Tucker's Summer: Carla Macintyre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,115 Followers

"OH MOM! YES. YES. YES," he barked and then latched his mouth on the side of her neck and sucked.

His cumming gave me an odd feeling since I could feel his rod expand and contract with each spurt of his seed. Once his orgasm finished his cock deflated giving me more ease in pumping into his Mother. Faster and faster I began to fuck Carla, never allowing more than seven inches to ram into her smoldering heat. The pressure from my cock banging deep into his Mom caused Johnny's now limp cock to squirt out of her ass with a wet farting sound. With her movements no longer hindered by her son's cock in her ass, Carla began to thrust up on my rod faster and faster with her hips.

"Oh yes, yes, yes... make me cum Tucker The Fucker," she hissed through clinched teeth.

"CRAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!" I screamed for joy as the walls of her pussy began to convulse around my plunging penis.

"FUUCCCKKKK MEEEEEEE," Carla bellowed as the floodgates opened and I dumped spurt after spurt of hot sticky nectar deep into her womb.

It took several minutes for the twitching in Carla's pussy to subside. I left my softening dick in her cunt and rocked gently back and forth until her euphoria diminished, lightly stroking her legs that were still resting on my shoulders. I felt sorry, briefly, for Johnny when I finally pulled out of his Mom's soaked pussy. A flood of fluid poured out of her and joined the puddle of his spunk that had pooled in his pubic hair. Helping her off of Johnny wasn't as easy as you would think, but I managed.

"Now that's what I call being royally fucked," Carla said, going to the couch on wobbly legs and plopping down.

"I told you it was big, didn't I Mom," Johnny lazily said.

"Yeah baby, you did," a visible shudder ran through her as she stared at my dangling manhood.

"I better be going. Dad will skin me if I'm not home for his barbeque," I said to no one unparticular.

"Sure you don't want to finish our game first," Johnny asked, still stretched out on the chair and ottoman.

"Another time," I told him as I went into the kitchen and got dressed.

Carla Macintyre gave me a naked hug and said we should have a sleepover soon. Johnny just gave me a thumbs up, and another shit-eating grin before I stepped outside. It was close to two o'clock by the time I got home. Just enough time for a nap I thought to myself. I crash-landed on my bed exhausted, giggling noises coming from my sister's bedroom barely registering as I drifted off.

blaster666
blaster666
4,115 Followers
12