Tucker's Stocking Stuffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. And no, Henry didn't know."

"But why would you take such a chance Aunt Kate?" asked Julie.

"Why do you fuck Tucker?"

Julie grinned, reached down and hefted my cock up and said, "Because this is too hard to resist."

Kate's grin equaled Julie's. "Exactly!"

"You mean..." Julie's eyes were wide.

"Yep. My daddy was hung like a horse. But don't fret Tucker, I think you have him beat by about an inch."

"Wow!" Julie exclaimed.

We lay cuddled together a few more minutes before Kate got up and lit the gas fireplace. She picked up my blanket and spread it over Julie and I, but before joining us again she plugged the lights of the tree in and turned all the other lights out. When she finally slipped under the blanket and snuggled back into me the room was bathed in a multitude of colors.

"I want to thank both of you for helping me get through this holiday," Kate gently said, her hand roaming over both Julie's and my body softly.

I awoke with a start; for some reason I felt like I was on the verge of having an orgasm. The thought that I might be having a wet dream flickered in my brain as I opened my eyes to a world of colors. Turning my head I noticed Julie was curled on her side facing away from me. I had no idea what time it was, all I knew was that my cock felt hard and somehow very hot. Glancing downward I saw why. Kate was sitting on me with my cock stuffed all the way up her pussy. She wasn't moving; she was just sitting there filled to the brim tweaking her stiff nipples and smiling sweetly. She noticed my eyes were opened and gave my tool a loving squeeze with her cunt muscles. I knew right then that this was going to be the best damn Christmas I'd ever had.