Truth or Consequences Ch. 02

Story Info
He comes home to face his wife.
4.9k words
102.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,050 Followers

The next day was the last half day of the conference. Vicki and I kept busy talking to visitors to the booth and packing things up to be shipped back to out offices. We didn't talk much to each other and didn't mention what had happened the previous night, which was a relief to me. Once we had everything packed up we shared a cab to the airport. Again we didn't discuss our encounter.

Luckily we didn't have to sit together on the flight home. That would have been unbearable. I needed time to think about what I would tell Susan and I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do that with Vicki sitting next to me. I didn't see Vicki after the flight. I had all of my things packed in two carry on bags so when I got off the plane I went straight to my car and headed home.

All during the drive home I tried to think of something I could say to Susan that would make my sexual fling with Vicki seem less terrible. The only thing I succeeded in doing was putting my stomach in a knot. When I pulled into the driveway I still had no idea of what I was going to say to Susan. I briefly flirted with the idea of lying, telling her nothing happened, but I was sure Susan would see right through me.

As I got out of the car I wondered how long it would be before the subject would come up, how long I could avoid the inevitable. . It turns out it didn't take long at all. As soon as I walked in the door Susan came to greet me and the first words out of her mouth were "Well, did you do it?"

I almost made the mistake of saying 'Do what?' but I knew what she meant and I knew that any response other than a direct answer to her question would only make my situation worse. I said, "Yes, I did it. I am so sorry. I can't believe I let you down so badly. I don't have any excuses. I don't know how but I will make it up to you."

Susan said "That bitch. That fucking slut. I knew she couldn't leave you alone. I'm not angry with you. I am disappointed but I was pretty sure this was going to happen. That tramp had her mind made up that she was going to get you into bed and she did."


I said, "I know you're upset but I have to tell you that Vicki didn't seduce me. I was the one who caused this. I seduced her."

Susan looked at me for a few seconds then said "No. She did it. I want you to tell me everything that happened. I want to know everything that happened leading up to you ending up in bed with her."

"I don't see how that will help anything."

"It'll help me. Now just start talking and don't leave anything out."

I was extremely uncomfortable talking to Susan about this but I guessed that she knew that and this was part of my punishment. I decided the best thing to do was give Susan what she wanted so I started detailing everything that happened the previous night. I started with Vicki asking me to have dinner with her and that when I called her she wasn't ready and how when I got to her room she was in her bathrobe so I used her computer to check my e-mail messages and how, because of the coincidence of positioning of my chair and the mirrored doors in the room I saw Vicki getting dressed. Susan stopped me here and asked, "Why wasn't Vicki dressed when you got to her room?"

I said "She was working on her computer and had finished later than she expected and I got to her room before she could finish dressing."

Susan just nodded and said "Continue."

I told Susan about how I saw Vicki put on her sexy panties and bra along with the thigh high stockings. I said that Vicki put on a black skirt and blouse and then we went to dinner. I said that we only talked about business during dinner. I said that the problem was that I couldn't stop thinking about seeing Vicki in that sexy underwear. I said that after dinner I had invited Vicki to go to the lounge for a drink and she said she had to go back to her room to find out about the contract she was waiting to hear about. I said that I went back to Vicki's room

with her with the idea that if she got good news about the contract we would go back down to the lounge to celebrate and if the news was bad I would just go back to my room. I said that Vicki got good news about the contract and was so happy that she hugged me and that I became aroused as I hugged her back and thought about what was separated my hands by only a think layer of material. I took advantage of her excitement and kissed her and things just progressed from there.

Susan stopped me here and said she didn't need a description of the sexual encounter. Then she said, "You really are naive. You really don't think that Vicki seduced you?"

I said "No. Vicki didn't show even the slightest interest in me all evening. It's just that she got carried away with her excitement over the good news about her contract and it was me who instigated what happened next."

Susan gave a little smile and said "Let me set you straight. First, she gets you to come to her room instead of meeting you in the hotel lobby then she isn't dressed when you arrive. Who suggested that you use her computer to check your e-mail?"

I said, "She did. She said it was still on so I should check my mail then shut it down for her."

"She wanted you in that chair so that you could see the show she was about to put on for you. The fact that you could see her in the bathroom as she dressed was no accident. Why else would she have left the bathroom door open while she was undressed? She knew exactly what you were going to see. If she was only planning to go to dinner with you why would she wear a bra and panty set from Bouvard's of Paris. Doesn't that strike you as a little unusual?"

"I did think it odd at the time but I didn't connect it with any ulterior motive."

Susan continued, "The fact that she talked business all evening was designed to bore you a little so your mind would wander and you would think about what you had seen in her room. What time was it when you went out to dinner?"

I said, "It was about eight o'clock."

"Don't you think its odd that Vicki didn't already know about the results of her contract by eight o'clock? And that she didn't mention something that important to her until you suggested going out for a drink? I think she already knew about the results of the contract before you went to dinner that is if there ever was a contract, and the celebration in her room was designed to cause exactly what

happened."

I was stunned. It all made sense but could Vicki be that devious. I had a hard time accepting that, I guess partly because it meant that I was pretty gullible. There was something else bothering me. . Something Susan had said triggered something in my subconscious but I couldn't think of exactly what it was.

Suddenly my attention was drawn back to Susan as I heard her say, "Now do you understand?

I decided that the best thing for me at that point was to agree with her.

After that Susan took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom. When we

go there she said "I guess I will have to make love to you now to put Vicki out of your mind."

That night Susan outdid herself. I don't know if she was exceptionally horny for some reason or if, as she said, she wanted to get Vicki out of my mind.

It took a week or two before I started to feel comfortable that Susan wasn't harboring any resentment toward me. She didn't mention anything about my fling with Vicki. I began to wonder if Susan was ever going to bring up the subject of consequences again. It was almost three months after my sexual misconduct with Vicki that I found out what the consequence of my roll in the hey with Vicki would be.

It was the last Friday in October when Susan called me at work and said that she was bringing a guest home for dinner. I asked who and she said, "His name is Dave Meyer. He has been here on temporary assignment for the last three months working on a project with me. He's going home Saturday so I decided to have him over for dinner to say good bye and to thank him for his help."

I had no reason to object so I said I would pick up some wine on the way home.

Susan was already home, busy preparing dinner, when I got there. Dave Meyer arrived about twenty minutes later. Dave was tall lean man about three years younger than me. He had sandy hair and the look of someone who spent a lot of time outdoors. As Susan hustled around the kitchen getting her casserole into the oven I entertained Dave. We hit it off right away. We had common interests in sports and spent a lot of time talking about college basketball.

Dave also told me about his family. He said this is the first time he has spent more than a day away from his wife since they got married and he couldn't wait to be back home to stay on Saturday. As Dave and I were starting our second beer Susan came in and said that she was going upstairs to change. Then she turned to me and said, "Can you come upstairs a minute?"

I looked at Dave and shrugged my shoulders. I said, "I guess I must have done something wrong" then I laughed.

When I got upstairs Susan was in her closet getting something to wear. When she came out she came over to me and said "You have to go to your office for a couple of hours after dinner tonight."

I asked, "What are you talking about? Did someone call me? I am not working on anything that would require me to go into the office tonight."

Susan said, "If you don't have to go to the office you can go out to a bar and watch a ball game. It doesn't matter where you go as long as you go."

Stupid me asked, "Why are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Because I am going to seduce Dave tonight."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "You are going to do what?"

"I am going to have sex with Dave tonight. This is the payback for the night you spent with Vicki."

I was speechless. I sat down on the bed as Susan went into the bathroom to dress. I don't know how long she was gone but I was still sitting on the bed when she came back into the room. Susan was wearing a black skirt and black blouse, which buttoned all the way down the front. I wasn't sure if I had never seen this outfit on her before but I couldn't manage to put the words together to ask about the dress. Finally I managed to ask "How long have you been planning this with

Dave?"

Susan said, "Oh Dave has no idea what I have planned for him. Actually I guess this started the night you had sex with Vicki. Now, you can stop me from doing this if you want, but if you do I will leave you. Do you understand?"

I just nodded my head.

Susan said, "I just have to feel that the score between us is even. Can you handle this?"

I finally got my voice back and said, "I don't know if I can handle this but I'll try. I don't want to lose you. I will try."

Susan kissed me and said that she still loved me but she just had to do this. Then she turned and headed for the stairs. As she walked away I though there was something familiar about her outfit after all, but I couldn't think why. It amazed me that I could think about the she was dressed after the bombshell she just dropped on me.

When I felt that I had got myself together enough I headed back downstairs. When I walked into the living room Susan and Dave were talking about work. While they talked I slipped into the kitchen and got a shot of bourbon and drank it quickly then went back to the living room and quickly finished the beer I had been drinking. That seem to take the edge off a little and I was able to cope somewhat with the situation I found myself in. The three of us made small talk until the timer on the oven went off.

All through dinner I tried to act like nothing was wrong but I kept seeing images of Dave and Susan in bed. It was difficult for me to stay in control.

When we had finished eating Susan went to get coffee. When she came back from the kitchen she said to me "Don't you have to call you office?"

I almost said no, but instead I said, "Yes. I better call them now."

I went into the kitchen hopping that Susan would follow me in and tell me she changed her mind. She didn't. I waited about five minutes and went back into the dinning room and said, "I'm sorry but I am going to have to go into the office tonight to take care of some problems that have come up."

Susan gave me a look of approval and Dave actually looked disappointed. Dave said, "That's to bad. I was hopping we could talk a little more about college hoops."

I went upstairs to get my car keys and wallet and stood looking at myself in the mirror for a minute. I felt like crying. I whispered, "This is all your fault." Then I took a deep breath and went downstairs. Susan walked me to the garage door. She kissed me and whispered "Come home around eleven o'clock."

I backed the car out of the driveway and headed away from the house. I went only about a half block and turned the corner and pulled to the curb. I sat in the car trying to decide what I should do. Go back home and stop Susan from having sex with Dave and risk having her leaving me. Go sit in a bar and get drunk and chance that I would go home latter and say or do something that would damage our marriage or just go somewhere where I could be alone for the next three hours. As I sat in the car I began to wonder what Susan and Dave were doing and how Susan was going to get Dave to cheat on the wife he had waiting for him and he seemed so devoted too. Without really making a decision to do anything I got out of the car and started walking back to my house.

When I got to the house I went around to the back yard and started peeking in the windows. I looked in through the living room windows and saw Susan and Dave getting up from the dinning room table. They carried the dishes into the kitchen and Dave helped Susan load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen. When they finished in the kitchen Susan lead Dave into the living room where she sat him down in a chair directly in front of the window I was looking through. Susan then sat on the sofa facing Dave. The window was open a little but I could only here a word or two here and there during their conversation. Not enough to know what they were talking about.

After several minutes of just talking Susan got up and went into the kitchen and disappeared from sight momentarily. When she returned she was carrying two glasses of wine. She handed one to Dave then she put hers on the coffee table in front of the sofa and said something to Dave and walked to the bathroom in the hallway that leads from the living room to the front of the house. She went in and closed the door. I looked over Dave's shoulder to see what he was doing and saw that he had picked up my copy of Sports Illustrated and was looking at an

article about basketball. As I continued to look over Dave's shoulder I heard Susan's voice. I looked up and saw Susan standing in the bathroom fixing her hair. That struck me as odd because you can't see into the bathroom from the living room. At that point I realized I was seeing Susan's reflection in the antique wardrobe mirror we had in the front hall. At about the same time I remembered that that mirror normally is turned the other way I heard Susan's voice again. She was saying "Dave, Why don't you put on some music?"

When Dave looked in the direction of Susan's voice he saw the same thing I was now seeing. Susan had pulled her skirt up over her hips and was adjusting a pair of black, very sheer panties and the tops of her black thigh high stockings. When Susan turned to get a look at the back of her panties I could see, and I am sure Dave could see, the dark shadow of Susan's pubic hair through her panties. As she continued adjusting herself she said to Dave "There are a lot of CDs under the player. Do you see anything you like?"

Dave replied, "Yes. I see something I like." Dave didn't move until Susan let her dress drop, covering her herself again. When she did this Dave quickly got up and went to the CD player and started looking through my CDs.

I noticed that as Susan came back into the room Dave kept his back to her. From my view I could see he had an obvious erection. Dave quickly selected a CD and put it on. It wasn't playing loud enough for me to identify the artist. It must have been something slow because Dave went over to Susan and asked her to dance. They danced slowly together for a while then went back and sat together on the sofa. I could tell that Dave was having trouble making up his mind about what he should do. After sitting for a while they got up to dance again. As they danced

Dave leaned close to Susan and lightly kissed her on the lips. I thought to myself 'Shit! Now it starts.'

Susan didn't appear to kiss him back but she didn't pull away either. So Dave tried again. This time Susan responded. As the kissing became more passionate they stopped dancing and just stood in the middle of the room kissing. Finally they stopped and Dave led Susan back to the sofa. Dave sat down next to her kissed her again. As they kissed, Dave began moving his right hand down to Susan's breasts. When he did this Susan stopped him. And pulled back. She didn't say anything she just looked at Dave for a moment. Dave pressed forward and began kissing Susan again. When he moved his hand to her breasts again Susan didn't stop him. As I watched them I remembered my first attempt to make love to Susan. She wouldn't let me get inside her blouse that night. It took several more attempts; each time she let me get a little farther.

To my surprise I found myself aroused watching Dave trying to seduce Susan, not realizing that she was really seducing him. Dave was kissing Susan's neck and she had her head back and her eyes closed when he started unbuttoning her blouse. Under her blouse Susan had on a sheer black bra. I could clearly see her hardened nipples from outside the living room window. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting as I watched Dave open the clasp on the front of Susan's bra and release her beautiful breasts. As Dave bent to suck Susan's right nipple into his mouth he started to slip his left hand between her legs. Susan clamped

her knees together and took Dave's wrist in her hand and removed it from her leg. For a moment I thought that maybe she changed her mind and wasn't going to go through with her plan. I didn't understand why but I felt disappointed.

Dave made another attempt to get his hand between Susan's legs and again she stopped him. I thought that it was all over but Dave kissed Susan deeply then began sucking on her breasts again. This time when he put his hand on Susan's thigh, she spread her legs a little and he moved his hand all the way up under her dress. Watching this I almost felt the same thrill I had the first time I got my hand in her panties. In a few seconds I saw Susan lift her hips slightly, indicating to me that Dave must have slipped a finger inside her pussy.

After allowing Dave to finger her for a few minutes, Susan pulled his hand away and stood up. She took Dave by the hand and led him toward the stairs. As they disappeared from my sight I went around the house to the side door into the garage and went in. I crept up the staircase that goes to the room above the garage. Form there I was able to sneak into the upstairs hallway. I was afraid that I might be heard as I came down the hall but I needn't have worried. Susan had switched on the stereo speakers in the bedroom and the music from the CD player was enough to cover up the sounds I made sneaking down the hall.

Luckily Susan had only partially closed the bedroom doors, which gave me a clear view of the two of them in the bedroom. They were standing and embracing each other while moving to the music. Dave began kissing Susan as he slipped her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then Dave reached behind Susan and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. This left Susan in her standing in her panties, stockings and her opened bra. Dave removed the bra and dropped that on top of her other clothes. Then I watched jealously as Dave

K.K.
K.K.
3,050 Followers
12