Trying It On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily had never thought of her genitals as a clitoris. Now, she couldn't keep herself from thinking that way. With eyes closed, she reached down and touched her 'vagina'. The least pressure was explosive. Her entire groin was sizzling. It was encased in the exotic film of thin fabric that made the flesh meld into a collective whole of desire. No longer a single aroused tip. Rather, a mound that was a hive of hedonistic gratification.

Mac pulled her down and close. "Please. Let me please you." With a delicate graze, he moved along the outline straining the passion red undies. It pulsed in response. "Your pussy is soooo fine."

Passion sweat broke out on Lily's upper lip. "MY pussy."

"Your BEAUTIFUL pussy." Mac echoed and continued to pat and pet.

One of Lily's hands returned to fondling Mac's 34Cs. The fingers of the other moved into the thick and now exposed pubic hair. She simultaneously persisted in verbalizing the wonder in her spinning head. "MY vagina. My twat. My quim." Each expression locked in her acceptance of this marvelous conversion. When Mac gave an affirming squeeze to her organ, she practically shouted, "MY CUNT!"

With a celebratory laugh, Mac said, "Yes, my darling. Your splendid, lovely, awesome cunt."

The amazing notion infiltrated every part of Lily's being. She writhed and wiggled as if slipping on a new skin. She liked the fit.

Mac noticed a wet spot emerge on the lingerie. "And your girl is so happy, she's damp."

Lily moved beyond the epiphany of her lady bits. "It's because I want you. All of you. Body and soul." She accompanied her declaration with a move to stroke Mac's slit. It was hot, engorged and wanting.

Their brains took a a backseat. Their primitive needs took command. Physical ardor climbed.

Mac press her vagina forward into Lily's palm. Her hips started a slow gyration with a low cooing. "Oh my dear, that's good."

For her part, Lily pulled her companion on top of her. Her tongue entered Mac's mouth in a playful fencing. Arms wrapped tight. Their chests moved together. Mac's tits excited against the tactile blouse. Lily's bra moved in a lascivious rhythm across her chest. Even their toes toyed with each other. It was too much to process the intensity of each individual part. A wildfire inferno of sexual appetite built.

Their hands bumped between them and manipulated the center of their fires. Lily slid fingers between labia and found a steaming, river of tightness and juice.

Mac exhaled, a long, "Yeesss!"

Lily flailed in a growing reverie. "Oh, oh, my love. I'm getting close." She spread her legs wider.

Mac took it as a request to push harder. She leveraged her muscles and mashed their vaginas in a series of back and forth thrusts. Their dripping hands added to the stoking pressure. Sublime hormonal perspiration lubricated their bodies enhancing their slick movements. Their breathing synchronized into a sympathy of togetherness. Hearts pounded to drive the blood fueling their climb. They were in sight of the mountain top.

Lily pulled out her hand and twisted so she was on top. She rode Mac like a cowgirl on a wild stallion. Thighs squeezing tight. Her hands on Mac's bouncing bosoms for support and to fuel the beast beneath her. Head and hair swung.

Mac's hands moved to Lily's hips to encourage her on. He bucked up to meet her plunges.

The moist hair of Mac's inflamed pussy raced along Lily's sodden panties. Each time the tips of their steel-hard clits contacted, bombs ignited and sparks flew. A mutual ravishment.

"More, more, more!!!" Lily roared to herself, to Mac and to the world.

Mac moved a hand inside Lily's panties and across her firm tush. She probed a finger near her anus. New flames added to the inferno.

Lily's face contorted into rapture. "Enter me. Please!" She pleaded. "Now!!"

Mac was lost in a frenzy of near climax, but, plunged a finger knuckle deep and pistoned in and out. As he did, the dam burst and all the nerves in his body lit. Every grain was consumed in a ball of of blinding satiation.

Lily felt the gushing change in Mac's body. She was gleeful at their lovemaking pushing him over the top.

With a final, strong thrust, she leaped across her own finish line. Her body stiffened and she ejected a geyser of joy into her panties. Lily threw arms into the air in a sign of victory. She collapsed atop her steed to wallow in the infinite contentment of Lily's first orgasm.

They were immersed in a roiling fog of satiation. Heads lolled together. Each lost in individual nirvanas. Joined by a bonding closeness from a boundless physical, metal and spiritual connection.

Their depleted bodies cooled. Drifting back to reality, their minds gradually cleared. Deliberate snuggling and butterfly kisses extended the blanket-like radiance. With guileless sincerity, they exchanged murmurs of affection and admiration at performance.

Mac's voice was mellow honey in the afterglow. "Welcome, to a new world my brave friend. This is going to be a full weekend of discovery, Lily. Let's shower, put on some nighties, eat dinner and get some rest.

There was a playful twinkle in Lily's eyes. "Rest? I'm famished. But, not just for food. The night is young, my sweet."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

What a luck boy to be lead down this road. Oh I wish

dreamer31adreamer31aabout 1 month ago

you cant help but get caught up in the sexual situation I was wanting more from the first chapter and even more so now

hope theres more to cum

xx

gschl6511gschl65114 months ago

Wonderfully written. Such an Erotic, Loving and Passionate story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A wonderful love story. When Lily lets go and Mac assures her safety, it was so heartfelt. I hope there will be more but I see that you do not write sequels.

helenakenthelenakent4 months ago

I absolutely loved this story. Beautifully written and on a level I have been looking for. Most trans stories on this site concentrate on the cross dresser being “taken” by a man which is of no interest to me.

I liked the way Elka subtly coerced Billy to put her clothes on by putting his on first, and the description of how Billy felt when he put her panties on struck a chord. This is the first story I have read by this author. I am now looking for the second.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lost Suitcase Adventure Lost bag & friend's clothes fit better than her husband's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by Girlfriend A curious boyfriend gets feminized by his girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Roommate Dress-Up Straight guy is feminized by female beauty.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Popping His Cherry She finally makes him her woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Husband Turned Sissy Pt. 01 Monica turns her husband into a panty wearing sissy slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories