Tropical Family Vacation

Story Info
Brother and sister discover each other.
1.8k words
4.34
190.7k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents decided that the whole family would go on one last vacation together. I was going to be a senior in college and my sister Rose would be a sophomore at her university. There weren't going to be too many more chances for the family to be together, my mother said.

I didn't want to spend a whole week cooped up with my parents and sister but I was overruled. The one good thing about this trip is that we would be flying to a remote Caribbean island. There wouldn't be tourists tripping over one another on the beach. We flew in and made it to our cabin. They were right, there was going to be peace and quiet down on the beach.

Most of the vacationers stayed on the beach close to wherever their cabin happened to be. My parents would sun themselves a little in the morning then walk back inside to sit and read or just relax. I would take my beach towel and possessions and walk to the far end of the island. There was no one around to bother me.

I would put my beach blanket down and then strip out of my shirt and trunks. I was so horny these days I would often stroke myself on the beach thinking about the women I was missing back home. The best time to be on the beach was at sunset. As the sun was setting I would lie back and stroke myself. The second evening we were there I was waiting for the sun to set. I was naked and pulling on my cock when I was startled by a voice.

"Nice!" It was my sister Rose and she somehow had walked up the beach and was standing behind me right now. God was I embarrassed. I tried to cover up but I didn't have anything to throw over my erection. I turned to see my sister pulling off her shirt and sliding her bikini briefs off.

I guess I hadn't paid attention over the last couple of years. My sister had filled out nicely. Her breasts had to be a 'C' cup and her pubic hair was trimmed back and her labia was flared out. I must have had my mouth open.

"Close your mouth, you idiot," Rose said to me.

My sister spread out her towel and sat down next to me. She reached out and wrapped her small hand around my dick. Slowly she began to stroke my prick up and down as she looked at my face. I was at a total loss at that moment. The sun was nearly gone and here I was getting a hand job from my sister.

After a few minutes of this she withdrew her hand. She laid back on her towel and spread her legs apart.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" My sister asked me.

I was shocked to be honest. My sister was inviting me to fuck her. God knows I was horny. Looking at my sister's spread legs I moved over to her body. I took my cock in hand and I guided my mushroom to her opening. I moved my hips forward and I slipped into my sister's wet pussy. Rose was very tight at first and she was making these moaning noises.

"I need your cock Tommy, please!"

I didn't need her to beg for it. I slid my prick all the way into my sister's body. When I buried my cock all the way, Rose put her legs around my back and locked me in a scissors move. I went slow at first. Our pubic mounds were grinding into each other. As I went faster my sacs hit hard against my sister's asscheeks. God, did she get vocal then.

I did think it was madness to be fucking my sister like this. I wasn't even using a rubber. I didn't bring any along. I didn't think there would be any opportunity for sex this week. I was so wrong. The beach was getting dark and my sister and I were fucking like two wild animals. There was so much grunting and grinding. Rose's pussy felt like a small fist grasping at my cock. I could tell she was having some small orgasms as I shoved my cock deep into her belly.

The sun was gone but I could see the outline of my sister's body. I also knew I was getting close to cumming.

"Rose, I am almost there. I can't hold back much longer."

I thought she would release her legs but that didn't occur.

"Cum in me Tommy, please!"

There was no time to argue with her and I had to let go. I shot my first load of cream deep into Rose's pussy. My sister let out this scream. Thank God no one was nearby. My sister whimpered as she felt each load of my seed hit her body. No woman I had ever been with ever reacted like that before. Rose's muscles had me in a tight grip. It was like she had to have every drop of my cum before she would release me.

I just kept stroking my sister until I felt the tank was empty. I slowed down and I lowered my face and found my sister's hard nipples. I took each one in my mouth and sucked on the tips. Rose's body shook beneath me and we finished up our lovemaking. Rose unlocked her legs and we both were spent. I pulled out of my sister and fell onto my back.

I could hear my sister panting as she tried to get her breath back. She eventually rolled onto her side.

"That was incredible," she told me.

Rose finally got up and walked down to the surf. I could barely make her out in the near darkness. She released my cum load into the ocean and then walked back to me. Rose put her shirt and bikini bottoms back on.

"You better follow me back in about ten minutes," she said.

I got dressed and gathered up my things. My cock felt like it was still raging inside my trunks. I did make it back to our cabin in one piece. My mother asked how the sunset was. I told her it was magnificent and then walked back to my bedroom. I couldn't sleep that night. My mind was churning. I had forbidden sex with my younger sister and God help me, I wanted her again.

I woke up early the next morning and walked back to the secluded beach we made love on last night. I was trying to get my head straight, when I saw my sister walking towards me.

You're up bright and early," she said to me.

"We fucked without any protection last night," I said.

"You don't have to worry Tommy, I am on the pill."

I must have let out a sigh of relief. My sister sat down next to me and we talked. Rose said that was the hottest sex she had ever experienced. Maybe it was because it was brother and sister making love together. No matter what, Rose said she hoped we would do it again. I told her I probably didn't have much cum left inside me. She laughed and said it didn't matter. She could still feel my load squishing around inside her pussy.

Rose and I shed our clothes once more. This time Rose made me hard with her mouth. She worked her lips around my knob and my cock sprung to life once more. Rose got on top of me and positioned her pussy right above my shaft. She slowly wiggled her pussy lips down around my erection. I brought my hips up and entered her completely.

We fucked as the sun was breaking high into the sky. It was more of the intense lovemaking we had experienced last night. Rose had me in a hard grip with her pussy muscles. Even though I said I probably didn't have any cum left in me, she was going to make sure. My sister kept grinding down on my dick and moving her pussy all around my rod.

It felt even better this time around, if that was possible. We had to have fucked for over an hour in that position before I flipped my sister onto her back. I took her ankles and placed her legs onto my shoulders. I folded my sister back and I drove my cock into her as deep as was humanly possible. Once more my sister let out these love screams as I pounded her pussy with my thick cock.

I told Rose that I was marking her as mine. I wouldn't let anyone else have her, only me. This made my sister go crazy. She agreed to anything I said to her. She only wanted my cock from now on. She couldn't survive without me fucking her again and again. We did manage to go at it for a long time. I also came inside my sister's pussy. All that friction from Rose milking my cock and I exploded inside her. It wasn't as much as the previous night but it didn't matter.

After we finished up we walked back and had lunch at the cabin with my parents. I know it sounds crazy but we went out that evening and fucked again as the sun went down. My cock was so sore the next day. My sister was like a female fucking machine. I began to wonder if I could satisfy her in the long run. She seemed to need cock all the time.

The rest of the week was the same as we fucked on the secluded part of the beach each day. The end of the week finally came around and we flew back home. It was only a couple of days until both of us were heading back to school.

"You aren't going to take up with some woman at school, are you Tom?" Rose had asked me.

"No one can make love like you do," I told her.

We actually began to formulate a plan to be together after we finished up college. I would get a job and get settled in. Rose would eventually join me. We would tell my parents that Rose could stay at my place until she got a job and her own place to live. It sounded good on paper, anyway.

We managed to make love one last time before we parted. My parents were out of the house and we did it in my bed. It was going to be months before we would see each other again and hopefully my sister and I will be full-time lovers in the future.