Tucker's Studio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers

"Me too, I'm happy to say," Kelly said.

"Scott asked if we could have another pool party with you guys. He doesn't fool me a bit — he gets all horny seeing you in your bikini," Dawn laughed.

"He doesn't! Does he?" Dawn said, looking surprised.

"Of course! He was always a tit man. He thinks you're hot. I don't know why he married me with these little things."

"Are you kidding? You've got the nicest body of anyone I know," Kelly said. "I guess, since you told me that, I can say this — Jon's always super horny after we've been with you guys. It's pretty easy to know why."

"They're both just horn dogs aren't they?" Dawn smiled. "Cute ones though."

"So Jon said something a couple nights ago that's got me all mixed up," Kelly said. "I bought some new lingerie and we had all kinds of fun, and afterward he said he wants me to make a porn, like what you did."

"Oh honey, you gotta do it!" Dawn said. "You gotta grab these opportunities before they go away. When everything lines up you gotta grab it."

"I don't think I can," Kelly said. "It's too crazy."

"What if we were there with you. That'd make it easier, right?"

"You and Jon there watching me?" Kelly said. "Oh my God, I don't know! That might be worse!"

"Okay, here's my idea. I've actually been thinking about this for a while now, but tell me if it's too crazy and I'll just shut up about it, okay? What if we're all on camera, all four of us. We'll swap partners and all fuck our brains out."

There was silence in Dawn's kitchen. Kelly's eyes were big, dancing nervously across her friend's face, trying to read Dawn's sincerity while she got her bearings.

"Dawn, I don't know..." she finally said, quietly.

"You know the guys would be into it, 'cause they're guys," Dawn said. "That leaves us. You already know what I think 'cause it's my crazy idea. Like I said, if it bothers you just forget about it and consider the subject closed. But think about it. Maybe you'll like the idea as much as I do."

Kelly was quieter than normal for a while, noticeably distracted as they talked about Dawn's niece's upcoming wedding. After a half-hour had gone by Kelly eased back into the swapping topic.

"Do you really think they'd want to? Scott and Jon I mean?"

"I'm guessing yes. The big question is do we really want to. Women are pretty protective of their mates."

"Have you guys ever...?"

"Done any swapping or swinging? No," Dawn said. "It always seems so hot though, doesn't it, in movies and books and stuff? But I'm not sure I want to get into that. That's why this idea's different. It'd just be a one time thing, making a porn. Just a wild, crazy experience for all of us, with no expectations of anything more. I kinda love the idea, but you'll need some time to think about it, unless you already think it's awful."

"No I...I'm more than a little intrigued, as I'm sure you can tell. But yeah, I'm not signing up without some time to think," Kelly said. "You really think Scott would want..."

"He's gonna wanna fuck your tits honey. I'm just warnin' ya. And I'm gonna wanna watch. With his big cock and your big tits...wow," Dawn said.

Kelly's mouth opened and her eyes flared. A powerful heat rushed through her body. She was speechless again. Dawn picked up the dirty dishes while Kelly sat there with the fantasy percolating in her head. The seed was planted and Dawn could tell it was taking root. She and Scott and Kelly were in. Jon was the wildcard. Would the prospect of fucking her be a powerful enough lure to get him in front of a porn studio's cameras? She hoped so, but only time would tell.

———————

"Hi Dawn! Gosh it's good to see you again!"

"Hi Tucker," Dawn said. They hugged and kissed on the cheek. "This is my husband Scott, and these are our friends I told you about, Kelly and Jon."

"It's great to meet you all," Tucker said, shaking all their hands. "This'll be new for us here, an all amateur couple swap. I love trying new things, and this'll be a lotta fun I think. You guys excited?"

"Nervous," Kelly said.

"I didn't tell you Tucker, this will be our first time, swapping I mean," Dawn said. "None of us have done it before."

"Oh Great! I love that! So there'll definitely be some sparks flying. We'll do our best to capture it all. You guys'll have an awesome souvenir to look back on. Let's go in and have a look around."

Tucker introduced everybody to Marsha and Chip and Jamar and walked them around the set.

"Just a nice simple living room with this big L-shaped couch," Tucker said. "Lots of room for the four of you to play. We've got three stationary cameras, and Jamar will be running the crane camera. If you see it moving in close or above you just ignore it. Try not to look at any of 'em. I'm guessing you'll be preoccupied and won't even think about it. That's the way it usually goes, right Dawn? Do you remember your session?"

"Oh, like it was yesterday! Yeah, the cameras, I don't think I thought about them once."

"You were with Mitch, right? Yeah, he'll get a girl's attention, that's for sure. So, you guys are gonna be dressed in the evening clothes you brought, and we'll start with a spin the bottle scene to make the swap seem plausible. Don't worry, there's no dialog or anything. We'll do it silent, with just looks and gestures. When we edit it hopefully it'll convey what we're after. We'll put music over that part, and then when you all move to the couch we'll fade the music and let things roll. All right? Chip and Marsha will take you and do the hair and makeup and get you dressed. See you in a little bit."

When the men and women split into their separate dressing rooms the reality of what was about to happen hit them all. What they were about to do was completely nutty, and yet they were strangely compelled to do it. The thought of a no-strings, all-out, one-time-only partner swap had blurred all their minds. Doing it in front of video cameras so people all over the world could watch was crazy, but nobody was talking about that part of it. Nobody was talking much at all.

"You two are super quiet," Marsha said as she brushed out Kelly's hair. "You want a drink or some wine or somethin'?"

"God yes!" Kelly said. "Red wine?"

"Sounds good to me," Dawn said.

In the other dressing room the men were already sipping on whiskey Chip had poured for them. By the time the girls hair and makeup was done all of them were on their third drink, feeling the buzz as they dressed, the girls in sexy little cocktail dresses, the boys in nice fitting suits.

"Bring your drinks with you," Chip said as they headed for the set. "Tucker wants them on the table for the game. I guess I'll bring the bottle too."

The studio was dark except for an island of light where the living room set was. Jamar was adjusting a camera aimed at a card table.

"All right, I want a married couple on each side," Tucker said, "close enough so it's clear you're couples. Dawn, how about if you put your legs up on Scott's legs, and Kelly, maybe you could try putting your arm around Jon.

"Yeah, that looks good. I want you all to act nice and lose, like you've had plenty to drink. Scott, you'll spin that empty wine bottle. You may have to do it a few times, we'll edit out the spins that don't work. I want it to land on your wife, then you'll whisper in her ear. Dawn, you'll look surprised, and then you'll stand up and take off your dress. Then you'll sit down and spin the bottle, okay? We'll cut at that point."

It took a few spins, but the scene played out nicely. The alcohol and the playfulness of what was happening relaxed everybody. The next spin was Dawn's and it landed on her husband. She whispered in his ear. He got up and walked to Kelly, bent down and kissed her. It was a long, wet, open mouth kiss, and Kelly was visibly stunned by it. For some reason she hadn't expected such an erotic kiss to kick things off, one that put her directly in the spotlight with everybody watching. When it was over she looked at Jon sitting next to her. Her heart was already racing and the excited look in his eyes gave her yet another jolt of adrenaline. She leaned over and kissed him long and deep.

"Perfect!" Tucker said. "That was great. I love the improv. Okay, this time Jon spins, we need it to land on Kelly and she loses the dress."

Everyone giggled when the first spin landed perfectly on Kelly. She stood and slithered out of her slinky dress, feeling wicked in the company of friends and strangers in the super-sexy lingerie Jon loved, the black lace set with the garter belt. She sat back down, adorned with goosebumps and hard nipples.

It was her turn to spin. It landed on Jon. She whispered in his ear and he got up and kissed Dawn with lots of heat and lots of tongue.

It was Scott's turn to spin again, and it was planned to take things to the next level. After a few tries the spin landed on Dawn. Scott smiled. He whispered in her ear. She looked shocked and shook her head no, the way Tucker had asked her to. Scott nodded and pointed at Jon. Dawn got up slowly, her red lingerie nearly glowing under the studio lights. She walked to Jon, helped him off with his jacket, hung it over the back of his chair, and knelt between his legs. The look on Kelly's face was priceless as Dawn opened Jon's pants, took his quickly hardening cock out and swallowed it whole.

Scott got up, took Kelly's hand and led her to the couch. Kelly was so amped-up she wasn't even sure if anything was real anymore. It was all too wild, too crazy, too out there to be real. Scott sat down and pulled her to him, between his legs. Kelly's knees were weak and she was dizzy, but somehow she stayed on her feet as Scott's hands caressed her thighs and moved up onto her satin covered ass. He kissed the softness of her stomach as his hands slid up to the small of her back, his fingertips gliding across her goosebumpy flesh. Up they roamed, to the clasp of her lacy bra, and just like that it was off of her, the magnificent tits he'd long dreamed of there for the taking. His mouth kissed its way up and he began to devour them. Kelly nearly fainted.

Over at the table Dawn was giving Jon a blowjob unlike any he'd ever had. For years he'd fantasized about her sexy mouth on his cock, and there she was, going to town on it with more oral skill than he'd ever imagined. There was absolutely no way to stop himself from cumming in her beautiful mouth, so he did, gushing into the wet warmth. A dribble of his cream made its way out and ran down her chin, but she drank the majority of it, moaning as she swallowed.

"Fuck you taste good!" she sighed.

She straddled him, sitting on his lap with her legs spread wide, and kissed him with her cum coated tongue. He unclasped her bra and she quickly flicked down the straps and was out of it. Yeah, she was anxious. Another hot kiss as he caressed her bare tits and he was getting hard again, right there between her legs. Dawn looked down, smiled a wicked smile, pulled her panties aside and guided him in.

"Fuck Dawn!" Jon said as he sunk into her.

Dawn's face was wild with lust as she rose and fell, fucking her fully clothed friend. It was her turn to cum quickly, and she did, with enormous intensity, looking deep into Jon's excited blue eyes as her body tensed and shuddered. A wildly erotic groan from her smiling mouth signaled to the others that the deed was done. It was game on.

When Kelly and Scott heard Dawn's orgasm Kelly was already on her back on the big couch, her big tits oozing off her sides. Scott had the gusset of her panties pulled aside and his tongue was taking long, leisurely trips through Kelly's juicy wetness. He loved how different she tasted from Dawn, and how her big tits moved like soft jello as little spasms wracked her body. Every inch of her was so soft and sexy, and those lovely sounds she was making! Both he and Kelly were already lost in the moment, the cameras and crew far from their minds.

He pulled off her panties and looked at her, their eyes locked like lasers as he loosened his tie and stripped bare to the waist. Kelly sat up, aware of the crew in the shadows but much too horny to care. Scott stood before her, she unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his thighs.

A breathy sigh came out of her when his cock sprang up fully erect. It was much bigger than Jon's. Dawn had mentioned that Scott had a big cock, but Kelly was still surprised by it. "For me?" she said in a near whisper as she took hold of it, looking like she couldn't believe what was happening.

Her slender fingers wrapped around the hot shaft and stroked. Her other hand joined in. It was the biggest cock Kelly had ever handled, and she was mesmerized.

"Oh Kell!" Scott moaned when he felt her gentle touch.

She looked up at his glowing face and a smile broke out on hers. She opened her smiling lips and let the big cock inside her for the first time, sliding in gently on her warm, wet tongue. Her lips sealed around it halfway down the shaft, her eyes closed, and she moaned. Her whole body started moving, little waves that started at her waist and culminated with lips sliding on cock, slowly at first but building, saliva flowing, suction increasing, heat starting to smolder. Her hands were on Scott's ass, caressing the muscles of it, adding to the sensual overload. His ass was a beautiful thing — she'd always thought so — and now it was bare, with the muscles flexing in her hands.

Scott was an experienced, talented lover, but just like Jon, having his cock in his wife's best friend's mouth was too much for him. The unbelievably beautiful suction continued. The spectacular tits kept jiggling. The look of wonder on Kelly's face was so sexy. When she looked up at him with those big brown eyes and her mouth full of his throbbing flesh he knew he was going over the edge. With his hands holding her head gently, a wave of heat flowed into him from every direction and there it was — a glorious, gushing release. Kelly took it all, amazed at the powerful squirts she could feel plastering the back of her mouth. Her eyes closed and she relaxed into it, letting the big cock empty, listening to the sounds of a new man grunting, feeling his ass tense under her fingers with each little thrust into her mouth. It was like a dream for her, a dream she wanted to go on and on.

Dawn and Jon had relocated to the couch, on the L-shaped part which was wide and flat, a loungy space almost like a small bed. Dawn had helped Jon take off his suit, leaving it scattered on the floor. Being the first one fully naked gave him a case of the nerves, especially when he glanced at Marsha in the shadows and caught her looking at his cock. His attention was quickly diverted back to Dawn when she stripped off her panties and lay naked before him, with a 'fuck me' look in her eyes.

Her pussy was so different from Kelly's — a small little slit, pale and fleshy. It was wet and pink from their quick fuck on the chair, and Jon was suddenly desperate for a taste. Dawn could sense his desire and spread wide for him, opening her inner pinkness for his mouth to devour. Devour he did. God she tasted sweet! And those lovely chirping noises forced out of her beautiful mouth by her spasming abdominal muscles — yeah, she was a sexy girl. Her hands pulled Jon's head tight against her, his tongue pressing hard against her clit.

"Oh Jesus!" she grunted. A quick orgasm surprised her, hitting hard. "Ohhhh..."

Kelly was on her back too, wearing nothing but her garter belt and stockings, with Scott's head in her crotch. She watched as he went to work on her. It was easy to do. He had her body folded in half, her legs near her ears, and her pussy as close to her face as it could possibly be. Spread wide, he ate the bounty she presented him. Hers was a big, dark, juicy pussy, seemingly designed for a man's mouth to feast on. Scott loved how different it looked and tasted from Dawn's pretty little slit. He devoured it and could have stayed there for an hour, but when Kelly's body started to tense and a big orgasm hit her, he knew the time was at hand to fuck the beautiful woman. He was rock-hard again and there could be no more waiting. He had to feel himself deep inside her.

Folded in half as she was, his cock entered downward, like a drilling rig looking for precious oil. Kelly was on display to the crew in a way she never dreamed she'd be, but it didn't faze her. If Scott wanted her that way that's how she'd give herself, and the orgasm he'd given her had her head spinning anyway. Before she could think about what she looked like he was drilling for that precious oil, and she was gone again.

"Oh my God!" she yelled, oblivious to anything and everything except the sexy man fucking her.

Scott's size was touching her inside in a way she'd never been touched. Deep, yes, but it was a stretched tight fullness she'd never felt before. She watched as the big drill pulled out to the tip and went deep, over and over, the slippery white creamy oil it was looking for oozing to the surface, greasing the works. It was an extraordinary visual, and she couldn't take her eyes off it, yelling out the whole time...

"Oh yes!...Oh yes!...Oh yes!...Fuck me!...Fuck me!"

Scott was watching too, the way his length disappeared into her dark pussy lips, the way her tits moved, the wild fire in her eyes.

"Oh yeah!...Fuuucck!" she yelled as Scott's hips swiveled faster.

"Fuck Kell!...Oh fuck!" Scott moaned as the heat built.

"Yeeeaah-haaaa!" she screamed as she went over the top. Her eyes rolled and demonic sounds leaked from her wide open mouth. Scott kept fucking. Deep. Hard. He gave it all he had and it was plenty. Kelly had thought she wouldn't have an orgasm that day, what with the nerves and the cameras and the 'exhibition' she was so worried about. So far she was on number three — a new record for her — and the third time was the charm. It was the most powerful thing she'd ever felt. Shockingly so. When Scott pulled out and splattered her with a smaller load of cum she could barely breath. Still folded in half, she hardly knew who she was, her body didn't feel like her body, and her mind didn't feel like her mind. She let go of her legs and let them drift down to where they belonged. Her hands went to the sticky cum on her belly and she smeared it over herself, massaging it up onto her tits, making them glisten. Her eyes were half open, her chest was heaving. Everything in the world was beautiful.

Dawn was on all-fours on the loungy end of the couch, and Jon was fucking her from behind. The sexy ass he loved to look at was in his hands. She was looking back over her shoulder at him, her beautiful eyes egging him on.

"Fuck me you beautiful man! Fuck me hard!" she said.

Jon hit her with the hard stuff, his body slapping loud against her ass cheeks, sending quaking jiggles through them. It was a glorious sight that made him groan.

"Yeah!" she yelled. "Fuck yeah!"

She dropped her shoulders to the cushion. Jon took hold of her wrists and crossed them on her back, holding them tight.

"You like bein' fucked hard?" he said, still slapping hard against her.

"Oh yeah-h-ha!" Dawn grunted, the side of her face driven hard into the cushion. "Fuck yeah-h-ha!"

Scott was on his back and Kelly was aboard, riding his big cock. They were oriented so Kelly could watch Jon doggie fucking Dawn, and Dawn was looking up sideways at Kelly. The deep debauchery of the situation hit Kelly. She had a clear view of the cameras and the crew, her husband was fucking her best friend hard, and she had the biggest cock of her life way up in her gut. The way it hit her surprised her. She smiled. She laughed. She watched Dawn's wild eyes as Jon made her cum, and she laughed. Scott smiled under her and hit her with some up-thrusts that took her breath away. The laughing stopped but the huge smile remained. Yeah, there was a movie being made. And it was more fun than she could imagine. She didn't want the fucking to end, but when it did, she couldn't wait to go home and watch it.

riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers
12