Turkish Delight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,740 Followers

I was rubbing as fast as I could a second time when I thought, “He can’t take much more of this.” At that moment Anne suddenly stopped sucking his cock and threw her head back. I stopped wanking. She excitedly told Tony something. He laughed then cradled her swaying tits as he passionately kissed her.

Anne shuffled back onto her seat as Turkish Tony reclined it for her. Both of them were smiling like teenagers as Anne lifted her legs in the air and pulled her knickers off then lay back on her flat seat. Her pussy glistened from between her nicely trimmed pubes.

My hand returned to my stiff cock as I watched Tony pull his trousers down to his ankles. Anne grabbed his wrist when he tried to get something out of the dashboard. She shook her head and smiled as she whispered something to him. He raised his eyebrows and moved towards her. I swear that she had told him she wanted to feel him cum inside her! My balls ached at the thought.

His cock looked even longer it swung viciously in front of him as he clambered on top oh my wife. It looked complicated but he had obviously done this before. As he positioned himself at her entrance with his hand Anne wrapped her stocking clad legs around his waist and rubbed her feet across his hairy arse and back.

“Oh God Tony!” I heard her groan through the closed window, “That’s so…so. Big!”

I stopped wanking and placed both of my hands against the wall so that I could get as a close a view as possible. “UGH! UGH!” She grunted as his hairy buttocks banged that big cock inside my wife.

“Ugh, oh…ooh…aaahhh…ugh!” Anne continued as he increased the speed of his fucking. Turkish Tony was licking and sucking her nipples so hard I thought that she was going to explode as she clung onto him for dear life. Her face was now contorted with pain as his cock knocked the wind out of her.

“Oh oh oh… Tony…faster, faster!” Anne groaned as Tony began licking her ear and whispering something to her.

“I can’t, ugh, ugh,” she panted, “no, no…YES, YES…. It is, it is…your cock is bigger…much, much bigger…oh ooh ugh, FUCK ME! FUCK ME TONY!” My wife screamed as her Turkish lover hammered his huge cock inside her sopping cunt. His face was now buried between her sweaty tits as he fucked her to the edge of orgasm.

“That’s it! THAT’S IT! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, fill me full of your fucking spunk!” Anne screamed at the top of her voice as they both tensed up orgasming at the same time. I had the strangest feeling myself and looked down to see that I had ‘spontaneously erupted’ too onto the window frame.

I looked back at my wife and her lover. They were holding each other in a tender embrace. He then looked at his watch and then disentangled himself from her. Anne lay still for a few moments then I lost count of the number of tissues she used to mop up the flood of sticky cum from her glowing pussy. She playfully pretended to wipe them on his face before she threw them out of her window as usual.

As he pulled his trousers up and moved back into the drivers seat. Tony’s flaccid cock still looked longer and fatter than mine did.

I stood trembling in the darkness as they grinned and chatted while Anne hurriedly put her clothes back on. Tony couldn’t resist the urge for one last feel of her naked tits as she fastened her bra. Then after a quick kiss the car reversed away and I scurried out into the daylight to collect even more sodden tissues.

Adam

Mag58
Mag58
2,740 Followers
12