Trouble in Town Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back, her hips moving to the rhythm his fingers introduced, meeting each slow, intentional stroke. She looked like a nymph, as her fingers found the back of his head and dug into his scalp. He could feel her essence dripping down his palm, as her haven welcomed his invasive fingers. He couldn't begin to imagine what she would feel like around his thick length. He felt himself jerk in his pants at the thought. A small moan tore out of her throat, as her fingers gripped his dark locks, he could feel her tightening against his fingers. He intensified his strokes, his other hand wrapped around her waist and held her down.

Her moans grew louder, she buried her head against the crook of his neck to muffle those moans, as her pussy gripped at his fingers and she squirted on them. Her body grew lax against his, her breathing was labored, as she came down from her high. Alonso's fingers moved slowly inside her, as if massaging her pulsing walls. She whimpered softly, when he slipped his fingers out of her. She raised her head up, just in time to see him slip his fingers inside his mouth and lick them clean.

Her hooded gaze was his undoing once again, as he smashed her lips onto his and stuck his tongue in her waiting mouth, allowing her taste her juices. A soft sigh escaped her lips, just as he felt her smaller hand grip the tent in his pants. He groaned softly into her mouth, as her hand moved purposefully against his steel length.

His labored breathing sounded loud, even to his ears, as she brought an end to their kiss, to slip his pants off him. His large cock jumped out of the confines of his boxer briefs, and glared angrily at Victoria, who looked very much impressed. Alonso had the sort of length and girth many thought they could buy. He hadn't met a woman who wasn't impressed by his tool, but Victoria was the first, whose opinion, he truly valued.

She lowered her full lips onto the bulbous head of his cock and sucked it in slowly, causing him to toss his head backward and groan. She worked her way down his length, with a conciseness that left him panting and eager, until he could feel the back of her throat. When she slid him right out, he let out a breath he hadn't realised he was holding.

She sucked and flicked at his large cock like she was worshipping it, until Alonso could take no more. Just as she took his balls in her mouth, he pulled her up and tossed her on his bed. He was clawing at her shorts and ridding her of the offensive material in seconds.

It was only when he rose, to look her in the face, that she expressed her concern, "Alonso, I thought you said...are you sure?" She asked. He could see the concern and doubt in her eyes, even as arousal seemed at the forefront.

He was past caring though. The time to stop was ten minutes ago, before his fingers traveled south, or five minutes ago, when she lowered her head to take in his length. His entire body had now succumbed to the promises of pleasure he had never experienced.

"It doesn't matter." He responded, as he sunk his length into her. Victoria's back arched sexily, as she let out a tiny squeak. Alonso watched her eyes water at his entrance, and it was only then it occurred to him.

She was a virgin.

"Shit! Victoria, I'm so sorry." He rushed out, unsure of what else to do in this situation. He had been so consumed with this need for her, it had not occurred to him that there was a possibility she had never had sex.

She shook her head at him, "No, it's fine." She stated breathily, but Alonso sensed she was only saying that to ease his guilt. Alonso had gotten his first sexual experience as a fifteen year old. His uncle had broken him in with the help of a female friend of his, and after that, he had gone through quite the portfolio as far as women went, but he had never had to deal with a virgin.

Virgins were difficult, so Anselm opined. Alonso wouldn't say 'difficult' in this situation though, more like slightly awkward.

He felt her pulse against his length, pulling him back to the present, he could hear her even breathing. He grunted softly, feeling her warmth sheath him like a glove. Every muscle in his body flexed, as he conditioned himself to not release inside her so quickly. If he was going to break everything he stood for, he would make damn sure it lasted long.

As he tried to familiarise himself with her warmth, she wiggled and whimpered beneath him, "You're so thick" she spoke, almost breathlessly, "I...." A tiny moan tore out of her throat, and Alonso knew if he didn't start moving, he would surely lose the battle to last long. He gripped her waist and slowly eased his length out of her to deliver his first stroke.

The hitch in her breath told him what he wanted to know. His strokes began slow, acclimating himself to how she felt around him. His eyes lowered to look at her, and he found her doe eyes staring at him as if adoringly, her full lips were parted in an 'o' as her ragged breaths matched his.

Victor would murder him...but it would be a death he would welcome if this was the last image ingrained in his brain.

"Lonso..." his name escaped her lips in a breathy moan, her nails found his back, thoughts of his injury were long forgotten as she clawed at the skin.

Alonso quickened his movement, his hand found a thick thigh, and he wrapped it around his waist, opening her up to him even more. His next stroke sent her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

They were in autumn, the room was cool, but their heated skins were coated in sweat as their hips undulated against each other.

"You're so bad for me." Alonso confessed, as he found himself sinking further into the warmth she provided, the truth in those words doing nothing to stop the pleasure he sought, "Fuck! You're going to ruin me." He stated, even as his hips moved faster.

Victoria had no words for him, instead, she slipped her fingers into his now damp hair, and swallowed his next breath with a deep kiss.

It was all the extra push they both needed. Alonso felt her contract against his length as she met her release, seconds later, he stiffened above her, a sharp grunt escaping his throat, just before he spilled his essence inside her.

His body jerked and shuddered at his release, as he lost the battle to keep himself hovering over her and allowed his exhausted form crash onto her soft frame.

The silence that followed their coupling was heavy with their thoughts. Alonso stared off into the distance, as Victoria's fingers stroked his head.

He wouldn't be able to continue on with Victor. Even if he managed to get away with sleeping with Victoria this first time, Alonso knew there would be other times. Victor would eventually notice their closeness, and then their pact would be a thing of the past. He would have his uncle still gunning for him, but Victor's protection and partnership would be off the table. He would be a lone ranger once again, like he had wanted from the start.

That was the best case scenario though. The worst would have Victor actually livid at the betrayal; he had brought him into his home, offered him assistance and a shelter, only for him to have sex with his daughter. The other option would make Victor another enemy to look out for.

Having one incredibly rich and resourceful mafia head out for your blood was one thing, but having two? He would be lucky to make it to Christmas.

"My father was really upset I followed you to that restaurant" Victoria began.

Alonso grew alert, but didn't speak.

She chuckled softly, "He lost his shit." Alonso wished he could say he didn't understand how Victor felt, however, he couldn't imagine the lengths the man had gone to keep his only child away from this life, only to have her flirt with danger. It was enough for one to lose his shirt over. "The last time I saw him that mad was..." she paused, considering her words, "... it's been a while." She eventually said.

Alonso was a bit curious about what she had really wanted to say...but he didn't prod on that. He was never one to dig into anyone's personal life if they weren't ready to divulge the information, or if they weren't part of an assignment. In fact, he had always maintained that the less he knew of the people he had to work with, the better.

"He said a lot of stuff, and..." she sighed softly, "...I understand your concerns, as well as his. I don't agree with them, and I still think I could do so much more for this hit you two are planning, but I understand your fears."

Alonso was now curious. He knew this was going somewhere. He wished she could tell him what she was getting at, so, he would be able to process it faster. He didn't think this fireball who had challenged him since the day he stepped onto her father's property, had suddenly had an epiphany that would make her more obedient. Yes, getting shot at was a traumatic event that could spark a different perspective, but Victoria had grown up surrounded by guns, enough that he couldn't imagine her being thoroughly shaken by it.

"I also understand how much of a distraction I am to you, because I can't keep you out of my mind either." She admitted.

Alonso felt all the air leave his lungs at her confession. It was one thing to think she had the hots for him, and another for her to actually confess it. Still, this was going somewhere, and the more she spoke, the more he felt a cloud of dread form over him.

"And after this...even if all I wanted from you was some sex to get you off my mind, I don't think this is the kind of sex that exorcises thoughts of someone from your mind." She giggled, amused by her words.

Alonso found himself in agreement with her thoughts however, "It's not." He admitted. No, this was the kind of sex that had you coming back for more until you became so addicted, you would probably need rehab to get over it.

He heard a deep sigh leave her.

Discomfort settled against his chest.

Something was coming. Her lengthy silence after his words confirmed it, but just in case he held any hope that his pessimism was unfounded, she finally spoke.

"Dad thinks it's best if I left the country for a bit." She finally said.

There it was. The bomb he had been waiting to be set off.

It was a good decision, one Alonso was certain he would have made if Victoria was his child.

It was a decision he would have been fine with half an hour ago, before he sunk himself into the depths of her welcoming warmth and familiarised himself with the curves of her body.

Thirty minutes ago, the idea of her leaving would have filled him with a sense of longing, but he would have been fine with that. Now...

Well, now, he still needed to be fine with her leaving, but there would be a much deeper sense of loss. How long would she be gone for? Would he see her again? Was this the last time they would be in the same room together?

A ton of questions filled his mind.

For someone who prided himself on knowing what was next, on being three steps ahead so that nothing caught him off guard, he found himself in limbo with Victoria. It was an uncomfortable feeling, one he hoped never to experience again.

So, rather than confront that feeling, or give tumultuous thoughts free reign, Alonso chose to lock it in the recesses of his mind.

His chosen form of distraction? Another round of sex with the girl he would soon have to part ways with.

He had stepped into the inferno, and it was only right he let it burn him.

******

Victor moved fast.

It was only three days after Victoria informed him of her impending trip, and then, he was giving his daughter a long hug, before letting her slip into the backseat of the SUV that would take her to the private hanger.

Alonso was not part of that detail.

He did get to watch Victoria though.

He felt a pang in his chest at her departure. They had not had the best parting, at least not like he wanted, not like he had heard lovers should.

Sex was a concept Alonso was very much acquainted with. Sex did not require any form of actual communications skills. Sex was hard and fast and almost always emotionless for him.

Parting ways with the girls he had sex with was never a complicated affair. Most of the time, he would slip out of bed just before the sun came up and go about his morning routine while they still slept. By the time he returned from his work out and morning engagements, the girls would be gone.

The ones who were either too dumb or too deluded to get the point, almost always received a cold speech to escort them out.

Victoria was not a sex girl though. She was more...but he had never practiced for more.

When the time came for her to leave his room, he had wished her a safe trip, rambled off about her father doing what was best for her and told her schooling abroad would be quite the experience.

His words were starved of excitement, his tone relaying just how unpleasant he found the thought of being away from her, but then, it could also be misinterpreted as deadpan, nonchalant, bland.

If Victoria had expected more, she didn't indicate. She wished him luck with his plan to take down his uncle, and that was it.

There were no promises of catching up some other time, or keeping memories.

It was such a cold goodbye considering all of the heat they had stirred up in his room. All of the fire that had burned since the moment she successfully struck him, felt like it had been doused by a sprinkle of water.

And as the SUV made its way out of Victor's compound, taking Victoria to a destination he knew nothing of, Alonso felt the sting of his uncle's words.

*You're soft, just like your mother*

No, he wasn't soft. He couldn't afford to be, and now that the one person who could make him so was being shipped out of the country, it was time to make his uncle fully understand how wrong he was.

12