Troubled Waters: The Third Day

Story Info
Events go out of control when the siblings' secret gets out.
8.6k words
4.57
77.9k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is a Brother-Sister Incest/Group Sex tale that also contains a wide variety of other flavors of sexual perversion.

This is the last installment of a three part story. All characters are at least eighteen and, like all my fiction, this story is fictional.

=================== ==================

Alex lay in the fading darkness of the young day and contentedly ran his eyes up and down the silhouette of Lorelei as she lay on her side facing away from him. He took his time admiring the way the tangle of her long hair gave way to the rounded peak of her shoulders, dropped slowly down the gradual slope of her flank, dipped into the low valley of her waist and rose up again to the smooth swell of her hips. As he reached up to brush the sheets from her thighs and see more of her delectable outline, his touch caused her to hum happily in her sleep. He let his hand rest on her, moving it slowly and lightly back up her body as he retraced in reverse the route his eyes had just taken. He reveled in the feel of her smooth skin; the softness here and the firmness there so new and lovely to him precisely because they had been present, but forbidden, for so long. It was obvious to him that the danger of touching his sister as a lover meant this new pleasure was certainly transitory, so he ached with a need to prolong the moment. He could not let himself sleep, although he was very tired indeed.

The previous day had been exhausting and he and Lorelei had compounded their fatigue last night by giving into their roiling urges and making long, laborious love not once, but twice. He knew he should sleep, they were in a dangerous situation and he needed to stay alert, but the curve of his sister's hips fascinated him and he could not cease his long slow caresses of her smooth, bare flesh.

His hand strayed from her outline to explore the subtle curve of her bottom; running along one cheek then up the other, teasing along the cleft, sinking into confined valley to run down over her dusky, sensitive pucker to reverse direction and move back up again.

"Feeling a little kinky?" her voice asked unexpectedly.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were asleep."

"I was."

"Sorry."

He withdrew his hand, feeling sheepish that he had let his reverie run away with him. He rolled onto his back and waited for sleep to come, but his cock was nearly fully hard and it distracted him with pleas for action.

Finally, after a long minute, Lorelei spoke again. "Well, are you feeling kinky?"

"Yeah, a little."

She rolled over to look at him. Her face was only inches away. "Me too. I guess we should cover all the bases while we can."

"You mean..."

She sighed at his timidity, "You want anal?"

"Yes... OK."

She reached up and patted him on the cheek. "Good boy, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She crawled over him to get out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. He could hear her rooting around in the cabinet. "You'd think they'd keep some KY or something in these cabins wouldn't you?" she said impatiently. When she returned she thrust a small bottle in his hand. It smelled like coconut tanning oil.

"That'll do for lube. Use plenty," she said as she kissed him and positioned herself next to him on wide-spread knees with her face on the mattress. He got up behind her. He felt nervous. What they were about to do seemed so premeditated, not like the hot rush of lust that threw them together last night. But as he poured a generous stream of slick, fragrant oil onto her upturned bottom and began to rub and knead it into her skin his trepidation dissipated like mist in the hot sun.

He took his time, enjoying her well shaped posterior as he ran his fingers up and down her cleft with his right hand while slicking his hardened cock with his left. He slid a finger inside her to the accompaniment of her encouraging groans. He added another and she whimpered a bit, but told him to go on. He worked her open slowly as she reached up under herself to fan her fingers across her clitoris. At her insistence, for Alex's manhood was large, he added a third finger. She squirmed and gasped as he forced her fully open. He apologized, but she begged him to continue. Finally, he brought the firm, bulbous head of his oily cock to her last frontier.

"Ready?" he asked. In the darkness he could sense rather than see her nod rapidly. Her reluctant orifice was constricted and unyielding despite his preparation, but with a slow, steady push he entered her.

Her little simpering cries and sharp intakes of breath worried him, yet she always directed him to continue as he moved in and out of her hot and tight confines. He resisted pushing himself too deep, using only half his length in fear of causing her damage. But as her persistent attention to her clit increased to a frantic tempo, she began to force herself back onto him lustily while exhaling animalistic noises of both pleasure and pain. Soon she was taking his full length far up into her abdomen as she cried out in throaty barks of wanton delirium. When she sagged forward again he knew she had come. He increased his tempo, reaching now for his own climax.

"When you come, do it on my face," she said, sounding muffled as she spoke into the mattress.

"Really?"

"Yes. Please."

He recalled her tearful confession on the previous day of her love of semen; her fetish, she had called it. Her sexual predilections still made him feel uneasy, always bringing to mind uncomfortable juxtapositions of imagined scenes of her being showered in ejaculate shot from the cocks of paying strangers versus remembered images of her happily and innocently playing stuffed animal tea party as a small girl. But these thoughts were losing the power to drive him back as he grew comfortable with the reality of Lorelei the adult; his sister, the rampantly sexual, sperm-craving woman. Riding his stampeding lust he pulled his near-bursting dick from her ass and pushed her over onto her back. Rapidly massaging his greasy, malodorous cock mere inches from her face he felt his consciousness contract to a singularity of pleasure just behind his balls. With an involuntary croak from deep within his throat he erupted in spurt after spurt of slimy jism that coursed over his sister's face in pearlescent flows that seemed to glow in the grey dimness of pre-dawn twilight.

"Mmmmm, thanks," she said as she reached up to toy with the viscous strands; rubbing it into her skin and licking her fingertips.

Alex went into the bathroom to wash his cock with a damp cloth. When he returned he offered a towel to Lorelei.

"No thanks. I want to let it soak in for awhile. It's good for the skin."

"What if I want to kiss you?"

"Well no one's stopping you bro," she said with a taunting laugh.

"Do you do that a lot?" he asked. "Anal, I mean."

"It's a popular item on the menu. It's not my favorite, but business is business," she said. "I liked doing it with you though."

"That was my first time."

"Really?" she said with disbelief. "What else haven't you done?"

"Gosh, lots I guess. I've never gone gay."

"I figured. You're too uptight. Ever have a three-way with a girl and another guy?"

"Well there was me, you and Roger Mayhill on the first day of the cruise," Alex offered.

"That was a four-way. Rae was eating my pussy at the time, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I guess not then."

"How about you and two girls?"

"I made out with two girls once in college, but it didn't go beyond just getting naked. We were all too drunk." He felt embarrassed to be so sexually inexperience compared to his kid sister. True, she was a call girl, but her obvious surprise at the gaps in carnal resume made him feel uneasy. "How about you? What haven't you done?"

"Well, to be honest, there ain't a lot. But there is one big thing."

"What?"

"A gangbang. I've just been too scared. I've turned down some really good paying jobs too. You can make a lot of cash in a night by doing a whole room full of guys, but it's just so fucking dangerous. Rae spent a couple of weeks in the hospital after doing a rugby team up at Yale."

"Jesus..."

"It's too bad because the idea sounds pretty cool, you know? a bunch of guys; using me rough; passing me around; filling all my holes at once; covering me with their cum," she said talking rapidly and excitedly. Then, laughing nervously she said, "Oh God, aren't I fucked up,"

The image she had put in his mind hung in his psyche like a burning ember. He had viewed gangbang porn plenty of times but always felt a little guilty after he finished masturbating to it. To hear his sister confess to fantasizing about the same thing from the opposite perspective gave him that hollowed-out-soul feeling that had become his regular companion on this fucked up trip. "Yeah, I suppose you are a little," he said flatly.

Lorelei turned away and sat silently while Alex once again struggled with his unease at the depths of his sister's nymphomania. Finally she got up and announced she was taking a shower. She slammed the door to the little bathroom and locked it behind her. Alex lay back into the sheets smelling of sex and coconuts, wishing for sleep and feeling like shit.

***

"Well, I best get back to the whore corral," Lorelei announced as she came out of the shower while drying her hair. She tossed the towel back into the bathroom and pulled a robe from the little closet that Zdrokov's staff always kept well stocked with the velvet navy blue robes that his guests were required to wear.

"Look Lorelei, I'm really sorry I..."

"No, don't be sorry. This is all so weird. I understand you're having trouble with discovering who I really am. I'm your goddamn kid sister; I know that's gotta be hard. Lord knows I had trouble watching you with other women yesterday. Let's just be cool about it, OK? We'll work it out."

Alex smiled at her. He couldn't have said it better himself. "Agreed," he said, offering her a handshake. She accepted with a smile and a pulled him to her for a gentle kiss.

"Wanna walk me back to the skank tank?" she asked with a sweet smile. Alex laughed. She seemed to delight in always having a different way to refer to the girls' lodgings on the yacht. He sometimes forgot how goofy she could be.

"Yeah. Hand me get a robe."

Out in the hall they opted to take the outside route back to the girls' bunk-room to get some fresh air, for, after the concentrated sex funk of Alex's room, fresh sea air sounded very good indeed. They were heading for the outside door when they heard a door open behind them. Alex was turning his head to see who it was when he heard Jimmy Thompson's broken-nose distorted voice.

"Brother and fucking sister! I knew something wasn't right with you two."

Alex and Lorelei whirled around to see Thompson standing at the doorway to his room. His battered face looked even worse than the previous day; the cuts were crustier; the purple and blue bruises were now ringed in yellow and green; the white of his right eye was blood red. He walked towards them, moving stiffly with his neck still in its brace.

"You ought to have been more careful my lovelies. I discovered last night that if I got inside my closet I could hear every little thing you love-birds said. Zdrokov's boat is a posh affair, but the walls are pretty fucking thin."

Alex and Lorelei looked at each other in raw panic. When they looked back to Thompson he was raising a fat gun towards them.

"Don't be stupid Thompson," said Alex trying to stay calm and reasonable. "You can't shoot us in cold blood like this. Besides, isn't that a flare gun?"

"It's enough to burn your whore of a sister's pretty face off if you get cheeky. Let's just march to the railing outside there."

Shoulder to shoulder, Alex and Lorelei backed up with their hands raised in front of them. Thompson advanced at the same pace, keeping the flare gun raised and pointed at Lorelei's face.

"What the hell do you think you're going to do Thompson?" asked Alex.

"Not a damn thing. What you are going to do however, is jump into the bloody sea if you don't want to see the pretty cunt get scorched. I've had no row with her, so as long as you go willing into the briny to watch us sail away without you, she'll be back to dropping her knickers for cash by tomorrow morning."

Lorelei slid the door outside open and she and Alex stepped out onto the walkway. Thompson was a few yards away, still inside the corridor, and the railing was only six feet behind them. He wondered if Thompson would really let Lorelei off the hook. He doubted it. His plan made no sense if he left her alive as a witness. But there wasn't time to think about it.

In a surge of desperation he pushed to his right, smacking Lorelei in the shoulder hard; knocking off her feet and outside of the frame of the door as he twisted away to the left. A "Foomf" sound emanated from the hall and the flare whistled between them as they fell; leaving a smoky trail as it flew off over the Atlantic. They heard Thompson shout "Bloody fuckin' hell!" as the smoke alarms in the hall started wailing.

Alex jumped up and looked at Lorelei. He started to motion to her, trying to tell her to get down the stairs directly behind her, but Thompson lurched into view between them and, with surprising quickness for a man in a neck-brace, wheeled his arm around; aiming at Alex's neck with a steak knife. Alex instinctively threw his shoulder up to block the thrust and the knife embedded into his right deltoid. Alex growled in pain but didn't let it slow him down as he threw himself at Thompson, ramming his left shoulder into his abdomen. Thompson was driven back, catching his heel on Lorelei's leg as she tried to scurry away. He fell backwards in a blur of flailing limbs as Alex landed on top of Lorelei. From the corner of his eye Alex saw Thompson disappear from view as he tumbled down the stairs in a clattering, cracking descent to a final meaty thud.

Alex and Lorelei looked at each other in wide eyed disbelief. She reached up to grab the knife still sticking out of Alex's upper arm, yanked it free and tossed it over the railing into the ocean. They leaned forward and kissed the desperate, reassuring kiss of loved ones who thought, however briefly, that they would never see each other again.

They could hear Thompson groaning vivid curses from the bottom of the stairs. Without a word they crawled on hands and knees to peer over the top stair just in time to see Victor Zdrokov arrive with one of his beefy guards. As Alex and Lorelei watched, Zdrokov pointed at Thompson and commanded the guard to "finish him". Thompson raised his arms feebly as the guard reached down and took hold of his head. With a sharp pull and twist, a sickening crack signaled the departure of Jimmy Thompson from this world.

Lorelei screamed. She had always been skittish about death; as a child she'd mourn for days at a time whenever one of Alex's goldfish died. Seeing a man's life ended so casually, even a horrible man like Jimmy Thompson, sent her into paroxysms of hysteria. Alex rose to take her into his arms and pull her back from the top of the stair when he felt a meaty hand clasp onto the back of his neck. Then there was a sharp sudden pain on the rear of his skull and all went black.

***

Alex awoke to the pungent stench of smelling salts being waved under his nose. One of the guards grabbed his hair and pulled his head back to reveal the unpleasant situation. Ten feet in front of him was Lorelei. She was naked. Her wrists were bound behind her and suspended from a chain hooked to the low ceiling so that she was bent over helplessly. She was sobbing through her ball gag as Victor Zdrokov stood behind her, his robe open and his omnipresent boxers bunched about his ankles. He held her hips in his chubby hands as he rammed his pelvis repeatedly into her with dry slaps and labored grunts. Her body shook to the rhythm of her rape.

It occurred to Alex that he had not seen Zdrokov have sex at any point during the weekend. Perhaps he could only get erect when the woman was helpless… or crying… or about to be killed by his henchmen. He shook his head and tried to force that thought from his mind.

Alex looked off to his right and saw an old style picture-tube T.V. showing a night vision video of Alex and Lorelei having sex in missionary position, obviously in his room several hours earlier.

As for Alex, he was tied tightly to a chair. His shoulder burned with pain where he'd been stabbed by Thompson. He was completely unable to move, although he tried. He tried very, very hard.

"Why are you raping Lori?" he asked, saying the first thing that came to mind because he was unsure what else to do.

"Raping?" Panted Zdrokov as his flabby body continued to slam into Lorelei. "Hardly …raping …she's a …whore …and paid …for the …weekend. This ...is within ... the bounds ...of her ...contract. It is …merely …a trans …action, Mr. … Barstow."

Zdrokov laughed. His grinning face was red from effort and sweating profusely. He pulled his prick from Lorelei's vagina to reveal one of the tiniest erect dicks Alex had seen since he and his buddies used to have circle jerk contests in boy scouts. Zdrokov moved around to grab Lorelei by the hair and, after a few quick strokes, ejaculated onto her face; hanging thin, slimy strands on her nose and across her gagged mouth.

While he finished smearing the last few drops of his semen onto her cheek he continued talking. "However, incest… now that is a serious transgression no matter how one considers it."

Shit, thought Alex. Everybody knew their secret all of the sudden.

"I thought something was odd about you two. The way you acted, the way you spoke in whispers all the time, especially the way you looked at each other when you thought no one was watching. So I had your room wired for video and sound yesterday. I found the results very interesting."

Alex looked at Lorelei who transmitted her concern and regret though her eyes. Zdrokov's cum had flowed down to hang from her chin in thick translucent stalactites.

"So we've offended your morals? Is that why you decided to rape my sister?"

"No Mr. Barstow. I raped your sister, if you insist on calling it that, as a demonstration of power. As in, you are in mine."

Lorelei was still looking up at Alex. Her eyes were lapsing from panicked to hopelessness; a defeated, dead look. He saw the same sad look he'd witnessed on Zdrokov's two slave girls bloom across his sister's usually lively face.

As runners break through the wall of exhaustion to finish the race when they'd thought they had no more to give, Alex broke through the wall of terror to a space of clear, cold calm and rationality deep within his mind. It was suddenly clear to him that if Zdrokov was trying to terrorize them it meant he probably needed something. If that were true then Alex had some power here too. He searched for an opening; a toehold out of this situation.

"OK, granted. We're in your fucking power. What the hell do you want?"

"Our friend Mr. Thompson was a troublesome guest. He caused some unpleasantness with that nigger whore, and that had to be dealt with. He unwittingly provoked you to violence by urinating on your sister. And this morning, he stole a flare gun from one of the life boats and fired it inside my ship. All of which I can forgive, but he was threatening to sue me for the trouble he caused and, with my plans coming to fruition, I cannot afford the cost of such a lawsuit nor the attendant bad publicity. When you pushed him down the stairs you did me a favor. I'm sure the authorities will understand your plea of self defense when they learn that Mr. Thompson shot at you and stabbed you with a knife. It was unfortunate that he fell down the stairs and broke his miserable neck as you tried to hold him off. An open and shut case, no?"