Tucker's Studio Ch. 19

Story Info
A big girl does some babysitting.
4.6k words
4.72
36k
9
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

All people and places are fictional. All characters are over eighteen.

———————

A Big Girl Does Some Babysitting

Victoria always got the 'big girl' parts. Drama Club in high school was a place where she felt accepted and loved, but she'd be the first to admit she was often disappointed when she didn't get a lead role like Shakespeare's Juliet, or Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice. She knew it was because she was overweight. She was always a sister, or a side-kick, or the character that delivered 'the funny lines.'

It's not like she was huge. Just 'pleasantly plump,' as her grandmother liked to say. Victoria always smiled when she heard it, but it stung a little bit, every time. Truth be told, she was pretty big, with soft rolls of fat on her belly and a big, squishy ass. And those tits! Let's just say the word buxom didn't even come close to doing them justice. It all came together in a wildly curvy hourglass shape, with all kinds of soft goodness for a guy to hang onto.

Her high school was a cliquey place, and the big girls stuck together. It was the exact opposite of the way things should have been, but hey, that's high school. It had the effect of isolating them even more, which is why Victoria liked Drama Club. It put her out there, made her feel a part of the school, and taught her a little about life. One of the unexpected things she learned was that she loved showing off, in a too-much-skin kind of way. She'd already had an inkling of it, but a production of Chicago — staged with lingerie that caused quite a scandal on opening night — confirmed it.

"Oh my God, did you see Trissy Wilson's father in the front row?" Victoria's best friend Megan said breathlessly. They had just left the stage after a big, flashy number. "He was staring at your tits the whole time! There's a big lump in his pants! Did you see it?"

It was thrilling to Victoria. She wore that way-to-skimpy bra, panties, garter belt and stockings for the rest of that evening's performance, and once she started looking, she could clearly see the lump in Mr. Wilson's pants, and his fidgety nerves as he tried unsuccessfully to conceal it. She noticed some of the other men's eyes targeting her massive tits too. She was astonished that they were looking at her instead of the other cute girls on stage. Some of them were, but clearly there were some men there — good looking men — who were quite taken with big, jiggly curves. It was a revelation, and by the time the curtain fell Victoria was shaking it like a stripper.

The teachers who ran Drama Club got into some major trouble that night; there was a big scramble to tone down the wardrobe before the next night's performance, but some eyes had already been opened. In one thrilling, exhausting night, Victoria had become an exhibitionist.

She started wearing button-up shirts, so she could look conservative at home and open them up a scandalous amount as soon as she left the house. She bought new bras — skimpy ones that were right at the edge of their working strength trying to contain her, the thin material letting her eye-popping nipples entertain anyone who cared to look. She bought a bikini, the first she'd ever owned, and wore it proudly.

It was all good, except for one thing — she was eighteen, and still a virgin. High school wound down through a grueling few weeks of finals and goodbyes. Everyone was going off to fancy universities, but she wasn't. Life was suddenly a bummer. Yes, there was community college coming up in the fall, and some drama classes there, but the whirlwind of high school life was over, and she felt like she'd been left behind in the dust.

"Why are we still virgins?" she asked Megan one day.

"Because we're fat 'n ugly I guess."

"Fuck you Megan! That's bullshit and you know it."

"Well, what do you think?"

"I know why I am I guess," Victoria said. "It's 'cause I don't like fat boys."

"Anthony you mean? Did he wanna...?"

"Sure. We coulda done it a million times."

"I thought you liked him."

"I do. I mean I really like him. I just don't wanna fuck him. Is that so wrong?"

"It would be if it was the other way around, and he didn't want you because you're fat, right?"

"Well yeah, but..." Victoria chuckled. "I don't know, I just thought the first time would be with somebody really cute, you know?"

"Yeah. I know. Look where that got us. Maybe we should hire an escort guy. They're probably really hot, right?"

"Ha ha!" Victoria laughed. "We could pool all our money and let him do us all night. God, I get so fucking horny. Do you? Maybe we should do lezzie stuff." Victoria smiled, but Megan looked horrified. "Yeah, maybe not."

Victoria doubled down on her babysitting work that summer, trying to earn some money to help her struggling parents out with the upcoming community college expenses. Finally, after a month of all work and no play, she and Megan went to a music festival in a city square to blow off some steam. Too young to drink, Megan smuggled some vodka out of the house in her purse, and they spiked their lemonades with it.

Tucker noticed them there. Victoria had convinced Megan to wear a bikini top under her shirt, even though Megan swore she'd never take her shirt off to let it be seen. Victoria, on the other hand, knew full well hers would be on display, so she wore a new one she'd bought, one made of thin, spandexy stuff, with shoulder straps that gave a little under the weight of her immense breasts, like shock absorbers. She'd only worn it sunning in the backyard, so the way it would react to dancing at a music festival was a great unknown.

It didn't remain unknown for long. Pretty soon half the city got an eyeful of Victoria's massive mammaries in all their hard-nippled, bouncing glory. It was a lot like those fake, body paint 'bathing suits' you see in the magazines now and then. In other words, Victoria's little bikini top was a lot like nothing at all.

There were some women in the crowd that day that gave her dirty looks, but the lust in a lot of the men's eyes more than made up for it. Megan even took off her shirt, knowing that Victoria's bigger tits and sexier bikini top would draw most of the eyes. She wasn't right about that, but the vodka and the sun and the music swept her up in the moment — before long she was getting a wonderful tingle from the eyes on her.

When a less danceable band took the stage the girls sat on a cement wall in the shade and had some much needed nourishment — gyros and falafel from the Greek food truck.

"Hi girls," Tucker said as he sauntered over. "I saw you dancing, and could help wondering if you've done any modeling."

He handed them both a business card. It was a bit out of character for him, approaching girls that young, but he'd been on the lookout for a big curvy woman to satisfy requests he often got from his website subscribers.

"We do theater. Does that count?" Victoria asked.

"Absolutely!" Tucker said.

"Do we get to work with boys? Like, skin and stuff?" she asked, seeming to read Tucker's mind.

Megan was speechless, shocked by her friend's brazenness.

"Skin and stuff?" Tucker said. He smiled. "That's a nice way of putting it."

Victoria knew she was right. She had a feeling right away from Tucker, that there was dirty stuff involved. She looked around at all the people within earshot of them.

"Tell me more. Over there," she said, gesturing to a fountain far from the stage.

"What are you doing!" Megan whispered forcefully as the three of them walked over and sat by the noisy water.

"So," Victoria asked Tucker, "what's the story?"

"First of all, you guys need to show me that you're eighteen or I could get in big trouble," Tucker said.

"Oh. Yeah, okay," Victoria said. She fumbled in her purse. Megan gave her a dirty look. "Here ya go" she said, holding out her driver's license.

"Thanks Victoria," Tucker said. "And you?"

Megan looked horrified.

"Show him," Victoria said. "He won't bite."

Megan reluctantly showed him her license.

"Thanks Megan. Sorry about that. I don't ever want to be accused of being a child predator, you know?"

"Yeah, that's okay," Victoria said.

"So I run a studio, about two miles from here, over in the old Warehouse District. We do everything from nude photography to hardcore porn," Tucker said, deciding to be completely open with the girls up front.

"Let's go Vicki," Megan said. She stood and reached for Victoria's hand. "We're not interested in this."

"You can go. I'm gonna talk to him," Victoria said.

"Vicki!" Megan pleaded.

"Go or stay. I'm gonna talk for a minute."

"We've been looking for a nice curvy girl or two, either for a one-time amateur thing, or even better, for an ongoing spot with my other performers."

"Who are the boys?" Victoria asked. "I mean, you have boys?"

"You mean guys that are your age? Yeah, we've got two at the moment. One's nineteen, one's twenty. And we've got a few guys in their thirties and one nice older guy in his fifties. A few of them are black, but the two young guys are white. The nineteen-year-old's a soccer player at the University."

Victoria was mesmerized. It was like a menu that she could choose from. She'd never even dreamt of such a thing, and she'd had some pretty good dreams.

"The soccer player. Can we do it tomorrow?" she asked, sounding like she was in a trance.

"Vicki!" Megan almost screamed. "Can I talk to her...please?" she said to Tucker.

"Sure. I'll tell you what, I've pretty much told you what I need to tell you. Give me a shout, either one of you, if you want to. The info's all on the card. I can't promise you Ryan will be available tomorrow, but he might be. We can certainly set it up within a few days. It was nice talkin' to you girls. Enjoy the rest of the show, there's some good bands comin' up."

"Nice talking to you to," Victoria said, still sounding a bit dazed.

She and Megan argued for fifteen solid minutes by the fountain after Tucker left. At the height of it, Megan was nearly screaming.

"It's porn Vicki! Fuckin' porn! Are you gonna screw up your whole life just because you want some soccer player to fuck you?"

"Calm down! Jesus Megan! People can hear you! I'm doin' it, all right? I've already decided."

"You've decided?" Megan said, still almost yelling. "You drink some vodka and a guy says a bunch of men are up for grabs and you just decide to make porn? What the fuck Vicki!"

"Can you just shut the hell up for a while? God!" Victoria said, shaking her head in disgust.

———————

"Vicki? Hi, it's Trissy Wilson."

"Oh, hi Triss. What's up?"

"Are you still doing babysitting this summer?"

"Yeah. I'm trying to."

"Good. I'm gonna put you on a list for my dad. I'm going to California for the rest of the summer to stay with my mom, and he's gonna need some sitters for my little brother Danny. He's nine. Do you remember him?"

"Yeah," Victoria said. "When you had Drama Club over for that barbecue he was squirting us with his water gun."

"Yeah. So I'll add you to the list, all right? My dad might be calling. He pays good, and always leaves snacks and stuff, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll be back at the end of August."

"Okay Trissy. Have fun. Don't fall in love with a surfer boy."

Three days later...

"Hi...Vicki? This is Lance Wilson. Trissy's dad. She, uh..."

"Oh, yeah! Hi Mr. Wilson! She said you might call. You need a sitter?"

"Yeah...are you free tonight? I mean...not free...I'll pay you," Lance said, sounding nervous.

"Sure Mr. Wilson!"

The details were worked out and the phone call ended. Victoria was suddenly a bit nervous. The last time she'd seen Lance Wilson she was shaking her lingerie-clad body like a stripper and he had a big, noticeable boner in his pants. She was hoping he wouldn't remember the night so well, and seeing him again wouldn't be too awkward.

But Lance did remember. Very well. So much so that he had a boner in his pants when he spoke to her on the phone, choosing her to call first even though her name was most of the way down the list Trissy had left him.

Victoria showed up at eight, as they'd agreed. The greeting at the door was a bit awkward, but as Lance showed her around the house and little Danny showed her a video game they could play together, everyone relaxed and things seemed normal.

Lance returned home just before eleven o'clock, smelling a little of bourbon. Victoria was quite taken with how he looked — noticeably more relaxed than when he'd left, his tie loosened a little, shirt collar undone, suit slightly rumpled, hair needing a comb but looking sexier that way.

"How was Danny?" he asked.

"Oh, he was easy. A nice boy. He went to bed an hour ago."

"This is probably totally inappropriate, but...would you like a drink before you go?" he asked.

"Oh. Sure," Victoria said.

"The twenty-one-year-old drinking age is ridiculous, don't you think?" Lance said. "I mean you can do...everything else when you're eighteen, right."

"Yeah. Everything," Victoria said, suddenly flushed with heat.

"What can I get you?" he asked as they walked into the kitchen.

"Whatever you're having."

The first whiskey sour went down smoothly while they chatted in the kitchen. Lance took off his suit jacket and shook up two more drinks.

"Am I corrupting you?" he asked as he poured.

"No, I've been drinking for a while. A year I guess."

"Yeah, that's about what I figure with Trissy. I've never seen it get out of control, so I haven't said much to her. Let's sit," Lance said. He walked out to the living room and turned on the stereo. "You probably like modern music."

"No. Actually I was looking through your records earlier. It's cool you still play vinyl."

Lance put on an old Art Pepper record from the '50s.

"Wow! That sounds good!" Victoria said.

"It's one of my hobbies. I just got these speakers last month," Lance said.

Victoria's second drink didn't last long, and the music was getting to her, her head bobbing a little, her shoulders starting to move.

"You know, I knew you'd be delightful when I saw you in that play at school," Lance said, smiling at her enjoyment of the music.

"You weren't looking at my personality that night Mr. Wilson," Victoria said, her shoulders moving more to the beat, taking her big tits along for the ride.

"First of all, call me Lance."

"Lance," Victoria smiled.

"Second of all, was I really that obvious? And in my defense, my God, those costumes that night! You looked kind of...incredible."

Victoria smiled. She didn't know what to say.

"Will you get in big trouble if I make you another drink. I can drive you home if you think you shouldn't drive."

Victoria pulled out her phone and texted her mom...

- I might be spending the night. Mr. Wilson has a hot date.

- OK dear. Thanks for letting me know.

"That was my mom. I told her you have a hot date and I'll be home in the morning. Drink?" she said with a sly smile, holding up her empty glass.

"Is this Trissy's mom?" Victoria asked. She was standing by a bookshelf, looking at framed pictures of Trissy and her brother while Lance mixed more drinks. "She's really skinny. Pretty though."

Lance didn't comment on his ex-wife.

"I hope you don't want to be skinny," he said, handing her a full glass. "You're beautiful just the way you are."

"Yeah, right!" Victoria said. "I know better than that. But no, I wouldn't want to be skinny. That'd be just as weird as being fat I think. Somewhere in between maybe."

"There's plenty of men who like girls with curves."

"Do you ever watch big girls? You know...porn stuff?" Victoria asked, looking sideways at the man she was rapidly becoming fascinated with.

"Ha!" he laughed. "Should I be telling my daughter's friend about that?"

"We're not really friends. I mean I like her, but we don't hang out and talk and stuff."

"Well in that case, you and I can tell each other our deepest secrets," Lance said. "Yes, I watch porn. And yes, some of it is of the Big Beautiful Women variety."

Victoria smiled. She'd never talked to an adult in such an adult way before. She was very close to letting her big secret out into the world, but when she tried to say it nothing came out of her mouth. More whiskey sour, she thought. Yeah, that'll do it. These things are good! She downed the one in her hand and Lance shook up two more.

"I wish I had a soundtrack record of Chicago," he said when he returned with the drinks and saw Victoria's body moving even more. "You could do some of your dance numbers for me."

Victoria smiled again, a beautiful smile that lit up the room. Finishing her previous drink with two big gulps had loosened her inhibitions a little more. It was time.

"So, watching porn is one thing, but...would you ever date a porn girl?" she asked.

"Sure, if I felt something with her. I don't know if I'd tell my kids about it!" he laughed.

"Have you fantasized about it?"

"You mean like watching them and thinking about them coming to life? Yeah, sure. Have you?"

"Yeah. Sort of the other way around though," she said. There was mischief sparkling in her eyes. "Does that laptop have wi-fi?"

"It does," Lance said. He walked to the dining room table and picked it up. "What, my beautiful young friend, do you want it for?"

Victoria sat down on the couch, her heart pounding as Lance joined her. He opened the computer, started the browser and handed it to her.

She wondered for a quick moment if she was doing the right thing, but the thought vanished from her mind. That's the way impulsive eighteen-year-old brains work.

"You have to promise me something," she said as her fingers clicked on the keyboard. "This stays between us."

"Of course," Lance said.

She held the computer on her lap, angled toward Lance so he could see it clearly.

"What's this?" he asked when he saw her on the screen. "You did some summer theater?"

"Something like that," she said.

It was Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet. She and Ryan were in full costume, his long hair perfect for the part, hers piled on top of her head, accented with sparkly golden stars.

"It's not the real play," Victoria said. "We changed it around, to make it work with...what we were doing."

She looked nervous, glancing at Lance out of the corner of her eye. He was watching the screen intently, especially Victoria's costume, which was very low cut, right to the edge of her big brown nipples. There was a nice little smile on his face.

"...This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath, may prove a beauteous flower," Juliet said. She was dropping to her knees, unfastening the rope holding Romeo's pants together. His hardening cock was soon in her hand, growing bigger.

"Oh my God!" Lance said quietly. Victoria's heart raced even faster as she watched his eyes, riveted to the computer screen.

"...What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?" Juliet said, taking Romeo's huge, hard cock onto her tongue, and into her mouth. Romeo moaned, his body thrusting his length gently through Juliet's red lips. After some nice sucking she let it slide out, off of her tongue. "I wish but for the thing I have," she sighed.

Juliet sucked the big cock in again, working it furiously in her mouth. In a short time Romeo was close.

"Come to thy heart as that within my breast!" she said, stroking the hard shaft with vigor. Romeo came all over her heaving bosom. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

"Oh, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?" Juliet sighed.

Romeo unbuttoned the bodice of Juliet's dress, unleashing the fullness of her huge, naked breasts.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea," she said when Romeo gasped at their size, and their massive, hard nipples.

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers
12