Truckin' mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I whispered close to mom's ear, "did you make love?" Dad couldn't see it, of course, but my crotch was shoved up against mom's ass, and she was rubbing herself back against me ever so lightly.

"No. I told him I was having my period. I don't think he'll miss it - not with the game he's playing. Besides," she said, sliding her hand down between us to fondle the growing bulge in my jeans, "when I make love I want it to be for love, not because of some obligation that doesn't mean anything anymore."

"I'm glad."

"Jesus, you're hard!" she murmured. Without being seen, she unzipped my jeans and pulled my raging prick out into the air.

"I can hardly wait till he's gone," I said.

Mom squeezed my cock knowingly and leaned her head back on my shoulder. "It'll only be a few more minutes," she whispered.

Softly, slowly, she started stroking my enraged cock, her movements completely hidden from dad's view, and I felt as if I was going to cum right there in her hand.

We watched the truck lurch forward, saw dad give us an off-hand two-fingered salute out the window, and then he pulled away in a cloud of dust. Mom closed the door even before he was out of the yard, dropped to her knees, and gobbled my pulsating cock into her mouth.

I don't know if it was just that she wanted another heavy load of cum in her mouth, or if she was doing it out of defiance to dad, but she wasn't fooling around. Her tongue swirled around my swollen glans a couple of times, danced crazily down my thick shaft, and she started bobbing her head back and forth on it quickly.

I rocked my hips against her, fucking into her face every time she came forward, and the sensation her lips were giving me was unbelievable. Again I tangled my fingers in her hair, letting my hands ride back and forth on her head as she sucked me, and the pressure behind my hard nuts built quickly.

Her lips were demanding, impatient, and it was only a few minutes before I felt my balls starting to burst.

The blast of dad's air horn came to us, as he was going by on the highway, and mom came off the end of my cock just as the first spurt of cum was ripping up its length.

"Have a nice trip, you bastard!" she yelled at the door, and that first, powerful jet of jism burst against her cheek.

She turned quickly, startled, gobbled down my spewing prick again, and took the rest of my load in her mouth. I could feel her squishing my hot jizz against the roof of her mouth, loving the taste of it, swallowing it happily, and I smiled.

Our two, maybe three, weeks of privacy had started.

And we didn't intend to waste any of it.

12