Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
A young man slowly introduces his girlfriend to candualism.
7.8k words
4.68
12.3k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY

That Friday evening, Caleb told Cora that the guys were breaking the sequence of watching a football match at each of the guy's houses in sequence and again doing it at their house.

"Does that mean we will be playing the games as well?" Cora asked.

"Of course, it's what you wanted isn't it?"

"Yes Caleb, thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, when Emily first played the full game she spent the whole of the rest of the weekend in bed recovering. Harry was pissed off because she wouldn't let him near her."

"But she's okay now?"

"Oh yes, she just needed a few days to realise that she was onto a good thing, that her mother and the priest had been wrong. She can't wait to get started playing the game when we're at Harry's house now. She's not too happy about missing out on her turn."

"Maybe you should organise the games for Friday and Saturday evenings."

"That's not a bad idea Cora, thank you."

"So will this mysterious round 5 upset me or harm me in some way?"

"Hell no, you're a different character to Emily, not from a family of strict catholicism, you'll enjoy it."

"I hope so but I'm a bit nervous."

"Rub one out for me now, that will relax you before the guys arrive."

"If the games are going to be both Friday and Saturdays maybe it could be Fridays like you normally do, rotating round the guy's houses, and Saturdays here. That way every fourth week I'd get both Friday and Saturday."

"Slow down Cora, this change of sequence and maybe doing it on a Saturday as well is only temporary. As much as I like to watch you playing the game it wouldn't be fair on the other girls for you to get to play more than them. I can swing it a couple of times but that's it, I don't want any jealousy between you girls."

"Good point Caleb, you're right, I don't want anything between us, all 3 are really nice. Okay, talk it over with the guys and let me know. Now what was I going to do?"

Cora did rub one out, and she was relaxed and horny after her shower when the guys arrived.

The guys were happy to be greeted by the naked Cora and after a few beers the game started.

Rounds 1 and 2 went much the same as the previous time and Cora psyched herself up for round 3. Lucy had told her that it was deep throating and Cora knew that she was right when George and Harry lifted her off the coffee table and put her on the sofa on her back with her head hanging over the front edge and her legs up over the back spread open wide. Caleb was stood at the back of the sofa looking down at Cora, although she couldn't see him because of the blindfold.

Cora felt the tip of the first cock on her lips and she opened her mouth wide. The cock started slowly going in and out just a little bit as Cora got used to it.

The cock started going deeper and Cora was grateful that she was getting plenty of opportunities to breathe. She was also aware of all the saliva that was dribbling out of her mouth and nose and starting to dampen the blindfold but she'd expected that because it was the same when she'd been doing it with Caleb, except that she didn't have the blindfold on with Caleb.

Cora was grateful that her gag reflex hadn't returned, at that moment she would have hated to suffer that with all 4 guys there watching her.

Cora started to feel the cock's attached balls banging against the blindfold and knew that the cock didn't have much further to go.

Just as Cora thought that she'd got all of the cock in her throat she felt fingers invade her pussy. Okay her legs were wide open but she'd assumed that the guys wanted her like that so that the guy with his cock in her throat could look at her spread pussy as he fucked her throat, but she was having trouble working out how he could reach her pussy and put his fingers in her from the straight down angle.

Cora didn't have much time to think about that because she felt the cock in her throat withdraw then go deep in her throat and start squirting his seeds in to her. To her it felt like they were going straight into her stomach.

At the same time Cora felt the fingers start fucking her. Not enough to make her cum because she started to try to cough and the fingers and the cock withdrew leaving Cora to be able to compose herself.

"Are you okay Cora?" Caleb said,

"Yeah, just give me a minute please."

Someone held her head up making it easier for her to get her breath back then when she was ready she said,

"That was George wasn't it?"

"Nope, sorry Cora number 2 is getting ready, are you okay to continue?"

"Yeah maybe I'll get the next one right."

Cora felt cock number 2 touch her lips and she opened her mouth and licked it as it started to enter her. This time she sucked more, the fingers that had been in her pussy having raised her arousal level. Further and further the cock went into her mouth and throat until she again felt some balls bang on her blindfold.

More saliva escaped her mouth as the cock started going in and out, again, thankfully giving her the chance to breathe. Somehow Cora sensed when the cock was about to erupt and she took an extra deep breath expecting to have to hold on while the cock gave her her second helping of sperm.

Cora was again gasping for air when the cock finally left her mouth.

Again someone held her head up whilst she recovered and this time someone was also wiping her face with a towel. It was whilst this was happening that Cora realised that the fingers that had fucked her pussy the first time hadn't been there the second time.

Cora was disappointed but she didn't have the chance to dwell on it because the hand lowered her head and a third cock presented it's self at her mouth.

Eagerly opening her mouth Cora again started licking and before long the cock's attached balls were banging on the blindfold. In and out the cock went, this one going faster than the previous 2 but Cora was managing to get some air so she could live with the increased speed.

This cock didn't seem to take as long to erupt but Cora wasn't sure, time was irrelevant to her at that point apart from the time until she could have a drink. For all the white stuff that had gone into her stomach she was dehydrated and needed water.

This cock also stayed deep in her throat when it erupted for a little too long for Cora and she gasped for air as soon as it came out.

Two sets of hands lifted Cora up into the sitting position and whilst one set removed the blindfold the other set wiped her face with the towel.

"So Cora, who's cock was first, second and third?" George asked.

After Cora had downed the glass of water that Caleb got for her she said,

"They all felt the same, you 3 have stretched my mouth and throat so much that I'm surprised that I can still talk."

All 4 guys there smiled and Caleb asked if he could get anything else for her.

"No, just a few minutes rest."

"Then will you be ready for round 4?" George asked.

"ROUND 4!?" Cora almost shouted. "Jeez guys, did the other 3 girls manage all 4 round each time? And what is round 4?"

"Yes they did, and they looked more knackered than you do. Round 4 is an easy one Cora, and I promise that you'll enjoy it." George said.

"Is there a round 5 guys?" Cora asked.

"No," Caleb replied, "but we can try to think of one if you're up for it?"

"No no," Cora replied, "well not tonight, I'm surprised that I've lasted this far."

"So are you ready Cora?" Jack asked.

"Hang on a minute," Caleb said and disappeared.

A minute later he was back with a different blindfold, a dry one. Just before he put it on her he whispered in Cora's ear telling her that he loved her. Then he put it the blindfold on her.

"Okay Cora," Caleb said, "we're going to put you on the coffee table, length ways and on your hands and knees. You need to stay like that throughout the round."

Cora correctly guessed that round 4 was what she'd expected the earlier rounds to be, a fucking, she was about to be gang-banged and she was looking forward to it.

As the first cock touched her pussy she moaned. She'd been waiting for this since the game had originally started, in seconds she was going to be properly fucked by one of Caleb's mates. When she went on that first date with Caleb she never for one second even considered that she would end up being gang-banged by Caleb's mates but here she was with one of their cocks starting to enter her pussy, and she didn't even know which of his mates it belonged to, but she was actually looking forward to having all 3 of them.

The cock slowly entered Cora's vagina and she let out a long sigh. If Caleb had asked her why a sigh and not a moan she would have told him that she had been looking forward to that moment ever since he had mentioned them playing games with her naked body.

In and out went the cock, slowly increasing its speed until Cora didn't think it could go any faster. She started pushing her butt back each time that the cock pushed into her so that she could get it to the maximum penetration. Like Caleb's cock often does, she felt it hit her cervix and sort of bounce off it. She had no idea what was actually going on inside her and she didn't really care, she just knew that she liked it.

In and out it went and Cora started realise that, if it kept going, she was going to cum. Unfortunately, the cock decided to cum first and stopped moving deep inside her then Cora felt the warm liquid shooting somewhere in the depths of her body.

In the past when that had happened with Caleb it pushed her over the edge and her orgasm started when Caleb gave her his gift of love. The cock wasn't leaving a gift of love, more like a gift of lust and Cora wondered if that was why she didn't cum.

Anyway, deposit left, the cock started to shrink and pulled out.

"So who just fucked you?" Cora heard Caleb ask.

"I don't know. Harry?"

"Wrong. Try and identify the owner of this one." Caleb said as Cora felt another hard cock enter her.

This cock had an urgent need and although Cora couldn't get into the same rhythm of pushing back as the cock entered her, it did make her cum. As the waves of pleasure started Cora felt a hand on the back of one of hers. She suspected, and hoped that the hand belonged to Caleb but the blindfold stopped her from confirming that.

It was a long orgasm because the cock kept on fucking her until it erupted inside her. As the cock slowed it's thrusts Cora's waves started to diminish then stop. By then the cock had left her vagina.

"Who was that Cora?" Caleb asked.

"George."

"Wrong. Would you like a rest or a drink before continuing Cora?" Caleb asked.

"No, I'm okay, bring it on."

The hand on top of hers squeezed hers and she was confident that the hand did belong to Caleb, she sort of felt his love going into her through that squeeze and she wanted to squeeze back but she couldn't. Besides, she had something else to concentrate on, the next cock to fuck her.

As the third cock entered her a pair of hands gripped her hips and started pulling her back as the cock thrust into her. The thrusts were firm, positive and fast causing Cora to sort of grunt with each thrust. They also quickly re-ignited the orgasm that had subsided only seconds ago and the grunts were mixed in with expletives indicating her pleasure.

All too soon for Cora, the cock deposited it's seeds, softened and withdrew. Cora knew that the round, and the fucking was over and her elbows bent and down her shoulders went, her head turning and resting on the hand that was on top of hers.

"Are you okay Cora?" Caleb asked.

"Yes, that was Jack, bring on the next one."

"Sorry Cora, you are wrong again and that was the third one, the guys are about to leave."

"Thanks guys." Cora said even though she still couldn't see any of them.

Cora heard the guys say their goodbyes as Caleb took the blindfold off her head but by the time her eyes had adjusted to the light the guys were gone.

"I love you and I'm so proud of you Cora." Caleb said as he lifted her up into his arms and carried her up to the shower.

Caleb stripped, joined Cora in the shower and after he had soaped and shampooed her hair she asked him to take the little shower head off the flexible hose. Caleb guessed why she had asked. He put the end of the hose down to the entrance to her vagina and Cora moaned with pleasure as the warm water flooded her insides and rinsed out most of what was left of the 3 loads of sperm that were in there.

Caleb re-assembled the shower then just hugged Cora for ages before turning the shower off and drying both of them.

In bed Cora assumed the fetal position with Caleb behind her, one arm over her just holding one tit and his hard cock resting at the entrance to her vagina. He hadn't intended to fuck her but Cora pushed back so that Caleb's cock entered her.

Cora moaned, said that it was nice, and went to sleep. Caleb just stayed like until he fell asleep.

*****

SATURDAY

They were still spooning when Cora woke up in the morning and she felt Caleb's morning woody pressing along her slit. She gently moved her butt so that the end of his cock entered her then she just lay there waiting for him to wake up and assessing her life.

Cora couldn't believe how much her life had changed since that first date with Caleb. Of course she'd had boyfriends and sex before but that seemed all too mundane for her now. Caleb had brought new things into her life, things that she liked. He'd changed her, brought out things in her that had previously been suppressed because of the way she had been brought up. Things that she now hated.

Cora was now a lot more self confident, open about her body and her sex life, and wow, what a sex life, far, far better than that of any of her girl friends. Okay, Wendy was right in a way, Caleb did treat her a bit like a trophy girlfriend but it worked for Emily, Lucy and Willow and it was working for her.

What was wrong with having sex with 4 men, sometimes gang-banging her. How can it be wrong if everyone is enjoying it? And what would be wrong if all 8 of them got together and had an orgy? No harm would be done and all of them would enjoy it.

Just then Caleb stirred and Cora felt a twitch inside her pussy.

"Morning lover." Caleb said, "that's a nice way to wake me up, are you okay after last night?"

"Couldn't be better. Caleb, I've had an idea for round 5 and maybe even a round 6."

"Oh yes, what?"

"Well, after the gang-bang of last night and your assurances that the other girlfriends would enjoy it, I was wondering if round 5 could be a 3 way fuck, us girls getting it in all 3 holes at the same time. If you guys want to keep up the pretence of the girl having to guess which guy had just done her one way or another, the blindfold could stay on and the girl could try to guess who was in which hole."

"You know Cora, that could work. Okay it would have to be discussed with everyone but I can't see there being any objections, now, you said you had an idea for a round 6?"

"Yes, how do you feel about spanking?"

"What!"

"Spanking as in bare bottom spanking, I've always wondered what it would be like to be spanked."

"I don't know that I could spank you Cora, I mean it would hurt you."

"That's the idea, but only my buttocks and it wouldn't have to be hard enough to break the skin. Apparently a spanking makes some girls cum and I'm wondering if I'm one of those girls."

"I'm going to have to think about that one Cora, it seems so aggressive."

"Fair enough. I was also thinking that all 5, or 6, rounds in one session will probably be too much for us girls, leave us totally shattered. I know that I was last night, what I was thinking was putting bits of paper in a hat, each one with a number on it, 1 through to 6 and at the start of an evening the girl picks 3 or 4 numbers out of the hat and then those are the rounds that they play that evening, do them in numerical order."

"Jeez Cora, you have been doing a lot of thinking."

"Yes, and I'm not done yet, you know that you getting me and both of us wanting me to play the games more than once a week, well, I was thinking that Friday nights could continue as they are and then, after your mates had had their way with me for say a month on Saturdays, Saturdays could become a bonus night just once per month, rotating round all 4 couples. If the sex is too much for your guys we could get you some Viagra or that new MED3000 stuff."

"You're not just a pretty face are you Cora, that's an amazing little brain that you've got in that head of yours."

Caleb decided that it was time that he finished what Cora had started when he was asleep and he started thrusting his cock in and out of Cora's pussy.

After a satisfying love making session they got up and went to the bathroom. Caleb was finished long before Cora and he went and put some coffee on and got the breakfast ready while Cora finished her morning bathroom routine. It takes longer now that she shaves everything below her neck each morning but even longer when Caleb decided to help her. It's funny how he manages to find hairs around her pussy that she cannot see.

After breakfast it was into town because Caleb wanted to buy Cora some more microskirts and microdresses. He wanted Cora to wear micros for work all through the summer and now that Cora had put Mr. Hope in his place Cora wanted to wear them as well. Apart from the teasing that she intended to do to Mr. Hope there were the other guys at work that she had discovered that she liked teasing as well. Her daily trips down to the shop-floor were getting her more and attention the shorter her skirts got.

Cora had started to love wearing nothing more than shoes and a thin, microdress all day, every day - when she had to wear something. She loved the feeling of being naked under just that thin material. She just couldn't understand how men could be happy wearing those thick jeans or shorts.

Being naked at home had quickly become the norm for her, she loved it and just hoped that the heating didn't pack up during the winter months.

As she got out of the car in the town car park, the gentle breeze reminded Cora that she'd have to be careful not to bend over. She didn't want her butt and pussy to be deliberately on display to anyone who happened to be looking but by then she wasn't too concerned about the accidents that she knew would happen from time to time. As Caleb says,

"Accidents happen, wardrobe malfunctions cannot be avoided and a girl cannot be held responsible for them."

Cora was also now quite proud of her body. She had never once been told that she was ugly or fat, the comments had always been very complimentary.

The other thing that made Cora acutely aware of her lack of underwear and a microdress was the fact that Caleb had asked her to wear her remote controlled vibrator. Caleb had downloaded the controlling app onto his phone and was jokingly (Cora hoped) threatening to make Cora dance about and hopefully cum whilst they were in some very public places.

The little pink tail of the vibrator that was hanging out of her vagina and was visible below the hem of her dress and she hoped that no one saw it. She reckoned that she could survive the vibrations set on low but if Caleb turned them up to high she was worried. If it affected her like it had when the girls were there then Cora was going to be embarrassed.

Fortunately for Cora when Caleb switched it on just after stopping the car's engine when they arrived at the car park, he set it to low so Cora was only experiencing mild vibrations and mild arousal, although as she walked she guessed that if it was left like that for long enough she would eventually cum.

They went into a few clothes shops and managed to find Cora 5 outfits with microskirts that would be okay for work and for days out, Cora smiling when she thought of Mr. Hope looking up her skirts. She intended to need something out of the filing cabinet outside his room at least once every day.