Truth Or Dare Clusterfuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evidently, our little impromptu orgy kicked off another one, with Mary now riding her brother-in-law as her sister sat on his hungry mouth to face fuck him. She took it bareback, too, just as Anastassia did, both ladies sensing that this was one night that would be great to conceive after all. The sisters quite clearly didn't mind sharing the lucky bastard, just as we fellows enjoyed sandwiching Anastassia between us.

To say that my ex was dripping wet now was a considerable understatement, as she rode me harder and took me deeper inside her soaked snatch with every stroke and enthusiastically let her boyfriend use her tight ass. She also kept licking Emily's crack with no trace of shame or guilt whatsoever now. It was now understood that Anastassia was my slut as well as Tony's, that her body belonged to both of us, because her heart always had. She would just have to spend the rest of her life pleasing both of her men, not that she minded in the least.

The same wasn't exactly true for Emily, of course. In terms of ownership, she was mine alone. She liked it that way, I could also tell. I also grasped that Anastassia knew both of her men very well by now. She knew our kinks, quirks, and idiosyncrasies. She knew that both of us were rather amorously inclined and she had accepted the fact. She knew that neither Tony nor I was the faithful sort at all and had told us as much.

It was also true that Tony's favorite places to search for strange were all slut central. She understood him. She knew that he wanted was to fuck sluts, whores, tramps, and hussies, especially taken or married ones. It was only a matter of time before he ended borrowing either Emily, Mary, or Wendy, or any combination of these. That was the obvious solution to the issue of what to do about Tony's side action, something that no self-respecting Italian guy, in his view, would ever completely give up.

At least now Anastassia had the answer of how to get some of her own, both with him and others ... insist upon it. Tony might be afraid of her cheating on him, but he also craved her straying as proof of her continual naughtiness, which was a large part of her sexual allure with him. She should just do it openly, flaunt it, confront him with his fears, and never let it get boring again. She would be a slut, but she would be HIS slut, as well as mine ... the additional factor of being mine just gave it more spice, made it so much more intoxicating to him.

In any case, Tony's lust for his girlfriend was now quite intensified, heightened by her new raunchiness as he pumped in and out of her tight, hot booty with his hard, throbbing cock. Few things said "kinky, nasty, cum whore" like his sultry lover taking her boyfriend's dick deep inside her butt while her twat felt more of another man's bareback prick plowing her cunt. Seeing said cutie rim another woman while we both enjoyed her favors made things that much more exciting for Tony and me alike. Eating my brunette slut's furry slit enhanced the sensuality of the encounter.

The more I tongued Emily's yummy gash, the more Anastassia licked her bottom with gusto, making no effort to deny that she relished the flavors, either. The more that I humped my ex's slippery twat from below, the more Tony pounded her rear from above, and the more we met in the middle of her, only a relatively thin barrier of flesh separating our cocks inside our plump and juicy Tejana. The harder and rougher we became while plundering Anastassia's treasures, the wilder and hungrier she became for both of us. She truly was our woman, belonging to both of us. We would just have to share her for life, much as Emily had determined to share me.

Right about now, of course, we heard serious screams as Emily bucked her hips again one final time and splattered my face with her pussy juices. The intensity of two tongues exploring and pleasuring her was too much now and she staggered to her feet, ghosting a question to me. I understood it, nodded, and she went behind Tony to start playing with his balls and his ass. He moved with even greater urgency in response to the fingers invading his backdoor, while the other hand caressed his family jewels. He was very excited now, but nothing compared to when Emily pulled out her real shocker from her handbag ... a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness.

"I'm offering you another dare early. I dare you, Tony Diamante, to let Frank's slut peg you and make you her bitch for the moment. I bought this for tonight, mostly to try out on Frank once his dick was worn out from fucking me. Or on Anastassia if we ended up sharing her. Or both of them. Or to have her use on me, if she were so inclined. It's turned out even better than I hoped. Don't let pride or shame or guilt stop you. Some of the randiest, horniest, manliest men like to be pegged now and then, to try out how great being fucked and taken is for women," Emily teased the outside of Tony's pucker as he kept sodomizing Anastassia.

"Yes, just do it! Fuck my dirty manwhore ass! Make me your slut!" Tony begged for it now, eager for some of that action after all.

With that, Emily plunged her plastic dildo in and out of Tony's depths, ravaging his asshole for the sheer hell of it.

"I told you that I was a pirate girl, all about the booty! Now, I'm gonna plunder it like the swashbuckler that I am!" Emily really took to pegging Tony, taunting him, "See, just because I'm his slut and she's both of yours doesn't mean that we can't have a special connection. You can be my little manwhore bitch! Who owns this boi pussy, fuck boy? Who?"

"You do, my pirate queen!" Tony groaned as he kept hammering Anastassia very hard and I rammed her harder from beneath, both of us stunned at this tougher side of the otherwise sweet and submissive Southern cutie.

"We're going to get married, fuck boy, so I can move in with you while your girlfriend takes her vows to Frank as she should have all along. On our wedding night, you can fuck her first, if Frank is good with that, but then your ass is mine! Frank can have me before or after Ana's turn, I don't mind either way, but I get to peg you to consummate the marriage. Only then may you fuck me! You can dominate her all you two like, and he can always dominate me, but I will dominate you, too! Deal?" Emily stunned us, even making Simon cum in buckets inside Mary as they overheard that wild side to her come out to play.

"Deal ... the four of us can live together from now on," Tony offered in total surrender, as he spilled his load up Anastassia's culo.

"Seven of us. Mary, Wendy, and I want to invite you all to live with us, I believe. I have a much nicer spread and you'll never have to pay rent or mortgage again. I've never enjoyed the company of any four hosts or fellow guests before in my life. I love the duality of Emily, tomboy Domme hot wife to Tony while also Frank's hillbilly fuckmeat plaything, or whatever, Anastassia, kinky, shared submissive slut wife to both of you, damn, all four of you guys! You rock! It's just hawt! I love it!" Simon confessed, "and Simon says that you should all humor me by moving in with me."

"Hey, if Simon says it," Wendy winked at her hubby.

"It's gotta be done. Them's the rules," Mary laughed softly.

"Well, we shouldn't break those rules, should we? We don't want to be bad sports, do we?" I chuckled as I spent my hot jizz inside Anastassia's hot, wet, sloppy slit.

"Oh, papi, I knew that we would be back together again someday. By the way, I'm not on the pill tonight," Anastassia told me with a wink and kiss.

"Neither am I," Emily informed as she came back from washing her strap-on in the tub, "Come on, Frank, Tony, let's get those dicks clean and hard again for me. I want twins. They run in my family. When you're rough and ready again, I'll want to eat that sweet Tejana ass, too! Can't let you have all of the rimming fun, can we? I want my lecherous Master and my manwhore fiance to both cum inside me and knock me up together. Told ya we could have a future, babe. I meant and I still do. I'm all yours, she's both of yours, and he's mine. That's just how it's meant to be."

"Honey, I think that it's safe to say that you won't ever have to be a cashier again, but you'll have plenty of chances to serve me otherwise," I winked at Emily as I kissed Anastassia and then her on the mouth, after which they locked lips and swapped spit with Tony.

"You know that I don't actually hold you being a manwhore against you, right, Tony boy? It's just a pet name, like fuck boy and such, to show that you're my slut," Emily slapped him on the butt while I did the same to her and Anastassia alike, and he did so to her Anastassia.

"Hey, you can still swat my booty, babe," Emily insisted and Tony did so.

"What are we, chopped liver? We're gonna want to join in and make it an orgy someday, you know," Simon grinned at us.

"Try and stop us," Mary and Wendy said in unison.

"Why would we do that?" Anastassia got the last word, despite her submissive status.