Trouble in Town Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was leaning casually against the threshold, a hand in his pocket, "Because you were interrupting my sleep."

"Well, I'm done, you can go back to sleep." she stated

"I do not wish to go to sleep anymore." he replied as he let his eyes stray down her body suggestively. He noticed her change in demeanor instantly, but what he noticed most was the peak of her large nipples beneath the light fabric she had on, and so, his eyes lingered on that part of her a bit longer.

She noticed his gaze and her frown marred her pretty face, "Feel free to hang around here, I'm going to bed." She said coldly

He watched her walk toward him swiftly, just as she passed by him, he grabbed on to her wrist, halting her movement, "Running again?" he asked

She whipped her head back like she had been slapped, "Excuse me?"

He focused his gaze on her, getting lost in those beautiful eyes for a brief second before he spoke, "You seem to constantly run whenever we happen to be in the same room, you look away when our eyes meet, you have been doing your very best to avoid me. I cannot help but wonder, is this you running from me or from something I make you feel?" he asked pointedly

She scoffed at his words, "You have a big opinion of yourself, don't you, Mr. Ares? Whatever would give you that idea that I feel anything for you, even less, that I am running from it?"

Her voice was filled with disbelief and slight humour, but her eyes...her eyes held a totally different emotion and it was that he was most interested in; words were empty, he never took words seriously. With one tug, he pulled her to his body and she gasped, her eyes widening in that adorable way that made his insides burn and reminded him of how innocent she possibly could be. He pulled her wrist behind her, thrusting her chest into his, "Do you not feel anything in this position, Alma?" he asked, staring deeply into her eyes. His brother, Eros, would be so proud of him if he knew he was pulling his moves on a human woman. This wasn't Ares' style naturally, but it had given him the right results so far and he was going with it.

Her lips parted, like she wanted to say something, but she withheld the words. He could hear the rapid beat of her heart, it had increased since he pulled her closer. Her hardened nipples poked at his chest, the war evident in her eyes. She wanted to resist him. she willed herself to, but her body was speaking to him in ways only a woman's body could speak to a man and he would be damned if he wasn't listening.

He leaned lower, so that his lips neared her ears and whispered softly, "Give in to it Alma, give in to me."

A strained moan tore out of her lips, just before his seared into them with heated passion. Like butter next to fire, her body melted into his with ease...no, not butter. She was cheese.

******

The battle was over, the streets were now fairly calm. Anselm had gotten rid of the trash.

A battle he had thought he would have to plan for almost a year had been done with in half that time and it was in no small thanks to the man who his sister had brought into his life. He was a tactical genius, and an even better tutor for his men. Everything had gone smoothly, they had overrun the residence of Gabriel Bonucci in seconds, the man hadn't even gotten the chance to lift his gun before a bullet was lodged in his skull.

The streets were back in their control and it was time to lay down arms and celebrate.

When Anselm picked up his phone to call Ares though, he received a message that the number didn't exist. The man had never dropped a house address and Alma couldn't identify the house in which he had first tended to her after her accident.

Ares' disappearance was a cause for worry, but news of Alma's pregnancy a month later, was far more problematic.