Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That it?" I asked.

"Well, and I wouldn't fuck a dead body either, but who needs to say that?" mom said with a shrug.

"True enough," I laughed as I took a swig of my nice, cold beer. "Some things are just implicit. Your turn."

"Truth or dare, baby?"

"Eh, truth."

"What's your favourite music to fuck to?" she queried.

"Hmmmm, depends on the mood," I said, mulling it over. "If I'm romancing her, usually something soft, and I try to make sure she likes it. I try to find out what music the girl likes before I bed her for that reason."

"So considerate," mom sighed, smiling at me with adoration in her eyes. "So what if it's wild, jungle monkey sex? What's your preference?"

I smirked. "Honestly? This Shit Will Fuck You Up by Combichrist."

"Oh, that would be fun," mom laughed. "I love that song, never fucked to it, though. Bucket list!"

"What about you?" I asked. "What does my mom like to fuck to?"

"I guess I'm like you, sometimes I like to know what he or she likes first, get the mood right," she answered. "Right now I'm in an old-school rap phase, LL Cool J and his ilk. Stuff from my youth. I think I was ten when that song came out."

"My mom, the rap bunny," I chuckled. I drained my beer and stood up to get another. Mom shook her head as my dick wobbled close to her face, still hard.

"That thing is ridiculous," she muttered, eyeing it. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you have priapism."

"Nah, just totally amazing stamina and staying power," I quipped, a bit of a boast. She raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Truth or dare, mom?"

"Dare," she said readily.

"Right," I said, reaching over and picking up my phone. "I dare you to let me take video of my dick tapping and slapping around your face, thirty seconds."

Mom eyes widened and then she burst out laughing. "Aaron!"

"What?" I reasoned. "You've got your dare, lady. You gonna welch?"

Mom needed to finish snickering before she could answer. "You know I'm not gonna, young man. But oh God, am I gonna get you back..."

She straightened herself out, sitting up straight with her legs shut and her hands in her lap. She looked up at me, her eyes glinting with what I could only describe as eagerness. "Ready and waiting, sir."

I fired up my camera and hit the record function, the picture centered on her. "Give us an intro, mom."

"Hi," she said cheerfully. "Julie Zane here, and I'm about to let my wonderful little boy Aaron slap his hard cock all over my face for thirty seconds. Whoever watches this, enjoy!"

It wasn't lost on me that she said 'whoever watches this', but it might've just been hyperbole, the heat of the moment, not to mention sounding good for the camera. Mom closed her eyes and I moved in close, taking hold of my rock-hard dick. I wasn't about to be timid, since mom had given me such a great intro. My cock appeared on the screen, and I began tapping the swollen head all over her face. Mom kept her eyes closed but moaned.

She almost broke down giggling when I bopped her on the tip of the nose.

I was a little more forceful when I tapped her cheeks and chin with both the head and the hard shaft, but gentler when I touched her eyes or her nose. As a coup de grâce at the thirty-second mark, I tapped the head against her lips, holding it there for a split second. Mom made a noise and puckered her lips to give it a kiss before I pulled it away.

"That's thirty seconds," I sighed, stepping back and still filming her for the reaction. She was almost glowing, I guess she really enjoyed it. "How was that, mom?"

"Mmmm, been a while since I've done that," she said happily. "At least not without a bukkake shower after."

I laughed while mom giggled. I sent the video to her phone and leaned back against the edge of the hot tub, letting her see my body, and my erection.

"Has my little boy ever slapped a girl's face with his cock before?" she asked, a wicked smile on her face.

"Not like that," I said. "A silly tap here or there, but nothing like what you just allowed me to do, and that was a lot more fun, no lie."

"Mmmm, I'm glad," she said, looking and cupping her breasts before caressing them. We finished our drinks and then mom had me pour cognac for us. We lounged and discussed some of the naughty things we'd both done, comparing notes and laughing about similarities when we found them, which was surprisingly often.

"We should go inside, I'm overheating a li'l," mom said finally, sipping her drink. "I've got an idea, if you're game."

I nodded. "Anything you want, mom."

"Well," she began, giving me a sly smile. "The big TV in the lounge... you said it can be online, but it's also behind our firewall, yes?"

"Why, are we gonna watch some illegal porn?" I asked, grinning.

"Not just any porn, baby," she said, speaking quietly and blushing a little. "I thought... I thought maybe we could show each other some of the porn we've each made."

I paused for a moment. "You wanna see my porn?"

More blushing. "I... yes. I'm curious now. And I've spent so much time confessing to so many things I've done in the past, I feel like I owe it to you, in a sense, to show you. I don't know if that makes sense."

"Very little of this weekend has, mom, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been amazing and perfect," I said with a shrug. "And now that I think of it, showin' you might be kind of a naughty turn-on."

"It gives me a tingle too, wanting to show you," she breathed, smiling down at the churning water. "Kiss me, baby, and then we'll go inside."

I stepped forward and gathered mom in my eyes. Her lips pressed to mine, and we kissed one another lovingly. One of my hands found hers and our fingers knotted. Something about this felt very intimate, even more so than my hands on her waist or her butt. It felt like something lovers would do. And not even just lovers, but a couple.

I liked it.

"Mmmm," mom purred through the kiss, squirming her pussy against my cock, which was flattened between us. "Gotta love a young man's staying power..."

We ended the kiss and got out of the tub. Mom turned off the jets and pulled the screen over it while I began gathering up bottles and cups, shuttling them inside. It took me two trips, and when I had brought everything into the lounge, mom was waiting for me. She still looked a little embarrassed, and it was amazing how cute she was. I wish I could've taken a pic.

"So, um..." she began. "How do we play this stuff on our big screen? Just a USB hookup to our laptops?"

I nodded. "That'll work. If you want, I'll set it all up while you get our drinks in order."

Mom nodded and began pondering our options while I trotted upstairs, retrieving both laptops and USB cables. I brought them back down and found another tray to set them up on while mom was still working on the drinks.

"Truth or dare, mom?" I asked while I was fiddling with the cable.

"Ummmm, truth," she said finally. "You're about to see a lot of porn of me, so maybe the dares are best left until after, when you know what I'm capable of."

"Fair," I laughed. "Okay, ummm... what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done when I was close by and unaware? Not counting our bedrooms being close to one another. But like, could've been caught by me."

"Oh, wow," mom said, pausing with the drinks and needing to ponder. "That's a long list, baby. Sometimes my partners and I intentionally did things nearby you, just for the thrill of potentially getting caught."

"Well, just a few examples you think I'll laugh about and be scandalized by," I suggested.

"Hmmmm," mom pondered. "Well, Tracy and I fucked one another at the last birthday party you had that she attended."

"Holy shit!" I laughed. "Was that when you two were 'grabbing supplies' in the closet and were gone for half an hour? With my party just on the other side of the door?"

Mom blushed and nodded. "And another time, you were sitting with Gina in the hot tub and started getting it on. My date and I were standing here in the kitchen at the screen door and watched with the lights out so you couldn't see us. He fucked me good and hard while she was bouncing on your lap."

"You were watching me have sex?" I asked.

"I... was watching Gina, really," mom confessed, blushing deeper still. "Pity she turned out to be a slag, she was kinda hot."

"I'd've shared her with you if I'd known, mom," I said easily. "Lay another on me."

"Well, your dad and I rutted a lot when you were little and sleeping in the room with us, but that's pretty standard parent stuff," she said with a shrug. "A few years ago during one of our movie nights, you fell asleep on the floor and Connie Beckham and I went at it here on the couch. We didn't have the patience to move you, we were too horny and needed to fuck."

"Glad to know you never let me stand in the way of a good time," I chuckled as I stood up. "There we go, both hooked in. You're on HDMI2 and I'm on 3. Now what?"

Mom sat on the chesterfield silently, still blushing. She had her knees together and her hands folded on top of them. She seemed strangely modest after the past two days we'd spent together. "You're not going to think I'm weird if I ask you a question, Aaron?"

"Of course not, mom," I said, coming over to her. I knelt in front of her so that my hardon wasn't waggling in her face and clasped my hands over hers. "Just ask."

She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment. "I... want you to copy my files onto your laptop."

I blinked. "You do? That's your private stuff, mom, your memories and your life."

"I know," she said, trying to not turn crimson. "But I want it to be available to you now. I realized late yesterday how important it was for me to share my past with you. All of it. That way, it isn't just legend or mythology for you. It's... living history. I want to be comfortable with you knowing all those things about me, and I don't know if I ever truly would be if I didn't make them available to you for your leisure. Does that make sense?"

"Well, insofar as moms generally don't show their sons the porn they've made in ages past, yeah, it makes total sense, mom," I said, nodding. "I mean, yeah, I suppose having it at my fingertips to access as I please makes me feel special."

Mom looked at me now and smirked a little. "Not just more porn to add to your spank bank, is it?"

"Oh, it'll be that too, but so much more," I told her, pulling her up to her feet, still holding her hands and looking down into her eyes. The head of my dick barely touched her stomach. Neither of us cared. "Like you said, getting to know you, and it becomes living history. I'll... I'll see how you fuck, how you give blowjobs, how you scissor girls and eat pussy... the legend comes to life and I live in awe."

Mom blushed and looked away. "That's just silly."

"No, it's my choice about who and what I live in awe of," I said firmly. "And that's you, mom. I've always loved and admired you, but this weekend has made me so acutely aware of how lucky I am. So yes, I'll copy your files onto my laptop. But you have to do the same with mine."

She smiled slyly. "So I can watch my little boy's homemade porn and be jealous of all the little sluts he's fucked?"

"Something like that," I laughed. "C'mon, I'll need you to access your laptop anyway before we settle in."

Mom joined me at the laptops and keyed in her password. She took a deep breath and then went to a folder, the encrypted one. It had a fairly bland, generic title, but it no doubt meant something to her. Once she double-clicked on it, the screen asked for a password. I turned my head and politely looked somewhere else while mom began keying in a very long password.

"Only a teacher could commit a password that long to memory," I laughed.

"I remember all my kids' birthdays, so this isn't too big a challenge," she sighed. "But the password is almost as long as all those birthday numbers in a row, I swear."

"I thought you were putting in pi," I quipped, making her turn her head to smirk at me before pinching my butt. She finally finished and then exhaled, sitting back on her heels and gestured.

"There we go, baby," she said, gesturing to the screen. "My entire sordid life exposed to you. Do what thou wilt, child of mine."

Without much ado, I simply connected our two laptops by a cable then then did a copy-pasta from her drive to mine.

I watched as the progress reader began to tick by slowly.

"Damn, this may be a bit," I chuckled, causing mom to give me a look. "It's actually calling for an hour. You really were naughty, mom. Not that I object."

"More drinking time to calm my frazzled nerves, I guess," mom said as she got up and went to sit, pouring a glass of cognac for herself and knocking it back.

"C'mon, mom, nothing to be embarrassed about," I said easily, joining her on the chesterfield. I put my hand on hers, which was on her lap. "I've seen inside you and we've peed and cum on one another."

"I know," she said quietly, smiling and giving my hand a squeeze. "Still, almost nobody ever sees this stuff except me. Nobody's seen it all."

"Not even aunt Tracy?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Well, only because Tracy hasn't seen some of the newer stuff," mom admitted. "But yes, your aunt I would share all this with. You're the only person aside from me who will see it all, Aaron. It's... it's feels like the world's biggest risk to me. You'll see why soon enough. But I need to do this with you."

"I love you, mom," I whispered, leaning in and kissing her cheek.

Mom smiled. "I love you too, big man."

She poured some more cognac and took a good sip. Then she turned her head and smiled at me, beckoning me to lean in. She pressed her lips to mine in a kiss before opening them. She pushed the cognac into my mouth, sighing as she did so. A little escaped the seal of our lips, pattering onto her ample breasts. I swallowed the offering and ended the kiss before leaning down to lick and suck the stray droplets off her tits. Mom gently clutched my head and moaned.

I sat up and grinned at her. Mom glanced down at my lap. "How you haven't exploded yet or just fainted from constant blood loss is beyond me, child."

I guess the early-morning constant flow of booze was getting to me. I leaned against the back of the chesterfield, my arms behind my head and my cock standing at full mast. "Yeah, what can I say, I've got staying power," I said smugly. "Pity lesser men than me."

Mom stared at me, amusement glinting in her eyes and a tiny crook at the corner of her mouth as she smirked. "Well, somebody's full of himself."

"Hey, lots of girls have complimented me, I see no point in false modesty," I drawled lazily, as if I was speaking some deep truth of the universe.

Mom was still giving me her amused look. "Truth or dare?"

"Mmmm, dare..." I said carelessly.

"Okay, tough guy," she said, her smile taking on an evil quality, sitting up straight and making sure her hair was still in its braid. She took her phone and set it up to face us on the small table where the liquor was before hitting 'Record'. "I dare you not to cum..."

My eyes widened as I watched her slide off the couch and get on her knees, pulling my legs apart. What the Hell was she doing?

"Mom?" I asked rather unsurely.

She ignored me, sidling in closer, keeping my legs apart with her soft body. I just stared wordlessly as she examined my cock, standing straight up and twitching right in front of her eyes.

My mind almost exploded when she put her hand around it and began to stroke.

I can't really describe what I was feeling, it was such a mix of things- shock, panic, delight, desperation, desire... the sensation of her delicate but also assertive hand around my shaft, slowly moving up and down was so incredible. Was my mom really starting to jerk me off?

I stiffened and gasped as I felt her lips press to the head, kissing it. She leaned in, kissing up and down my length, her sultry brown eyes looking up at me all the while. Her tongue came up and touched my cock, then began long, slow licks from bottom to top.

And I legit thought I might just expire.

I shuddered as I felt mom's wet tongue swirl around the head and then moaned uncontrollably as her lips enveloped it. Holy shit, mom was beginning to suck on my cock! While her hand stroked, along with the gentlest twisting motions, I felt her warm mouth begin to push, slowly working its way down my shaft, following the ring of her fingers. Her tongue fluttered inside her mouth, and she subtly increased the pressure.

I opened my eyes and dared to look down, greeted by mom still looking up at me, her mouth more than halfway down my erection. Those eyes glinted wickedly as they locked with mine, daring me to look away from this wondrous sight. Her naked body was between my legs and I pressed my thighs in almost involuntarily, as if to keep her in place. Not that mom was going anywhere, she clearly intended to make me cum.

She started bobbing up and down, making sure what part of my cock she'd taken in was nice and slippery. She hummed, vibrating her lips around my sensitive skin and making me whimper. After my casual boast, she was reducing me to a human slurry. Mom's cocksucking skills were no joke, and she was daring me to somehow not cum.

I would never brag around her again.

Mom let out a guttural 'Mmmmmm' sound as she reached my root, her nose in my hair and my cock in her throat. She held me there for some seconds, proving beyond all shadow of a doubt that she'd done it.

Mom was deep-throating me. Fuck, mom deep-throated me! I might've tried to remember if anyone had done that before, but my mind was fragmenting at the moment, I couldn't even remember my own name. Remembering to breathe was proving difficult. Never in my wildest dreams had I anticipated this.

She paused, slowly tilting her neck just enough to look up at me, my cock still completely lodged in her mouth and throat. Our eyes met, and I almost swooned. Somehow, I managed to summon the wherewithal to focus and let her do her thing. Had anything ever felt this good before? I couldn't recall, there was only the now.

Mom began slowly bobbing up and down, moaning just a little as her lips and tongue massaged and tortured my cock. Her hand worked in flawless tandem with her mouth, a total assault on my senses and my genitals. The unreal pleasure was lancing along my nervous system, radiating out to every corner of my body. Even my fingers and toes were tingling. I tried not to writhe, but the only way to keep that from happening was to keep my body somehow rigid, as stiff as my dick. I failed, mom moaning in delight as my fingers clasped her head.

Mom took it slow, pulling back until only the head of my cock was in her mouth, and then pushing down until I was back in her throat. She was biding her time and making me crazy, certainly. Her hand flexed subtly around my shaft when it was not in her mouth, still twisting the slippery skin gently. It was utter Heaven, and I'd never felt the like. No girl had ever been as remotely skilled as mom. It wasn't just a blowjob, she was fucking me with her mouth, moving me relentlessly toward a monumental orgasm.

Mom went into porn star mode, seemingly, because she began to move a little faster up and down, her wet mouth making those sloppy noises we sometimes hear in videos. Her eyes stayed locked on my face while she bobbed. I shuddered and gasped, pushing with my hips as she opened her mouth just wide enough to graze her way down my shaft with her teeth. The sensation splintered up my synapses, the noise I made rather embarrassing in response. I sounded like a kid whimpering.

I tried to breathe, thinking of other things that weren't going to make me pop my cork. Mom's blowjob was doing a good job of overriding my thought processes, however.

123456...9