Truth or Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it again," I breathed out, giving him the go ahead and making it clear that I liked it.

He smiled at me and then hit me again, this time on the other ass cheek. I moaned again, putting my head down on the bed. This continued for a little bit, with him using the flogger on my ass, my thighs, and my hips, leaving little marks while I moaned against the pleasurable pain it brought me. Eventually, he put the flogger down in the box, which we had placed on the floor again, and gently kissed along the marks he had made. He would wet his lips so I could feel where he kissed.

I heard him unbuckling his belt, and then felt him shift on the bed to get out of them, and then his boxer briefs. I had seen Tobias naked plenty of times, but not like this. Not when he was hard and ready, lust heavy in his eyes, as he looked at me. I turned around on the bed once he had settled back onto his knees kissing him passionately, our tongues dancing against each other as I tweaked his nippled, making him moan against my lips.

I ran my hands down his chest and stomach, and then took his cock into my hand, stroking it back and forth. He was big, and slightly girthy, at least a good eight or nine inches, and he was hot to the touch. I pushed him down to a sitting position and then laid on my stomach so I could bring my mouth down to him, licking at his slit to taste his intoxicating precum. I licked along the underside of his dick before I put my mouth around his head, swirling it with my tongue.

"Fuck, Jax," he moaned. "You're so fucking good at that."

I sank down on his cock, opening up my throat to be able to take all of him. I'd given enough blow jobs to know what I was doing by now, and I heard him swear as my nose was tickled by his trimmed pubes. I kept him there for a moment before I brought my mouth back up, licking the head again before I sank back down. I did that for a while, sucking and licking him, until I could hear his breathing start to change.

"I'm gonna cum, Jax," he said in a breathy voice.

I sank back down, using my tongue to coax him further, and then he cried out quietly as he began to shoot his cum down my throat. I swallowed down every drop, not wanting to waste any, and then licked the rest of it from his slit as it calmed down. He laid back against the wall the bed was touching, his hands in my hair, trying to catch his breath as he looked down at me.

"You're going to ruin me for one night stands," he said to me, and I grinned back at him.

"Good," I replied, and then came back up to a kneeling position so I could kiss him, letting him taste himself on my tongue.

He pulled me to him so that I was straddling his legs, bringing his fingers up to my mouth for me to wet them. I sucked on them as if they were his cock, and then he took his fingers back and pulled me into a kiss again. I felt his fingers at my hole, circling it for a moment before one finger slipped inside. I broke the kiss as I moaned, bringing my head down to his shoulder. He brought his mouth up to ear, licking and nibbling, while he slowly fingered me.

I groaned his name as he added another finger. My body jolted when he found that bundle of nerves in there that was my prostate. He added a third finger and once I got used to it, I started moving my hips against his hand, he let me fuck myself against his fingers, curling them a bit whenever he got to that bundle of nerves, and I moaned loudly each time.

My cock was trapped between our bodies, and he never touched it, but I could feel it moving against us, and the way he fingered me had that fire spreading through my belly that was an indicator that I was getting close.

"Cum for me, Jax," he whispered to me and then bit my neck.

I was breathing heavily, my breath hitching in my throat now, as I moaned out his name. I groaned long and hard as I finally came, thick ropes of cum shooting out between us onto his chest and neck. Once I was coming down from the orgasm, I collapsed into him, the proof of our passions now on both of our chests. I looked at him in a haze as he got some of my cum on his finger and stuck it in his mouth. If he kept that up, I was going to have to make him fuck me hard.

Tobias wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back as he kissed me, this time sweet and gentle. "You're so amazing, Jax. You're hot, thoughtful, smart, a good friend, and the look on your face and the moans you make when you cum could cause me to shoot my load all on its own."

I grinned at him. "Luckily for us, you can see it any time you want."

"Don't tempt me," he growled as he pushed me back onto the bed so that he was kneeling over me.

He kissed me again before raining kisses down my chin, neck, and chest. When he got down to my crotch, he skipped my cock entirely, and pushed my legs up so that I was completely open for him. He licked along my crack, and I gasped at the sensation. He grinned up at me and then licked my hole in earnest, sticking his tongue in as far as it would go. He wet his fingers again and then he was inside me, first one finger, and then another, until he had three fingers in and rubbing against those nerves. My back arched and he brought his mouth to my cock, sucking up and down greedily. He swirled his tongue around me before licking down to suck on my balls, his fingers still going at a steady pace.

"Tobias," I said, my voice strained from pleasure. "I want you inside me."

"Are you sure?" he asked me, and I nodded.

He gave me a short nod and I whined as his fingers left me. He bent over to grab the lube and condoms from his bedside table. He put the condom on and then lubed up my hole, rubbing it around and inside me before putting more lube onto his cock. He pushed my legs back again, and then lined up at my hole, and I moaned as he pushed into me, pushing down to let him in easier. My head fell back as I felt his cock head invade me, and then slowly, giving me a chance to adjust every little bit, he pushed his length inside me until I could feel his balls brush against my ass.

He waited for me now, letting me get used to it, and then when I was ready, I started to rock back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of me. I fucked myself on his cock for a while, as he knelt there with his eyes fluttering closed, moaning softly. Eventually he opened his eyes to look at me, looking at my eyes hooded with lust, and then he growled and grabbed onto my hips, thrusting in and out of me with more power. My fingers dug into his shoulders as he came down to kiss me, his cock hitting my prostate every single time. Soon I was breathing in short moans against his lips, as that fire spread out again. He came first, and I felt his cock expand inside me as he shot his load into the condom, sending me over the edge. Ropes of hot, white cum shot out all over my check, neck, and face.

Tobias leant down and licked my cum off my face as I still shot a few more pumps between us. He kept himself inside of me as he started deflating, licking every bit of cum he could get his tongue to, cleaning me on sensually. When he was done, he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty and gaping, and pulled the condom on to throw it away before lying down next to me and pulling me to his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt so safe and loved when I was in his arms. I knew I was in love with him. So much for going slow with anything. I didn't say it out loud yet though. I just stayed in his arms, kissing him gently until we both fell asleep together.

12