"Truth or Dare," Mrs. McCutcheon?

Story Info
Noah gets stuck in a supply closet with his MILF teacher.
10.3k words
4.66
364k
476
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePoppy
BluePoppy
450 Followers

Hi everyone, I apologize that it took me so long to write this second story. I have been crazy busy but I promise to upload a lot more regularly from now on. Let me know if you want to see a sequel to this story (or the last one).

As always, constructive criticism is appreciated.

Enjoy the read and keep in mind that this is fiction!

x Blue Poppy

*****************

The day had been exhausting. Noah was sitting on his bed in his dorm, blankly staring at the wall, sweating. He was the quarterback of the college's football team and this afternoon had been one of the biggest losses this season. Noah's college was small to the point where it could have been a high school, but the football team had been able to hold their own against the big colleges from the area. Until today.

Granted, several players were out on injury and weren't able to play, but they still should have been able to give some counter. The game was essentially 4 quarters of running around pointlessly and getting touchdown after touchdown scored against them. Coach had been furious and Noah couldn't blame him. After the verbal beating they all had received, the team hadn't been in the mood for getting together after the game, so they had all retreated into their respective dorms.

With a groan, Noah lifted himself up from his mattress, already feeling the soreness of his muscles. He grabbed his towel and shampoo, then wandered down the hallway to the shared bathrooms to shower. Immediately after entering the bathroom it became clear to him that someone was having sex in one of the shower stalls. Noah could hear a girl moaning repeatedly and some guy grunting in irregular intervals. With a sigh, Noah picked the stall that was farthest away from the couple und turned on the shower. As the water rained down on his head, Noah started contemplating his own sex life.

He had broken up with his last girlfriend about 7 months back, and since then hadn't gotten any action. Not like he wouldn't have been able to; he was the quarterback after all. So his abstinence, of sorts, was his own decision. For some reason, the more time he spent hanging out with the co-eds around campus, the more he found them to be annoying and immature. Sure, they were around his age, but they were lacking something. So Noah had politely turned all of them down, which at least earned him a respectable reputation as whatever the opposite of a "fuckboy" was.

The moans in the other stall became louder and Noah tried to drown out the noise by letting the water cascade down his ears. It didn't really work. He began to lather up and as he was rinsing his dick he thought ofher.

She, was Noah's economics teacher. It was a required class for freshmen, but his counsellor had repeatedly messed up his scheduling so here he was, having to take it as a senior. It was weird to sit in a classroom full of freshmen, and the class wasn't particularly fun either, but she made it worth the effort. Mrs. McCutcheon was everything those co-eds weren't. She was mature, elegant, and witty, with the body of a woman ten years younger. To be fair, Noah didn't really know how old Mrs. McCutcheon was, but he guessed her to be in her mid-forties. Again, her looks betrayed her age. Her shoulder length hair was a beautiful color of brown and she wore it down in curls most of the time. Her style was elegant just like herself and Noah admired the way her body shaped her clothes, every time he saw her. Her body didn't show any signs of aging, and neither did her face, really, expect for a few small lines around her eyes and mouth.

As mentioned before, Noah's university was a small university, the professors and the students knew each other well and classes were relatively small, so Noah had been able to have a few 1-on-1 conversations with Mrs. McCutcheons and she acknowledged him to be one of her better students. As a professor she was great, which made an otherwise boring class bearable, with her throwing in a few jokes here and there and being relaxed when it came to assignments.

Noah was brought back to reality by a loud moan from the girl in the other shower and noticed that his dick has grown considerably while thinking of Mrs. McCutcheon. He scolded himself for lusting after a married woman, whom he would never have a chance with anyway, and turned on the cold water to make his erection disappear. He would masturbate later, for right now he wanted to get out of the bathroom; the couple was still going at it. Noah almost admired their stamina.

*****************

Later that night, two of the other football players along with their girlfriends showed up in Noah's room. They had all digested the game in one way or another (cough cough booze) and were now trying to cheer him up. Each one of them was carrying some form of alcohol in their hands.

"How about we play spin the bottle?"

The suggestion by Tom, one of the wide receivers, was met with a few laughs.

"Like in middle school?", his girlfriend Natalie giggled.

"Well it would obviously be more adult," Tom replied, rolling his eyes.

"While I'm sure that would be a lot of fun for you guys, I don't have anyone to fool around with," Noah replied.

Tom rolled his eyes. "And whose fault is that? Honestly, I don't understand you man, I'd go crazy if I went even a week without getting some." He pinched Natalie's butt, which earned him a light slap on the shoulder.

"But seriously, we'll figure something out to make the game fun for you as well, Noah," Trish, the other girl, said.

Noah reluctantly agreed to play but silently wished for his roommate to return from his vacation, as Mark, being the model student that he was, would surely ask the group to leave and then Noah could go to bed . Just as they had all sat down, the building's tornado siren started blaring, making everyone wince.

"Fuck, they announced something about a weather warning on the news, I think, but why does it have to happen now??", Tom whined.

"Relax Tom, we can just stay here, you know we don't all fit in the basement anyways, we'll just move my closet in front of the window and we'll be fine. It's not like anyone checks to see if we're in here anyways," Noah replied.

The others knew he was right. Even though protocol said that everyone in the dorms should go down to the basement and get away from windows, some students stayed in their rooms since no one wanted to be crammed in a hallway with at least 300 other students. The RA's took note of this, but most were fine with this rule breaking; the students were adults and would make their own decision anyway.

The siren stopped after a few minutes and the group decided to start playing. At first everyone was picking "truth", as the game usually goes, and after confessing secret crushes, the craziest place they had had sex at, and if they'd ever done anal, the "dare" option was starting to get picked more and more. The bottles of alcohol, the others had brought with them, were simultaneously getting emptier and emptier.

"I dare you to pour cold water over Trish's shirt," Tom's girlfriend challenged him.

After a quick look to see if she wasn't joking, Tom grabbed a bottle of water from Noah's mini fridge and splashed the water at Trish's chest. Trish, of course, squealed, and her nipples hardened visibly. The rest of the group laughed and Trish's boyfriend, Stan, didn't seem to mind. Noah didn't find it particularly funny, but he could appreciate the good mood that built up and he laughed along with others. The dares slowly got sexier, and soon the couples were almost completely undressed. Noah had, however, stuck with answering questions since he didn't want to make out with another guy's girlfriend or something similar.

After about half an hour, there was a sudden knock at the door. The girls shrieked and tried to get their shirts back on while the guys didn't seem too panicked and remained seated in their underwear.

"Come in!" Noah yelled. Then his throat went dry when he saw who was at the door.

"Mrs. McCutcheon!" Tom shouted in surprise. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Seems I interrupted quite the party," Mrs. McCutcheon replied with raised eyebrows. "To answer your question, I was just downstairs at the front desk of your dorm to drop something off, and then the siren went off. SOMEHOW I let myself get talked into checking the dorms- not that that is in any part of my job description- to make sure everyone was in the basement*cough* where they're supposed to be, apparently." She sternly looked at the group as she said that last part.

"But they never check the dorms!," Noah protested as he got his voice back.

Mrs. McCutcheon only now seemed to realize that he was also in the room and smiled at him. "Oh hi, Noah... Well apparently they noticed that some people weren't going to the basement." She paused and looked at the closet in front of the window. "Although, to be honest, I suppose this closet arrangement is just as good as a wall."

She then looked at their set-up on the ground. "Are you guys playing spin the bottle?" She quickly eyed everyone in their various stages of undress. "An adult version of it?" she added with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

Noah still couldn't believe that she was standing in his dorm room.

"Uhhhh, yeah Mrs. McCutcheon," Natalie replied shyly.

"Hah, I remember playing that when I was in college," Mrs. McCutcheon replied with a laugh.

Noah immediately had images of her, half naked, run through his mind and desperately tried to think of something else. A boner in front of her was the last thing he needed. What was said next, made him want to punch Tom in the face.

"Well, would you like to stay and play, Mrs. McCutcheon? Noah doesn't have a partner!"

Noah shot Tom a deathly glance and then inadvertently blushed as he saw Mrs. McCutcheon's face shift from surprise to amusement as she looked at Noah.

"Oh, I can't believe that! I would have thought that you have girls flocking all around you, being the quarterback and all!," she commented.

"Oh, he does, he just turns all of them down. I just said before, that I don't know how he does it, I couldn't even go a week without.. ouch!", Tom blurted as Natalie elbowed him in the ribs.

"SHUT. UP." Noah hissed at Tom. Then he looked back at Mrs. McCutcheon who was smirking at him.

"I'm really sorry for this, you obviously don't have to stay, I imagine you have better things to do," he said apologetically.

Mrs. McCutcheon smiled. "Well, as much fun as staying might be, I don't think this is really appropriate. I'm not even sure that you're all legally allowed to drink and technically I have to report underage drinking."

"You could pretend that we're all 21," Trish said. "Come on, Mrs. McCutcheon, just play one round, you can't leave the building anyway until the Tornado warning is cleared. Plus you have a reputation as a fun teacher to uphold!"

"Good to hear that I am "fun"," Mrs. McCutcheon replied. She sighed. "I guess... I could stay for one round." She paused again as some cheered.

"I have one condition, though! This all stays PG."

"Aw, come on...," Tom started.

"I'm not finished yet! First, you're all going to put your clothes back on because I'm not going to be caught in a room with several undressed students. Secondly, no inappropriate dares. And for the truths; while you can ask each other whatever you want, I am not going to answer inappropriate questions. Do you all accept those conditions?"

They all agreed - only Tom still seemed a little unhappy- and Mrs. McCutcheon sat down between Noah and Trish, quickly glancing at Noah as she walked towards him, as if to make sure that he was okay with it.

"You're reeeaaally cool for doing this Mrs. McCutcheon", Trish said, obviously already a bit tipsy.

Mrs. McCutcheon just smiled, but she seemed excited. Noah couldn't believe the turn of events. All of a sudden he was very happy that his roommate was on vacation.

"Would you like a drink?", he offered.

"Oh...sure, what the hell, I'll take one. NOONE lose a word about this, though, okay?" She looked at everyone individually with a threatening look on her face.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Tom replied in a festive voice. The others murmured a yes.

"What's your poison?", Noah joked.

"Well I see that you have tequila, so how about some of that?", Mrs. McCutcheon asked and smiled.

"Coming right up."

As the game resumed, the group actually was more respectful with their truths and dares, and Mrs. McCutcheon seemed to be enjoying herself. Then, finally, the bottle pointed toward her.

"Truth or Dare," Natalie asked.

"I think I'll start off with a truth."

"Hmm, alright. How long have you been married Mrs. McCutcheon?"

"Almost 23 years, did it right after I finished college," she replied.

Noah secretly counted the years in his head and thought that it was a pretty young age to get married. He also realized that she must in fact be around 45. But of course he kept his thoughts to himself and so the game went on. The questions became riskier again and Mrs. McCutcheon felt it the next time she was picked.

"Truth again, sorry everyone," she said.

"How often do you do it with your husband?" This time it was Tom asking the question. Trish burst out laughing.

Everyone nervously awaited Mrs. McCutcheon's response, expecting her to be angry, but she just laughed. "You're gonna have to get me a LOT more drunk in order for me to answer that question."

"I don't think that's a problem," Tom replied jokingly. "Noah, give the lady another drink!"

Noah looked at Mrs. McCutcheon as everyone laughed, and she nodded slightly, so he poured her another shot. The game continued and nothing else was said about the question from earlier. After some time, Mrs. McCutcheon asked for a third shot of Tequila and was visibly loosened up. Noah tried to observe her as secretly as possible, and he was in awe of how beautiful her laugh was. He could barely take his eyes off of her. He almost wished for a dare so he could do something with her but at the same time he had tons of respect for her and didn't want to make things awkward.

The next time the bottle landed on him, Noah decided to go for it and picked dare. He couldn't have anticipated what was to come.

Trish seemed deep in thought for a moment, then she smiled and spoke.

"Noah. I dare you to do a body shot off of Mrs. McCutcheon."

Noah could hear Mrs. McCutcheon coughing, almost like she was choking on something. His face turned hot.

"What the fuck, Trish! I don't think that Mrs. McCutcheon wants anything to do with that!", Noah exclaimed angrily.

He looked over to Mrs. McCutcheon and thought he detected a sliver of red on her face as well. She maintained her composure, though, as she eyed Trish.

"You HAVE to do it, it's a dare," Trish now said. "Otherwise we can think up a punishment, and trust me, you won't want to experience whatever we come up with."

"I'm so sorry Mrs. McCutcheon, we don't have to..." Noah started.

She interrupted him. "It's okay, Noah, I wouldn't want you to have to do something terrible."

She paused, her internal conflict showing on her face. "I amjust drunk enough to do this, but again, NO telling anyone about this. I have a job and a marriage to worry about. And it's not going to be too wild."

Noah's jaw fell down in shock at her willingness to let him do the dare.

"Don't worry Mrs. McCutcheon," Trish said quickly. "We like you a lot, we'd never do anything to damage your reputation."

"Alright... Noah, don't look so shocked, please. You look like you have to kiss a frog on the lips, I'd like to think that I am not that unattractive."

It was obvious that she was trying to lighten the mood and Noah tried his best to look neutral but on the inside he had fireworks going off. He was actually going to lick some part of her body. And she was going along with it willingly.

"Ummm... I don't think I have any limes lying around," he stammered.Goddammit, get it together, he thought to himself.

"Well lucky for you, I brought some," Trish said and produced two limes out of her coat pocket, leaving Noah's jaw hanging open. "And I'm sure you have salt somewhere in this room."

The following process of getting Mrs. McCutcheon to lie down, getting the lime cut, and the salt ready was done in awkward silence. Noah ended up kneeling to the left of her on the ground, towering over her toned body.

"Wh.. Where do you want the salt, Mrs. McCutcheon?" he shakily asked.

"Well I'm definitely not going to undress, so that doesn't leave many options, now does it." She thought for a moment, then pointed to her neck and looked at Noah hesitantly as she pulled her blouse slightly to the side, although not enough so that her bra could be seen. He could tell that she was nervous as well.

Noah sprinkled a thin line of salt on the spot she had pointed to, relishing the closeness to her body and her perfect skin. He had an unobstructed view of her cleavage and willed himself to look at her face instead.

"Ready?" he asked. The others were all gathered around them, not wanting to miss anything.

Mrs. McCutcheon nodded slightly, positioned the lime in her mouth, and turned her head upwards so that Noah had better access to her neck.

Tom had started a little chant but the closeness to Mrs. McCutcheon seemed to drown out all noise around him. It was only him, and her.

After taking a deep breath, Noah leaned in and slowly drew his tongue across Mrs. McCutcheon's neck. The touch was electric. Noah immediately felt a surge in his pants as he let his tongue travel up her soft and smooth skin. He could feel a shiver run through Mrs. McCutcheon's body as her left arm almost automatically shot upwards to hold onto his muscular forearm. She immediately let go again after she realized her body's reaction, dragging her fingernails across a small part of his skin, causing Noah's dick to twitch again. The contact of his tongue with Mrs. McCutcheon's neck ended soon after, as Noah reluctantly moved on to drink his shot. Then he lowered his mouth to hers, where he was careful not to touch her lips while grabbing the lime.

There was just a moment, however, when their eyes met and Noah felt like there was a spark between them. It only lasted for a split second and shortly afterwards, he sat back up with the lime in his mouth. He was met with loud cheers from the others.

He looked down toward Mrs. McCutcheon, who was slowly pushing herself up, seemingly having to steady herself. They made eye contact and there it was again, the spark. Noah knew that they both felt it, and an embarrassed silence developed between the two. The others were talking loudly about how hot it had looked and couldn't get over that she had actually done it. Noah ignored them and only had eyes for Mrs. McCutcheon, who was now sitting next to him again.

"You certainly know how to hit the spot," she whispered quietly so no one else could hear.

Noah managed to croak out some sort of laughing sound.

His stomach was doing cartwheels and he felt his dick press painfully against the constraints of his jeans. He still couldn't believe what had just happened.

Mrs. McCutcheon cleared her throat. "On that note, I think it's time for me to leave," she announced. "I think the tornado alarm will be over soon."

No one tried to stop her, although everyone was pulling a long face. As she walked through the door, she looked at Noah again and he was sure that he saw her blush a little. Then she was gone.

*****************

The rest of the group stayed and played a few more rounds before Noah announced that he was tired and would go to bed. The others left, however, not before teasing him about the body shot.

BluePoppy
BluePoppy
450 Followers