Turn the Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn the page," Olivia whispered one more time, and Kelly obeyed without thought. It took what felt like forever to open her eyes again, but she saw the picture and knew instantly what it meant. She saw Olivia, gloriously naked and obviously aroused. She saw Milly kneeling between Olivia's opened legs, perfectly content in her worship of Olivia's pussy. She drank in the image for what seemed like forever.

At last, Olivia's hand reached past her to close the book. Only then was Kelly free to move once more. She turned to see Olivia, looking exactly as she had in the final picture. Her mouth watered, and she knelt on the floor as Olivia sat in the chair and spread her legs.

Kelly wished for a moment that she could see herself like this. But as Olivia's fingers tangled through her hair, she felt certain that someday, she would.

THE END

12