Tucker's Summer: The BBQ and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,104 Followers

"It's not growing," came more disappointment from Maggie.

"It will when I suck on it," was Julie's confident reply.

"EWWW, that's gross Julie. You're not going to suck your own brother's dick are you?"

"Why not? It's no different than sucking anyone else's. Wanna give it a taste Mags," Julie teased her while wiggling my prick around by the base of it.

"NO! Get on with it before he wakes up. I want to see if it really is as big as you said it is," Maggie encouraged Julie.

"If you don't believe me just watch," with that Julie slid her mouth over the soft head of my cock and started sucking.

It was an unbelievable struggle to stay quiet as Julie's tongue began circling around the head of my awakening penis. Nerve endings began to twitch and blood rushed into the shaft making my cock rapidly expand. Peering through the slits of my eyes I saw Maggie's eyes widen in disbelief as my cock continued to grow. After I was a little over halfway erect Julie removed her mouth and pointed my cockhead at Maggie.

"Sure you don't want to try," Julie asked.

"I... I'm not very good at that," Maggie said, eyes glued to the growing pole in Julie's pumping hand.

"At least give me a hand, rub his balls while I blow him," Julie told her, and then clamped her mouth around my tool once more.

I could feel the shakiness in Maggie's fingers as she did what she was asked. Her fingers grazed lightly on my ball sack before she hefted them into her hands. A nervous giggle jumped from her mouth as her hand steadily rolled my balls around her palm. When my cock reached full length Julie pulled her mouth off and showed Maggie how big I'd gotten.

"OH MY GOD! That's huge," cried Maggie a little louder than she wanted to.

"Quiet dummy," Julie admonished her before asking, "Want to fuck it?"

"You can't be serious. Won't that wake him?"

"So what if it does, he won't tell anyone," Julie told her.

"Gosh, I'm not sure about this Julie. Maybe we should just go," Maggie whined.

"Tell me you wouldn't love to feel this monster up in your hot little pussy," persisted Julie.

"It...it...it's too big Julie," Maggie said, her fingers tightening on my sack.

"No it's not. It's just longer than you're used to. The trick is not to try and take it all at one time. Let me show you," Julie said, then stood up, climbed on the bed and straddled my hips.

"What are you doing Julie? Oh my god, you can't fuck him, he's your brother for Christ sake."

"I've already fucked him twice," Julie told her, then said, "I came like a fucking race horse each time too!"

I could see the fright on Maggie's face, but also the amazement as Julie lifted her nightshirt over her hips and guided my cock to her wet cunt. Just as she had done the last time, she slowly allowed her pussy to sink around my shaft until she had six inches inside her. Maggie's lips formed an O as she watched Julie work more of my cock into her heated pussy. When she had almost nine inches stuffed up her cunt Julie began to go up and down on my pole, lubricating it with her juices as she went. I don't know what got into her, but before I knew it Julie was pounding herself on my rod in a frenzy. Was it the idea of Maggie watching her fuck her own brother, or was she just extra horny I wondered. The sensation her clinching cunt was causing on my cock was starting to get to me, I wasn't sure how much longer I could pretend to be asleep. All I wanted to do was drive into Julie as fast as possible. It didn't take long before Julie's cunt clamped tightly around my shaft and she spit out a guttural moan.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMIIIINNNGGG ALREADY!"

By the time she finished shaking, ten inches of my rod was lodged inside her pulsating pussy. There was no doubt in my mind that by the end of summer her ass would be bouncing off my balls when we fucked. Julie loved to win her bets. When she lifted herself off my extremely rigid tool it plopped against my stomach with a wet slap.

"Your turn," Julie said pushing a stunned Maggie closer to the bed.

"I don't think I can," Maggie protested weakly.

"You know you want to Mags," and with that Julie shoved her hand under Maggie's shirt and stuck her finger in her pussy.

"What the fuck," groaned Maggie as Julie's finger wiggled around inside her.

"Shit girl, you're soaking wet. Now climb on and ride that big dick," Julie said, pulling her finger out and showing Maggie the slick juice clinging to it, before sticking it in her mouth and sucking it clean.

"What if he wakes up," Maggie whimpered.

"Don't worry about it. Here, let me help you," Julie reached down to the hem of the jersey and pulled it up and off Maggie's slim figure.

Maggie made up her mind, and with Julie holding my stiff prick up, she mounted me the same way Julie had. The slickness from Julie's pussy still on my head made entry into Maggie's pink slit easy. Her cunt hairs tickled my sensitive glan as she lowered herself onto my pole. By the time three inches were in her I lost control, raising my ass off the bed I poked another three inches into her wet tunnel. Before a startled Maggie could jump off, or even squeal, I started rapidly pumping up and down into her box. Maggie tried to climb off my plundering rod until Julie reached down and started rubbing her excited clit. The combination of my invading cock and Julie's fingers working her clit calmed Maggie down almost immediately. She settled into a steady rhythm of lifting and lowering herself on me as moans of pleasure began to pour out of her mouth. All pretense of being asleep vanished as I reached around to Maggie's chest and pinched her tiny hard nipples between my fingers.

"So good, so good," Maggie softly repeated, now with seven inches going in and out of her increasingly wet pussy.

"Didn't I tell you it would feel good," grinned Julie as she sped up the sweet torture she was putting Maggie's clit through.

"I've never had one this deep before," Maggie panted.

"Try lying back on Tucker, I want to lick both of you at the same time," Julie told her.

Placing my hands on Maggie's back I helped to ease her down until she was sprawled on top of me, her ass resting on me abdomen. Julie tugged off her nightshirt, crawled on the bed between Maggie's raised knees with her face over our joined loins. Julie's big tits squashed against my thighs as she lowered her mouth onto Maggie's erect bud.

"OH FUCK!!!" squealed Maggie when she felt Julie's tongue dance over her stimulated pleasure bud.

With Julie's weight on my thighs it was hard to really slam into Maggie for any length of time before I had to slow down. My breathing was ragged from the effort of thrusting up and lifting Julie at the same time, but the feel of her tongue grazing my shaft intensified the pleasure building inside me. Between me tweaking her tits and pumping her pussy full of cock, and Julie eating her clit, it wasn't long before Maggie went off like a roman candle. Her cunt started convulsing and her hips bucked violently.

"UUUNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!" she loudly moaned as a flood of juices pour around my screaming cock.

Spent from her orgasm Maggie went limp on top of me and Julie shifted most of her weight from my thighs as she got into a kneeling position. With my legs freed, I raised my knees for leverage and really started hammering my cock up Maggie's cunt. Eight inches of turgid dick plowed poor Maggie's soaked pussy looking for release. The countdown had begun and I was headed for blast-off. Maggie's limp body just rolled with the flow as her glazed eyes stared blankly at the ceiling.

"I'm gonna cum," I said through clinched teeth.

"In my mouth Tucker," Julie said, roughly yanking my cock out of Maggie's squishy pussy and shoving her mouth over the head as it erupted.

How she didn't drown from the amount of spooge that pour out of me I'll never know. Like a real trooper she managed to swallow what felt like a gallon or more of my thick man cream. Satiated and deflated I lay limply on my bed with a satisfied smile on my face, while Julie rubbed the soft head of my cock up and down Maggie's swollen slit for a few minutes. With no sign that life would return to my anaconda anytime soon, Julie got up and helped a dazed Maggie to her feet.

"What...Huh...Uh..." blabbered Maggie as she leaned unsteadily against Julie.

"Damn bro, looks like we fucked her silly," snickered Julie.

"MMMMMMM," was all I could say.

Julie chuckled softly, bent down and picked their clothes off the floor and helped Maggie out the door, softly closing it behind them. Two minutes later the creaking of the halls floorboards registered on my numb mind. A plan to find out about those noises began to take root as my eyes got too heavy to keep them open.

blaster666
blaster666
4,104 Followers
12