Trying Something New Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Armpits had never meant anything to Christine. Not her own, not another woman's, and certainly not her husband. But here, as she allowed Aiden's kink bubble to the surface, it was the most provocative thing she'd ever seen.

Aiden reached out to touch his sister. He started by reaching as high as he could, up to her elbow. Then he let his hand caress slowly down, until it reached curve of her armpit. It was soft and smooth. He leaned forward and sniffed. She hadn't used soap, just a floral smelling shaving gel. He smelled her again. He thought about how it would smell as he made her work up a sweat. His dick grew even harder.

"Do it Bro," she ordered. "Lick it. I know you want to."

And then his mouth was on her. Softly at first, and then with great need. His tongue explored her for several seconds, then she spun her and did the same to the other one. His desire stoked her own, and she said, "I'm going to lay back, and I want you in me. You can lick them as much as you want, just do it with that hard cock inside me."

He gave her exactly what she wanted. He pushed her onto the bed. She spread wide for him, and he entered her. He was so hard for her. He watched as she raised both arms over her head, giving him a clear invitation. He leaned forward and resumed kissing and licking them. While he did, he fondled her boobs with his free hand.

She felt his thrusts speed up. His pace was manic. There was no way he'd last. But he did. He stayed hard for longer than any of their other sessions. He seemed determined to stay in the moment for as long as possible. She came once, twice, and still his tongue explored under her arm. She was glad she could do that for him. She would give him whatever he wanted. She would let him fuck her and suck her wherever.

At last, Aiden came. He gave a long, muffled moan into her armpit, and then rolled off her, completely satisfied. "That was fucking awesome," he said. "Who knew armpits could be so sexy."

"I didn't," Peter giggled.

"Can we go again in twenty minutes?"

Peter put one of Aiden's hand on his breast, then around to his armpit again.

"Maybe just fifteen?" Christine said as she felt her penis twitch.

They both laughed. It only took twelve.

The next day as they went down to breakfast, Christine told her husband she had a surprise for him. "Aiden is going shopping with his mother!"

"Uh, okay?" Peter said, clearly wondering why that was a good thing.

"I made him tell Diane that he needed some new clothes for college, and how much he'd like to spend the day with just her."

"Well that's...very nice I guess. But what'll I do?"

"What we've been doing, silly. We'll try something new."

"I don't understand..." was all he could manage before their parents joined them in the dining room.

Peter was still in the dark as Aiden got into the minivan with Diane and drove away. He watched as the car was almost at the end of the block, then squinted as he thought he saw something. Sure enough, it was his wife's mist coming back towards the house. It raced towards him, and began to swirl around him. "What? What do you want woman? You want me to exit Ally and follow you?"

The mist bounced up and down, and a second later, Peter's mist joined her. He thought they were going to chase after the van, but he watched as Christine's mist flew into Ally. She looked up at him and with a mischievous smile said, "I think it's time for some quality father daughter time, don't you?"

Peter watched as Ally walked purposefully to the house and held the door open for him. He quickly took the hint, and in no time, he found himself in Greg's slightly pudgy body.

"Hey, daddy," Ally said coming up to him. "Since it's just the two of us, let's do something together."

Peter was doing his best to keep up. "What, uh, what should we do?"

She got right in front of him and said, "I'd like you to show me your trains, daddy."

That was not where he thought this was going, but he wasn't going to question it. "Right...right this way, pumpkin." He turned and led them down the stairs. "It's been a long time since you wanted to look at daddy's train set."

"Oh yes. My brother was telling me about some of the pieces down here. You've put a lot of work into them, haven't you daddy?"

"I sure have. This piece for example, I ordered it online, but I painted it myself, and even added this bit right here with a special-"

"Daddy?" she whispered.

He turned to look at her. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothes. She looked at him expectantly.

"Daddy, do you like to play with these trains more than you like to play with me?"

"N-no, I don't...of course not."

She cleared his workbench, shoving several unfinished pieces, models and glue to the floor. Then she hopped up onto and spread her legs. "Then come and prove it. Come and play with me. You can use my whole body as your plaything. It's all for you daddy. All because of what a good sport, I mean, good father you've been this week. So now you can have your daughter's pussy, that is, if you want me. Do you daddy? Do you want me?"

Peter found out in a hurry that Greg's member was just as long and hard as he remembered it. He found it hopping Greg really was like slipping on a familiar pair of jeans.

As his hard cock revealed itself, Ally gasped, "Oh wow, daddy! It's bigger than Aiden's!"

Peter hesitated for a second, then said in an authoritative tone, "Young lady, how is it you've seen your brother's cock?"

"I'm sorry, daddy," Ally pouted as she swung her legs back and forth. "I've seen it bunches of times because I've been fucking my brother all week."

"That is a very bad girl."

"Oh no! Does this mean you won't play with me anymore?"

Greg walked quickly over to his daughter. "I will, but I'll have to punish you first."

"Ooh," Ally squealed. "How are you going to punish me? Are you going to spank me?"

"I...yes. So, uh..." Peter got down on one knee. "Lay on my knee with your butt in the air."

"Yes, daddy."

Christine didn't know if she liked being spanked until that very moment. Turned out, she like it a lot. "Oh daddy! Yes, daddy! I've been a bad girl! I saw my brother's cock so much! I let him fuck me with it! Oh that hurts daddy! Yes! I deserve it! I'm a little slut, aren't I daddy?"

And then Greg lifted her up and put her ass back on the work bench. He roughly spread her legs, and pushed his full length inside of her. "Oh yes, daddy! Yes! Play with your daughter! Let me be your plaything! I'll only look at your cock from now on. I'll be your good girl! Yes I will. Unless you want me to be bad! I'll be whatever you want! Whatever you want daddy!"

It ended up being another very good day for the Henderson's. Less so for Aiden, who was trapped on a shopping trip with his mother, oblivious to why he ever said yes to it. It might be alright if he got some nice new clothes though.