Tucker's Studio Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lori, how sweet is he?" Kat smiled. "I guess since he's always so nice we're gonna have to let him fuck us, right?"

"Yup," Lori said. She was smiling but she looked like she was halfway to terrified, standing with her legs close together and her hands in front of her tiny little panties.

"You okay?" Kat asked her. "You look kinda pale."

"Have a seat on the bed Lori," Tucker said. "You okay? Is this too freaky for ya?"

"It is, but...I'll be okay."

"Maybe we just need to get your blood moving," Kat said. She tackled Lori down on her back on the big bed, straddled her and kissed her.

"Roll cameras!" Tucker yelled.

"Oh, sorry," Kat said, rolling off of her friend. "I got carried away. Are you gonna say 'Action!'? That'd be cool!"

"Action!" Tucker said with a smile.

"So what do we do?" Kat asked. "Just start fucking?"

"Do whatever feels right Kat," Tucker said. "We'll film it all, edit it nice, and burn you guys a disc so you can watch it when you're eighty."

"Holy shit, I just noticed all the cameras," Kat said. "Fuck. And you guys just stand there and watch?"

"Yeah," Tucker said. "We're doin' our jobs, but yeah."

"Is it super hot usually? God, what a cool job."

"Yeah, it's pretty hot Kat," Tucker chuckled. "So, I already called action. You guys ready? Dave?"

"Yup, ready and willing," Dave said as he took off his robe.

"Dave!" Kat said, admiring him in his silk boxer shorts. "You look good!"

"You don't mind a little gray hair?" he said.

"Fuck no. Not yours. Come here and play with us."

Dave walked over to her. She felt the smooth silk fabric of his shorts and slipped her hand up inside the loose leg.

"Whoa!" she said, looking up at him. "Fuck Lori, he's...look at this!"

Lori propped herself up on her elbows so she could see. Kat pulled down Dave's shorts and held his growing cock in her hand.

"Nice huh!" Kat said. "Want him to put it in you?"

"E-ven-tua-lly," Lori said slowly. She looked around nervously at the cameras and lights.

Kat was stroking the big cock, and she flicked her tongue across the tip. "Fuck," she laughed. "Makin' a porn! This is wild!"

She opened her mouth and engulfed half of Dave's big meat. She moaned and started working it, nice and wet. She quickly got into it.

"Help me," she said to Lori.

Lori looked mesmerized. She moved slowly to the edge of the bed, like she was being drawn to the action by a magnet. Kat took the cock out of her mouth and guided it into Lori's. Lori looked up at Dave with her big brown eyes, moaning softly as the hot meat filled her mouth. Being a single mother was tough. It had been a long time since she was with a man.

"Nice, huh?" Kat said to her. "Why didn't you tell us you were hot Dave?" she cooed. "I mean we kinda knew, but...wow."

Dave was a happy guy. His two favorite bartenders were blowing him, two girls he'd long fantasized about. Yeah, life was good.

The boom camera swung around to get a better angle of things. Kat noticed it and giggled. She moved in on the action, her tongue joining Lori's mouth on the wet shaft, mugging it up for the camera. Her mouth slid onto Lori's, her hand taking over on the slippery cock as a hot kiss heated things up.

"Fuck!" Dave whispered, looking down at them. He was starting to wonder if he'd be able to hold things together very long.

Kat was the first one with her tits out. Before the kiss had ended she'd taken off the little bra and tossed it on the floor. She took Lori's hand and put it on her, moving it from one tit to the other, rubbing it across her eye-popping nipples.

The moaning kiss broke off. Lori looked at her hand on Kat's tit. A wicked hard nipple was poking between her fingers.

"Kat," she sighed, the name floating breathily out of her mouth, for no reason other than she loved the sound of it.

Kat let go of Dave's cock, reached behind Lori and undid her lacy bra. Lori's big tits joined the party.

"Fuck Lori, you're so fuckin' hot..." Kat said.

Her mouth went right to a nipple, reddish-brown colored and bigger than a silver dollar, with a hard, pointy tip you could hang a shirt on. Lori reached for Dave's cock and her eyes closed. She opened them just enough to guide it into her mouth again. A deep, satisfied groan vibrated out of her as it filled her mouth and Kat nibbled on her luscious tit.

"Did I ever tell you I love your tits?" Kat said softly between moans.

"No," Lori sighed as she stroked Dave's cock with her hand. "I love yours too."

"These little things?" Kat said, arching her back.

"They're perfect," Lori said. "Right Dave? Dave knows what I mean."

"You're both perfect," Dave said, reaching down for his first handfuls of the girls soft parts, Lori in one hand, Kat in the other.

Things escalated quickly. Kat was a bit of a wild girl — something Dave and Tucker had long suspected from watching her behind the bar. It wasn't long before she had Dave fucking her from behind while she screamed into Lori's pussy. Lori was still a bit shell-shocked, looking at the boom camera above her, thinking the whole situation was crazy, but her inhibitions were melting, flooding Kat's mouth with flavor. She sighed sexy moans. Her back arched up high. Her hands held Kat's head tight to her as the feelings swept her away.

"Fuck!" Lori screeched as she came.

Kat's head was clamped tight between her thighs. It was a shuddering, quaking orgasm that released months of sexual frustration. Dave had a beautiful view of it all — Kat's perfect hips in his hands as his cock pushed her pussy lips in and out; two tattoos of black roses, one right above each of Kat's butt cheeks; her slender waist; her long, tightly waved blonde hair; Lori's long legs clamped to Kat's head; Lori's breathtaking natural tits, framed by bikini tan-lines, thrust up high on her arched back; and the look of astonished, blissful release on Lori's pretty face as she came.

Kat orchestrated a quick switcheroo and Dave's cock was inside Lori, fucking her doggie style before she knew what was happening.

"Fuckin' wild!" Kat said to no one in particular. "I need a shot. Tucker honey, can we make this a little more of a party? Is that whiskey bottle handy?"

"Absolutely sweetheart," Tucker said. "We love a party around here."

Tucker poured shots for Kat, Marsha, Jamar and himself. Dave and Lori were too busy fucking to drink. Lori was really getting into it, the first time she'd been fucked in way too long.

"Bottoms up!" Kat said. "Yeah!" she yelled when she saw everybody drink theirs. "Hit us again!"

Tucker poured and everybody drank. Kat dropped her plastic cup on the floor, knelt in front of Tucker and took his cock out. Marsha couldn't believe her eyes. Tucker had never gotten involved in anything at the studio, but Kat and Lori were special. Fantasy girls have a way of making things happen.

Kat gave him a nice blowjob while Lori was fucked better than she'd ever been in her life. Dave had become a stamina monster working at the studio. He just kept going and going and going. Lori loved every second of it.

Tucker gave Kat a mouthful of cum and she giggled when she swallowed it. Her eye caught Marsha's. She stood and sauntered over to her, giving Jamar's crotch a squeeze on the way by. Marsha's eyes were big when Kat kissed her. The two shots of whiskey kicked in and Marsha's arms wrapped around Kat's naked body. The kiss was a hot one, slippery with Tucker's cum. Kat took Marsha's hand and pulled her toward the big bed.

"I can't," Marsha said.

"You can and you will," Kat said.

Marsha's mind was spinning. Her kiss with Kat was her first with a girl, and after watching countless girl-on-girl scenes under the lights she was super curious about what might happen. For some reason she thought maybe it'd be all right, that her husband wouldn't mind it because it was girls. If she kept her distance from Dave and just...maybe just with the girls...maybe just this once.

It all happened so quickly.

"Oh Fuck!" she whimpered toward the dark ceiling. She was flat on her back, still in her everyday bra and panties, with Kat's tongue lapping at her wet pussy. It was Tucker and Jamar's turn to not believe what they were seeing. Marsha had always been a pillar of restraint, never letting her guard down. And there she was, climbing toward an orgasm, lying right next to Dave as Lori rode him hard.

Marsha reached over and held Dave's thigh when she came, her hand squeezing tight. Kat was relentless with her tongue and Marsha's body bucked. A wild, guttural scream lifted out of her. When it was over she laughed a breathless laugh, eyes big and wide as she realized she'd done what she'd seen so many times on that bed. She'd had a rip-roaring orgasm in front of everybody.

Lori came too, riding Dave hard to her second orgasm of the day. She rolled off of him onto her back, sweaty and breathless.

"Help me play with her," Kat said to Marsha.

Marsha glanced at Dave sheepishly. She knew she should retreat before things got out of hand, but she really wanted to play with the girls, to try tasting a pussy and licking a nipple or two. Years of curiosity was boiling to the surface. Kat and Lori were lots of fun and super sexy. It was the perfect storm.

Dave read her face and knew she was uncomfortable with his big sticky cock so near, so her gave her the space she needed. He backed up against the headboard and caught his breath.

"Take this shit off," Kat said as she unclasped Marsha's bra. "Jesus Christ, you've got closets full of the sexiest shit in the world and this is what you wear?"

"It's pretty bad isn't it?" Marsha laughed.

"It's like my mother's fuckin' bra," Kat said as she tossed it off the bed. "Get those ugly panties off."

Marsha took a deep breath and slipped them off. She knew she was in dangerous territory, but she couldn't seem to say no to Kat. She was starting to understand why the guys were so smitten with her.

"You havin' fun Lori?" Kat said as she crawled to her friend's side. "Dave really knows how to fuck, huh?"

"God!" was all Lori could quietly say, her body still breathless and tingly from Dave's relentless cock.

Once again Kat orchestrated things, smiling, enjoying her role. She put Marsha between Lori's legs, gave her a little instruction on pussy licking, and played with Lori's tits a little. It wasn't long though, before Kat had moved over to Dave, sucking his spongy, half-hard cock into her mouth. As she was sucking she had her eye on Jamar. The tall, slim Jamaican had caught her eye when she'd first met him in the editing room. She'd been with black men twice before, both of them customers from the bar.

She locked eyes on Jamar as her head bobbed up and down on Dave's meat. Jamar had a twinkle in his eye that she liked, and a nice lump in his pants. A big lump.

"You guys gonna play with us too," she said to Tucker and Jamar as she stroked Dave's slippery shaft with her hand.

"Not me sweetheart," Tucker said. "Somebody's gotta run the cameras. Jamar probably wants to play."

He did, and he just about fell over trying to get his pants off quickly. Kat giggled.

"Holy fuck!" she giggled again when she saw Jamar's cock. "You guys are somethin' else! Fuck!"

Her eyes were wide as he walked toward her. She kept up her hand job on Dave and guided Jamar's monster into her mouth.

Lori and Marsha had swapped places. Marsha was on her back and Lori was between her legs. It felt different than Kat's mouth. Gentler, more tentative. Exploratory. Lori was just learning too. It was a beautiful feeling though, slowly warping Marsha's mind. Her sense of right and wrong was fading fast. A minute later she was on the cusp of another orgasm, and...Dave's cock was in her hand! If you'd asked her how it got there she wouldn't have been able to tell you, but boy did it feel right!

"Fuuuck...Fuuuck...Fuuuck..." she breathed. Her eyes were wide. She was right there, cresting a massive wave. Out of nowhere a huge cock filled her mouth. Jamar was on his knees over her head, tea-bagging her as she came. Marsha's mind was blown.

Tucker knew things were getting out of control pretty quickly. He knew he should help Marsha extricate herself before she did something she'd regret. But he didn't do anything. He just stood there, like a deer caught in the headlights, watching her get swept away. He'd had a crush on Marsha for years. She was married and he respected that. But seeing her there, in the middle of an orgy, naked and wildly orgasmic, it was flat-out exciting in a way he hadn't expected. He just wanted to watch her some more.

It turns out Jamar had long found Marsha attractive too. It's not like she was a great beauty or anything. She was a pretty average looking thirty-year-old. She didn't dress sexy or anything like that. But she had a certain something, a spark, a twinkle in her eye, a little mischief about her that bubbled out in an effervescent way. It's a quality men are often taken by, and Tucker and Jamar certainly were. When Jamar saw her naked, playing in a little orgy, he wanted in. Kat and Lori were sexy, and Kat's blowjob was nice, but his gunsight was pointed squarely at Marsha.

He almost came when he dipped his cock into her hungry mouth. She was cumming hard on Lori's gentle tongue, and the sight of her under him writhing like that was almost too much for him. Marsha grabbed the base of his long cock and sucked him deep.

Lori looked up from between Marsha's legs and smiled, thrilled that she'd given a woman an orgasm on her first try. The sight of Jamar's massive coal-black cock in Marsha's mouth took her breath away.

"Fuck!" she whispered under her breath.

Jamar took advantage of Lori's little breather. He bent his long body over Marsha and sixty-nined her. Marsha couldn't believe it. She was there! Right inside the dream, the one she couldn't shake for months after watching Jamar do the same thing to Molly over a year ago!

His massiveness plunged downward into Marsha's mouth. She opened her throat and it went deeper, forcing garbled noises out. Jamar's tongue was almost as long as his cock and it slithered deep into her pussy. Marsha was fully engaged. The deep dirty shit was happening to her this time.

While that was happening Kat was riding Dave's cock and Lori was riding his face. The two of them kissed above him, playing with each others tits, giggling and laughing.

Jamar flipped Marsha over and pulled up her hips. He worked his long cock into her and she flew off to the heavens, her hips swiveling wildly like one of Tucker's pros. She watched Tucker watching her, but it was blurry, like an LSD swirl. Jamar fucked her deep and fucked her hard. Marsha was sweaty and the wild blood in her was pumping free, sending her out of control.

Kat and Lori switched positions, but Lori wanted Dave to take her doggie style again. She got on her knees, arching her back super sexy.

"Whoa! Hold on," Kat said to Dave when he was about to plunge in. "That's a fuckin' ass, isn't it! Jesus Lori!"

She buried her face between her friend's round cheeks, licking all her soft parts, ending with a kiss on her little pucker hole.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna play a lot, you and me" she said to Lori. "Fuck you're sexy! Okay Dave, fuck her good."

Dave slipped his cock in and Kat slithered off the bed, heading for Tucker in the shadows.

"Don't wanna fuck in front of your staff?" she asked him.

"No. It's not a very professional thing to do," he said.

"Yeah, I get it," Kat said. "Come with me."

She picked up the whiskey bottle and sashayed her cute naked ass down the hallway to Tucker's office. He followed, leaving the cameras running unattended.

"You ever fuck anybody on your desk?" she asked, looking innocent and slutty all at the same time.

She took a swig of whiskey and handed him the bottle. Tucker and Kat fucked about six different ways — on the desk, on the couch and on the floor. It was a wild scene, but out on the set it was even wilder. Marsha and Lori got fucked into oblivion by two huge cocks. Turns out Marsha's a pretty good deep-throat artist and loved the spit-roast, especially with Lori taking care of her tits. And Lori, well lets just say she got caught up on all that sex she'd been missing since her divorce. It was an afternoon to remember, that's for sure.

———————

"I can't have a video of me out there, even if it's just for them," Marsha said as she watched the wild action on the four monitors. "Can you edit me out?"

"That wouldn't leave much I'm afraid. But yeah, I know what you're sayin'," Tucker said. "Don't worry, I'll talk to the girls. Are you...uh...okay with what happened?"

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna let it happen again," Marsha said. "Do me a favor and don't let it."

"Yeah, sorry, I should have, uh..."

"Yeah, uh..." Marsha said, making fun of Tucker. "You just wanted to see it, didn't you?" She had a twinkle in her eye, already knowing the answer. "I knew this place was dangerous. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did."

———————

Tucker managed to get a quiet moment with Kat and Lori at the bar the following Wednesday, after last call, when the band was packing up it's gear.

"Marsha, she's got a home life, and what happened shouldn't have happened," he told them. "She loved being with you guys, don't get me wrong, but she's really worried about having a video out there, even if it's just two copies for you guys.

"Hey, that's cool," Kat said. "Just erase the whole thing. We don't wanna get her in any trouble."

"Yeah," Lori said, "It woulda been fun to have it, but the real fun was doin' it."

One of the band members sat down at the bar to take a load off his feet.

"What kinda fun we talkin' about?" he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" Lori smiled.

———————

Tucker knew what happened that day at the studio was special. Having wild, unbridled sex with your fantasy girl? It just doesn't happen. He saved the whiskey bottle he and Kat finished off that day. It sits on his desk with two black silk roses in it, to remind him...dreams can come true.

12