Tuesday's Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way on wobbly legs to the bathroom and turned on the sink, letting the water get warm. She got some soap and began to wash her hands and clean herself between her legs. It felt nice and relaxing to wash away the sticky juices from her body with the warm water.

Just a few months ago, she never would have felt comfortable stripping down to her bra and panties in front of Charles. But now, it just felt natural to do as soon as she walked in the door. She needed to be comfortable for her hypnosis, so it made perfect sense to lounge around in skimpy underwear.

In fact, this was the first time she was completely nude in front of him, and she was surprised to find that it didn't bother her at all. She wasn't exactly a prude about her body, but usually it was late at night with the lights off when she was naked in front of another person.

But this time, she was just happy that Charles was okay with it. It was so refreshing that he didn't seem to mind that she was totally naked and masturbating on his sofa. Hopefully he was okay with her doing that every week. She'd prefer to do all her masturbation on his sofa in front of him, because, DAMN that was good.

But she really needed to be contentious of his needs. Charles obviously didn't have the time in his life for her to come over every time she need to masturbate and fantasize about him. She hoped he had enjoyed it too. She knew that he was single, so watching her cum several feet from his face had to be the closest he'd been to sex in weeks.

God she hoped he had enjoyed it. She liked the thought that he was hard right now, a solid cock straining against his khakis. Mmmmm. She really hoped she had gotten him all hard and needy. Maybe then he'd hypnotize her and force her to take care of it for him.

She could image him hypnotizing her, dropping her into a deep trance like he did every week. Then he could command her to suck him off. She would slink off the sofa she was always on and crawl across the living room floor, on her hands and knees. She would crawl between his legs and unbutton his pants, fishing out his throbbing hard cock.

She could see herself, on her knees, her eyes completely empty and devoid of any conscious thought, her mouth bobbing up and down on his large throbbing cock. His precum oozing out of it, the taste of it clouding her mind further, turning her into a worthless sex slave. Slowly turning into a totally mindless sex slave...

"Mmmmmnnn" Catie's eyes flew open, staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her hand had found her pussy again, fingering herself while her mind wandered in her fantasy.

She forced herself to pull her fingers out of her pussy, which was still incredibly wet. She was going to have to attack her dildo when she got home, even with the mind shattering orgasm she just had. That poor, poor vibrator. It had no idea the kind of abuse it was about to be subjected to.

Hmmm, maybe next week she'd bring her vibrator with her. She could use that to fuck herself while Charles watched. Ohhh, yeah, that would be so hot. She'd cum even harder with that long shaft thrumming inside of her.

Catie stared at herself in the mirror as she sucked the cum off her fingers again. The taste of herself forced her to squeeze her legs together as her own pussy juices turned her on. She would have to lick all her juices off her vibrator tonight, when she was done with it. She could image it was Charles's cock, and she was sucking her own cum off his hard cock after he had fucked her into mindless submission...

No, no, no... Catie shook her head to try to clear it out. She could fantasize about Charles turning her into a mindless sex slave as soon as she got home. Right now, she had to head back out there and get hypnotized.

She grabbed her boobs again, holding them up and consciously weighing them. They definitely were bigger now. And she was going to have to go out and buy several new bras. Her old ones just weren't going to cut it any longer. And it was all thanks to her friend Charles...

Catie quickly grabbed a towel and dried herself off. She got all the warm water and remaining soap suds dried off her body. Her pussy was still visibly wet, but there really wasn't anything she could do about it for now; she'd be sure to take care of that later.

She exited the bathroom and moved back to the sofa. There was no reason to bother with clothes anymore. In fact, Catie decided she'd just strip naked every time she came over from now on. She was much more comfortable this way.

As she laid back on the sofa, she could feel the sticky juices from her pussy that had leaked onto the cushions when she had cum all over the place. She could also feel the dampness on her back from where her sweat had soaked into the furniture. She'd have to remember to put a towel down on the sofa next week before she fingered herself off in front of her friend. She really hoped Charles didn't mind.

She was still sinking into the cushions and getting comfy when Charles put away his cell phone and looked over at her.

"So, all ready?" he asked calmly, as if he didn't just watch her have one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

"Yeah. Thanks," she stammered out. "Sorry for making you wait."

Charles merely waved it off like the really nice guy that he was. She was so lucky that it was him hypnotizing her.

He once again locked his eyes on hers. Catie felt her eyes get stuck, she couldn't possibly tear her gaze away from his. Even from the other side of the room, she could feel herself being drawn deep into the pools of his dark eyes.

He kept her gaze frozen on his for several long moments. It could have continued for hours, Catie wouldn't have been able to tell. She was completely frozen in his gaze.

Finally, Charles raised one hand snapped his fingers.

"SLEEP." He commanded.

Catie felt her sight instantly go black and her mind disappear. She could barely feel her body or any thoughts. She was completely and totally blank, in every way. She was so deep, so incredibly deep in trance. That was the only thing she knew with any amount of certainty.

She thought she could hear Charles's voice. He was talking to her now, but she couldn't make out any of the words. Her conscious mind was turned off right now, and she didn't need that to listen to him. Her body was listening, and that's all that really mattered. She didn't need her mind to listen to her instructions.

Her body could obey without her. Her body was listening to his words and would obey. She was comforted by that fact. She let her mind go completely blank in the darkest slumber as her body listened. It didn't matter what her mind thought, her body would always obey her master.

12