Tucker Fuller's Modern Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Graduating this year, Tucker?" she asked me after what seemed like and awkward eternity.

"Yeah," I said.

"College?"

"I hope so."

She nodded approvingly.

This was getting way too awkward for me and I began thinking of reasons for me to leave. I couldn't believe I was turning down being around Rachel Aziani naked, but at the same time I was ready to pass out from a sex drive overload. I needed to go and rub one out so I could think straight again, and Mrs. Aziani was not helping matters as she sat there, looking like some kind of porn model in the sun posing for a men's calendar.

"I should go," I stood up and brushed the sand off my naked body.

Mrs. Aziani stood up with me, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I should finish your lawn before Phil gets home."

She looked out across the water and said, "Phil isn't coming home anytime soon."

"What?" I asked.

She sighed and ran a slender hand through her thick dirty blonde hair, "Phil's been stepping out on me, Tucker."

My mouth dropped open. Phil Aziani was one of the homeliest damn men in town. I couldn't believe anyone would take pity on him even for a mercy fuck, let alone an affair. And besides, he had a woman like this at home. There wasn't anyone better in town to be with. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I finally said, "What? With who?"

Mrs. Aziani looked at me over her shoulder and then back out across the river, "One of his clerks at the store."

"That's impossible," I thought about all the people who worked there, "There are no women working there..."

"Funny, isn't it?" she said dryly.

"No..." I said as I began to realize the truth.

"Yep."

"Who with?"

"Hector Ferrer."

If someone had taken the DNA of Rueben Blades and Cheech Marin and then spliced it together with essence of Senior Wences you would have the sum that equaled the conundrum named Hector Ferrer. The second-generation immigrant was notorious for his blatant ogling and unrequited hooting at women. He was well known for being something of a self-professed ladies man, but his track record poorly reflected his claims. He was a fifty-year-old deli clerk trying to be an eighteen-year-old high school lothario.

"Oh my God," I breathed, "Eww."

"I caught them together last night and Phil hasn't been home since."

"Wow."

"Yeah," she shrugged, "Who could have guessed?"

"It doesn't make any sense though," I said, "If he was gay, why pick the hottest woman in the world for a wife?"

Mrs. Aziani said nothing.

"Massive denial," I answered myself, "The man doth protest too much, right?"

"Tucker," Mrs. Aziani said, "I need something from you."

"You do?" I asked as my balls began to tingle.

"I want to fuck you," she said quietly, her back still to me.

I swallowed hard. This was usually the point where my dream ended and I woke up with wet sheets. It never failed. Right when she started talking dirty, even before we got to have sex I would blow my load. I waited a few minutes just to see if this really was a dream. I was happy to find that not only did I not wake up, but I also did not have a premature ejaculation. I said, "You do?"

"Yes," she nodded as I walked towards her, my legs acting without my permission. Like my cock, they knew no master when it came to this kind of stuff. In fact, my entire body would gag and tie my brain if sex was even remotely possible. I stood behind her and caught a faint whiff of her lavender perfume. Jesus, she even smelled good.

"I had no idea," I managed.

"Think you can handle that?" she asked, turning too quickly and bumping in to me. Her free hand fell onto my sweat-covered chest and remained there for a wonderfully extended moment. She looked up at me, her eyes filled with such a certain passion and need that there was no doubt in my mind she was serious. I could only look back at her, the now powerful sunlight sparkling through the foliage above us and catching her eyes, lighting them so I could see her pupils.

"I can handle it," I said as confidently as I could.

I raised my hands up and touched her skin. As I pressed my fingers against her back and drew her to me I felt suddenly very sure of myself. All my fears and inhibitions melted away as she looked at me. It was so surreal, everything from the nudity we had engaged in to being down by the river in the open to Phil being a closet homosexual. I was still reeling from that. The unpleasant image of Phil and Hector in the throes of lovemaking as only two men could do tried to invade my headspace. I forced it out quickly.

Mrs. Aziani looked at me, her blonde hair backlit by the afternoon sun in a golden, glowing haze. "You really think I'm hot?" she asked simply.

"Yes I do, Mrs. Aziani."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, resting them on my shoulders as she drew close to me. Her body was hot from the sun and when she pressed up against my throbbing member I nearly lost it right there. Her lips were moist and full, slightly parted to reveal her white teeth. She looked at me expectantly.

"Is this weird for you?" she asked as her fingers traced circles around the back of my neck.

"No," I smiled.

"You know," she said suddenly, "I can't have children."

"I'm so sorry," I frowned. How sad was that?

"No Tucker," she shook her head and smiled at me, "I mean we don't have to use a condom."

"Oh... that's good," I replied as I let my hands slide up her sides and over her breasts, cupping them. My heart was pounding in my ears as I felt her silky skin. The generous swells of her breasts were beyond anything I had imagined in my dreams. They brought to mind images of soft pillows and silky clothes as I gently began massaging them. Her nipples were hard points against my palms and she shivered.

"That feels nice, Tucker," she said.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"I've been watching you for awhile now," she said matter-of-factly.

"What would your husband think?" I asked as I began kissing her ear and neck, using the most passionate and gentle kisses I knew how to give.

"He's broken our vows," Mrs. Aziani moaned and she tilted her head back, "But he doesn't love me. And I feel so lonely, Tucker..."

"No one should feel that lonely," I breathed hotly against her skin as I began licking the delicate design of her left ear, "I can't imagine anyone better than you."

"Thank you," she smiled. Her hands were slowly working their way down my backside, running over my flesh like phantom sensations. I felt her grasp my buttocks and squeeze as I kissed her neck and nuzzled her jaw line. The satin comfort of her breasts filled my hands as I began rubbing her nipples and rolling them back and forth between my fingers.

"I want you," I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me slowly. She parted her lips and then with one hand pulled my face to hers. Our lips locked together and we kissed deeply. My hand slid down her stomach as our tongues intertwined, and I let my fingers escape to the flat expanse below her navel. Her tongue felt so good in my mouth, and her taste was sweet and passionate. She began leaning into me as we kissed, pushing me down to the ground. She straddled me, her thighs tight around my hips and her crotch against mine.

"If we do this," she said, "You need to know a few things."

"Sure," I said, marveling at her gorgeous breasts as the river continued on beside us.

"This is nothing more than fucking," she told me as she ran her fingernails over my torso, "We're just two friends with great benefits."

"I have no problem with that."

Mrs. Aziani smiled as she grinded her moist, hot crotch against me. "And we don't tell anyone what happened here tonight, got it?"

"Tell anyone what?" I asked.

"Smart boy," she said as she sat back and began rubbing her clitoral hood. Her breasts hung down and swayed with each movement, casting twin shadows across the smooth terrain of her body and mesmerizing me. Her pussy was moist and inviting, and I stared with unabashed fascination and appreciation. She rubbed the mound of skin back and forth as she looked at me intently.

"How long have you been thinking about me?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled as she began fingering her cunt, "Why do you think I let you mow my lawn so much?"

"No kidding?" I grinned.

"Do you think I pay everyone who works for me a hundred bucks a pop?"

I closed my eyes and laughed. "You're unbelievable."

"Thank you," she replied, her eyes never leaving mine as her wet fingers slipped down from her sopping cunt and began rubbing against my shaft, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I said as I put my arms behind my head, "No."

She smiled at me and then looked down. My cock was rigid and ready, sticking out like a tree trunk and pulsing. She grabbed my shaft and began stroking me slowly. Her breathing was getting about as fast as mine as she jerked me off. I closed my eyes as she pumped my dick, her fingers occasionally tweaking my head as she went. Her hand was gentle and yet rough as she worked her magic on me. Her tits bounced and swayed with her specific maneuvers.

"How long have you been thinking of me?" She lay down beside me and started kissing me as she worked my cock. Our tongues danced together, lapping at one another frantically as she brought me closer and closer to my inevitable orgasm. I was now moaning and groaning against her lips as the pressure began to build up in my balls and the base of my shaft.

"Every night," I managed.

"I want you to cum for me," she said between kisses.

"I can do that," I managed, my body pulled taut as I fought off the orgasm for as long as I could.

"Fighting it, are we?" she keenly observed as she quickened her strokes, "I love a challenge."

I shifted my thoughts to television shows as she continued.

"Lets see here," she smiled devilishly as she slid down my body. Not missing a stroke, she switched her hand for her lips. Immediately my cock was sucked into her hot mouth, her tongue rolling over me as she bobbed up and down on my shaft, my swollen head tingling and ringing like an alarm, warning me of the impending eruption. I could hear her wet, sloppy sucking of my cock as she moaned against my head.

I tried to recall the names of all the movies I had seen on "Mystery Science Theater 3000" and then when that didn't work I tried to remember the names of the three blondes on "Three's Company."

Mrs. Aziani swirled her tongue around my head.

'Chrissie,' I thought wildly...

She was licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth.

'... Terri,' I thought as the wave of my climax began to crest, '...OH SHIT what was the other one named? Fuck! Mrs. Aziani? Candace...'

Mrs. Aziani sucked my cock back into her mouth, her teeth scraping a little causing a pain that excited me more than it hurt.

'...What was the other ones name?!' my mind screamed.

"Mmmm," she groaned around my shaft, her voice vibrating through me. She began to rapidly move her head up and down, sucking me off, and causing the familiar pressure in my sack to intensify a hundred fold. Her eyes gazed up at me as my cock slid in and out of her mouth, rolling with her tongue under her cheeks.

"Oh God," I sat up as she sucked on me. Somehow, in the process of her fellatio I ended up scooting back to one of the large boulders. We paused for only a moment as I sat down on it. She positioned herself between my legs and resumed her work. I leaned forward as she worked me over and reached down to her tits. I cupped her breasts in my hands and fondled them. They were so big and firm, and yet gravity had no pull on them at all. Her motions were fluid and rhythmic as she passionately sucked me off. Her hair tickled my stomach as I massaged her tits. Time seemed to stand still as she pleasured me.

I was pathetically trying to think of that last blonde from "Three's Company" but found my mind resting in a thick erotic haze.

I slid my fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, slowly pushing my cock in her mouth. I found myself charged with a crazy need for dominance and began fucking her face. Mrs. Aziani held still in my grip, my cock pumping to the back of her throat, her boobs pressed against my thighs like two sumptuous fleshy pillows. I leaned by head back as I gave myself over to the instinctual impulses of my sex drive.

Mrs. Aziani cupped her large breasts in her slender hands and squeezed them, her nipples standing out as dark nubs against the tanned flesh of her breasts. Mrs. Aziani moaned around the girth of my cock in her mouth, sliding her hands all over her tits in a sensual rub. I could feel myself losing control, the orgasm rocketing up through my passage as I fucked her mouth. She grasped my hips and held on tight.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as my cock spasmed and filled her mouth with cum. She violently grabbed my member with her right hand and pumped it in her mouth. I held her head to me tight so that she couldn't pull away. Somehow, I doubted she even wanted to as she sucked me hard, slurping the sticky cum in her mouth. As I unloaded in her, some of the thick liquid seeped from the corner of her mouth and dribbled to her chin.

She lapped up the semen, her tongue leaving a wet trail behind as she cleaned me off. She began kissing up my body, licking and nibbling until she reached my neck and suckled there.

"Mind if I leave a hickey?" she asked.

"Not at all."

Her pussy was hot against my throbbing member, and I was amazed to find that I was still hard. Mrs. Aziani finished marking me and then motioned for me to lay flat again on the ground. I did as she wanted and she and straddled me, this time her pussy right in my face. I could smell her sweet nectar as I immediately set to work, forsaking her cunt and going right for her clit. I swirled around it, flicking and suckling on it as I massaged her ass. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting her blonde hair fall loosely at her shoulders. My face was becoming slick with her juices as I lapped and suckled at her hard clit, letting my hands roam up her body and to her breasts. I cupped them and squeezed. Mrs. Aziani moaned and began tweaking her nipples.

"Pinch them," she breathed, "Pinch them..."

I pinched and pulled at her nubs, whimpering against the pleasure as I teased her. Her hips were swaying now, mimicking the motions of sex as I pushed her towards her orgasm. I was determined to stay down there for as long as it took to make her scream. She was now moaning loudly as I worked my tongue over her, and finally, she reached the breaking point.

Her hips whip lashed violently as she gasped, her hands in her hair and back arched as the orgasm tore through her. Her cum splashed my face in a single musky squirt as she rode the lighting of her climax. Her thighs tightened around my face as she moaned the word "Yes" over and over and again. Her voice echoed through the woods and managed to carry over the roll of the river. I wondered if the neighbors heard us? Finally, the wave subsided and she collapsed next to me on the ground.

"Oh my God," she breathed, "Oh my God, Tucker."

I rolled over and kissed her deeply, her cum still fresh on my tongue. She embraced me with a fevered passion as our legs tangled together. My cock was hard and ready to go again as she rolled to her side, her back facing me. She parted her legs and exposed her vagina to me. I scooted up behind her, propped myself up on my elbow as she lifted her leg and grabbed my cock. With a quick movement of her hand, I was inside her hot interior. She was so fucking tight as I slid in I thought I might die.

"No too far," she hissed lustily, "You're almost too big for me..."

"Okay, keep saying stuff like that," I moaned as my hips began to move back and forth on their own.

"You're too big," she whispered, half turned towards me, "But I want it anyway."

I nodded and began humping her. It took us a few minutes to get our rhythm down right as we grinded, circled and got used to each other. She brought her hand to my ass and held me there as we began to pick up speed. My hand found her breast as it bounced and moved to our rhythm. I started pulling and tweaking at her nipple again as she took her other hand and started rubbing her clit.

'What was her name?' I thought as I tried to stifle my orgasm from coming too soon, 'Casey... Cassandra...'

Mrs. Aziani was moaning again, her pussy dripping wet as we fucked. We were covered in a film of sweat and dust as our pace quickened and we progressed towards another climax. I hoped we would reach it together as I started putting my all into the thrusts, ramming my cock hard and fast into her cunt. I could hear myself grunting with each movement, an almost primal angry sound to my ears.

"Oh fuck yes," she whined again in that high lust-filled pitch, "Yes..."

The muscles in my buttocks and abdomen were screaming in pain as I hammered her, my teeth bared and sweat pouring off my brow. Finally, she came again, her hips bucking against me, her pussy spasming around my shaft as she let loose. I could feel her juices trickling over my balls as I felt my own climax approaching. I pulled out just in time as my load was released on her ass and the ground below. I literally saw stars swimming in front of my eyes, my face feeling numb from the near hyperventilation of our sex. We lay there, huffing and puffing, moaning to each other and kissing as we recovered.

"Oh my God yes," Mrs. Aziani kissed me, "We are going to do that again."

Mrs. Aziani leaned into me, staring into my eyes hypnotically as her lips parted. Our mouths connected and we shared a kiss that was so slow and deep it made my cock jerk and begin to swell again. I couldn't believe it. We kissed like that for a while, my hand massaging her tit as she slid her fingers over my crotch and began rubbing back and forth. I could feel our body heat radiating in waves as we kissed.

"I need you now," she moaned, "Fuck me."

I positioned myself behind her and brought my cock to bear, the head resting between her ass cheeks. Grasping her hips, I inched forward and slipped my head into her pussy with a sudden thrust that caught her off guard. Her head snapped back and she let out a lusty moan as my cock sank into her cunt. I began thrusting, back and forth, increasing my speed and power as I went. My balls slapped against her ass as I fucked her relentlessly.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice accented by each thrust of my hips, "Just like that... yes... fuck... yes..."

I pounded her until she was shouting, her voice becoming high pitched and broken as she tried to handle the sensations of her overpowered sex. I gave her one final thrust and then pulled out. My cock was slick with her nectar as I spread her ass cheeks. Mrs. Aziani looked back over her shoulder at me as I pushed my slick cock over her ass, sliding the wet shaft across the tight little hole, leaving a sticky trail behind.

"Would you line to fuck my ass, Tucker?"

I nodded.

"Then fuck my ass," she moaned, arching her back and pushing her ass back to me. I took my cock in my hand, still slick and slippery from her cunt, and readied myself. I pushed the head of my dick against her tight little asshole, stretching it out as my girth passed into her. She flinched and her head snapped back as she gasped.

I held onto her shapely hips and forced my cock into her depths. Mrs. Aziani cried out a loud moan of both pleasure and pain as I slid my dick into her ass. Her breathing was shallow as I rocked her. I could feel the spasmodic flexing of her buttocks, threatening to milk the cum out of me before I was ready. Mrs. Aziani arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. Her whole body tensed and froze, her teeth bared in a growl of sexual fulfillment.

"Oh God yes," she moaned as she slammed her ass against my thrusts.