Truth Seeker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can trust the thick layer of dust that no one's been here for some time," I say.

"Can't be too cautious. This is unknown territory," she grumbles.

"Look, I'm not out to get you or whatever. I'm a guy trying to do what's right. You need help, I can see that is clear. You said you're not here to conquer or invade us, so that doesn't make us enemies. I'll help you as best I can. You just have to have a little faith," I say. "And would it be all that hard to open up and answer my questions? You can't expect me to not be curious."

"Look, Jaiden, I'm not going to settle on this planet. I'm just looking for a short refugee while I plan my next action. So there is no need to get all cozy together."

"What happened to your people?" I ask.

"That is none of your concern," she says, giving me a death glare.

"How is it none of my concern? You said you're a lone survivor if your civilization was destroyed is ours next? I have every right to be concerned," I spit out.

She lets out a sigh. "I was on a mission to explore the outer rim of the galaxy. I got a distress call from our home planet. When I got back, there was nothing left but a lifeless hull. All of my people were gone."

"Holy shit," I gasp. "What could have caused such destruction?"

"We heard rumors of a hostile armada known as The Crux. They move from planet to planet, enslaving life and bending them to their will. They're not the only force out there capable of such destruction. There also have been rumors of several beings of destruction. There's a being known as Algoroth the Devourer who goes from world to world leaving lifeless husks in his wake. Then there are the angels of death who leave similar tales. From what I can tell, the destruction of my people matches the description of The Crux. There were no bodies, no husks. There was just debris from buildings."

"That's... I'm lost for words. People here have just come to terms with the fact that aliens exist let alone that there are things out there capable of such mass destruction," I say.

"Well, the sooner you come to grips with that knowledge the better prepared you'll be when those forces come to your doorstep," she says.

After a long silence, while the knowledge of our impending doom soaks in, I finally speak up. "So, what are your plans while you're here? I mean, do you plan to blend in? You definitely look human enough."

"I'll most likely have to blend in for now. I'm hoping I'll only have to stay on this planet for at most a month."

"What are your plans after that? Where do you plan to go?" I ask.

"That's what I need to figure out. There are still several options available. I can go to the Zedrex system and hide on one of the smuggler moons there. Or find some vacant rock with enough resources and stay there for a while."

"Why not just live here?" I ask. "You blend in fine and there's plenty of resources."

"That could be an option, once I do my research, I'll re-evaluate my options."

"Well, I suppose you can use my sister's clothes to blend in for now. You can sleep in her room for now as well. She won't mind," I say.

I lead her into my sister's old room. Still left it the same way when she lived here through college. "Of course, if none of these clothes fit, we'll have to buy new ones. It's hard to tell with your armor suit on."

Suddenly her suit melts away into her belt, leaving her in a skin-tight undersuit. She takes off her belt as I take in the sight. Her body is pure muscle, but lean, not bulky. Her breasts are the size of grapefruits and under those is an 8 pack set of abs. Her hips are wide with a massive bulge in her groin. Wait... Why's there a bulge? I look up into her eyes as she watches me, analyzing me closely. "Like what you see, human?"

"I uh... I should uh, give you some privacy," I quickly shut the door behind me as I rush out of there. I head into the kitchen. She has a bulge...

Why does she have a bulge? I quickly push the thought out of my brain as I search for something to eat. Of course, there's nothing to eat in the house. Shit. Now what? Should I order pizza or something?

A second later, she walks out in jeans and a flannel shirt. Wow. She looks rather normal. She could easily blend in. "What do you have to eat on this backwater planet?"

"I was literally just looking for food. I think we'll have to go out to eat or order in. By the way, what's your name?"

"My name is Rayne Sabot," she says.

"That's definitely going to stick out. You should come up with a human alias," I say.

She puts her hands on her hips as an eyebrow raises. "I take it you have a suggestion."

"There are loads of names you could pick from. Mandy, Carol, Sabrina, Mindy, Ashley..."

"Sabrina will work," she says.

"You'll also need a last name," I say. "How about Foster?"

"Fine," she says.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. My heart nearly breaks out of my chest as I look over at Rayne. Her eyes cut into me as she whips out a knife. How did she hide a knife? Oh fuck, what if it's the government? Could they track us here?

To be continued.

*

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.


12