Trust Fund Baby Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than ten minutes after Maxwell had first knocked on my side door, he was heading back down my driveway, his relaxed posture giving some kind of indication that he had got his nuts drained, clutching Jody's silky panties in his huge black hand. The two stunning blondes freshened up their make-up, and returned to the room full of millionaires to focus on the cash in play.

After I viewed the encounter between Maxwell, Jody and Madison, I had very mixed feelings. I was a little relieved that my girlfriend hadn't sucked off one of the regular security detail, and very disappointed that she had never sucked me off in my Lamborghini before. However, my overriding emotion was one of arousal, particularly watching that goddess Jody offering Maxwell her panties as a souvenir, right after she had sucked his black cock.

I was fully erect when I returned to Madison, and she was quite happy to accommodate me as I signaled my desire to enter her again. It is difficult to comprehend now, many years later, but at that time I was completely driven by sex, and Madison provided me with an inexhaustible supply of it. The second I entered her tight, wet pussy, she started up with the verbal taunts.

"They came back of course," she said with a giggle.

"Who?" I asked as my breathing quickened.

"The two dip-shits that didn't get any action," she said, as she caressed my ass with her soft hands. "The guys I paid to leave us alone."

"What happened?" I asked, as I felt myself on the road to orgasm.

"While they certainly didn't possess the confidence of Maxwell," she began, "the two minimum wage security guys stood their ground as I tried to shoo them away. Despite my protestations that they had been paid in exchange for leaving us alone for the rest of the evening, the fat guy was insistent that he wanted more."

"More money?" I asked naively.

"No," Madison said softly, "not more money. He told me in no uncertain terms that they wanted what Maxwell got," she added. "A two-girl blowjob, he added for clarification, his erection protruding in the front of his work-issue pants," she told me.

As she told me the story, embellished no doubt in her usual way, I felt my nuts constrict at the sheer audacity of the young minimum wage guys. Recognizing that it would probably take longer to argue with him than to get him off, she stepped forward and began to caress the bulge in his pants. According to her, it was very evident from the way the fat guy began whimpering almost immediately, that he had enjoyed very little female sexual contact in his life.

"You look like you are ready for us to suck your cock," she teased, as she stroked him. "Let me go and get Jody and then the two of us will blow you guys."

"Don't stop, Miss Madison," the fat guy implored. "that feels so fucking good."

Predictably, a few minutes later he ejaculated in his pants, looking like a total fucking pussy in front of his coworker. The greasy-haired, pimply-faced, young redhead, who had been contracted to work at minimum wage on the biggest party day of the year, had even less experience when it came to the wiles of the female. Sensing how excruciatingly embarrassing it must've been to prematurely ejaculate into your pants, he pulled back as Madison approached him.

"I just want an extra $200," he said with a shaky voice. "and you won't see me again for the rest of the night."

A few moments later, after she peeled off two crisp one hundred dollar bills, they were heading back down my side entrance, fully engaging in what she characterized as a walk of shame.

"I am sure the young guy went right to the bathroom and jerked off," she said quietly, as she nibbled my earlobe. "Probably borrowed Jody's silky panties from Maxwell to beat off into."

Inexplicably, the mere mention of Jody pushed me over the edge, and I tensed up and blew my load inside Madison. If she noticed my involuntary reaction to the gorgeous young goddess, she never mentioned it, but after I composed myself I made a mental note to avoid any conversations about Jody in the future.