Trucker's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My strength isn't enough. The Curse is just too strong," he said with a helpless shrug.

"That's the worst part! You were doing fine until I interfered. If I'd just stayed away..."

"I'd have been dead in a year anyway. I was getting tired of going through the motions. I've been making plans to do it myself, just never seemed to get around to it."

"You're kidding!"

He gave a dry chuckle. "Nope. Seems everyone with The Curse either wants to be dead or deserves to be."

She stared at him for a long time, her expression pensive. He returned her gaze for a minute, then glanced around the interior of the cab.

"You know, we should probably do this outside. No point messing up a pretty good truck," he said.

"I can't kill you now," she said quietly.

"We've been through it. You've got a job to do, and I've got no particular reason to live."

"No, I mean I can't kill you now...this afternoon. I'd need to call for a pickup, and it's...what...five hours from where we first met? I wouldn't risk discovery for that long. Plus, I've inhaled a high dose of your biochemical. The arousal will return shortly, and I can't take any Lanzapine for at least another thirty-six hours. I've overdosed as it is. Which means the next day or so will be a living hell for me unless your cock is around to counteract the effects of the arousal."

"But when I'm dead, how will you cope with the withdrawal?"

"I'm hoping that multiple low doses of Lanzapine - maybe a quarter pill every six hours - will keep the craving manageable."

"Hoping?"

"This is only the second time I've had to deal with withdrawal. It's mostly guesswork."

"Huh," he said. "Well...I guess I'd better get us back on the road then. As long as I'm alive, I have an appointment to keep in Hearst."

***

"I thought you slept in your truck," Lisa said as Jim guided the rig to a stop in front of a Holiday Inn on the outskirts of North Bay.

"I do. But if this is going to be my last night on earth, I'm going to spend it in a real bed, and eating real food."

"Want company?"

"Only if it's you."

"There's no one else here." She grabbed her jacket and backpack as Jim rooted through his cupboards to get a change of clothes and a toiletry bag.

He managed to book them into a queen suite, then headed for the bathroom as soon as they checked into the room. It was the most he'd ever paid for a shower, and he planned to get full value. Half an hour later he'd dressed and flipped on the TV while Lisa took her turn cleaning up.

She emerged from the bathroom naked and he froze, enthralled by the sight of her. She walked very slowly towards his bed, eyes never leaving his. Lisa's hair was wet and fell in loose waves to her collarbone. Her mouth was turned up at the corners in a seductive smile. Full breasts swayed subtly with each step, dark nipples enticing his gaze. Her stomach was flat, her hips flared, her legs strong and shapely. They framed a sex devoid of hair, brazenly displayed to his appreciative eyes.

"I hope you don't mind that I used your razor," she said in a silky voice.

It took a moment for him to find his voice. "Lisa, you know how I feel about this. About taking advantage of you while you're helpless."

"I'm not. Not yet, anyway. I'm clear-headed and very much in control of myself." She continued to approach at a languid pace.

"Then why?"

"This is your last night on earth. I promise it will be your best one, too. I owe you that much." She reached the side of the bed and slowly rested her hands on her hips.

She was the most breathtaking sight he'd ever set eyes on.

"I think it's my best night already," he whispered.

Lisa smiled warmly and pointed to his groin. "Pants. Off. Now."

He didn't need to be told twice and quickly divested himself of his clothes as she walked around to the foot of the bed. Her ass was full and shapely and he could still recall the soft warmth of it under his hands. His cock was hard again and ached for her touch.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked as she knelt on the bed between his ankles.

"I want you to enjoy every moment of this."

She took his right ankle in her hands and slowly raised the sole of his foot to her mouth, then pressed soft, hot kisses to the inner arch and the pad of his big toe. Her tongue came out and licked the toe as she looked into his eyes; the other four toes got the same treatment. She ended with another slow kiss on his arch then gently set his ankle back on the mattress. His left foot got the same sensual treatment.

She stroked her fingertips from his ankles up to his groin, then slowly back down. Deliberate, unhurried caresses, her eyes locked on his the whole time. An approving groan escaped him. His cock started to throb.

Part of him wanted to ask where she learned to please a man this way, but he figured he wouldn't like the answer so he pushed the thought away and enjoyed the sensations. It didn't matter anyway - not anymore.

On all fours now, Lisa placed her palms on either side of his hips and slowly swept her damp hair over his belly, his cock. She lowered her shoulders so she could maintain eye contact as she ran her hot tongue from the base of his shaft up to the head, and then back down again.

Jim gasped. "Uh...my control may not be so good," he said, then sucked in a breath as she began to gently kiss her way from base to tip.

She dipped her head and slid his cock between her lips, slowly took most of his length into her welcoming mouth, then pulled back and met his gaze again. "Focus on your pleasure, don't worry about control. If you come too soon then I guess I'll just start all over again." She gave him a wicked smile.

She gave his cock another long, unhurried lick, then engulfed it in her mouth. He felt her tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft, then swishing over the head and finally the tip. She seemed content to take her time, as though she genuinely enjoyed the feel and taste of him. Most erotic of all were the moments when her lust-filled brown eyes locked with his as her tongue laved his painfully erect penis.

"You look...just..." he began, but couldn't find the words to complete the thought. Instead he groaned and fought for control.

"You have a beautiful dick. And the thought that you saved it all for me makes me adore it even more."

"It's fond of you, too. We both are," he said.

She paused mid-lick and gave him a surprised look which faded to a sad smile. She began to say something, then changed her mind and returned her attention to his rampant erection.

She pulled back after another few minutes of expert oral attention, perhaps sensing how close he was to coming. On her hands and knees again, Lisa trailed her hair over his skin, then crept higher and kissed his belly as she fanned her fingers out over the dark hair on his chest. Her lips set off almost-ticklish spasms where they pressed against the flesh just above his hips. Her hands were warm, her palms stroking over his rib cage at a leisurely pace.

He reached down and stroked her hair as she kissed him, loving the cool, soft dampness of it between his fingers.

When she moved higher and began kissing and running her tongue over his nipples, he found her breasts with his hands, delighting in the impossibly soft skin, the warmth and the supple weight as he stroked and squeezed them. Her nipples were hard points; he trapped them with his fingers and pinched and twisted ever so slightly, unsure of how much pressure to use but unwilling to relinquish his hold on them.

"Harder," she whispered.

"I didn't want to...I mean, I was worried that-"

"Harder," she insisted, then pushed herself up with her hands, lifting her breasts up off his chest, presenting them to his view and to his touch. She was a vision of graceful, feminine softness.

He obliged, rolling them firmly between his fingertips. She closed her eyes and sighed her appreciation, then gazed down at him with eyes half-lidded with lust.

"More. Make me feel you," she said. His fingers became rougher still, drawing a moan from low down in her chest. She lowered herself again and trailed kisses over his chest, then up to his neck.

Finally her face was above his, her brown eyes peering down at him, framed by a curtain of shampoo-scented brown hair. Her knees were on either side of his hips. She reached behind her and guided his rigid cock between the lips of her pussy and into her tight, slippery channel. She rocked her hips back slowly, gently impaling herself on his full length, then pausing to hear his low, lusty groan.

His hands gripped the sides of her hips, holding her still, thrilling to the sensation of being completely inside her. He looked down, saw his cock disappearing into her smooth slit. Felt the tightness, the wet heat of her all around him.

She dipped her head and kissed him then, deep and lingering, then moved her lips to his left ear. "I'm soaked, Jim. Dripping...and The Curse has nothing to do with it," she whispered, then rocked forward and back again, shifting him inside her wet sex. They both gasped and panted as she increased the pace, taking him deep with every stroke. She leaned in for another kiss, probed his mouth with her tongue, then raised up again. Her pretty eyes, pupils dilated with pleasure, never left his own. She held him in her warm gaze.

"Can't go much longer," he said gritting his teeth and gradually losing his battle for control.

"Don't hold back. Come inside me. But let me see your eyes when it happens, please?"

He nodded, and a few thrusts later he came with a strained grunt, spasming, releasing deep into her sex, losing himself in her hungry brown eyes.

She lowered herself to lay on top of him, his spent cock still inside her. He reached around and stroked his palms over her back. They lay together until he began to soften and slide out. Without a word, she slid down his body and took him in her mouth again, her tongue gentle, removing the remnants of their passion.

"Lisa...just...wow," he said, still trying to recover his breath.

Her only response was to slide up to kiss his lips again.

"I wish I'd been able to do something for you. I didn't really..." he said, but she cut him off with another kiss.

"You didn't demand or direct. Didn't try to control me. You just left me alone to do whatever I wanted. That's the first time a man has been that generous." She paused. "Everything about you is the opposite of what I expected."

They lay in silence for a few more minutes until Jim was struck by a thought.

"Should we be concerned about you getting pregnant? We didn't use any kind of protection..."

Her expression darkened. "Luther had me sterilized. He didn't want his toys getting pregnant," she said

"That's inhuman!"

"Humanity wasn't his strongest suit."

"I'm serious. That bastard had a few pieces missing. Curse or no Curse, some people are just broken."

"I made sure he was more than just broken."

"He was number one on your hit list?" Jim asked.

"The first, and most deserving," she said. "He died real slow."

"Fine by me."

He continued to stroke her. He liked touching her skin - warm and smooth and intimate.

"Thank you, though. For caring about getting me pregnant. It was sweet," she murmured.

"Well...I'm too old to start thinking about children," he said wryly.

"Not too old to start thinking about room service, I hope."

***

"Jim?"

He woke with a start, unsure of where he was or - more alarmingly - who he was in bed with. It took a moment for everything to come flooding back. He glanced at the illuminated bedside clock. Three-twenty in the morning. It was officially the final day of his life.

"Lisa? What's wrong?" The room was dark; he could barely make out her silhouette.

"I waited as long as I could, but...now? Please?"

The Curse. He could tell by the way her voice quivered. Her hand was under the sheets, stroking him urgently, bringing his cock fully erect.

"Lisa, this isn't..."

She pressed her other hand gently over his mouth. "Shh. I know. I'm sorry. I put you in a bad position. If there was another way, I know you'd take it - that's the kind of man you are. But this...I'm in hell right now. Burning. Hurting. Losing my mind. Please? Please?" Her voice was a desperate whisper.

Hearing her beg for his cock fueled his arousal, and that thought filled him with revulsion. He pictured Lisa on her knees in front of Luther, begging for a daily job. She said he'd loved that. Said that he'd reveled in her debasement, her humiliation. The idea that he had anything in common with Luther was unbearable.

"Never beg me for anything again," he said in a hard voice. "Say whatever you want but never, ever use that tone again!"

She breathed an exasperated sigh as his command took hold. "Jim, give me your cock. I need you to counteract the arousal."

The slight chill in the room as he kicked off the sheets was quickly forgotten when she straddled him. She'd left it too long; the Curse demanded an urgent fuck instead of leisurely lovemaking. Sex in the dark was passionate and frenzied. Stroking, gasping, groping. Sloppy, hungry kisses. Her scent. Wet heat enveloping his cock. Moans and breathy grunts. Finding her stiff nipples with his fingers, pinching firmly and enjoying her appreciative purr.

He lifted his hips as she rocked back and forth on top of him, meeting her thrust for thrust. He felt his climax approaching and didn't try to hold it back. A moment later he groaned and released inside her, and they lay together panting and sweating. She continued to embrace him as their breathing calmed.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I know it bothers you to do it when I'm in that condition, but it doesn't bother me. I need you to know that."

"I just don't like that you have no choice in it. Feels wrong."

"It feels great on this end."

He chuckled. "This end, too. Forty-five years of nothing, then three times in less than a day!"

"You can bet on at least one more. There's a ways to go before we get to Hearst."

"Then you'd better let me get some sleep. All this activity can wear a man out!"

**

They delayed their departure from North Bay long enough for Jim to do some banking while Lisa got a new Lanzapine prescription filled. She was waiting for him in the rig when he returned, and by ten they were back on Highway 11 heading north.

Lisa slept for the first hour.

Jim kept glancing over at her as she dozed. She didn't look much like a murderous assassin, asleep in the passenger seat, her head rocking gently with the motion of the rig. In a crazy way he felt gratified that she was comfortable enough with him to fall asleep in his presence. He liked that she trusted him to that extent.

It was The Curse that finally woke her.

"Mmm, it's time, Jim. Is there someplace you can pull off?"

"Urgent?"

"Not yet, but I'm definitely feeling you. Soon?"

In response he signaled and eased the rig onto the soft shoulder, hit the hazard lights and then went outside to set up reflective triangles. When he returned to the cabin Lisa was facing him nude and cross-legged on his bunk, a most welcome sight. His eyes flicked from her wide brown eyes to her inviting half-smile, down to her naked breasts and then lower to her slim stomach and sleek legs that crossed in front of her bare pussy, hiding it from view. He felt his cock swell and stiffen, slightly sore from the delightful exertions of the past twenty-four hours.

"You look incredible," he said, pulling his shirt up over his head.

Her smile broadened. "No need for flattery. I'm a sure thing, remember?" She seemed relaxed and playful, a far cry from the previous morning.

"I'm not kidding. You're really beautiful, and sexy as hell." He went to work on his belt and button fly.

"For a guy who shunned women for thirty years, you certainly know the right things to say," she said, sounding genuinely pleased by the compliment.

Naked, he stepped toward her, his desire obvious. "Tell me how to..." he started, then stopped. No commands, he reminded himself. "I want to know how to please you. How to make it feel good for you. So far I've been all take and no give, and that isn't right."

"It did feel good, Jim, every time. The feel of you inside me is incredible."

"For me too, but I want to give you the same kind of pleasure that you give me. I want to know what to do."

She regarded him silently for a moment, then scooted forward to sit on the edge of the bunk, her thighs spread and feet on the floor. She held out her hands palms up and when he grasped them she gently pulled him down so he was kneeling between her widespread knees. She lay back and propped herself up on her elbows, looking down the length of her body into his eyes.

"Taste me," she said in a quiet voice.

He looked down at her smooth mound and puffy slit. The scent of her arousal was sweet and he breathed it in deeply as he put his hands on her thighs and lowered his mouth to her sex.

Not knowing where to begin, he pressed a hot kiss onto the rounded swell above her slit and a satisfied sigh escaped her lips. Encouraged, he extended his tongue and licked slowly over the soft skin, then dipped his head lower and ran his tongue along her labia.

"Fuck, that feels fantastic," she breathed. "Keep going."

He used his thumbs to spread her lips, exposing her wet, pink flesh. He couldn't wait to sample it and dove in with his lips and tongue, lapping indiscriminately.

She sat up, gently cupped his face in her palms and guided his mouth higher, almost to the top of her slit, then held him there. He took the hint and focused his ministrations on the hard nub of pink flesh he could feel with his tongue. She sucked in breath, then let it out in a gasp.

"Right there...not too hard. Go easy at first," she whispered.

"Mmm. You're my new favorite flavor." He eased off her swollen clit, tickling and teasing instead of lapping at it.

He continued to savor the scent and taste of her arousal and to enjoy her mews and moans. Her breathing quickened until she was panting. Her pelvis began to lift, greeting his tongue, seeking greater contact.

"Faster...don't stop." Her hands gripped his hair urgently, pulling him into her sex. He obliged, swirling his tongue more rapidly over her clit, loving her groans, the writhing of her hips.

Then the air was forced from her lungs in a half-moan, half-scream. The muscles in her abdomen began to spasm. Her thighs quivered and her whole body began to vibrate as an orgasm shook her. Finally she pushed him away and lay back on the bunk, breathing heavily. Jim stretched out beside her.

"You're...a quick study," she said between breaths.

He chuckled. "A motivated learner, that's all."

"I hope you're not done. You still need to fuck the Curse out of me. Your mouth was heavenly but didn't take the edge off."

"You seem tired. Why not lie there and let me drive?" He sat up and re-positioned himself at the foot of the bunk.

She smiled up at him, then spread her legs. "All yours."

Aware that it would be their last time together, he was slow and deliberate. He settled between her knees and carefully slid his cock into her. She was soaked and dripping with his saliva and her delicious juices. Their coupling was unhurried and intimate and after he climaxed deep inside her they remained entwined for a long while, not speaking but savoring the closeness, the gentle touches and affectionate caresses.

Too soon it was time to continue the journey. Their inevitable destination awaited them.

**

"Somehow I figured it would take longer to unload," she said.

"Those guys knew their stuff," he said with a shrug.

They sat at a picnic table outside a rustic coffee shop on the shore of Carey Lake, just outside Hearst, sharing sandwiches and coffee. There was more chill in the air than was comfortable, but the fading evening sun and brilliant colors from the autumn leaves more than compensated.