Truth or Consequences Ch. 01

Story Info
He learns consequences for having an affair.
6.4k words
124.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

My story begins at a cocktail party in the home of a friend from work. The department I work in is quite large and most of the employees are in their late twenties or early thirties and it seems that at least once a month and sometimes more often, someone from the department has a party. I was drinking a beer and chatting with Vicki, a long legged beauty with great breasts and beautiful red hair. Vicki had approached me and said that she really liked my tie and that the colors went nicely with my blue eyes. I was a little embarrassed by the complement, partly because it came from such a beautiful woman and mostly because I didn't

take complements well. They made me uncomfortable. I never knew how to respond to them. I knew Vicki from work but not very well. We worked on different floors of the building and seldom ran into each other at work. As a matter of fact I saw more of Vicki at these cocktail parties than I ever did at the office. It kind of flattered me that Vicki always came over to talk to me at these parties. We talked for about a half hour until one of the single guys from at the party came over and began talking to her. As they began talking I walked off to find Susan.

Susan is my wife of seven years and the love of my life. Susan is five feet eight inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. Susan has a beautiful body that even after two years of dating and seven years of marriage still makes my mouth water and my cock hard when I see her naked. We met and became friends in college but didn't start dating until a year after we graduated. I had been in love with Susan almost from the day we met but she did not show a similar interest in me at the time. Back then I couldn't understand how we could be such good friends and yet I couldn't get her to go on a date with me. She would have lunch with me or go out for a cup of coffee but nothing else. When we were together we had great conversations but I couldn't make it go any further than that.

I finally figured out what the problem was the morning of graduation when I woke up in a strange apartment and didn't remember how I got there. I had a terrible hang over and generally felt like shit. It really bothered me that I had gotten so drunk that I couldn't remember the events of the previous night. When I got back to my apartment to get cleaned up for the commencement ceremonies I got a look at myself in the mirror. It was as though I hadn't taken a good look at myself in for the last four years. I had shoulder length hair and a scraggly beard, I was six feet tall but I weighed 235 pounds. At that moment I did a self-assessment and the results weren't good. I was a fat slob.

In those days I drank nearly a twelve pack of beer and smoked two packs of cigarettes every day. Standing there looking at myself I realized why Susan wasn't interested in having a romantic relationship with me. I was disgusting.

I decided right then to change my life. I quit smoking cold turkey. I decided I wouldn't drink anything with alcohol in it until I could determine if I had a drinking problem. I began to eat better and exercise. Over the next year I lost forty pounds and was still losing weight when I ran into Susan for the first time since graduation at a wedding of a mutual friend. She was very impressed by the change in me and we had a great time at the reception together. When I ask her to go out to dinner with me that evening she answered yes immediately and we have been together ever since.

When I turned away from Vicki I spotted Susan across the room with a small group of people. As I walked toward her, Susan was looking at me with no expression on her face. Usually when we are with other people Susan gives me a special little smile, which is her private way of telling me, she loves me but there was no sign of a smile. When I got over to where Susan was standing she just asked "Are you ready to go?"

I knew something was bothering her but I decided not to address it till later. We said our good byes and got in the car and left. Susan sat silently for the next ten minutes until I finally had to ask. "What's bothering you? You haven't said a word for the last ten minutes and I could tell by the way you were acting at the party that something's was wrong."

"I don't trust that woman and I wish you would stay away from her," Susan said.

I asked "What woman? Whom are you talking about?"

"You know damn well I'm talking about Vicki."

"What's wrong with Vicki?"

"Don't play dumb with me. I saw the way she was flirting with you. The way she touches your arm when she talking and the ways she laughs so hard at things you say to her. She is after you and I resent the way she doesn't even care that I see her doing it."

I said, "Are you crazy?" and regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth. I knew better than to say anything like that when Susan is upset. She didn't say anything. She just glowered at me. It was a look that would have seriously injured a weaker man. "We were just talking. She wasn't flirting with me." I wasn't lying when I said that because I didn't think Vicki was flirting.

"How could you be so blind? With the touching and leaning against you."

"She wasn't flirting, she was a bit tipsy."

"Don't be a fool. I've notice the way she looks at you and that she always manages to get you alone at every party we go to."

"Well, she comes over to talk to me. I never see her at work or any place else. These parties are the only time I see her. Am I supposed to turn my back and walk away if she comes over to talk to me?" As I said that it occurred to me that this is exactly what Susan would want me to do.

"I don't know what you should do. I just want you to know that she is after you and I will not stand by and let her ruin our marriage."

"Listen, I don't believe that Vicki has a thing for me, but even if she does I have no interest in her and I have no intention of doing anything to hurt you or our marriage."

Susan just looked at me and even though she didn't say anything I could tell that the storm had passed.

When we got home Susan went upstairs to change for bed while I locked up the house. When I got up to our room Susan was laying on her stomach on the bed. She was wearing a short nightgown, which gave me one of my favorite views of her backside. The hem of her nightgown covered most of Susan's nicely rounded bottom but gave me a perfect view up between her slightly spread legs. Sue had her arms wrapped around her pillow and her eyes were closed so she didn't know I was staring at her, at the wonderful spot where her legs joined together.

Now I haven't been with many women in my life. Actually, there have only been three other than Susan. One was my girlfriend in high school and the other two were one night stands after beer parties when I was in college. But, I have seen many X-rated movies, I have looked in many men's magazines and I have surfed all over the net and I have seen all kinds of pussies and I have never seen another pussy that effects me the way Susan's does. I don't know what the perfect pussy is supposed to look like but for me it is Susan's. My eyes followed the slop of the cheeks of Susan's buttocks until I got to the spot where the valley between her cheeks ended. This is the spot where the smooth rounded mound of her vulva begins. Susan's vulva is covered with fine soft hair, more like the fuzz on a peach than pubic hair. The line formed by her closed lips looks like a straight seam as if the vulva had been cast in a mold and that seam was made where the haves of the mold came together. As I enjoyed the beauty of this view I felt my aroused member straining inside my pants.

I quickly undressed and got into bed. I moved over close to Susan and began kissing her on the neck. For a minute I thought that she had fallen asleep but when I ran my hand down her back and massaged her ass, Susan turned her face toward me and smiled. She kissed me and said, "I'm sorry for going off on you like that. I know you didn't do anything wrong but I don't trust her. That's the last I will say about that tonight." Then she pulled me to her and almost stuck her tongue down my throat. Susan rolled over onto her back as we continued kissing. I opened the front of her nightgown and exposed her lovely breasts. Susan has very sensitive breasts so as I kissed my way down her neck and approached her breasts Susan started to squirm. I began to tease her by kissing all around her breasts but not touching her nipples. This really gets her going. Susan isn't usually verbal during sex. She won't say what she wants but she will try to get it. As I continued my teasing Susan kept moving around trying to get her nipple into my mouth. She finally grabbed my head and guided my mouth to her nipple. As I took her nipple into my mouth and started licking and sucking it I began lightly running my fingers up and down the wonderful seam in her vulva. I knew that by sucking on her breasts and teasing her pussy I could bring her to orgasm without actually penetrating her vagina. I like to do this so that her pussy would be full of her juices when I go down on her. Susan's orgasm came about five minutes after I started teasing her. It wasn't a big orgasm but it didn't need to be. After all I was just getting started.

Susan had never admitted to me that she enjoys oral sex, either giving or receiving, but I know that she did just by her reactions to both. As I kissed my way down over her stomach and across her thick lush bush of dark hair I could feel her body stiffen in anticipation. I ran my nose through her hair enjoying her scent. I just love that smell. Susan always washes her pubic area with shampoo instead of soap and then uses conditioner afterward. Then before she puts her panties on she puts just a tiny drop of cologne on her finger and rubs it in her pubic hair. Those smells mixed with the natural scent of her body always make

me hot.

I moved myself down to the end of the bed and got between Susan's legs. Then I leaned down till my mouth was only an inch from her mound. The seam in her vulva was now slightly open, displaying the moisture that her orgasm had generated. I gently blew down the length of the ever-widening seam. Then I gently ran my tongue over her vulva from bottom to top and back down. The second time I did this I used more pressure and my tongue split the lips apart and was now sampling the wonderful juices of Susan's excitement. As my tongue penetrated deeper her juices ran down my tongue some going into my mouth and the rest running down my chin. The taste of her pussy made me want to make her cum again so I stuck a finger in her pussy while I sucked and licked

her clitoris. It didn't take long for her to begin another orgasm and I continued to eat her throughout her climax. When she recovered from her orgasm I moved up her body and pushed my extremely hard cock inside her. As I penetrated her she gave a little sigh indicating that it felt good and I began pumping my cock into her slowly at first but changing speeds often until I finally reached my climax and shot a load of hot semen as far up inside her as I could. When my cock had softened and slipped out of Susan I rolled over on my back and we both drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't till we received an invitation to another cocktail party that Susan said anything more about Vicki. "I hope Vicki isn't going to be there. If she is there, do me a favor and avoid her. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust her."

"I'll avoid her. Like I told you before I have no interest in her so if avoiding her at the party will make you happy I'll do it."

"Thanks."

When we arrived at the party on Saturday evening I took a quick look around and didn't see Vicki. I was relieved. It would be much easier to enjoy myself if I didn't have to constantly worry about where Vicki was.

We had been at the party about two hours and I was chatting with some guys about golfing and Susan was with the group of women she always hung out with at these parties when Vicki appeared and was walking in my direction. When I saw her I starting trying to figure out how I could get away from her without looking like I was trying to get away from her. Before I could move I saw that Susan had sprung into action. Susan was headed toward Vicki and caught her before Vicki could get to where I was standing. I couldn't hear what Susan was saying to Vicki but they spoke for a minute then the two of them went into the dinning room. When I peeked into the dinning room Susan and Vicki were sitting

at the table talking. There was no one else in the room. I decided it best to stay away from them. I couldn't imagine what Susan could be saying to Vicki. I just hoped that Susan wasn't making a fool of herself and that the conversation didn't erupt into a loud argument. Discretion being the better part of valor I retreated back to my friends and the conversation about golf.

Susan and Vicki spent the rest of the party talking to each other and when the conversation finally ended Vicki wander off to the bar for a drink and Susan came over and asked if I was ready to go home.

As we drove home I waited for Susan to mention the conversation with Vicki but she didn't bring it up. She didn't seem angry but there was something unsettling about Susan's calm demeanor.

When we got home I fixed us both a drink and we sat down on the sofa and I asked, "What did you and Vicki talk about for so long?"

"I just wanted to get to know her a little and see if I could get her to tell me what her intentions are and see if I could convince her that you are out of play."

I said, "Wow! Did you make any progress?"

"No, but I understand things a little better now."

"You mean she told you that she is interested in me?"

"Not in so many words. She basically told me the story of her life, sort of. "

"Well, What'd she say?"

Susan asked "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I said, "Yes I do."

"Okay. Vicki told me that she got married while she was still in college. She quit school so that she could work while her husband finished his undergraduate work then he went on to get his masters. Vicki said that she was very much in love with her husband and was absolutely crushed when she found out that he was cheating on her and had been since shortly after they got married. After she found out about his activities he promised her that he wouldn't do it again but

within a year he was screwing his secretary on their lunch breaks so Vicki divorced him. Vicki said after that she went back to school and finished her degree. During that time she had no interest in dating and the guys at school were too young for her anyway, but she didn't want to give up sex. She said that from experience she found out that the best way to have good sex and not have to get into the dating or relationship scene was to have affairs with married men. The men for the most part were good lovers, they were discreet and you never had to see them again. Vicki said that thanks to her ex-husband she doesn't

trust men enough to enter into a long term relationship with anyone so she made a lifestyle decision to pursue married men for her sexual needs."

I said, "But she never said that she was interested in me?"

"No, but she said that she didn't worry about the wives of the men she screwed. She said she figured these guys were going to cheat on their wives anyway so it might just as well be with her. It wasn't what she said but the way she looked at me when she said it that made me know that she wants to have sex with you."

I looked Susan in the eyes and said, "Listen to me. I have never cheated on you and I never will. I am not sexually attracted to any one but you. I will not have sex with Vicki, period."

Susan gave me her special smile and said, "I hear you but the decision may not be yours." Then before I could ask what she meant by that Susan kissed me and asked "Are you going to sit here all night or are you going to come upstairs and make love to me."

Over the next couple of months Susan didn't say anything about Vicki or her concerns. Whenever we ran into Vicki at parties or anywhere else Susan would politely acknowledge her with a nod or a hello but she didn't enter into any conversations with her. At these times Susan would always stay by my side. I tried to talk to her about it. I said, "You know the way you cling to me at parties is ruining them for both of us. If you can't get over this fear of Vicki maybe we should stop going to places we know we will run into Vicki" but she didn't want to

discuss it.

Then one Saturday night in early June, after Susan and I had gone out for dinner and dancing and had gone to bed to make love, Susan stunned me by announcing that she had made an important decision. I was laying with my head on her chest teasing her nipples with my tongue when she said, "You know this whole Vicki thing has been driving me crazy. I keep worrying about the time when she finally gets you alone somewhere and wears down your resistance and seduces you."

I tried to interrupt her but she just put her fingers over my mouth and continued, "The other day I finally realized that there isn't anything I can do to keep this from happening. I trust you but I don't know if you have the will power to resist her. I can't go on and let this worry ruin our marriage and in my present state of mind, if she wins and you have an affair with her it would destroy our marriage and me. So I have come up with a solution to the problem."

I thought to myself 'Oh shit, she is going to ask me to quit my job and move someplace else. I was beginning to get angry with her. She didn't trust my self-control. I am the guy who quit a two pack a day smoking habit. Got my drinking under control to the point where I haven't been intoxicated since college and I am the one who made myself lose sixty-five pounds and maintain a weight of 170 pounds for the last eight years. I think I have the will power to resist the temptation to have sex with Vicki knowing what's at risk.

Then Susan hit me with the shock of my life. "I have decided that rather than worry about when Vicki might make her conquest I am giving you my permission to have a sexual encounter with her."

I couldn't believe what she had just said to me; "What?"

Susan repeated herself then said, "There are conditions on my offer. First, you have to tell me when it happens, preferable before it happens. Second, If and when this happens you must be prepared for the consequences."

"Consequences?" I asked.

Susan said, "Yes, Consequences. You can't expect me to just let you have sex with her and say that's okay. I love you and I am doing this to save my marriage as well as my sanity. I am not doing this because I want you to fuck that woman. I just don't want to worry about this anymore. If you find yourself in a situation with Vicki that you can't resist I want you to be able to tell me about it without worrying that it will destroy our marriage."

Although I was shocked by her offer I wasn't excited by it because I still wasn't interested in having sex with Vicki, but I guess that wasn't enough assurance for Susan. But even though I had no intention of bedding Vicki I was still curious, so I asked Susan "Just as a point of interest, what consequences do you have in mind?"

"I haven't really though of that yet and even if I had I wouldn't tell you until it became necessary for you to know and that would be after any tryst you have with that woman. That's all I will say about the subject for now. From now on whatever happens, happens."

I was about to start a speech about my will power and my ability to remain faithful to her but I could tell by the look on her face that the discussion was over.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
12