Truckstop Nuns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped the firm shaft and moved her hand along it while she sucked on the tip. Tears rolled down her red face. She was being forced to participate in this carnal act. She was overwhelmed by the taste and the smell of him, and the feel of him in her hand and mouth. She didn't know why her groin was tingling with strange sensations. Randal continued to let out soft moans and groans as she pleasured him. He ran his hand through her curly blonde hair.

For Alice it seemed to go on and on as she just kept on sucking and stroking his sinful organ. Eventually he pulled out and she made a loud slurping sound as it left her sucking mouth. Globs of spit dribbled down her chin as the cock pulled away. Alice closed her mouth and rubbed her jaw, she was glad to have her mouth empty again.

Randal moved down on the bed, his wet hard cock was poking out in front of him. He grabbed her legs and forcefully pulled her down further on the bed, making her squeal in surprise. He lifted her legs and spread them apart and let them drop again. Alice looked up and saw that he had a grin on his face as he looked down at her bald pussy that still had a rosy red tint to it.

"Such a beautiful sight." He started rubbing his hard wet cock over her smooth mound. The lewd rubbing had her pussy tingling and feeling very strange. On some level she wanted feel that rubbing on the inside as well.

Alice looked up at him with fearful eyes, "No, you can't..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, your virgin cunt is a restricted area. That just makes it even more appealing. Forbidden fruit and all that, like in the bible." He rubbed his head around her little slit, making her squeal again. "Maybe I'll just ram my cock up there anyway, fuck the consequences!"

"No!"

Randal laughed, "No, not this time. But you've got another virgin hole that's even tighter. I'm gunna stick it up your backside Sweet Sister."

"No!"

"Hehehe, yeah. Stay here." He let go of her and shuffled off the bed. He then went into the bathroom. Alice sat up at the head of the bed again, her heart was racing. Her mind was in turmoil, she was aroused and very frightened at the same time.

Her fight or flight responses were screaming out in her mind, but she knew she could do neither. She could only wait for that man to come out and rape her. She believed that everyone had some good in them, perhaps there was a small chance she could talk him out of it.

She felt a strong sense of dread when Randal soon came back out again. He stroked his hard cock with one hand and held up a small hotel shampoo bottle. "Here, this should serve as lube."

Alice looked up at him, her voice was wavering, "Please don't do this sir. I'm with the Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist at the Mission of Our Lady of the Angels. I've taken a vow of chastity, poverty, obedience..."

"Obedience, I like that, bend over the bed for me. As for chastity, well, some vows are made to be broken."

He went over to the bed and grabbed her. "Leave me alone!" she cried out as he pulled her over to the edge of the bed. She struggled against him as he positioned her so that she was bent over with her legs over the edge. He pushed her down as she tried to get up and then rubbed his hand over her pale round butt.

Alice was pinned down against the bed, crying out for him to stop. She felt his hands rubbing and groping her bare ass. Soon she felt the cool, wet shampoo running down between her cheeks. "Relax baby! It won't be so bad if you relax and accept it."

She felt his finger probing around her anus, slipping over her wet soapy skin. It made her tense up. Then he prodded it right into her opening. Her tight sphincter squeezed around the finger as it forced its way inside. Alice groaned as she clenched around the invader. It slid right in to the knuckle, lubricated by the slippery shampoo. It was a horrible violation and she just wanted it out of her body.

Randal started slowly moving his finger in and out. Alice could feel it rubbing past her squeezing ring and probing inside her. Her vagina continued to throb. She groaned and cried out for him to stop. "Ooh, that's real tight," he said softly. She could hear him breathing heavily.

He slipped the finger out and the little hole clenched shut again. He rubbed his finger around her slippery skin, then he pushed it in once more. Alice groaned in protest as he started forcefully rubbing his finger around in circles, rimming the hole with his wet slippery finger. He rubbed his finger around in a few full circles and then started pushing it back and forth in a fucking motion again.

Soon he stopped moving his finger and left it there. "See, it aint so bad is it? Yer tight hole is nice and slippery now, and ready to hug my cock."

"Don't...please. I don't want this!"

"Too bad. You're just lucky you got a gentleman like me who will get ya ready and go easy on ya." He slipped his finger out and once again the hole closed up tightly. He got hold of his hard cock and guided it to the little wet opening. The fat cockhead slipped over her skin as it teasingly probed around her anus.

"Don't!" Alice cried out. Then she felt the blunt head pushing into her. The little hole resisted the penetration, but the cock pressed forward with more and more force. She felt her ring suddenly give way and painfully stretch open. She cried out in pain as the fat member forced its way into her ass. Randal grunted as he pushed forward and sunk his member deeper into the tight asshole.

Randal stopped there with several inches of cock wedged up inside her and the little ring clenching tightly around his thick shaft. Tears streamed down Alice's face as she cried out into the mattress. The pain was unbearable. Randal reached forward and ran his hand through her hair. "Relax baby, it aint gunna kill ya. Ooh, fuck yeah...so tight!"

The cock felt so huge wedged inside her body. Her stretched ring was filling her mind with sharp pain and meaty log felt incredibly uncomfortable and unnatural prodding up inside her rectum. Then he started slowly pulling back and pushing forward again. She cried out and he reached forward and pushed her face into the mattress as he slowly fucked her tight ass.

She could feel every inch as it slid through her clenching ring. The fat cockhead seemed to be continually poking up deeper inside her body. She tried her best to relax her clenching rectum. The slippery shampoo was helping the cock to slide through the tight gripping hole. Once again, she could feel the throbbing in her vagina, she could even feel the wetness seeping from her.

Randal held on tightly and was letting out grunts and groans as he fucked the girl's virgin ass with slow deep strokes. Then he pulled all the way back and her ass released its grip on the fat head as it popped out. Alice was relieved to have it out of her, she hoped that it was over. Then she felt the head rubbing around and prodding at her sore opening again. She gasped and shuddered at the anticipation of another penetration, and then it forced its way through, stretching her sphincter open again.

He started pushing into her with deeper, more forceful strokes, but still wasn't pounding her hard. Alice just lay there underneath him, gasping and groaning as her violated her. The pain wasn't so intense now, she was able to relax her sphincter and stop it from painfully clenching around the invader as it pushed and pulled at her insides.

Randal noticed her calming down, "Yeah, you see, aint so bad now is it?" He rubbed his hand over her soft skin as he moved it down and ran it over her smooth mound. His fingers forcefully rubbed along her wet lips and she moaned and shuddered. His cock continued sawing into her tight hole while he mashed several fingers against her slit. A wet finger slid up her vulva, probing for the little nub of her clitoris.

Alice gasped and let out a loud moan as the finger put pressure around her sensitive bud. She never felt anything like the raw pleasure that was building within her as he continued to lightly rub his finger around the clit in tiny circles. She couldn't stop herself letting out successive moans and wails, her virgin pussy tingled and throbbed and even her ass felt good as it tightly hugged the firm throbbing organ.

The intense pleasure rose until it reached its peak and Alice let out a succession of high pitched moans and wails and other strange noises as the intense pulsing pleasure emanated from her fluttering pussy and clit. Her ass seemed to clasp Randal's cock even tighter for a few seconds and he let out a groan. He could feel her shuddering underneath him for a few moments and then she relaxed.

She lay there limply on the bed, gasping for breath, beads of sweat running down her hot face. Randal removed his hand from her pussy, laughing softly. He got hold of her hips and began rhythmically pumping his cock into her soft hugging ass.

He ploughed into her for a little while longer, then his breathing became more labored. He groaned as he pulled all the way out of her again. The tight hole released its grip on the fat cock and gaped slightly. Randal grabbed his shaft and started furiously jerking it. He groaned loudly as the pearly cum spurted out and landed on the wet rosy asshole. It was quickly followed by another spurt that landed on the pale skin of her butt. "Uuuugh, ungh...fuck yeah!"

He brought his cock forward and rubbed the dark head over his warm sticky cum. He gave her bum a playful slap and then stood up again. Alice just stayed there, bent over the bed. Her mind was in a daze. Her little hole had closed up again, but still looked rosy and wet. The cum ran down her pale skin and along her bare pussy. Randal's wet cock was shrinking and softening. He turned and walked away, into the bathroom.

Alice finally moved again and got up onto the bed. She winced as she sat up, her ass felt sore and tender after the violation. She felt so ashamed, how could she have received so much pleasure from the disgusting act? She never wanted it, she was taken by force, violated, defiled. Yet mind had been lost in the raw carnal pleasure. Had she sinned taking pleasure in the assault? It made her feel sick.

She pulled the sheets up off the bed and covered her naked body. She heard a splashing sound coming from the bathroom as Randal pissed in the toilet bowl.

The man came back out and smiled at her, sitting on the bed under the sheets. Alice just glared at her through her teary eyes. "You have an amazing ass, Sweet Sister. Some lucky prick is going to rip through your cherry soon, but don't forget that it was me who took your virginity."

He went over to the bed and sat down on it as he started putting on his pants. When he was done, he turned to Alice, "How about a goodnight kiss?"

She just glared at him.

"No? Well there'll be plenty of time for that. I might hang around here for another day or two, see how your deflowering goes. We'll get down and dirty again, you and me. I look forward to it already." He smiled at her and blew her a kiss and then stood up. Alice watched as he left the room, locking the door behind him.

She was left there alone again. Her ass was so sore, and was wet with the shampoo and cum and fluids, she felt so dirty. Alice slowly got up off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. She ran the shower and got in, letting the warm water wash over her.

She wasn't interrupted again for the whole night, but she couldn't get much rest. She was too worried about Lucia, and what might be happening to her. Her mind kept playing over the horrible humiliations and violations that were brought upon her. The guilt and shame of it all. And she was fearful of what was to come. She wondered about Grace, and how her soul could have fallen so far to commit these vile acts on others.

Most of the night she just prayed. She prayed with all of her heart and hoped that god would listen and grant her strength. She did finally manage to fall into a troubled sleep some time during the night.

She was up for a couple of hours the next morning when she heard the door being unlocked. It made her automatically tense up. She was sitting on the bed dressed in her full habit. Grace came through the door and Alice was relieved to see that she was alone. "Good morning Sister Alice," she said cheerfully.

"Is Lucia Okay?"

"Sister Lucia is fine. I think she really likes being a whore. She made me six hundred dollars last night." Alice grit her teeth, she couldn't believe how horrible and vile this woman was. Grace just smiled at her, "I'll leave it to you to guess how many customers that is. Perhaps I charge fifty bucks and she did a dozen guys. You'll be glad to hear that your online auction is underway and you've fetched me more than that already. The punters love your photos."

"How can you do this to us?"

"I thought we went through all this. I'm doing it all for the money."

"It's such a cruel way to make money. Something must have happened to you to make you fall this far. Do you want to talk about it?"

Grace scrunched up her face as she looked at her. "Shut the fuck up! I brought you your breakfast." She held up the take-away container and then looked on the table. The sandwich from last night had been left untouched. "Not eating? I want you staying healthy. You had better eat this, or we'll force you."

"You had me raped!" said Alice angrily.

"It aint so bad. You'll get used to it, and you'll even enjoy it."

"Please, look into your heart. You know that what you're doing to us is wrong. It is never too late for you to save your soul."

"Save the sermon sister, not interested. What I am interested in is how your little date with Randy went. He lives up to his name doesn't he?" She let out a chuckle. "You're still intact I hope."

Alice sat there and stayed silent.

"Yeah, Randy wouldn't be that stupid. I bet he gave you a sore ass though, hehehe. You'll need to get used to that." She put the container of food down on the table by the bible. She looked at the old worn book, "Been reading your favorite book while you're waiting to lose your virginity? Let's try it out again, just for fun."

She picked up the bible and started flipping through the pages and poked her finger down at a random spot. She lifted the book and started reading, "John 5:29; and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, until the resurrection of damnation." Grace looked up and scoffed, she looked up to the ceiling, "Fuck you and your resurrections!" She slammed the book closed and tossed it back onto the table.

She went and opened up the door. Alice spoke up behind her, "Please, let me see Lucia...please."

Grace turned back to her, "Perhaps...if you be good. Eat your food. I'll be sending a couple of the boys around to give you some blowjob practice. Be nice to them and do what they say. Then I'll see about letting you see your girlfriend." She left the room and locked the door. Alice sat there despairingly. That woman was so full of hate. It would be very difficult to get through to her.

Her stomach was hollow and rumbling, she hadn't eaten in some time. She went over to the table and picked up the container, it had a sausage and some bacon and fried eggs and baked beans packed into it. She sat down and picked at the food.

She read through the bible for most of the morning, seeking guidance and comfort from the familiar book, and distraction from her situation.

Around midday, someone came to the door again and unlocked it. Alice tensed up as she put the book down and sat up, facing the door. The door opened and a strong gust of wind blew inside. Outside, the sunlight was muted behind clouds. The red-headed, mustachioed man called Rooster came in, "Phew, it's getting' a bit blowy out there." He smiled at Alice, "Good morning Sister Cherry. I brought your lunch." He placed another wrapped-up sandwich down on the table. He rubbed his groin, "It's right here, a nice fat sausage for you to chow down on. Heheheh."

He walked over to her and she got up and backed away from him, against the wall. "Come now, don't be shy. I'm not gunna hurt you." He reached up and she flinched away from him as he stroked her face. "Pretty face, I'd love to cum all over it like I did your friend. But I reckon you can swallow all my cream instead." Alice just remained silent.

He pulled his hand away from her face and went and sat on the bed, "Come on, get on your knees in front of me."

Alice just stood there scowling at him.

"Grace told me you would be a good nun and do as you're told. She also told me that if you weren't, I could get a little rough with you. Is that what you want?"

Alice slowly moved forward and dropped down on her knees in front of him. "Good girl," he pointed to his groin, "Now get my cock out."

Alice hesitantly reached forward and started undoing the button on his blue pants. She unzipped the fly and saw the bulge in his white underwear. She slowly reached in and lightly got hold of his cock, pulling it out. Just the sight of it caused a reaction in her, her face felt hot and flushed and her heart started beating faster. She let go and his half-erect member sat there in front of her. Rooster chuckled, "Okay, you may be a virgin nun, but you know what I want. Get to it."

Alice reluctantly wrapped her hand around the soft flesh. "You can grab it harder than that sister. Give it a nice kiss." She got a firm hold of it moved her head forward. She took in the strong masculine smell of his crotch as she took it into her mouth and sealed her lips around the shaft. She felt the cock quickly swelling and growing in her hand and mouth. Her mouth got wetter with saliva as she started to suck. The smell and taste of the cock made her stomach uneasy, she hoped that it wouldn't go on for too long.

Then there came a distant rumbling sound. It sounded like a train, but she didn't think there were any train tracks around here. Rooster heard it too, "What the hell is that?" He pushed her head back and she made a loud slurping sound as the cock left her lips. He got up and went over to the window and looked out past the curtains, "The sky looks weird out there."

He tucked his erection away in his pants and walked back over to the door. "Now just wait here Sister. We'll finish this in a bit." Then he went out the door again, locking it. Alice could still hear the rumbling, she got up and moved over to the window and peered out, past the metal bars. The sky looked dark, and the wind was strong, she could see leaves and rubbish flying past. Something unusual was happening out there.

Steadily the rumbling got louder and the wind howled. Alice saw the large window bending inwards. She backed away from it and suddenly the window shattered. Splinters of glass flew into the room and the curtains flapped about as strong wind blew all around her. Alice cried out in terror, her heart was beating rapidly. Among the sounds of loud rumbling and howling wind she could hear a man's panicked shouting. She could hear him crying out, "Twister!"

She suddenly realized what was happening—a tornado was bearing down on them. She was in great danger. She rushed over to the bathroom. She was still locked in this room, the best she could do was huddle down in this small room and pray for god's protection. She moved back to the bed and started pulling the heavy mattress off. The curtains were flapping around violently as gusts of wind filled the room. Her black veil flew off her head.

She looked out the shattered window and saw a large flat piece of metal, like a car bonnet rolling past, being carried by the strong wind. She strained as she pulled the mattress over to the bathroom. It barely fit inside the small room, but she got it in there and crawled underneath it, huddling in the corner of the shower.