True Love Between The Races Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm lasted longer than any she could ever remember. John moved up and kissed her lips putting his tongue into her mouth and fucking her mouth now. She held him feeling his fingers replace his mouth on her cunt! She grabbed his hand as his two fingers went into her hole. She pushed his hand hard against her cunt trying to get them in deeper! As they held the kiss his fingers looked for and found her "G" spot. As John gently stroked it, she moaned and told him, "Oh shit! I have to pee bad.... hold it I'll be back.

Alexis got up walked quickly into the bathroom. John watched that dark magical ass shake back and forth as she walks. When she went into the bathroom, he got up and walked to the bathroom too. He walked in on her and she sat on the toilet and looked at him with a questionable look. She said, "What? I'll be done in a minute."

He walked up to her and sit on her open legs and the seat facing her. He said, "We piss together tonight. We do everything together from now on."

He kissed her as their piss merged together going into the toilet. They decided to take a shower before getting back into bed. He called for room service and orders food and wine. Then he got into the shower with Alexis. They wash each other paying special attention to the good places. He clean out all the old cum in her pussy, while she made sure his hard cock was just as clean. They got out of the shower and started to dry each other off! She rubbed him dry.

John was walking out of the bathroom as Alexis was drying her hair. He heard a rap at the door. John had wrapped a towel around his stomach and went to answer the door. He let the waiter in with the food just as Alexis comes out of the bathroom bear as a newborn baby. They saw the guy's eyes bug out. He smiles and told hello. She moves back behind the door quickly. They all laughed. John tipped him and when he left, she came out still bare ass.

The waiter walked down the hall way thinking, "God dam what a body. That white guy sure is lucky!"

John looked at Alexis, as she stood there nude in front of him freshly clean. He said to himself, "God what a body! From her long legs to her round hips up to her flat stomach and further up to her nice full set of large breasts she was perfect."

Alexis stood there letting him take in her body in with his eyes. She smiles when she saw the towel beginning to rise from the growing hard on he was having! She walks over to him and reached for his towel. When the towel dropped she took hold of his cock and began stroking it a few times. She smiled at him when she felt it jumping to her touch. The heat from his body burned in his eyes as his desire for this black woman built with each touch of her hand.

As John stood with his hard cock in her hand he kissed her and told her: "Do you how good that feels Alexis? I need relief and I need it from you baby! My cock hurts it needs to cum so badly."

When she heard him tell her that, she knelt down in front of him and opened her knees wide as she squats in front of John. John could see her pink insides now that all the hair was gone from around her pussy. He moaned as he looked down he saw her mouth move close and then cover the head of his throbbing cock. He felt her begin to suck on the head hard with her warm full lips. Her tongue swirled around the head giving him a feeling of excitement. Them she wrapped those lips around his hard cock and he felt the skin on his cock stretch, as it grew even larger in her mouth. Alexis's hands were all over his sex organ now as her mouth sucked harder and harder. He continued to get bigger and bigger until he had filled her throat with his cock head and shaft! She moaned when she felt the hardness of his shaft. Her husband was longer than John was, but John was thicker and much harder. In fact she never felt a cock so hard in her life.

For a second Alexis wondered if all white guys had this hard of a cock. He felt like a rock in her mouth! It didn't take more than a few minutes for him to become as large and as thick as he got. But even if John wasn't a long as Lee's cock, it was still large enough and hard enough to fill her mouth and please her pussy.

She grunt as she felt it grow to its fullness and hardness in her mouth and hands. Her eyes meet his and she smile up at him as she began to fuck him with her mouth. In and out, in and out, her mouth slides over the hard shaft of his cock. She felt his hands come down now and hold her head lovingly as it moves back and forth over the shaft and head. He moved his hands to the top of her head and helped her mouth to fuck him. Again and again he felt her lips sucking on the head and then push the shaft deep into her mouth and throat. Her hands play with his tight ball sack and again and again she took his shaft down her throat. And then just as he moan loud and long that he was going to cum, she tastes the first shot from his cock coat her tongue and slid down her throat. More and more of his cum hit the back of her throat and then she took his cock down her throat again and held it there until he had finished cumming! As John's orgasm, load after load of his white creamy seed pumped into her mouth and down her throat.

As she sucked him dried John saw some of the cum drip out from around the sides of the cock and on to her breasts. He could hardly stand up from the pleasure he was receiving from her mouth. After she cleans all the cum off of him and her hands and fingers, she stood up, wipes her mouth, smiled and asks: "So baby what did you order from room service?"

Ugh. John could hardly catch his breath. He helped her stand up and they sat on the bed. Both were hungry as hell and begin to eat the food he had ordered.

He pulled her to him and they both laid down in the bed. They started to gently touch and lick each other, playing with each other. Alexis's hands make gentle love to his deflated cock and balls, stroking the shaft up and down making it become harder. Then she softly squeezed my nuts.

He paid special attention to her wonderful large breasts with my hands and mouth. Soon he asked her to lay back and he straddled her stomach with my knees, moving his cock up between her large breasts. She was huge for a small woman and the sight of his rock hard white cock between those big melons of tits was so fucking sexy. Her breasts were very full, and sat up high and were firm to the touch as if she was 20 years old. Alexis was one special woman and kept her body in great shape.

With long thick dark nipples that wanted you to suck on them, Alexis smiled as she saw his cock head appear over the tops of her breasts. She licked it with her tongue driving John even more with lust. The circles around her nipples were not very large at all, almost nonexistent. But her nipples stick out at least 2 inches when she was stimulated like she was now. She smiled and pushed her breasts together tighter now as he began to pump his hard cock between them. The more she squeezed the more pressure she applied to his cock shaft as it slipped up and down between them.

"Mummm baby I love your tits." he told her.

She smiled as his cock head hit her chin and she said, " You know what I like? I like to see you cock grow hard and I know I made it that way. Like now John! Mummm it feels like a rock between my tits sugar. Yea, baby. Pump that cock. Pump it faster and cum on my tits and in my mouth."

They both wanted to see all that white cum on her brown skin. When he was completely hard, the tip of his cock head touches her lips and he felt her begin to suck it again. Each time her touched her chin, Alexis took her tongue and licked over his cock head. He pushed it up towards her face and she kept pushing her breasts together as he pumped. She loved to stimulate him by saying things like: "Come on baby. Fuck my tits. Mummm I love to see your cock head so close to my mouth. Here, let me suck on that cock head with my lips sugar.. Push it up, yea that's It.. Mummm you taste so good. Oh baby, you are so fucking hard... You going to cum for me? I want to see that cum shoot out your cock baby. Show me how much cum you have for me John!"

He had been pumping his cock faster and faster between her breasts as she stimulates me with her words and her lips and tongue. John could see her dark nipples sticking high up and hard into the air and he pinch each one pulling on them as he pump and pump and pump is cock between her large breasts. She told him, "Cum baby. Oh fuck yes. Cum on my tits and in my mouth."

John moaned and almost yelled, "Here- it- comes- Oh - yes. Oh fuck yea. Mummmmm F U C K. Mummmmmmm.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

As the first shot hits her neck, chins and splashed over her mouth nose and eyes finally stopping in her hair. As his cock pump his cum out on to her dark skin they both moaned. More cum flew out of John's cock and on to her tits and face. She was getting a huge load from his hard red cock.

Alexis released her breasts from around his hard thick shaft and she took the head of his cock into her mouth smiling as his cum continued to fly all over her face and chest. "Now suck it", John said and she did. She sucked hard as he pumped into her mouth fucking it. He was yelling out: "Oh GOD. That feels so fucking good baby. Suck me, suck my cock, suck all my cum out. Suck me hard baby!"

And, as she finished him me off, he saw a smile form on her face as her dark devil eyes looked at him. God she was driving him crazy with want and lust! A few cum drops leaked out the corners of her mouth around his shaft as she sucked him dry! When there was no more cum she popped his cock out of her mouth and licked her lips. She looked at him and asked, "Good?" he almost laughed out loud as he told her, "The best Alexis. The best I have ever had. God you can suck a cock!"

She took one of her large breasts and moved it to her mouth. John as on her stomach watching as she licked a large wad of cum off her nipple. Then she showed him the cum in her mouth before swallowing it all. She said, "I love it!"

He slid down her body and laid on top of her. He stuck his tongue into her mouth and fucked her with it. He could taste the salty flavor of his own cum as they tongue fucked each other. When the broke the embrace she said, "Now it's your turn baby! I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum."

As they rolled around on the bed she finally got him under her and she moved her body up until her thighs are straddling his face. Now she was going to drown him with her cum as he ate her into paradise with three back to back to back orgasms.

As the opening of John's mouth came into contact with that sweet wet opening between Alexis's thighs, his tongue flicked out and began to fuck her orally. With her thighs squeezing John's head tightly, all he could hear were muffled sounds as she told him, "Oh yes baby! Eat my pussy make me cum! Oh god that's so good!! Yes!!! Oh fuck yes!! There! Oh yes right there!! Like that!! Just like that!! Ohhhhhh Godddd! JOHN!!!! Oh yes!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cummming baby! OH JESUS! JOHN! YES!!! SUCK IT!! SUCK IT HARD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

John was covered with her cum when he moved them around and put Alexis on her back. He dropped down between her lovely brown legs and buried his face into her cunt again!

Alexis arched her back as she felt his tongue move back into her cunt hole. Her ass lifted up off the bed and pumped and pumped her pussy on his face as John held it up with both hands under her round full ass. As she climaxed over and over again she cried out his name. Then she screamed it as she exploded again with another orgasm. As he continued to make love to her cunt with his mouth, his tongue and fingers, they never stopped moving as he licked over your hard clit and into your hole again and again. He could taste her juices as they were almost running out of her pussy now. They ran down her thighs and between the crack of her ass. The liquid formed a small puddle on the bed under her ass.

As she finished climaxing this last time, John tried something he had read in a book about eating pussy. He sucked all of Alexis's pussy into his mouth and began to hum and vibrate his lips and tongue against her clit and hole. As John sucked and hummed on all of her pussy he felt Alexis's body react immediately! So did the shadow standing in the doorway between the joining rooms. It watched the woman on the bed scream with her joy and passion from the pleasure the man was give her between her legs. Neither person on the bed saw the figure as it stood there watching in the shadows with evil and hateful eyes.

Alexis's body reacted immediately to the humming and vibrations of John's mouth. She started to climax again! Her orgasms were long and hard. It seemed to John like there was just one very long and hard that moved her body on his face. But to Alexis they were coming back to back and not stopping as long as her white lover held his mouth on her pussy like he was doing.

John was now alternating between blowing on it, licking it, sucking on it and the humming on it. She was screaming his name and telling him she loved him over and over again with each orgasm that hit her. As she moaned, her body was going wild fucking his face. John could hardly hold Alexis's hips as her ass pounded and her hips thrust into his face. Then when he figured she had had enough, he licked directly in her hole, and made his tongue vibrate like a lid would do if he were making a sound of a speedboat.

Her hands grabbed and held his head tightly against her pussy as her back bent and her hips elevated her ass and held it in the air as the best orgasm yet swept over her body. He heard her scream, "OH JESUS JOHN!OH JESUS! OH FUCK YES!!!!"

Her ass fucked up and down like she was being fucked hard! She cried out again and again, "YES!! OH YES! YES! OH YES!! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! YES!! YES!! YES!! JOHNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As he ate her pussy, he moved his body closer towards her so she could now take his cock into her mouth! Alexis had been slowly jerked him off and squeezing his shaft hard as she had each of her orgasms. But now as her desire grew and grew she used her hand faster and faster up and down the long shaft of his cock! As his body was closer to her, she moved like the speed of light pumping his cock fast and hard! She pulled my body over hers and the head of my cock moved into her mouth and down her throat.

As she began to suck the head and part of the cock's shaft, John was still licking her pussy all around with his tongue. He made sure he licked that hard clit and then inserted two fingers into her hole looking for her G spot!

Alexis's mouth forms a very nice circle around the shaft of John's cock and the sucking sensation was great! Alexis's full lips worked wonders on his shaft as he began to slowly stroke in and out of her cunt. His cock was pumping in and out of her lips. He could feel the cum building in his balls very quickly and he moaned as loud as she had done moments before.

Then his finger locates her G spot and began to rub across it. Back and forth he moved his two fingers inside her pussy hole as his tongue continued to lick over her clit. Faster, and faster and faster he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth as she sucked. The shadow watched the woman sucking the man's sex organ and hearing him moan out with pleasure. It took two steps closer towards the room. Still half in the shadows, and since both people on the bed were locked in a 69 position neither saw it moving closer towards them. There was that shinning thing in its hand

Her body again reacted to John's touch and her ass lifted up off the bed again. With John's cock in her mouth Alexis began to cum one last time in his mouth. As John feels and see your pussy pumping into his face, it's all that he can take! He feels the first shot of cum fly out of his hard thick cock head and rocket down her throat! He cried out: "Oh god baby! That's so fucking good! Suck it! Suck me hard! OH FUCK I'm CUMMING! TAKE IT ALEXIS! TAKE ALL OF MY CUM! EAT ALL OF IT BABY! OH JESUS IT"S SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her full lips were working wonders on his hard aching cock. He needed to cum so bad and now as he was shooting load after load of hot sticky cum into her warm wet mouth, she deep throat him and took all of his cock shaft into her mouth and down her throat! He was fully inside her mouth and her face was rubbing against the hair around his dick. As his balls rubbed over her face and Alexis sucked and sucked his cock, John just moaned again and again. As she finished him off the both knew they would have to have time to recover before they fucked. When they were done, John moved around and held her tightly kissing her and stroking her beautiful dark body. The shadow watched and listen to them talking and saying what lovers do after they had exhausted each other.

Their tongues tasting each other's cum as the played in their mouths. She could taste her own juices as she sucked his tongue. And john could taste his cum as he suck on Alexis's tongue. The held each other and made gentle love to each other as they rested.

Their orgasms were had been so powerful and intense from the oral sex, they were cover with each other's perspiration. John saw Alexis's brown body shinning as she made tender love to him. It excited him even more to see that lovely young brown body under him. She held his head as he sucked on her left nipple. She pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him hard. When they separated she said, "John look at me."

He pulled back a little more and saw the shine in her eyes. He smiled and kissed her quickly before pulling back and asking, "What baby?"

She smiled and said, "I love you John. I love you with all my heart and sole. If you'll have me, I want to move in with you and tell Lee I'm leaving him. I have decided I don't love him any more. It's over between us. Oh John hold me baby! I'm so scared!"

John's head was spinning and he didn't know what to say! He held her and told her, "Of course I want you Alexis. But are you sure? This is a big step for all of us. I think you might want to consider what you are saying when I'm not lying here next to you making love to you."

She looked him in the yes and said, "I'm sure John! I know now that what Lee and I had isn't there any longer. I know he has fucked my sister and I believe he wants her more than he wants me now. When I tried to make love to him last night for the first time in 2 years, I could feel he didn't love me like he did."

John looked at her and was going to say, "He can make love again?" He got half of it out and she interrupted him saying, "Yes, Lee can get hard again. We fucked a few times lover the weekend John. I tried to put all of my passion into it but you continued to come into my mine. I almost moaned out your name a few times. It wasn't the same John, not like it use to be. He was good, but the deep feels we use to have were gone. I truly believe neither of us had the same old feeling we use to have. There was passion and desire and yes it was very good. But John, it wasn't like when we are together and we make love now baby! We just don't fuck any more, well at least I don't. Now when we are together I give you more. I give you my body, my mine, my very sole baby, and I make love to you now!"

John didn't know what to say he just looked at her and she pulled him down and kissed him hard and long moaning and sighing as they held the kiss. As the heat from their love making increased Alexis said, "Make love to me John. Don't just fuck me, make love to me. Give me your body and I'll give you all of me. Make love to me John! Please make love to me."

John said, "OH God Alexis yes! Yes baby! I'll make love to you like no other man has ever made love to you."