Truth or Consequences Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband learns consequences of affair.
8.7k words
155.3k
31
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,032 Followers

Susan was upstairs when I came into the house. As I walked through our bedroom I noticed that She had straightened up the room. If I hadn't seen Susan and Dave together I wouldn't have any way of knowing that anything had happened in our bed.

I found Susan in the bathroom drying her hair. She had just stepped out of the shower. Susan asked, "Are you all right?"

"I'm not sure right now, but I will be. Did you and Dave enjoy yourselves?" I asked, feeling a knot in my stomach.

Susan responded, "Well you and I are even now."

"That's not what I asked."

"I know. It's just that it really wasn't worth talking about."

I looked at Susan in disbelief. "Not worth talking about? You just had sex with another man for the first time in over nine years and you say it's not worth talking about?"

Susan said, "Well the sex wasn't that good. I accomplished what I needed to accomplish, I put us on an even basis again so we can put Vicki behind us."

"You've got to tell me more than that. You made me tell you all about my night with Vicki. So, tell me, how did you seduce him and what did he do?" I didn't know why but I wanted to hear Susan describe the events of the evening.

"Actually I didn't have to seduce him. Dave started coming on to me as soon as you walked out the door."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why was she lying about what happened? It's not like she is trying to cover up that fact that she fucked Dave. "What do you mean he came on to you?"

"Just that. After you left I started clearing the dishes from the dinning room and Dave went in and put some CDs in the player. All slow dance music. Then he dragged me into the living room and said he wanted to dance. Within minutes his hands were all over me. I almost asked him to leave but then I remembered why I invited him over in the first place."

So far she hadn't told a word of truth. I wondered if I should tell her I saw everything or let her continue her story. I decided to let her continue to see where her story would take her. "He wasn't to rough with you was he?"

"No, he didn't hurt me or anything. I guess when he started kissing me and I didn't resist he figured he was home free. He moved me over to the sofa then he got undressed. He wanted me to give him oral sex but I told him I only do that for my husband so he reached under my skirt and pulled my pantyhose off and then did the same with my panties. He pushed me down on the sofa and without any foreplay to get me wet he pushed himself inside of me. He wasn't very big so it didn't hurt but it definitely didn't thrill me either. Anyway it only took him about ten minutes to climax. Then he got dressed, turned on the television to watch a basketball game and asked me to get him a beer."

All I could say to all that was "Really?"

"Yeah. I feel sorry for his wife."

I said, "I know what you mean." But I really hand no idea what she meant. The only reason I could think of that she would be lying about this was to make me feel better about it? That's what I chose to believe. But why did she say she was wearing pantyhose when she wasn't? Why say they did it on the sofa instead of the bedroom? I decided to file the story away. Maybe some day in the future I can spring this on her and find out what this was all about.

Susan came over to me and put her arms around my neck and asked, "Are you angry with me for doing this?"

I said, "I'm hurt but not angry. I wish this didn't happen but I know it was my own fault so I will just have to live with it."

Susan pulled my face to hers and kissed me. It's funny that I didn't realize how horny I was. That one kiss set me on fire. I carried Susan to our bed and quickly stripped out of my clothes. I don't know what got into me but I kissed my way down over Susan's breasts, then dropped to my knees and pushed my face into her bush. I knew immediately that although Susan had showered she hadn't washed out her pussy after her tumble with Dave. I noticed the slight scent of semen as my face got close to her open lips. It didn't stop me or even slow me down. I ran my tongue over Susan's slippery slit then slipped it inside her. Susan began building toward orgasm almost as soon as my tongue came in contact with her clitoris. She made deep moaning sounds as I drank in juices. Susan didn't take long reaching orgasm, and it was a big one. As soon as her orgasm was over, I got on top of Susan and pushed my cock inside her messy hole. Once fully inside Susan, I began to feel a sensation I had never felt before. Susan had been wet before but never like this. The other thing I noticed was the heat. It felt like I was pushing my cock through hot cream. The fact that it was Dave's cum in her pussy that was giving me this pleasure didn't bother me a bit. I felt the tension starting to build within me and just gave myself up to the sensations I was feeling. I was soon rewarded with a very strong climax. As my orgasm approached I kept thinking that I wasn't going to stop pumping Susan's dripping hole until I had at least two orgasms. Of course, as soon as my orgasm passed so did I. I rolled over onto my back and was asleep within minutes.

That night my sleep was restless, filled with strange dreams. In one dream Susan was standing in front of me dressed in black bra and panties and thigh high stockings. She kissed me and said that she would be with me in a few minutes but first she had to do something. I watched as she went into a room to the right. I followed her to the door only to see her on her knees sucking on a big cock.

She turned and looked at me and smiled at me with the cock still in her mouth. Then she winked and turned her attention back to the cock in her mouth. In another dream Susan called to me to join her in bed. I looked all over the house but couldn't find her. I kept hearing her calling to me. Finally I found her in a room in the attic that I didn't know existed. I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back. When I looked at her body I noticed that Susan now had red pussy hair. Then I realized that it was Vicki in the bed not Susan. I tried to get away from her but I couldn't get my arms or legs to work. I was afraid that Susan was going to catch me in bed with Vicki. Then I woke up.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. It was already eight o'clock Saturday morning. Susan was up already so I got up and showered. While in the shower I thought about what I would say to Susan when I went down stairs. After a lot of thought I decided not to say anything about the previous night unless Susan brought it up. I was going to keep to myself the fact that I knew what really happened and that I knew the Susan had lied about the whole thing. After the shower I dressed and went downstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen Susan didn't look at me. She just asked if I wanted some coffee. She poured the coffee and set it in front of me on the table then asked if I wanted her to make me some eggs and beacon for breakfast. Susan must have been feeling a little guilty because she hadn't offered to make breakfast for me for years. I said I would love some breakfast. Susan began talking to me about things she had read in the morning paper and other trivial matters. You couldn't have told that anything was wrong from her voice but the way she avoided eye contact bothered me, but I didn't say anything about it.

I guess that my not mentioning the previous nights activities made Susan more comfortable and soon things began to get back to normal.

Susan spent the rest of the morning doing her housework while I worked in the yard, mowing the grass and raking leaves. We sat down together at noon for lunch and Susan told me that she had to go over to Jill's house to work on plans for the Halloween Party they were hosting at the community center the following weekend.

After clearing away the lunch dishes, Susan headed across the street to Jill's house and I headed off to watch TV.

As I sat in front of the TV I began thinking about Susan and Dave. I was trying to remember every detail of what had transpired. As I pictured the reflection of Susan standing in the bathroom with her skirt up and her panties showing it occurred to me that she had never dressed in sexy underwear for me. I couldn't remember ever seeing those panties and the matching bra on her before. For that matter I had never seen Susan in thigh high stockings before either. On top of all that I had never seen the skirt or blouse she had been wearing before that night. I wondered if she had gone out and bought those things just for this occasion. I don't know why but that thought made me feel that I had to get a look at those clothes. I went to the laundry room and looked in the laundry hamper expecting to find the bra and panties in there, but they weren't. Next I looked in her dresser drawer where she keeps her lingerie but they weren't in there either. I search through all of her drawers but didn't find anything. I went through her closet but found nothing, not even the skirt and blouse she had worn. This really puzzled me. I went back through the laundry hamper a second time and back through her dresser as well, but found nothing.

I went back downstairs feeling a little frustrated and disappointed. When I went into the kitchen I saw the broom leaning against the counter near the sink. I picked the broom up and took it to the closet in the hall where Susan keeps it. I put the broom in the closet and as I was closing the door I noticed a shopping bag from one of the stores at the mall on the floor in the corner of the closet. I don't know what made me look inside the bag but I did and I found the panties, the bra, the stockings, the skirt and the blouse all neatly folded in the bag. As I examined the panties I noticed the label. I found the same label in the bra, the stockings, the skirt and the blouse. Bouvard's of Paris. It took me a few minutes for it to register in my brain. Then it hit me. Bouvard's of Paris, which was the store in the hotel in Chicago where I had seen Vicki shopping and I also saw that same label in Vicki's panties.

This revelation triggered another memory that had left me puzzled at the time but somehow slipped my mind afterward. It didn't make sense to me. I remembered that when I was telling Susan about with happened with Vicki in Chicago I told her about the sexy underwear Vicki was wearing. I was sure at the time that I hadn't mentioned anything about the label I had seen in her panties but Susan later made a comment about Vicki wearing lingerie from Bouvard's of Paris. Although my memories of Chicago weren't crystal clear I felt that the clothing I was looking at looked an awful lot like the clothes Vicki had worn. What the hell did all of this mean? I couldn't put it together.

I put the bag back in the closet and decided that I would wait till the moment was right and bring them out and make Susan tell all.

Susan came back home around five o'clock that evening. She didn't feel like cooking so we went out to dinner. When we got home Susan took me up to the bedroom and made slow passionate love to me. When I closed my eyes to go to sleep that night, the bag of clothes in the hall closet was the farthest thing from my mind.

On Sunday I felt like our lives were back to normal and I wanted them to stay that way, so I didn't mention anything about my discovery in the hall closet. That afternoon as I was sitting down to watch a football game Susan came into the room and said that she had to run out to the mall for a couple of hours. She gave me a kiss and headed for the door. The whole thing was so casual that I almost didn't see that she was carrying the shopping bag from the closet. I didn't know what came over me but I had to see where she was going with that bag. I gave Susan time to get her car out of the garage and drive around the corner before I jumped into my car and went off to follow her. I caught up to her about three blocks from our house and stayed back just far enough that Susan wouldn't notice that she was being followed.

Susan didn't drive to the mall. I followed her about ten miles across town to a residential area made up of nice town homes. I stayed about a half block behind Susan as she pulled to the curb in front of one of the houses. She got out of her car carrying the shopping bag and went to the door and rang the doorbell. I pulled up a little closer to see who would come to the door.

I felt like my heart was in my mouth. Was Susan having an affair? Did Dave actually live in town? Was this his house? When the door opened I was stunned. Susan was partially blocking my view. At first all I saw was the red hair but when Susan stepped aside I saw that it was Vicki at the door. I didn't know what to think. I could see that Vicki was smiling at Susan and I got a brief look at Susan's face and she too was smiling. Susan followed Vicki into the house and the door closed behind them leaving me sitting with all sorts of questions banging around inside my other wise empty head. I didn't know whether to go up and knock on the door to see what they were doing, or go home and wait for Susan. In the end I decided to stay where I was. Only a half hour passed before Susan and Vicki appeared at the door again. They seemed to be chatting cheerfully together. Then finally Susan headed back to her car, no longer carrying the shopping bag.

I followed Susan as she drove away. I wasn't sure yet that she wasn't going to meet someone. After a few minutes it became obvious that Susan was heading home. Luckily I was able to take a different route home and get there before she did.

On the drive home I started putting the pieces together. I didn't know if I was coming to the correct conclusions or not but things were beginning to make sense. I decided to confront Susan that evening after dinner.

Susan arrived home about five minutes after me. When she came in the house I was sitting in front of the TV were I was when she had left. I said, "Short trip to the mall."

Susan said, "I guess I just wasn't in the mood to shop." She came over and kissed me on the forehead and asked what I wanted fore dinner. I answered her even though I was more interested in what I was going to get after dinner. Answers.

I don't know where the idea came from, but it seemed to me to be just the right touch for the inquisition I had planned for that evening. That idea was to have Susan sitting naked in front of me when I began questioning her about her lies about the sex with Dave and how Vicki fit into all of this. I just thought that Susan would be more self-conscious making it harder for her to lie to me if she was naked.

After dinner I asked Susan to come into the living room with me. In the living room I began unbuttoning Susan's blouse. She asked what I was doing and I said, "Just go along with me on this please."

Susan didn't say a word as I slowly stripped her naked. I guess she thought I was planning to make love to her because she actually helped me get her pants off. Once she was naked I sat down in my chair and asked Susan to stand in front of me. She looked puzzled, but she did as I asked. She stepped in front of my chair and stood with a smile on her face, her hands on her hips and her feet about shoulder width apart. She was a beautiful site.

I looked her up and down enjoying her beauty and then I began. I said, "Susan, some things have come to my attention recently that I need to talk to you about. It is essential that you be truthful with me. That is why I have asked you to stand in front of me in the nude. I think this will make it more difficult for you to lie to me."

Susan began to protest, "Lie to you? What would I lie to you about?"

I stopped her by putting my hand up. "I know that you have already lied to me. I want to clear up those lies then deal with some other things that are bothering me. Okay?"

Susan looked stunned. "Lied to you? About what?" As she spoke her face began to flush.

Her question sounded less like a denial that she had lied, and more like a request for information about what lie she had been caught in. I said, "Friday night when I came home after Dave had left you told me that you really hadn't seduced him but that he came on to you. Dave wanted you to give him oral sex but you refused and you had intercourse with him on the sofa and he left soon afterward. You also said that the sex was not satisfying for you. Isn't that pretty much what you told me?"

Susan was looking very uncomfortable now. She tried to blow me off. "I don't know what you are trying to prove here but I am not going to play along with you." Although her voice was firm and full of conviction she didn't move form where she was standing.

I said, "You most certainly are going to stay right where you are. You will not leave this room until we have settled all of the issues I have. If you chose to leave before that time you can pack a bag and get out."

That seemed to knock the defiance out of her. I asked again, "Is my account of what you said accurate?"

Susan's head was down a little now. "Yes, that's what I said."

"Was that the truth?"

"What do you mean?"

I said, "Susan, don't answer my questions with question. That will just make me angry. You know exactly what I meant. Was the story you told me Friday night the truth?"

"Not exactly."

"You made the story up?"

"Yes, I made most of it up."

"Most of it?"

Susan was looking down at her feet now. "I made up the whole thing."

"Why?"

Susan looked at me and said, "I was afraid the truth of what I did would be to much for you to handle. Can you understand that?"

"Yes I can understand that, but I want to hear what really happened and I am going to give you another chance to tell me your story. Please don't try to lie because I will know. The best and easiest way to get through all this is to just tell me the truth. Now I want you to start with when I left the house after dinner and tell me in detail everything that happened until I got home. Okay?"

Susan nodded then began her story "After you left Dave and I sat at the table and had seconds on coffee and desert then I got up and cleared the dishes from the table and Dave helped me clean the kitchen. Afterward I suggested we sit in the living room and have a glass of wine. I guided him to your chair and I excused my self to go to the bathroom. It was at this point that I began my seduction. Earlier in the day I had set up the wardrobe mirror in the hall so that when I was in the downstairs bathroom with the door open Dave would be able to see my reflection from where he was sitting. I went in the bathroom and closed the door and used the pot. When I was done I opened the door then I lifted my skirt up and pretended to be adjusting my stockings and checking myself in the mirror as I called to Dave and asked him to put a CD in the player. My plan was that when I called to him he would look in the direction of my voice and see the reflection in the mirror. I wanted him thinking about what I was wearing under my skirt and blouse rather that anything we might be talking about. I got the idea from what Vicki did to you in Chicago.

Anyway, it worked. When I turned off the bathroom light I heard Dave quickly get out of the chair and move over to the CD player. I could tell by the way he kept his back to me that he must have become aroused. The thought that I could have caused him to become erect excited me a little... Are you sure you want me to continue this story? It might be painful for you."

I said, "I'm fine and I want to hear every detail."

"Okay. Well, then Dave put on some music and asked me to dance. I pressed close too him so he would feel my body heat and could smell the perfume on my neck. It didn't take long for Dave to begin his seduction of me. He started by telling me how beautiful he thought I was then he kissed me. I didn't respond but I didn't object either so he kissed me again. When he pushed his tongue in my mouth I could feel my arousal building. It was at that moment that I knew I was going to let him fuck me."

K.K.
K.K.
3,032 Followers