Trouser Snake 4 : The Trousening

Story Info
Could the incest fuck fest really be finished?
20.6k words
4.58
270.7k
266

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,013 Followers

Father Bland watched as the coffin was lowered into the ground, the frame squeaking as the box disappeared. Even though his eyes were dry, he felt a great and deep sadness. He knew that he should have faith in the plan of the Almighty, yet he was seeing precious little evidence of that plan here.

Oh Lord, let me forget the sound of the cross falling, he thought, let me forget the sight of Mrs Holloway lying there. No, get a hold of yourself! Think of the family!

The coffin was entirely in the earth now. The priest watched as Bernard Holloway shambled forward, his face tight with grief. Father Bland was not that well acquainted with Bernard, he only knew of him as his wife's wayward sinner of a husband, apparently a meek man but totally without faith. The man looked better in a suit, with his hair combed back away from his receding hairline. Something about grief suits him, the priest thought. Bernard Holloway looked somehow healthy, somehow more alive.

He watched as Bernard took a handful of earth and scattered it into the grave, his face composed but strained, his cheeks red. The husband stood looking down at his wife's coffin for a few moments, then stepped back and looked at the person next to him.

Father Bland felt his brows furrow in disapproval as Hayley Holloway stepped forward to the edge of the grave, at the same time feeling an evil stirring the like of which he had not felt in a long time. He hardly thought it was appropriate attire for the funeral of a parent, most certainly not. His eyes roved over her in outrage.

The eighteen year old was wearing a pair of tall black heels that made it difficult to walk on the grass, accentuating the muscles of her bare legs that went all the way up to the hem of her black dress, well above the knee. The material seemed very thin and the dress very tight, so much so that he fancied he could see the straps of her underwear over her hips. The tight material hugged her thin waist, tucked under her full bosom and stretched over their swell. He could see no straps there, though he could clearly see where her nipples stuck out, just underneath the swelling cleavage exposed in the plunging neckline. Her face was hidden by a black veil hanging from her fashionable black hat, the cascade of bright blonde hair falling out over her shoulder.

The priest tore his eyes away from the proud teenage breasts and admonished himself, horrified at his impurity, forcing himself to look away as the girl took a handful of dirt and leant forward to drop it on her mother's coffin. The Father pulled his eyes over to her father and saw him watching his daughter, his popping eyes looking her over. Poor man, the priest thought, he must be just as horrified at his daughter's choice of clothes.

The end of the ceremony continued, the many mourners moving past the grave, saying their prayers, many crossing themselves, many tear streaked faces. As the group started moving towards the gates, Father Bland moved over to where Bernard stood.

"My condolences again, Bernard," He said quietly. "I'm so honoured you asked me to do the service. Freda was a dear soul, such a friend to the Church."

"Yes, she was," Bernard said simply. "She really was."

"You know, Bernard, Freda always looked to Jesus in times of hardship," He continued. "I hope you can find some help there too."

"Hmmm."

"My door is always open to you, Bernard," The priest said, placing a gentle hand on his arm. "If there's anything I can do, for you or Hayley, just let me know."

"I will, I will." Bernard said.

"You seem to be holding up very well, Bernard."

"Yes," Freda's husband smiled. "As long as I have Hayley, I'll hold up fine."

***

Hayley sat in the car, her veil lifted away from her face, looking up at the big tree that the car was parked under in the furthest corner of the cemetery carpark. Her eyes felt hot even though she had stopped crying. The rest of her felt rather cold, it was not a warm day and the graveyard was windy. Her father had bought her a new dress, had advised her on how to wear it, only a thin little pair of panties and no bra underneath. The dress was tight and thin and not very warm.

"Are you okay now, honey?" Her father asked from the driver's seat. She looked at the friendly face she loved so much, so precious now. The thought of his precarious health made her shiver with fear.

"Oh, Daddy," She gushed. "It's just so sad. I just feel so ... sad."

"Me too, honey," He said kindly. "Me too."

"I miss Mummy already."

"I miss her too, honey. We've got to look after each other now, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy, of course, of course I'll look after you."

"I know you will, honey," He said, smiling at her. "You always do."

"Should we go to the, um, the wake, Daddy?"

"In a minute, honey," Her father said. "I thought we should have a talk first."

"Okay. What about?"

"Well, I don't want to shock you, honey, but I think you should leave school. I don't think it's best for us as a family, right now."

"Oh," She said, surprised. "Oh, I guess so. If you think so, Daddy."

"I think you should come and work for me instead."

"Oh!" Her face lit up. "Oh, okay! I'd like that."

"You'll do a very good job, honey," He smiled. "Daddy has a lot of new work now. I could really use a little helper."

"I'd love to do that, Daddy. Oh that would be great."

"I knew I could count on you," Her father patted her shoulder, his hand brushing her chest as he took it away. "You're such a good girl."

"I wish Mummy was here," Hayley said quietly. "She'd be so happy."

"Hmmm, yes," Her father said. "Y'know, honey, I think I can make you feel a bit better."

"I'm alright, Daddy. It's just sad."

"I know, honey, but I want to help you. Here, a bit of, um, massage will be good for your mind."

Hayley watched as her father reached out towards her, looking down at her chest. She gasped when his hands closed on her breasts, grasping across her awkwardly, the position bad in the car. The filmy dress had made her nipples very sensitive and his touch made them buzz unexpectedly.

"Oh honey," Her father breathed as her clutched her. "Such a good girl."

"It feels funny." She giggled, tickled by his fingers.

He was rubbing her chest all over, the sensation not unpleasant. She realised it was making her feel a bit better after all. Her father's hands gave her nipples gentle squeezes, then squeezed and jiggled her breasts. His hands slid underneath them, joggling them from beneath.

"I think this needs, um, I think I could massage better if, um." Her father trailed off, his hands sliding over her curves to the neckline of the thin dress, his fingers diving underneath it and making her gasp again. The low cut material was pulled down, a bit roughly, she thought.

"You'll stretch it, Daddy."

"It's okay, honey, just relax."

He seemed to be having trouble, though. My chest is too big, she thought, looking down at his hands struggling to force the material over her firm flesh. He was breathing heavily now, obviously with effort.

"This way is better, Daddy." She told him, sliding the dress nimbly off her shoulders and letting his hands pull it down. Her breasts felt even colder as he peeled the tight dress off them, she could see her nipples were very small and hard.

"That is better," He said thickly. "So much better, yes."

Hayley looked out the windows nervously, worried that someone would see her with her clothes off. The cemetery carpark was deserted, however, no cars nearby and they were parked in a distant shady corner. The massage was getting firmer now, her father was kneading her bare chest, his hands warm on her cold skin.

Her father laughed lightly. "You've got goosebumps, honey. Are you cold?"

"A bit." She said, smiling because he seemed happy.

"Y'know, honey," Her father breathed, hesitating. "I've got, uh, a bit of a problem."

"What's wrong, Daddy?"

He released his hold on her chest, his hands going to his lap. She watched as he unzipped his suit pants and his penis sprang out, pointing straight up. It was bright red and very swollen, throbbing as she looked at it.

"Oh no, Daddy, the venom is back," She moaned, feeling her female area and bottom clench reflexively. "And I just sucked it out this morning."

"I think, uh, you need to do it again, honey."

"Okay, I guess so," She said, looking around again. "What if someone sees, Daddy?"

"I'll watch out, honey. There's no-one around."

"Okay, I'll take my hat off." Hayley placed it carefully on the dashboard.

"Maybe you should, um, give it a bit of a massage first. Y'know, like you did last night."

"Yes, Daddy, of course."

Hayley leant forward over the gearbox and reached into her father's pants, circling his penis with one hand and sliding her other onto the hanging flesh underneath it, which she knew was how he liked his massage. He felt very hot, the penis pulsing against her palm.

"Yes, honey, so good." Her father groaned feverishly as she started sliding her hand up and down the appendage, pumping it to get the venom ready to come out. Even after all this time she still marvelled at the size of the penis, at how thick and hard it became when the venom was in it. She couldn't believe that all of it could fit in her bottom, even though she knew it had.

Hayley remembered that her father liked to have the flesh under his penis rolled and rubbed by her fingers during the massage. She started the careful massage of the area, feeling the hard lumps inside the fleshy sack, hearing her father moan as she massaged with both hands. She noticed that the hole in the end of the penis was wet, which was a good sign.

"Yes," He said after a little while. "Yes, how about, ooh, you spit on it a little, honey."

Hayley knew what he wanted. She shuffled forward a little more so her face was above the tip and worked her jaw a little, bringing up some spit. Then, still massaging, she pursed her pouty lips and let the spit dribble out. A long string of it descended to the dome head of the penis, covering it with bubbly saliva and running down onto her hand, making the massage feel slippery and wet.

"Yes, that's a good girl. Yes, spit on it again. Oh, that's so good. I mean, good at saving Daddy's life, yes indeed."

"There's some spit on your good pants, Daddy."

"That's okay, honey. Just keep going."

The massage was making wet sounds now as her spit coated the veiny protrusion, running down onto her other hand as well. She looked up into her father's face, smiling to reassure him, even though she was alarmed as his red cheeks and open, gasping mouth. She felt a wave of compassion as his hands reached around her arms to help her again, massaging her chest even though he was so sick.

"You're so good, honey." He said distractedly, his hands overflowing with her pliant flesh.

"Don't you worry, Daddy," She said brightly. "Soon you'll feel all better."

"Oh honey." He moaned, clutching her. She started pumping the penis even faster, concerned as her father tossed his head as though delirious.

"Honey, honey," He gasped urgently. "Just suck on the tip, okay? Just like the other day."

"Okay Daddy." She said, moving forward over his lap, releasing the flesh sack so she could hold herself up. Her mouth was right over her father's penis, she fancied she could smell the salty aroma of the venom wafting up from it. She remembered the day before yesterday when she had got the venom out this way, leaning across her father on the couch while he watched television.

Hayley lowered her open mouth onto the penis, closing her lips over the end of it so they fitted under the flange. The taste of the venom was strong in her mouth as she ran her tongue slowly over it, licking at the hole in the tip and all around the edge. She continued pumping, spit running down the penis onto her fingers, her father's hands off her breasts now and running all over her lean muscular back. One of his hands got hold of her buttocks and started squeezing them roughly.

"Oh yeah, honey, yes you're Daddy's little slu-, I mean, little girl. Let me help you a bit, honey."

Hayley felt her dress being pulled up her back, the tight material sliding up over her bottom. The stringy little red panties were pulled aside, his hand moving underneath them and into the crack of her bottom. Hayley knew what was coming next and still made a sound in her throat as his questing fingers pushed at the hole of her bottom, his index finger shoving hard against it and going inside her.

"Oh yes, so tight." He breathed, puzzling her. If it was too tight, why did he keep pushing his finger deeper in and wiggling it around? Sometimes she thought she would never understand the science of venom removal.

The penis was throbbing powerfully in her hand now, she knew that soon the venom was going to come out. She started sucking and pumping even harder, her mouth making gross sounds as her lips became covered in spit. Her father's free hand, the one not halfway up her bottom, was suddenly buried in her hair and pushing on her head. Hayley choked, coughing spit out around the appendage as her face was forced down onto it. She let go with her hand, trying to relax her throat muscles as her lips slid wetly down the thick hot flesh.

"Oh, so good!" Her father shouted. His hips bucked under her face, the penis forced in and out of her throat, his hand trapping her down there as she coughed and gagged. His finger was all the way in her bottom, thrusting in and out. Oh no, she thought, it's too far in, I can't keep it in there!

Her father wailed in his illness, her head was crammed into his lap, her lips slobbering the wide base of the penis as the end of it was held in her shaking throat, her mouth stretched around its thickness. She could feel its hot skin moving with powerful contractions and she panicked as she knew the venom was going to come out right in her throat.

"Oh it's coming, honey! It's coming!"

Hayley choked painfully as she felt the hot venom surging into her throat, far beyond the back of her mouth, spraying her insides with its sticky cream. Lots of it was bursting back into her mouth and past her straining lips. With a great effort she forced herself upright, a wave of venom pouring down her chin, warm droplets landing on her breasts. With difficulty she swallowed, sucking down the thick throatful.

Her father was slumped back in his seat, his face lit up by a beautiful smile, his eyes closed as he recovered from the effects of the venom. She waited patiently, carefully wiping off her breasts so the venom wouldn't get on her dress. When she saw there was no tissues, she shrugged and sucked the goo off her fingers. I'm really getting used to the taste of it, she thought.

Hayley smiled as her father opened his eyes and looked at her lovingly.

"Oh honey, you did so good. You're the best."

"Oh Daddy, you're so nice," She trilled. "Can you, um, could you..."

She waved a hand at her backside.

"Oh," He laughed and pulled his finger out. "Sorry, honey, I forgot it was there."

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes honey?"

"Should we go to the wake now?"

"I suppose so," He said, looking glum again. "But first you'll need to comb your hair and clean your face. And clean my finger, too."

Hayley controlled herself once again as her father's stinky finger pushed between her lips.

***

Father Bland stepped from behind the tree as the car left the parking lot and turned onto the street. He was shaking, his body hot all over, especially in the sinful place where he felt the evil stiffness of temptation more powerfully than ever.

Oh merciful Lord, he thought, what do I do now?

As he was unable to attend the wake, he had been coming after the Holloways in order to invite Bernard to the counselling group next Saturday. He hadn't thought it wise to mention at the graveside and was dismayed when Bernard and Hayley left so quickly that he missed them. Then he saw their car all alone in the lot and thought the Lord had given him another chance.

Oh, if only that was all he had seen. At first he had struggled to understand what was happening. Was Bernard really rubbing his daughter's breasts? The priest had ducked behind the tree to continue watching and had seen everything unfold, has seen the girl's nakedness, had seen her disappear willingly below the window, had seen her come back up with her face plastered with her father's sin.

And she had looked happy.

How could this be? He thought. Freda's own family. Surely there must be a mistake. Surely he must have imagined it, must have misunderstood. He stood there trembling until the unholy heat in his loins drained away.

He would have to investigate further.

***

Hayley tried to read the clock, but it was quite hard with everything that was going on. She knew that they had to leave for work at 8:30, before which she had to make their lunch (something healthy) and iron his shirt (the blue one today, I think). The rate things were going, there was not going to be time. What did that clock say? Was that 8:15? She tried to hold herself steady and her hair fell in her face anyway.

"Daddy?" She said, trying to toss her thick blonde hair out of her eyes. "Daddy it's getting late."

"Hunh?" Her father grunted. "Ooo yeah so good."

"Daddy?"

"So-o tight and wet. Guh, ooh God yesssss." He trailed off into some sucking noises.

"Daddy!"

"Huh?" Her father said, his voice less distant. "What is it, honey?"

"It feels so big." Hayley said to herself, not realising she spoke aloud. She was on her hands and knees on her parents' bed, her knees together, naked. Her father was kneeling behind her, his knees outside her legs. When she raised her voice, her father had stopped moving, his stomach against her buttocks, his hands clenching on them as well.

His penis felt huge and hot inside her female area.

"Yeah, you like it, honey?" He asked, breathing heavily. He began to move his hips again, slowly. She could feel the wetness of the special liquid her father put on his appendage, making the lump of rigid meat all slippery inside her.

"It's okay," She said, deciding not to mention how stretched her female area felt. "It's better than in my bottom."

"Hmm. Ooh yeah." Her father said. He was thrusting harder and faster now, much to Hayley's annoyance. They were going to be late.

"Daddy?" She was having to brace her arms against the force of his body. "Daddy!"

"Oh, yes, honey?" He asked, barely slowing the rhythm of the penis inside her.

"Can you tell yet, Daddy?"

"Uh, ooh. Tell what, honey? Ooo-ahhh."

"The pregnancy test, Daddy! Ah-ah."

"Oh, yeah. That," Her father said behind her, a smile in his voice, his fingers kneading her buttocks as his hips slapped into her. "Well, I don't know, honey. Maybe a bit more testing."

"But, uh, Daddy we'll be, ooh, late!"

"Really? That's too bad."

Bernie was almost delirious with pleasure. His rock hard cock was encased in a hot, wet, tight sleeve of teenage pussy. His grasping hands were full of firm teenage ass. With every thrust into his daughter's snatch, the sensations seemed to double in intensity. The clapping of their thighs together was beautiful music that accompanied their groans and gasps. Bernie felt like everything was magnified: he could discern every long blonde hair on Hayley's head, every tense and relax of the muscles of her back, every veiny ridge of his dick as it penetrated her cunt, every drop of lube that dripped from his balls as they slapped her moist thighs.

"Daddy, we'll be late!" Hayley said, her words broken up by him shaking her body.

"I – unh – have to – unh – finish the – unh – test – unh – honey."

The juicy young pussy was so tight, it was getting to be too much. He realised that he must have been fucking Hayley doggystyle for at least twenty minutes, he sure hadn't planned to be late when he stuck his cock in her mouth earlier. Bernie grinned as he came to the conclusion that his balls must be getting extremely drained in order for him to have such stamina in such a beautiful hole. Ever since her mother's funeral just over a week ago, he had been cumming in one of his daughter's orifices at least twice a day.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,013 Followers