Tuition Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me lover," I urged him. "Put your tongue right here." I reached down in front of his face and stabbed my index finger on the hood of my clit, showing him where I needed him.

Then I watched, almost as in slow motion now, as my mouth grew dry and my stomach started doing flips. His smiling face leaned in and kissed the back of my hand so softly. Then his tongue emerged from between those smiling lips and he let it slip down to where it met my fingertip and we both caressed my swollen clitoris.

David grinned as he bent his head and his nose pressed into my thin pubic curls. I shivered as his tongue caressed my clit and then watched him go higher and higher until his tongue tangled in the tight curls of my dark pubic hair.

Maybe he did love my trimmed feature!

Oh but baby, get back down where I need you most!

*****

"Oh yes," I heard her gasp loudly as she grasped my head with her other hand and tugged me closer. My tongue sliced past her finger and took over flicking her clit.

"Oh David!" Reese groaned. "Put your sweet tongue in me. I need it. I need your tongue in me!"

I obeyed once more and wiggled my tongue between her pussy lips and pressed it as deep as I could. I felt her shiver on my tongue as I curled it up inside her amazingly hot wetness. Then I felt something I'd never felt a girl do, she squeezed her muscles down hard against my probing tongue.

"Yes," she wailed, clutching fiercely at my head.

I pushed my face between her legs and rubbed my tongue up and down her womanhood and found she was already hotly wet and ready.

"You taste so wonderful," I told her when I came up for air. She really did, almost sweet and syrupy. I was not that experienced with woman in this regard, but none of those couple had ever tasted this good. And the heat, it was just amazing. She radiated a fire like I could only compare to my granddad's wood stove. Ms. Mathews was hot in so many ways.

"Come on David, use that tongue of yours." Reese squealed above me.

I could feel her thighs squeeze against my head. I shimmied my face up enough to make better contact. I felt her clitoris slip between my lips, press hard against my tongue.

She slowed to a firm undulation now.

"Yes! Oh yes! You're gonna make me cum, David!" I heard her deepened, breathy voice call to me.

I held Reese firmly by the hips and sucked greedily on her clit. I had never done that before, but it seemed right and felt right. It must have been right because I sensed her orgasm drawing to the surface.

*****

I wasn't sure how he would respond to having my pussy pressed hard to his face. But apparently he was more eager and more talented than I would have thought, as his tongue parted my wet lips and curled up over my swollen clit with moves I had never been treated to before. I enjoyed being planted on his face, like I was meant to be there, like his tongue was meant to be in me and on me. Only I couldn't tell who seemed to be enjoying it more. As I arched my back and pressed my hips harder into David's face he voraciously sucked on me still harder and his tongue flicked my clit still faster.

"Please stop," I heard the words come from my mouth. It was almost too good; it was too sudden, too intense. But I know the rest of me didn't really want him to stop. Only my mouth was connected to my brain and my brain was telling me something was still wrong about this. Yet I was so needing to feel his tongue right there, right where I knew I could feel a pleasure I knew only he could give me tonight.

"Oh my God, stop," I pleaded. But he didn't stop. He kept licking me until I felt like I had no strength left to talk. I grabbed him by the hair and tried to pull him away.

Again he proved he knew exactly how to turn my pleasure dial up to maximum. He pushed his big hands underneath my bottom and lifted my sex to his face. My legs just fell completely open for him by now.

He looked at me over my pubis and whispered to me, "What a delicious view."

I could have cum right then and been fully satisfied. But he had more in store for me as his face went between my legs. This time he licked up the juices that had already begun to ooze from my womanhood. Before I could take another full breath, his tongue parted the hot folds of my pinkness.

It felt so good. It no longer mattered that he had been a student of mine. No man or woman had ever made me feel like this. I felt like I was being worshipped. His long pointed tongue slipped deeper into my juicy cunty. I couldn't control my immediate desire for him and I spread my legs still further and grabbed his head with both my hands. My manicured nails tangled in his short, but thick brown hair and I pulled him in tighter.

"Taste me, lover." I groaned down to him. "No one has ever eaten me out like this. Oh my!" I felt a tight feeling in my throat. I knew I was just a moment away from being in the throes of an incredible orgasm. I felt his face pressed closer to my core. I began to buck up at him.

"Oh David! Yes!"

*****

I don't know where this was coming from. I had never been so aggressive in doing oral on a woman. But Ms. Mathews had taken me somewhere else tonight. I actually realized I had never done this to her in my fantasies. I had pictured her naked. I had pictured her being so wet down here, but I had always taken her with my cock not my mouth. But right now it was if I had been doing this for years and knew exactly what I was doing. I just dove in and buried my face and tongue as deeply as I could. When I couldn't seem to get any deeper I slipped my hands under her butt and grabbed her cheeks in my palms and squeezed her up into my waiting mouth.

I realized I had been performing on her orally for all this time with my eyes closed. I opened them and immediately the sight overwhelmed me. I looked up over her pubes and her flat stomach right into the most gorgeous face I had ever. She was looking back down at me.

I swallowed hard and released her for just a moment. I licked my sticky lips and whispered up to her, "What a delicious view." I meant it. Right now I was enjoying the best feast of my life and my new lover was as delicious as any meal I had ever had. She was the most beautiful and most delicious woman I had ever had by far.

"Taste me lover. No one has ever eaten me out like this." I heard her groan. It made me suddenly proud and even more excited to hear those words. I went back to her clit and flashed my tongue as fast as I possibly could.

Her body moved and her hips bumped hard into my face.

Then I heard her scream as her body tensed, "Oh David! Yes!"

*****

My body tensed. My breath left me. I was as if in suspended motion as I felt the orgasm start at my curled toes and roll up over my legs and through my entire body. As my head seemed to prickle with little pin points I felt the explosion in my cunt and let out what had to be the loudest scream of my sexual life.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

*****

I thought she had stopped breathing on me and was having a heart attack or something as her hands nearly pulled my hair out and her body froze into position almost hovering over her sheets. My tongue continued to flick across her hard pebble of a clit.

Then without warning her body let go and the loudest scream I had ever heard a woman make came from above me.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

*******

My sleep was erratic, and several times I thought I heard moaning creep into my head. I opened my eyes to discover the source of the awakening noise. I found my new lover laying on his back, asleep, but snoring. Any other night I may have thought this annoying. That night my body felt so satisfied nothing would disturb me.

I knew I must have passed out. All I could remember was screaming out in a climax that seemed to explode within my body. After that I did not remember a thing. Only now I felt so very relaxed as I lay my head on my lover's chest. I could hear his heart beating calmly as my head raised and lowered with his breathing.

I lay there until I drifted off to sleep once again...

*******

...read Part 4 next for Reese and David's morning after... and an added friend!