Tucker's Studio Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,627 Followers

"This is so hot!" Tracy sighed.

"I know, right?" Erin said, nearly breathless as Tracy licked her way up her thigh. "God!" she gasped when Tracy's tongue finally hit its target.

Tracy's tongue just flicked at first, barely touching Erin's wet pussy. Erin squirmed at the tease. She wanted so badly to grab Tracy's head and grind her pussy hard against it. She didn't though. It seemed too soon to let her instincts go free. There'd be time enough for that. So she propped herself up on her elbows and watched her friend's gentle exploration.

"Ohhh God!" she whimpered when the tongue got more adventurous, licking up through her wet slit before sinking inside her. "Fuck!"

"Tell me...," Tracy said between licks, "...what to do..."

"Fuck," Erin giggled. "You're doin' it." Her hips started to grind against the beautiful friction of Tracy's wet tongue. "Oh God you're doin' it!"

Tracy was thrilled. Erin obviously loved what she was happening, and she was loving doing it. The taste, the smell, the heat — it was like sexual magic, sending her mind to a happy place.

"Turn around," Erin said breathlessly. "Get on top of me."

Tracy knew what she meant. She used to like sixty-nine, back before sex with Marty became unpleasant. She threw her leg over Erin and lowered her pussy to her friends waiting mouth.

"Ohhh Jesus!" she sighed when they joined together. "Ohhh yeah!"

She took a moment to revel in the beautiful feeling before dropping her head to Erin's wet pussy again. She resumed her feast where she'd left off, but with more urgency, her tongue diving deep a few times and then zeroing in on Erin's puffy clit.

Erin moaned into Tracy's pussy when she felt the circle join at both ends. Energy coursed through them, like a slowly spinning wheel that was gathering speed. The tension of the long restaurant shift melted out of them, and they both floated off toward the happy place.

Erin was the first to get there. Breath came out of her in stutters. Her eyes fluttered and rolled. A whimper rose to a quiet shriek, and she was there. Tracy smiled and kept up her tongue work, thrilled that she was getting her friend off in such a visceral way. Wet. Hot. And oh so tasty.

"Yeah!" she said when Erin finally calmed a bit. "I don't know about you, but I kinda love this. I love the taste of you."

Erin could only moan, still shaken from her orgasm. She licked up through the crack of the beautiful ass hovering over her face, and Tracy groaned.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she said. "That feels so awesome!"

Erin moaned again, sending vibrations deep into Tracy's pussy. Tracy's head shot up and her back arched. "Oh yeah!" she grunted. "Oh yeah!"

It was her turn to grind, her hips working her pussy across Tracy's mouth in a quick rhythm, with more and more downward pressure.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" she whimpered. "Oh fuck!"

A nearly silent scream hissed out of her. She was on her hands and knees, her hips gyrating wildly, grinding hard onto Erin's mouth. It was a quiet but immensely powerful orgasm, and it left Erin's face slathered with pussy juice.

"What the fuck!" Tracy said as she collapsed onto the bed.

The two of them just lay there, breathing hard, thinking about the wonderful new experience.

"Wow!" Erin said.

She was looking up at the ceiling, and started to laugh. Tracy laughed too.

———————

Tracy got pretty nervous as she waited for Friday to roll around. She'd done the 'test shoot' on Erin's phone camera, and pulled it off looking reasonably sexy, but getting filmed having sex in a real studio with professional porn actors was something else entirely. She came close to calling the whole thing off, but then Marty pulled another one of his stunts. Another video sent to all their friends, one she didn't even know he had taken of her. It was from a time when she was sick, just getting over the flu. She lay sprawled on their bed, hardly moving a muscle as Marty fucked her. Marty titled it "Cold as a fish. You would wouldn't want her either."

"Asshole!" she said to herself when she saw it. "You fuckin' prick, I was doin' you a favor. I just puked my guts out the day before. Fuck, I was barely awake!"

So that was it. The last straw. Friday was happening.

———————

"Tracy, wake up honey, you're having a bad dream."

The camera was directly overhead, looking down. The shot started tight on Tracy's face, her eyes closed, looking very agitated. It slowly zoomed out, showing Alice and Mitch on either side of her, all of them awakened from a naked slumber.

"Oh my God, it was a nightmare," Tracy said. "I was married to a dumb redneck guy. His name was Marty. God he was awful, didn't even know how to fuck a girl right. And he kept saying I was the one who didn't know how to fuck."

"You?" Alice giggled. "He musta really been clueless! Forget about it honey. It was just a bad dream. We'll help you forget."

Alice's slender hand cupped the base of Tracy's breast, and she kissed her. It was a soft kiss, warm and inviting. The camera was still pulling back, an almost imperceptible zoom-out, eventually showing all of the three of them, head to toe. A white sheet covered them from the waist down, but it was easy to tell what Mitch's hand was doing, moving slowly on Tracy's pussy. His fingers — the ones all the girls called 'magic' — were slipping inside her, with the deft touch of a pick-pocket.

The camera stayed there above them — a long, unbroken shot — as those fingers slowly drew an orgasm out of the young woman. She stared into the camera, unsure where else to look, as hot, roiling blood pumped to every square inch of her body. Everything from her toenails to her hair seemed to tingle. Her heaving chest drew cool air through her open mouth and pumped it out with increasing urgency, her back arching ever higher, her tits pressed harder into Alice's mouth and hands. It was a beautiful orgasm, and in the middle of it, still looking into the camera, Tracy felt free. For the first time since she was a child, the weight of the world was gone, evaporated, and she floated away.

The experience was so simple and pure, and so powerful — Tracy nearly wept. Tears welled in her eyes as Alice kissed her again.

"You're such a beautiful girl," Alice said quietly. "I'm glad you're ours."

Mitch pushed the sheet down and knelt next to Tracy. She was shocked by his handsomeness when she'd first met him, but there, on the dimly lit bed in all his naked glory, he took her breath away. She twisted her still tingling body so she could run her fingers up his powerful thighs and gather his cock into her hands and her mouth. It was the biggest she'd seen, and her first that was uncircumcised. It fascinated her, but soon it was in her mouth and her circling tongue was giving it a whirl. She took it deeper, stretching her lips tight around it's massive girth.

"Oh yeah baby!" Mitch grunted as he threw his head back. "Just like that. Just like that."

Alice kicked her impossibly long legs out from under the sheet and re-oriented her willowy body so she could explore more of Tracy. She kissed her way to Tracy's pierced bellybutton, past the tattoo of a flying dove she gotten on her honeymoon, and followed her nose to the glisteningly wet pussy, freshly finger-fucked and still smoldering.

Tracy grunted onto Mitch's cock when she felt Alice's mouth. First some gentle kisses caressed her pussy, and then a tongue. And what a tongue! Long and slender just like the rest of Alice, it licked deeper inside Tracy than any tongue had licked before.

"God!" she mumbled onto Mitch's cock when she felt the amazing thing tickling her pussy parts. Alice was 'an old pro with the girls', Tucker had said. Tracy was beginning to understand what he meant.

Another orgasm rocked young Tracy and she hadn't even been fucked yet. She was starting to realize what was happening to her was a long way from ordinary. Her mind felt free, her body felt positively electric, and the possibilities seemed almost dreamlike. Going with the flow didn't feel like an option or a choice, it felt like all there was.

By the time the fucking commenced Tracy felt like she really belonged, like she was part of a beautifully choreographed dance company. She was being directed, yes, but only by subtle squeezes, pushes and pulls. She loved how positions shifted and morphed with hardly a word spoken. Oh, it wasn't all silence. There was dirty talk, and she loved that too.

"My sweet girl gonna take this big cock?" Mitch said. Tracy was on her feet at the foot of the bed, bent at the waist with her head between Alice's slender thighs.

"Give it to me," she said, as Mitch slipped his monster into her puffy pussy from behind. "Give me every bit of it."

Mitch fucked her hard, slapping against her sweet, heart-shaped ass. The hits were so forceful she could barely keep her screaming mouth on Alice's pussy, so Alice grabbed her head and held her tight.

"Yeah! Eat me girl! Eat me!" Alice grunted through clenched teeth. "Mitchy gonna make you cum again? Huh? Mitchy gonna make you cum?"

It was a raw, visceral scene, and Tucker was loving it. Sometimes he got lucky and things were just a little rawer and wilder than usual. It was one of those times.

Tracy's back glistened with perspiration as the hard, rhythmic fucking went on and on. She loved big cocks and Mitch's was stretching her to the brink. Her body felt like it liquefied when orgasm number three ripped through her.

"Yeah!" Alice said, holding the spasming girls mouth tight to her pussy. "That's our sweet girl! Yeah! Cum hard baby! Cum hard!"

Tracy's legs went spastic and Mitch had to hold her up by her hips. He stopped his hammer-blow fucking and held himself balls deep inside her, smiling at Alice as Tracy's sweet pussy contracted on his chunky girth and her thighs twitched uncontrollably.

Mitch dumped her on the bed like a sack of potatoes, limp as a rag-doll, gasping for breath. Alice pushed the hair back from her face and stroked it gently.

"God your tits make me so hot," Alice said, admiring Tracy's trailer-trash cheerleader body.

They were lovely tits. Medium sized and natural, with super sexy pointy nipples. They were heaving as Tracy's well-fucked body took in oxygen. Alice couldn't resist. She bent and took them in her hands, flicking her tongue from one sexy nipple to the other. Mitch pulled Alice by the hips up onto her knees and plunged into her smoothly shaved pussy.

"Oh God yeah!" Alice sighed. "Mitchy's fuckin' me Tracy. Mitchy's fuckin' me."

Tracy smiled and opened her eyes. Everything felt dreamy, and looked dreamy too. Alice, a stunning pale-skinned red-head, was playing with her tits, and Mitch, the man who had fucked her silly, had a sexy smile on his face, looking like he'd walked right out of Playgirl magazine. Tracy was so lost in the moment she could hardly remember how she ended up there, naked in bed with those two stunning creatures. From that point on the smile never left her face.

"He fucks nice, doesn't he?" Tracy said, her voice quiet and dreamy.

"So nice," Alice said. "God he's so fuckin' big. Play with his balls. You know how he likes it when we play with 'em while he's fucking."

The request snapped a little realty into Tracy's brain. Yes, fun! she thought, and she scrambled around the back of Mitch. He was thrusting slowly into Alice. Tracy's hand found his hanging balls. Mitch moaned. Tracy moaned too. God he was a handsome man! Her other hand caressed the tensing muscles in his ass, and then inspiration hit. Tracy lay on her back and wiggled her head in under the action. Mitch pushed Alice's knees apart to lower her, and Tracy had a new kind of feast for her tongue — pussy, balls and cock, all at once. The smell and sound and heat swept her away again. Sloppy dirty sex was all that existed.

Alice was loving how easily she was getting off. Working in porn had jaded her a bit, and she didn't always cum when she worked, but Mitch's cock was special and Tracy was sexier than she'd expected. Having both of them work on her got her over the top nicely.

"Fuck! she shrieked. I'm gonna cum! Oh Fuck!

Mitch pulled out after she peaked and quickly moved between Tracy's legs, pulling them up over his shoulders as his slippery cock plunged deep into her. She screamed into Alice's pussy and Alice's legs went wider, smothering her face with warm, wet pussy. Orgasm number four hit Tracy out of nowhere.

"That's it!" she screamed into Alice's pussy. "Oh my god! That's it! Right there! Oh my god...Cumming! Cumming!"

Her voice was raw and devilish as the crest of the wave hit her. Flat on her back, arms out, she was nearly unconscious when Mitch pulled out. He lowered her legs gently to the bed.

"Cut!" Tucker said. "Let's take a break everybody."

"Wow!" Alice said. "Not many girls come in here and let it sweep them away like this. You're kinda awesome, girl."

"Fuck..." Tracy whispered. "Fuck..."

"That was awesome Trace," Tucker said. "Want some water honey? Or a cocktail or somethin'?"

"A shot of Jack...please," she said, still half unconscious on her back.

"That's the spirit," Tucker laughed. "Shots all around."

He returned a few minutes later with seven plastic cups and a bottle of whiskey. When the bottle was empty they all got back to work.

Tracy loved it when Mitch fucked her up against the wall. It was a first for her, and something about the front of her being pressed against a cold wall while a big hot cock fucked up into her from behind really turned her on. As if she wasn't turned on enough already.

There was toy play too. A big double dildo that she and Alice used together, and a smaller dildo that Alice worked into Tracy's ass while she was on her hands and knees on top of Mitch. It was her first double penetration and it lit the fuse on orgasm number six. Number seven was the final one for the evening, coming at the end of a joyful, bouncing cowgirl ride on Mitch's fat cock, lips locked with Alice who was grinding her pussy on Mitch's face. All three were dripping with sweat and blissfully exhausted.

"Did you forget about your bad dream honey?" Alice asked as the three of them lay sprawled on the bed.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm done with it," Tracy said. "I don't know why I had a dream about a loser guy like that in the first place."

"Its pretty funny he thought you didn't know how to fuck," Alice said. "You're so hot, he probably just didn't know what to do with you. Some guys are clueless like that."

"Yeah, he definitely was," Tracy said. "But that's all right, he'll be easy to forget. You know those bad dreams you wake up from and they just vanish from your memory? I'm pretty sure he'll be one of those."

Mitch pulled the sheet up, and they pretended to drift off to sleep.

"Cut," Tucker said. "That's a rap people. That one's gonna burn up the internet."

After hugging Alice and Mitch outside the studio door, Tracy walked down the dark city street, her mind still reeling from the wild experience. She walked slowly to her car, waddling a bit. It made her laugh, giggling at first as she thought about being fucked so thoroughly she couldn't walk right, and then laughing out loud as she sat in her car and felt the warm abuse still radiating inside her pussy.

"Oh my God!" she laughed. "That was...oh my God!"

If anyone had seen her they would have thought she was crazy, sitting alone in a quiet car, laughing to herself. She was so filled with happy, satisfied feelings she didn't want the night to end, so she did something she'd never done before — she went to the place where she worked, on her night off, and sat at the bar. Erin was working and Tracy wanted to tell her all about what happened. It was almost closing time, so she had a quick drink and followed Erin home. They spent the night in Erin's warm bed, bringing each other to quiet orgasms before drifting off to sleep. Tracy had never felt so sexy in all her life.

A week later she sent out a mass email...

Hi all -

I'm Marty Sommer's soon to be ex-wife. As you all know, he's been sending videos around, stuff he shouldn't be showing people, claiming he's leaving me because I'm no good at sex. Actually the opposite is true, and I've got the proof. He's such a sucky lay I couldn't stand being with him. When I'm with lovers who know what they're doing, well, have a look at this link and you'll see. My advice to all the women out there? Stay a long way away from Marty Sommer. He's got a skinny dick and he doesn't know how to use it.

Goodbye you all. I hope you enjoy the fun I had with REAL lovers.

XOXO,

Tracy

riverboy
riverboy
4,627 Followers
12