled rubber full of his warm cum this morning. It was her birthday after all!

"Well what is it then?" Kate asked as she continued to play with her mother's breasts. The morning sex she'd enjoyed with David had only made her hornier, and now she really did want to go down on her mother and taste her pussy. "Are you sure Daddy didn't try to get you to fool around?" It wouldn't have surprised Kate if he had; he was always trying to get her to come over to the 'other side.'

"Don't be silly. Your father let me sleep peacefully."

"Then what is it? Are you upset that I want to fuck him this morning?"

"Of course not, you know how much I enjoy watching the two of you, but must you be so graphic?"

"Sorry," Kate said hugging her.

Bea's mind flooded with visions of her daughter and husband, naked and fucking in her kitchen. Just thinking about their incest made her pussy throb and drip. She glanced at the counter next to her; her husband's eyeglass case was where she had put it earlier. She knew he would need what was in it this morning. But unlike her daughter, she would not be making love to anyone today. She was being stood up, and it hurt her pride to admit that. She forgot what she was doing and practically cut herself with the knife in her hand. "Damn," she said dropping the paring knife.

"Come on Mom, you better tell me before you hurt yourself." Kate reached under her mother's short skirt and caressed her bottom. Jokingly, she said, "If you don't tell me I'm going to pull these delightfully sexy panties down and lick your butt until you scream from the top of your lungs."

"Stop it Kaitlin," Bea said trying not to laugh. "I'm not in the mood." She pushed Kate's hand away from her bottom and wiped her hands on a towel and said, "I just don't want to talk about it."

Searching for the answer, Kate suggested, "If you're upset about us screwing in front of you, we can do it in the den." She couldn't imagine her mother would want that. She'd been fucking her father in front of her for years and it would leave her feeling empty if her mother wasn't there watching and part- cipating.

Softening her tone, Bea said, "Don't be silly. You know how much I enjoy watching you and your father."

"Well thank goodness for that," Kate said as she put her hands back under her mother's skirt. She moved them lovingly over her slender hips and firm butt. "Are you sure you don't want me to go down on you? You know how much I love eating Mommy's pretty pussy." She moved her hand between her mother's legs and suggestively said, "Please Mommy, won't you let me lick the birthday girl's cunny and make her cum all over my face." That made Bea laugh.

"You're being silly, now stop it, please," Bea said pushing Kate's hand away.

"Are you sure Mommy?" Kate asked as she moved her hand between her mother's legs. She felt her mother's body relax and lean into her.

"No I'm not sure I don't want you to go down on me. You know how much I enjoy that." She purred like a kitten when Kate began to caress her pussy. "You do that so nice." She permitted her legs to part further and silently invited her daughter to explore her cunt. A soft moan escaped her lips as Kate slowly finger fucked her. Breathlessly, she said, "I'm not sure at all." She loved how her daughter made love to her and was tempted to let her go down on her. A good orgasm was probably what she needed. But she stubbornly shook her head. "Please stop Kate. I'm just not in the mood."

"For someone not in the mood, you're pretty damn wet, Mom," Kate giggled and held up her wet fingers.

"I'm only human and that did feel nice," Bea said giving in a little. Wanting more, she leaned over the counter and offered Kate her pussy again. "Don't stop." She wanted to tell her about the phone call and how she was being stood up. She knew Kate would understand, but she was still too hurt and embarrassed inside to talk about it. After a minute of incestuous foreplay, Bea stood up straight and smooth her skirt down and said, "Please stop asking 'what's wrong with me, nothing's wrong," she said pushing Kate's hand from between her legs. She didn't lie very well.

"I don't believe you Mom, come on, tell."

When her mother still remained silent, she slipped her hand back between her legs and fingered her cunt again. Sexily she whispered, "Tell me or I'm going to finger you until you cum standing up." Kate ran her fingertip along the edge of her mother's swollen pussy and waited. When she didn't answer, she knelt behind her pulled her panties aside. "Ok, I warned you. You're in for it now." She pressed her face between her mother's tight cheeks and flicked her tongue over her mother's tight hole and mewed like a kitten. "Mmmm, Mommy tastes so good. I'm just going to eat her up."

"Kate, please stop," Bea laughed moving away from Kate. Her tongue had felt wonderful but she was still too overwhelmed with hurt to enjoy Kate's tongue on her ass. "I just don't feel like it right now."

"Then you better tell me what's bothering you Mom," Kate forcefully said as she pulled her mother's creamy butt cheeks back to her face. "Tell me or I'm going to tongue you until you do."

"Alright, alright," Bea giggled helplessly. "It's just that...," her voice trailed off. Kate wasn't going to let her mother stall anymore and immediately flicked her tongue across her mother's back hole. Bea shrieked. "My god that feels good." Her whole body shook as Kate tongued her ass. "Young lady, you're driving your mother crazy. Whoever taught you to make love like this?"

"You did mother."

"Well I did a good job," Bea breathlessly said. She bent her body over the sink, and exposed her ass to Kate's mouth. "Don't stop," she giggled. Kate didn't and continued to lick and probe her mother's pussy and ass.

Everything had been so perfect before her sister had called earlier. Now it was all ruined, Bea silently thought. She really had been looking forward to watching her husband and daughter fuck this morning. It didn't matter that she was a lesbian or that she hadn't had sex with her husband, Fitzwilliam, since their wedding night, incest was incest, and she loved watching the two of them fuck. But now instead of feeling happy and excited, she felt old and unloved.

"Yes you did teach me well mother," Kate said as she slipped a finger inside her mother's pussy. "You taught me everything there is to know about girl-girl sex, and I can tell by how wet you are that you're as horny as I am. There's a river practically running out of your cunny." Kate licked between her mother's sweet smelling cheeks, inhaled her expensive powder, and then flicked her tongue against her tender little hole. "Better tell me or I won't make Daddy use a rubber when he fucks me later on."

"You damn well better use one," Bea sternly said. "You know better and you've already cheated me out of one treat when you allowed David to cum all over your face. I know you won't deprive me of your father's cum too."

"Maybe not. But I just might drag Daddy down to the boat house to fuck me, and you won't be invited."

Bea spun around. The hurt on her face was obvious. "You know much I enjoy being part of your immoral behavior with your father." That made Kate, laugh.

"Immoral behavior! Oh that's a good one mother. That's like the pot calling the kettle black," Kate said as she continued to fingered fuck her mother's cunt. In a very brisk voice, she said, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't' you paying me an obscene amount of money to fuck Daddy and haven't I for years put up seeing my naked cousins coming out of your bedroom after you've been fucking them all night. And let's not forget to mention how you pretend to be my husband's mother while you jack him off and then drink his cum from the rubber you put on his cock! And you dare call what Daddy and I do immoral? Mother, please," Kate fumed good-naturedly. Bea knew she had better tell her daughter before things got worse.

In a conciliatory voice, she said, "You forgot one thing."

"What?"

"I have sex with my daughter."

Kate began to giggle so hard she was afraid she would wet herself. "Yes you do and you do it so damn well too." She stood and hugged her mother. She knew everything was going to be alright between them now. "But I wish you would fuck David -or at least give him a blow job, just once. All naughty Mommies do that with their son's." She thought it sweet how her mother carried on with her husband.

"Now you are being ridiculous," Bea said. "I'm his pretend Mommy. His pretend lesbian Mommy and he knows that can never happen." There wasn't a great deal of conviction in her voice though.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
123456...9