Trouser Snakes Forever

Story Info
Naive 18-year-old put to work on dick.
21.2k words
4.59
373.1k
343
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,017 Followers

At the dinner table, Bernie was sweating, and not from the hot meal in front of him. Across the table from him, his gorgeous eighteen year old daughter Hayley was eating, still in her school uniform. Bernie stared as she flicked her blonde ponytail out of her way and forked a long piece of sausage, bringing it up to her full pink lips. Her eyes closed as she bit into it. He could see how her lips squashed on its round surface, how juices squeezed out of it. God, he had to get his dick back in there, he just had to get --

"Bernard, are you listening to me?"

With an inward groan, he turned to look at his wife, Freda. Next to the glory of Hayley's appearance, his wife seemed even worse. Her hair was a dull mousy brown, her figure was short and dumpy, her face was puckered up in a seemingly perpetual frown. Now that frown was directed at him.

"Well?" She demanded.

"I'm sorry, dear," He admitted. "Please tell me again."

His wife humphed. She was the only person he knew who actually made a humph sound.

"I was saying, Bernard, that you don't seem very happy," She tapped his plate with her knife for emphasis. "You have been moping about since I got back."

"I'm sorry, dear," He repeated himself. "Trouble at work, you know."

"No, Bernard, I don't know," Freda cut him off. "Because you have barely said two words to me in the past week."

"I'm sorry, dear."

"If I did not know better," She intoned. "I would think you would rather I had not come back."

"Of course not, dear."

"At least Hayley is happy to see me," She continued. "I thank God that she is here for me."

Freda favoured their daughter with a warm smile. Bernie was just glad for the excuse to look at Hayley again, to see the pretty pink mouth open in a lovely smile. He thought of all the times he had seen that smile smeared with his sperm, or seen those lips trying to smile around the thickness of his dick.

It had been the best three weeks of his life. Freda had been away on a Bible tour and, by a miraculous series of events, he had fooled his naïve teenage daughter into sucking his cock and eating his cum on a daily basis, sometimes several times a day. He had also managed to fool her into letting him fuck her ass, originally with the idea of doing it once a week, yet he hadn't been able to keep to that restriction very long. God, that lovely tight asshole, squeezing his shaft, wet with lube and hot and --

"Bernard!"

He jolted in his seat, possessed of the fear Freda had somehow read his mind. "Yes? Uh, yes dear?"

"I said your name five times then, Bernard," She seemed to choke on her own annoyance. "Goodness, Bernard, I'm starting to worry about your mind."

"I'm sorry dear."

"I do not know what you've been getting yourself into in my absence, Bernard," She sighed. "Have you been getting any exercise?"

"Some, dear. Here and there."

"Doing what?"

"Uh," His mind raced over weeks of pounding their only child's orifices. "Pushups."

"Really?" She said, raising an eyebrow at his flabby chest.

"And walking." He tried.

"I think you need something to occupy your time, Bernard," She frowned at him. "A hobby, perhaps. Something you can really get into. I mean really push yourself into something."

"Yes dear."

"Really let yourself go, Bernard. Find some release."

"Yes dear."

"It is a shame you have not embraced the faith as much as Hayley and I," Freda gestured at her daughter. "Hayley gets a lot from the love of the heavenly Father. It is a deep, penetrating love, Bernard. Perhaps you would not understand."

"I think I can imagine, dear." He said, wishing he was the heavenly Father.

"Hmmm, yes," Freda put down her cutlery. "Well, please excuse me for the moment."

His wife got up from the table and walked out in the direction of the bathroom. Bernie heard the bathroom door click shut, before looking up at his daughter, who was looking at him with a concerned expression.

Hayley didn't know whether to be happy or worried. The past week since her mother had returned had been restful, yet she was worried about her father and did not believe he was well at all. For the past three weeks, ever since he was bitten by a trouser snake on his penis, she had been sucking out the venom from the bite. Then after her scare when that horrible boy had kissed her, her father had insisted on pregnancy tests once a week. She had never gotten used to the test, with her father's penis filling up her bottom, but she liked the sense of security it gave her.

Over the three weeks she had lost count of the number of times she had sucked out the venom, or pumped it out with her breasts, or bent over for a test. It seemed like her father's penis was always out when he was home, its hot swollen form prodding her. By the end of last week her mouth and bottom had been quite sore from receiving it, her breasts too from being gripped and squeezed, plus the taste of the venom seemed ever-present in her throat. Any time she got in the shower, she had to expect her father to stumble in, needing a sucking. Any time she was in bed or on the sofa she had to expect him to appear, demanding to pull down her panties and test her bottom with his penis.

Now, since her mother came back, she had not seen her father's penis for a week. He was surly and distracted, not well at all. In the past weeks she had seen so much venom come out of the bite every day, surely it must be building up terribly, his penis must be horribly swollen down there. Sometimes she saw him looking at her mouth, or her chest, with a sad look on his face. She wished that her mother could know, so that she could pull out his poor sick penis and suck it all better for him.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" She whispered across the table.

He look back sadly. "I'm fine, honey."

"How is your penis?" She asked.

"Oh, its, um, well," He looked flustered. "It could be better, really."

"Oh no!" She cried, though quietly. "Maybe we should tell Mummy."

"No! No, we can't, honey. I'll be alright."

"Well," Hayley hesitated. "What if I did it right now, Daddy? Before Mummy comes back?"

His face lit up. "I don't know, honey."

"Maybe if I sucked really hard, it would come out quickly."

Her father made a choking sound, looking in the direction of the bathroom. Then he vaulted out of his chair and scrambled around the table towards her, his face twisted in a manic grin. Hayley turned her athletic body in her chair to face him as he stumbled up to her, unzipping his work pants. Then it was swinging in her face, totally stiff, bigger and more swollen than she remembered it. The hole on the end of the penis was wet, as though there was too much venom to keep inside.

Bernie sighed in pure pleasure as his cock leapt free of his pants, enjoying the now familiar spectacle and anticipation of his throbbing dick in front of his gorgeous teenage daughter's face.

"I'll suck really hard." Hayley whispered. Bernie made more choking noises as his daughter took hold of his thighs and guided her pink lips onto the head of his cock, which seemed to jump into her mouth. The tight circle of the young lips closed around the shaft and he groaned loudly before stopping himself. This was dangerous stuff, there was no way Freda could find them. He had to hurry!

His mouth open in a silent roar, Bernie took hold of Hayley's blonde head and rammed his whole length into her face, feeling it slide over her tongue and into her throat, bending himself down into his girl. His fingers sank into blonde tresses as he thrust himself madly into her mouth, fucking her face with total abandon, desperate to cum as quickly as possible.

God, her mouth was so wet, her sucking so energetic. He recalled the first time he had put it in her mouth, in the middle of the night, her sitting on the edge of her bed. She had looked up at him, her big blue eyes so trusting, so loving, as she suckled on his cock. He had been worried then about being too rough, only giving her a few inches, gently fucking her mouth. He grinned, thinking how things had changed. Now his pelvis was slamming into Hayley's face, his whole nine inches disappearing.

God, he was going to cum, at last. He increased the pace, feeling the tightening of his balls, the welling up of the load. He was going to --

The toilet flushed. Freda was coming back.

Bernie froze. "Damn!" He hissed.

With another curse he pulled his cock out of his daughter's mouth, shoving it back in his pants and barely missing it with the zipper. His fat figure lurched around the table and he dropped into his seat, just in time for Freda's footsteps to sound from the hall.

His wife sat down. Bernie fought to control his breathing, trying to smile at her and appear normal.

"Bernard, what is wrong with your face?" She asked instantly. "You look all flushed. And you have not eaten much, either, Bernard. That is not like you."

"Sorry, dear." He wheezed.

"Hmmm," She mused, before turning to Hayley. "Oh dear, Hayley, are you alright?"

Bernie followed Freda's gaze to their daughter. Hayley sat in her chair, her hair mussed around her face, her skin flushed, her eyes watery and red. There was a bit of moisture around her lips.

"What happened, Hayley?" Freda demanded. Hayley looked at Bernie for help. Thinking fast, he mimed to her, hoping she'd understand.

"I sneezed?" Hayley said uncertainly.

"Well, go and get a tissue," Freda ordered, watching as Hayley tottered out of the room. She turned to him. "Honestly, Bernard, sometimes I can really see you inside that girl."

"Sometimes I do too." He said.

***

Bernie sat at the dinner table and muttered under his breath. Even his favourite desert of sticky date pudding had not managed to remove his grumpiness, which only made Freda even more inclined to attack him. As a result the rest of the dinner had crawled by, mostly in silence. In his pants his cock had barely softened at all, resting in a painfully bent position where it had been hastily stuffed. He could feel the moisture of his daughter's spit in his boxers.

Damn it, he didn't want to just go and jerk off. He wanted to feel that little teen throat swallowing his load again, a sensation he had gotten very attached to in the past month. He couldn't stand the idea of going back to jerking off in the toilet, never again feeling his daughter's wet mouth all over his cock. Damn it, he needed a bold move. It had been boldness that got him in her mouth the first time, so only boldness was going to get him in there again.

Setting his jaw, he got up and moved to the kitchen entrance, from which he could hear his wife and daughter bustling around getting ready to do the washing up. When he stepped inside the kitchen his eyes widened and his mouth filled with saliva.

Hayley was bent over, rummaging around in the drawer where the tea towels were kept, her ass pointed right at him. The normally demure school uniform skirt was right up her thighs, molded to the firm swell of her cheeks. His palms itched. If Freda had not been in the house, he would have demanded she stay right there, lifted up that skirt and given her the deepest pregnancy test ever.

"Bernard, what's the matter?"

He looked up guiltily to see Freda frowning at him from the other side of the kitchen, a pair of dishwashing gloves in her hands. How long had she been watching him goggling at their daughter's ass? He drew a clumsy smile onto his lips as he tried to think quickly.

"Well, uh, my dear," He began. "I, uh, thought maybe Hayley and I could see to this washing, you know. Give you some time to rest."

Hayley straightened up and beamed at her parents, completely guileless. Freda continued glaring at Bernie until he felt quite nervous, before breaking into her pursed little smile.

"Well, this is unusual," She said. "My, my, looking after things has made you very capable, Bernard. I think I will have a little sit down with the good book after all."

"Yes, you do that, dear." He said kindly.

Freda thrust the gloves into his hands. "Its nice to see you putting in some hard work, Bernard."

"Yes dear."

Freda walked out of the kitchen smiling. Bernard turned to his daughter, salivating as he took in the beautiful sight of her tight body in its school uniform. She was bouncing on her toes and smiling at him.

"That was nice of you Daddy." She trilled.

"Yes, very nice," He leered. "How about you do the washing, honey, and I'll, uh, dry."

"Oh, okay." She said, obviously not sure of his tone of voice. She took the gloves off him in exchange for the towel and turned to the sink while pulling them on. Bernie took the opportunity to appreciate the curve of her ass yet again as she filled up the sink with water. His cock was bulging out his pants, painfully erect and bent.

Hayley scrubbed another plate and placed it in the rack with the two others she'd already washed, vaguely wondering why her father hadn't started drying them. He was silent behind her and she was about to turn around when she felt him press up against her back, his body very hot, his protruding stomach squashing into her.

"Oh!" She squeaked, dropping a mug into the water.

"Sssh!" Her father hissed in her ear. "Keep washing, honey. I've got to, uh, get this venom out, you know."

"Oh," She whispered. "Should I suck it some more?"

Her father made a choking sound in her ear before responding, his voice thick.

"No, honey, I think you're overdue for a pregnancy test."

"Really? Oh no," She whispered. "But what if Mummy hears?"

"She won't," He assured. "Just keep washing the dishes."

Hayley picked up the mug again and tried to concentrate of giving it a scrub as she felt her father's hands fumbling at her back, brushing against her bottom. He was pulling up her skirt until she felt the cool air on her buttocks, the skirt bunched at her waist. There was more fumbling and then she had to restrain another squeal as the familiar big hot sausage of her father's penis slid up between her thighs, coming to rest firmly trapped against her panties.

"Oh no, its so swollen!" She said quietly. Her father didn't respond, instead his breathing seemed to increase dramatically. His hands started kneading her buttocks, which he had told her was good preparation for a pregnancy test, at the same time he was rocking his body against her, rubbing his penis between her firm thighs. It gave her a very strange tingling sensation as it brushed her female area.

"Keep washing up." He ordered in a hoarse whisper. She obeyed immediately, dumping the mug in the rack and immersing another plate as her father squeezed her bottom. She scrubbed at it distantly as she felt his fingers move upwards and hook into the waistband of her panties, roughly yanking them down until they were halfway down her thighs. Now she could feel the air everywhere down there.

She felt him get his penis tangled in the panties as she continued noisily scrubbing the already clean plate, his voice muttering as he freed the appendage. Hayley squeaked involuntarily as the hot piece of meat was suddenly back against her female area, now without the barrier of her panties.

"Oh my goodness," Her father breathed. "Oh that's a good girl."

Bernie looked down at the perky ass of his teenage daughter, sitting atop his rigid cock. He could feel the warmth of her skin and the lips of her virgin pussy against his straining nine inches. With glee he started sliding it back and forth again, trying not to swear with pleasure at the sensation of his little girl's labia rubbing his shaft and catching the flange of his cock's head. God, her ass was so firm his fingers barely sank into the muscle at all.

Bernie glanced over his shoulder, half-expecting Freda to be standing there aghast, but the doorway was empty. She was undoubtedly immersed in her favorite book again, following the exploits of Jesus, wholly unaware her precious daughter was about to be buggered in her own kitchen.

He slid his hand into the crack of Hayley's ass and rubbed the tips of his fingers against the puckered little hole of her anus, feeling her stiffen against his hand and dick. Pulling aside one of her cheeks with one hand, he pushed his index finger against the familiar tight hole, working the tip inside the warm passage. At the same time he sawed his cock against the teenage cunt, wiggling the finger even further inside his daughter.

"Ooh, Daddy," She whispered, looking over her shoulder at him. "Can you tell yet? Am I okay?"

"Unh, no, uh, honey," He croaked. "I'll, uh, need to put my, um, penis, in there."

"Oh, okay."

Bernie moved his hips back and slid his cock up his daughter's slit and up into the crack of her tight ass. The thick head of his cock rubbed her skin until it reached the hot little hole of her anus. He couldn't believe the heat of her asshole as it accepted just the very tip of his length. Jesus, he wanted to bury the whole thing in that teenage ass, but there was no way it would go in dry. What the hell was he going to use as lube? The Vaseline was in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and might as well be on the moon.

He looked frantically around the room, glancing nervously at the doorway. He had to make this fast if he was going to cum in her ass and clean it up before Freda got suspicious or came to investigate. What was in the kitchen that was slippery and that he could smear on his cock? Then he saw it: the bottle of washing up detergent on the edge of the sink.

"Stay right there, honey," He whispered in Hayley's ear, leaning into her to reach the bottle, his dick pushing even harder against her entrance as he did so. "Keep washing up."

He lifted the bottle and looked it over, rhythmically pushing his cock against her anus in an absent-minded fashion. God, he was so horny he could basically cum just from that, but he wanted to get in her, he wanted to feel her all around him again.

He tilted up the detergent and squirted a little bit of the bright yellow liquid into his palm, before setting the bottle down and moving the hand to his cock. The stuff felt strange and oily as he rubbed it against his bulging shaft, not at all like the Vaseline, yet it was certainly slippery. In no time his hand was sliding easily, little bubbles between his fingers.

Hayley was still scrubbing the same plate, feeling very strange standing at the sink with her panties pulled down and her skirt up. For a second she had been sure her father was going to insert his penis into her bottom without any slippery stuff at all. The thought made her cringe. His penis always felt so big in her little bottom that she couldn't imagine it going in dry. Still, she knew she should be grateful that her father was willing to do the tests at all, especially when he was so sick.

Now she felt one of her father's hands grasp one of her buttocks and pull it roughly to the side, which she had learned was the signal he was guiding his penis into her. She figured he needed to see the way into her bottom in order to get it in. Sure enough, the next thing she felt was the end of her father's penis pushing against the hole of her bottom, still shockingly large. The pressure increased, pushing her pelvis into the edge of the sink. She bit her lip as the big helmet-like end of the penis forced its way up inside her, gasping out loud as she felt its flange slip within her body.

"Oooooh." She breathed, unable to stay quiet. Her father was breathing very loudly in her ear, obviously feverish. His penis was burning hot as it slowly stretched her bottom open, filling her up with its thickness, seemingly endless. The washing up liquid seemed even more slippery than the other stuff and the penis was going even deeper than she remembered, her breath catching as it finally stopped, her bottom feeling as though it had been split open.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,017 Followers