Turnabout

Story Info
Sometimes you get caught in your own trap.
2.6k words
3.87
119.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was my next door neighbor and the closest thing I had to a best friend since leaving high school. She had divorced her husband shortly before we bought the house and moved in and she had gotten her house in her divorce settlement. We met over the back fence one morning, I invited her over for coffee and we hit it off. Two weeks later we were sharing our deepest, darkest secrets. I knew about her catching her husband cheating on her and how she forgave him and took him back - twice - before finally throwing him out, and now here we were six years later talking about my cheating husband.

+++++

"Have you decided yet what you are going to do?"

I looked across the table at Debbie and wondered how to answer the question. What we were discussing was what was I going to do since finding out that my husband Gary was cheating on me. I'd found a pair of pink panties in his suitcase after his last business trip. And my curiosity aroused, I got out of bed after Gary had fallen asleep and went down to his home office. In his briefcase I found a card addressed to, "Gary, my stud forever." The card told him how much she hated not being able to make love to him full time, "Thank God you have frequent business trips" and it was signed, "Yours forever, Felicity." I also found condoms (I've had a hysterectomy) and a receipt for a pair of diamond earrings. I carefully put everything back in his briefcase where I found them and went back to bed.

I thought about her question and then I realized that there was only one answer. That answer would generate other questions, but there was only one answer. I took a sip of my coffee, set down the cup and said:

"I'm not going to let him get away with it."

"Well duh! The question is what are you going to do?"

"God Deb, I don't know. Pretending it didn't happen is out. Getting on with life and hoping it isn't going to happen again just won't work. If I try and do that he will think he got away with it and maybe think he can do it again."

"How do you know that this is the first and only time?"

"I don't know that it is. I have to hope that it is because if it is more than once I can't stay married to him. Once we might be able to get past, but if he has made a habit of it we are through."

"Well girlfriend, we are back to the question, what are you going to do?"

"Well I've already ruled out living with it and that leaves me with limited options. I can confront him and then talk about it and get him to promise me never to do it again. But could I trust him not to? Would confronting him just make him be more careful when doing it again? Or I could just go straight for a divorce. I don't know that I like either of those."

"Have you considered rubbing his nose in it?"

"What do you mean? How?"

"Tell him you know what he did and that to keep the books balanced you are going to go out and do the same thing and then you will come home and sit down with him and talk about whether or not to keep the marriage going."

"God Deb, I couldn't do that. I couldn't have sex with another man; that would be cheating!"

"Who said you had to have sex with another man? I'll fix you up with a date with a guy I know. You go to dinner and maybe go dancing and have a few drinks with him, kiss him goodnight and then come home and tell Gary your date fucked your brains out. Then you say you are even and then ask him what he wants, a marriage or a divorce. If he says marriage you tell him that he has used up his "Get out of jail free" card and that if he cheats again he is toast. If he says divorce you will at least know that he wasn't worth all the worrying you went through."

I could see it in my mind, how all the pieces would fall together and how it could work and then I asked:

"Who do you have in mind to be my date?"

"How about my cousin Dave?"

"Oh I'd like that. He's a hunk and that should really piss Gary off."

"Well?"

"Let's do it. Let's set it up for Friday night."

"When are you going to confront Gary?"

"Tomorrow night. That will give him two days to stew about it."

"That will also give him two days to work on you to convince you not to do it. If you believe him and forgive him and don't rub his nose in it you are going to be back to the "He got away with it" stage and he just might do it again."

"You're right. How do you think I should do it."

"Glad you asked. Here's what to do....."

+++++

When Gary got home from work that night I met him at the door dressed in my "Fuck me" outfit - high heels and a smile. I fully intended to fuck him into exhaustion so he would know what he would be missing.

"What's the occasion?" he asked as I went up on my toes to kiss him and my hands went to his belt.

"It is National Horny Wife Day so in keeping with the spirit of the holiday I have to fuck your brains out."

His belt undone I pulled the zipper down and his trousers dropped to pool around his ankles. I knelt in front of him, reached inside his boxers and wrapped my fingers around his stiffening cock. I let it grow in my hand for a few seconds and then I brought it out to where I could get my lips around it. My mouth circled the head and I sent my tongue around it in a swirling motion and then I took it out of my mouth and licked it like an ice cream cone. I licked it from the head down to the base and then I took one of his balls in my mouth and gave it a soft suck and then did the same for the other one. I drug my tongue up the underside to the head and then I swallowed it again and gave him five minutes of the best deep-throating I was capable of. I removed my mouth with a 'pop' and worked his boxers off of him and then I looked up at him and smiled.

"Pussy or ass lover?"

"Can't I have both?"

"You know I'm yours lover, you can have all you want of everything I have."

"Then get over on the bed baby and get ready for a long night."

+++++

"Honey, I'm home."

"In the bedroom Gary" I called back.

I heard him coming up the stairs and I steeled myself for it. He entered the bedroom, took in the sight of me in my little black dress, heels and with my makeup perfect and said:

"Wow! Looking hot babe. Where are we going?"

"Not we Gary, me. I have a date," I said and I looked at my watch. "He should be here any minute now."

"A date? You mean a date with a guy?"

"A very hunky guy."

"What the fuck is going on here Donna?"

"It is called getting even. I've decided that if you can play outside the marriage with Felicity, I can play also."

"Felicity? Who the hell is Felicity?"

"Stow it Gary. I saw her card to you, the receipt for the diamond earrings you gave her, and if you check your sock drawer you will find the pink panties of hers that you brought back from your last trip. I was nice enough to wash them and fold them for you."

His face went white and I continued, "Debbie set me up with her cousin Dave. If things go the way I hope they will I will be one very well fucked lady when I get home. That will make us even. Dave cancels out Felicity and tomorrow we will sit down and talk about where things should go. Try and save the marriage or go for the divorce. It will give you something to think about while I'm gone."

A horn sounded outside and I said, "That's probably Dave. I told him not to come to the door for me. Didn't want you creating a scene that might spoil my night out."

I picked up my purse from the dresser, turned to Gary and said, "Don't wait up" and then I headed out of the room, out of the house, and down the front walk to Dave's car.

+++++

Have any trouble?"

"No. It went like clockwork. I slipped the drug in her drink when she went to the bathroom. As soon as she started getting woozy I walked her out like she was drunk and no one said a word."

"Put her on the couch. I didn't expect you back so soon and I haven't got the cameras set up or the bedroom ready yet."

"How many guys did you get to do it?"

"Six, counting you."

"Just don't forget our deal. I get to be first in both her pussy and her ass."

"Greedy little bastard" Debbie said as she walked into the room. "Why not the first in her mouth too?"

Because until the Rhyoponol starts to wear off her mouth would be just an open hole. I want my blow jobs to have a little licking and sucking action."

"Give me five minutes and then bring her on back to the bedroom. We will strip her, lay her out and then you can get started on her while we wait for the others to get here"

Gary left the room and Dave watched until he was out of sight and then he turned to Debbie. "I don't know what you see in him Cuz. He is a slime ball in my book."

"What can I say Dave? Love is blind. He is the only guy who has ever made my toes tingle when we make love."

"I just don't understand it. He's an asshole. Just look at what he is doing here. All he had to do was leave her. Just say sorry, but I've found someone else and go. But instead he comes up with this off the wall plan to drug her, get her gang fucked on tape and then leave her."

"It is the only way he can get everything in the divorce. He sues, says he wants the house, doesn't want to pay alimony and doesn't want to give her any of his pension and 401k and tells her the whole world will see the video if she fights him on it."

Still doesn't make sense. He doesn't need the house. He is going to live with you in yours."

"He wants to sell it Dave. With his equity he thinks he can clear about two hundred thousand."

"He's still an asshole."

"Yeah Dave, but he's my asshole. Come on, let's get her into the bedroom."

Dave picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and set her down on the bed as he said, "I still don't understand how you set this up so she would go along with it."

"Simple" Gary said, "I planted a pair of pink panties in my suitcase when I came back from my last trip. Donna always takes the things out of my suitcase and does my dirty laundry so she had to find them. I knew when she found them she would go looking for other things so I made sure that there were some other things for her to find in my briefcase. Once she had all the evidence of my cheating she ran to Debbie and then Deb led her into this revenge thing. Let's get her undressed and get this show on the road."

+++++

I felt the hands working my dress up over my head and I heard Debbie exclaim: "What the hell is that?"

I opened my eyes and said, "It's called a 'wire.' What it does is transmit everything that it hears to the receiver in the police car just down the block."

I heard the front door open and said, "That should be them coming to give you a free ride to jail."

I smiled at Debbie and Gary as three detectives and two uniformed officers came into the room. Two of the detectives walked to Gary and Debbie with their handcuffs out and ready as the third detective took a little card out of his coat pocket.

"Gary Bolton, Deborah Mason, you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit rape and conspiracy to commit blackmail. Other charges may be added later." He held the card up and read from it, "You have the right to remain silent" and then he read off the rest of their rights under Miranda.

Gary looked from me to Dave and then back at me with dazed expressions. "Oh, Dave won't be going with you. He has been cooperating with the police on this. And Debbie honey? I do hope you have a lot of equity in your house. It will make it so much easier for me to collect when I sue you for alienation of affections."

As the two of them were led out of the house I said, "Don't worry Gary. I'll call work first thing in the morning, let them know where you are and that you might not be in for a while."

I watched from the door as Gary and Debbie were loaded into the back of two separate police cars and then I turned to Dave.

"You have any idea who Gary invited to my gangbang?"

"Steve, Al, Sam, Mark and Mark's brother."

"Mark's brother? I haven't done him yet. What time did you tell them to be here?"

"Gary set it up for ten, but I called them all back and told them it had been changed to eleven to give the cops time to do their thing and leave."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was ten to ten. "We have an hour before they will get here. Want to loosen me up a little for them?"

"You bet. First let me take the cameras down and put them away."

"No, leave them there. I want to tape tonight and when the divorce is final and Gary is out of jail I'll send him a copy."

"You can be an evil little bitch, can't you?"

"Sweetie, if I weren't an evil little bitch you and your friends wouldn't have been fucking me for the last three years."

"You are lucky they came to me with their plan."

"Luck had nothing to do with it sweetie. I started fucking you and your friends three years ago to get even with Gary when I found out he was fucking Debbie. The only reason I ran to Debbie with the news about the panties and what I'd found in Gary's briefcase was to piss her off. I wanted to rub her nose in the fact that Gary was fucking some other bimbo.

"I was watching her eyes when I told her and she took it way too calmly. When she came up with her revenge plan I knew that the two of them were up to something. If she hadn't suggested you I most certainly would have. Come on baby, all this plotting and counter plotting has me horny as hell. You said something about liking your blow jobs to have some licking and sucking action. Let's go do something about it."