Turnaround Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug was again thoughtful and almost teary, and for the first time I thought he might actually want to try. He pleaded, "I could do that. You'd have to help me because I guess I'm starting so far back on the track." He choked up a little at the end of his statement. "Could I even recover or are we a lost cause at this point?"

"No, we are not over the cliff yet." I paused for a moment and asked, "Would you be jealous of Steve if we made love?"

"Of course, I would. He's younger and more vital, but he is my brother and I love him too ... well, not sexually. He is maybe the one man in the world I trust more than any other. I know he wouldn't try to steal you from me. I guess ..."

I asked, "What if there were someone else?"

"You mean you having an affair of some kind?"

"Precisely." I started walking again. I knew I was pushing Doug's buttons, however, I wanted him to understand how serious I was about getting some serious love and attention.

"Have you?" He sounded worried.

"No, but I've thought about it recently. I've even fantasized about it with my bedside toy that I get more satisfaction from than you. I know I need something big that I'm not getting."

"Ouch. The risk is that you'd fall in love with that person and leave me. What if you fell for Steve?"

"Oh, you'd care if I left you? And, by the way, I've already fallen for Steve, but that was years ago. So, would you care?"

"Hell, yes."

"That's nice to hear, and I need to hear more of it." I turned Doug to me and kissed him very passionately, even grinding my mons against his leg. He was taller than me.

Doug said softly, "I get turned on thinking about you with another man ... BUT, I want you to come home to me." He sobbed slightly, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I know I haven't been very good about telling you or acting on that love. I've been too self centered or something. You're right, we do need to shake things up." More tears rolled down his face.

I held his head and kissed him over and over. I kept telling him I loved him and wanted him. "I want YOU to be the place I go to after all the other interactions with all the other people I ever have. I hope you know that. I want you most of all."

Doug said, "I guess we're opening our marriage to others by this discussion, and I pledge that I'm OK with that so long as I am the home base for you." He snuffled.

"Will you think I'm a slut if I sleep with others?" I thought briefly about what a tough negotiator I was turning out to be. He'd used the term 'open marriage' and I realized that was what I needed right then, because through that window I could find the love, validation, attention, and passion that had been deficient in my life.

Doug thought a long time and said, "God, this is hard for me. I want to be there or close by. I want to know about it ahead of time, for the most part - maybe. And, yes, I'll think you're the sexiest slut on the planet, but you're the slut that I love and want to be with forever. I hope that's all right."

I kissed Doug and said, "I want you to be a slut too ... or whatever the equivalent description is for males - a stud? I want you to find women you like and make love to them. I want you to enjoy the same sensations I am, and to bring what you learn to our bed and share that with me. After we've tried this I believe two things will happen. First, we'll change our marriage for the better because we're reaching outside to others, and that'll force us to think about each other more than we have - in new ways too; and second, we can always back up somehow."

Doug warned, "This is dangerous ground - an open marriage, I mean."

I smiled, "Not as dangerous as staying the way we've been the past ten years or more. I guarantee that with no change in our lives, we'd separate." I didn't want to give him an out or allow backsliding.

He shook his head, "I guess you're right. I didn't realize I was going to lose you if things stayed the same." He paused and added, "No, Iknow you're right. This'll take me some getting used to, but let's do it. Let's rattle every part of our life with this. I promise ..."

I kissed him again. I said, "Doug, I believe that love isnot a zero sum game. Most of the world treats it that way. If I give love to someone else - Steve, for instance - it doesn't mean that I take that love away from you. Somehow, there is just more to give, and more comes back and it multiplies again and again. I'm not trying to replace you; I'm trying to augment what we have. I'm desperate to do something like this. If you have a better idea, I'll listen. I've talked to others, and even gone to a couple of therapy sessions to be sure my head was in the right place.

Doug snuffled and said, "I just want to have a contract with you ... an agreement ... that if this starts to sour our marriage, that if whatever we embark on starts to screw things up, that we can both stop and reassess, and see if we can come back to where we are right now and see if we can find a different direction. I know it'll be uncomfortable for me at the start, but I will try. I'll try; I promise."

I cried, "Oh, Doug, I promise too. Thank you. I love you so much."

We found a bench and sat, and we talked a lot more and cried on each other's shoulders. We were going to take a big step - each of us - and we were going to put our marriage on the line - but I knew it was already on the line. Love or not, I probably wouldn't have made it through another few months with Doug.

Doug agreed that he hadn't been that happy with 'us' either, but just put his head down and forged ahead focusing on his career and work. I'd been doing the same thing. We agreed to big changes, and talked about them in detail. I knew this would impact my work, but my home life and sanity were more important.

We took the long way back to Steve's apartment, talking more and more about how things would play out, explicitly acknowledging that sometimes we were talking about sex with others, including his brother, Ally, and if they were interested Steve's fiancée and other girlfriends. I had a premonition about how the weekend would play out that warmed my insides and made me wet. I hoped I was right.

Ally had come onto my husband in a big way just before we left, even inviting sex and rubbing his crotch, so I knew there were multiple 'possibilities' on the table, or they were having a huge tease at our expense. I sensed sincerity in Ally for sure. The others looked interested too. Doug did appeal to women; he just didn't realize it. I was ready for anything, even Doug having sex with Ally while I did the laundry. I wanted things to change that much.

We got back to the apartment, and had a heart to heart talk with Steve, Fran, Sheila, and Ally. Not only were they sympathetic the displayed unusual compassion for both of us and how we were planning to change. I explained where Doug and I were in our relationship, and how important it was to us to do something major.

Fran took the initiative to question Doug and me in depth about how opening up our marriage would not only shake things up, but also how it would contribute to the end goal we sought of a more solid footing, more love, and greater connection between us. She didn't need to be convinced about the actions we planned except to be sure we understood that we were undertaking some major steps in our lives. Fran and the others were already living that way and loving it.

After talking a while, I flirted a bit with Steve and reiterated my earlier question to him, 'You'd make love with me, wouldn't you?' Almost simultaneously, Ally and Sheila got close to Doug and induced him into some sexy kisses as they rubbed against him while sitting beside him on the sofa.

Steve told me that not only would he make love with me, he wanted to make love with me because he'd had that attraction to me for years. He accepted me into his arms with a twinkle in his eye belying his joy, and a cautious eye on his brother to be sure that our new agreements were real. As we started to romance each other, I looked over to see Ally practically throwing herself at Doug; there had been some real chemistry there that flared up instantly as soon as they met. I could see the genuine connection between them that had occurred.

For some reason, if we were starting over, I wanted Doug and my first sexual encounters to be with others. The acts would be like watershed moments in our lives that would cement in our commitment to change.

Fran and Sheila, Steve's fiancée and her sister, initially split between us when we paired off to make out. Fran came and joined with Steve and me, and after a couple of minutes spent seductively undressing each other right there in the living room. Fran kissed me in a most passionate way, and then she touched my breasts and around my pussy. I shuddered in delight.

I'd never been kissed or touched by another woman the way Fran touched me and loved me, and surprisingly I was turned on more than I could imagine. I resolved to come back to those emotions and feelings later when I could think straight. I saw Doug watching me with Fran, and I got a big smile from him indicating that he thought my brief sapphic exchange had been highly arousing. Right at that moment, I wanted Steve to make love to me. I also didn't want Fran to stop stroking my clit or along my wet slit.

As Fran was kissing me and fondling my breasts, Steve went down on me. I didn't expect it, and went into orbit as my emotions soared into heaven. I'd gotten used to Doug's infrequent cunnilingus and thought that was pretty good, but Steve put him to shame. I'd never say anything, but somehow I'd have to get Doug to take lessons from his brother. Steve's lips, tongue, and fingers were everywhere they needed to be to get me off. Fran was there too, even amplifying the sensations. I remember shivering with pleasure or an orgasm over and over. In the first ten minutes, I think I had three Big O's. Doug noticed. Steve and Fran just kept going.

The pair blew my mind when they switched. I watched Fran slide down my body, sucking on my erect nipples briefly, and then replace Steve in eating my now drenched pussy. My body was pouring out sex juices so fast I worried I'd dehydrate. Fran whispered to me, "Oh, Sheri, you taste really good. I'm in heaven, and I love you." My God, I was in deep passionate love with Steve and Fran, and I guess the whole world.

Fran ate pussy better than Steve, so much better that I had two back-to-back orgasms only seconds apart. I'm sure the fact that it was another woman doing this to me played a significant role in my responses to her tongue and fingers, but still I had become an instant convert to sapphic sex.

Steve kissed everything from my belly button to the top of my head, paying particular attention to places I realized were my erogenous zones, and not just my breasts the way Doug would do. My sexual temperature soared so I was hotter than the sun, and I wanted a cock deep inside my cunt, and a pussy on my face that I could suck and lap.

A few minutes and a couple of orgasms later, I got just that. When Steve penetrated me, it was with care and love, and also with passion and lust. I moaned so loud I know Doug jerked his head to look at me. I was looking at him with lust and love too, except his attention was split since Ally had started to ride his hard cock in the cowgirl position as Sheila kissed his neck and held his hand where it could rub her large breasts. My husband looked ecstatic, yet he gave me a small wave from eight feet away. We said nothing, but our moves spoke volumes, particularly after the discussion on our walk.

Steve didn't use any of his Tantric sex techniques on me I guess, because after about twenty minutes and three more orgasms he came inside me. Twenty minutes was about fifteen minutes longer than Doug usually took, but I did notice that Sheila and Ally, who were switching off on my husband, managed to get him to last almost a quarter of an hour before he came in Ally.

I had never cum from vagina intercourse, but I did with Steve. What was this amazing difference? The climaxes weren't little ones either; they were knock my socks off events that really sent me into the stratosphere.

Steve and Fran whispered words of love to me. I felt so wanted, needed, and cared for. I kissed both of them with renewed intent, and more than once tears came to my eyes because I felt so much love from them and for them. I wanted to never stop. I'd found a new passion in life and I wanted to pursue it with every fiber in my body.

Steve remained buried in my pussy for a long time after our mutual ending orgasms. I felt a closeness to him because he didn't rush off, and because he petted me all over and kissed me in true romantic fashion. After we'd laid there in our afterglows for a few minutes, Steve whispered to me, "Go to your husband. Show him you love him. Reassure him that you haven't tossed him aside." On that note, he slowly extracted his semi-flaccid cock from my cunt. I hated the empty feeling he left, but Fran was there and kissed me to divert my attention.

I thought about how wise this younger man was. Going to Doug was exactly what I needed to do to stimulate more love and passion in our marriage. Contrary to what Steve had said, I worried some about Doug throwing me out for a younger woman. Ally and Sheila, both of whom he'd now fucked as I'd watched, were in my opinion younger, prettier, thinner, bustier, and bubblier than me. In my suggesting an open marriage the thought hadn't occurred to me until then that Doug might get the better end of the deal. I still hoped for the desired effect on our relationship.

I smiled at Ally who had been bent over his lap cleaning his stick of the residual cum and female juices. She nodded at me, gave his dick one last lap and suck, and then got up and went to join Steve and Fran. Sheila winked at me, and sat back on Doug's other side. She nodded to me to go to my husband.

I sat in Doug's lap and kissed him hard. "Hi, Baby. You happy? You having fun?" I teased a little, but left enough seriousness in my voice to let him know I really cared about what happened and what we were doing.

Doug smiled, "The happiest baby. You looked so sexy fucking Steve ... and Fran. I feel such love and passion for you, and, I have to admit, for Ally and Sheila too. After I recover I want to make love to you." A tear came to his eyes, "I'm so sorry I've been such a jerk about our marriage ... and stuff like this. We can use this weekend to blast us to another place, and then I promise you the largest change you can imagine. Help me change."

"I accept the challenge. Just so you know, I want to fuck ALL the time now. This is so stimulating ... doing it in the same room with others around, and the group sex. This is the most fun I may ever have had."

"Me too. I can't believe I fucked two women back to back, and soon I'm going to make love to you too. What a wet dream. They made me last too. I really want to take that Tantric sex class and understand what Steve can do to manage his body and then I can please you better. I want to make you so happy and so orgasmic." He paused and added, "Know too that my brain is unbelievably scrambled right now with everything that's happened tonight."

I kissed my hubby, "Thank you. I love you even more now. We'll learn how to please each other and ourselves, and we'll get through our scrambled feelings."

"I love you more than ever. This has really been a transformational night." A second later, he said, "Oh, dear."

I looked, and Sheila had her head between my hip and Doug's abs. She'd started to suck some life back into Doug's flaccid cock that she cradled in her mouth as her tongue swirled around the purplish mushroom head. I grinned at her and nodded approvingly. I saw her smile around the edge of his dick, and then she deep throated him. Doug groaned.

I made out with Doug until Sheila tapped me on my leg. She nodded at Doug's hard shaft. She'd done it. She'd restored him to his wonderful penetrating hardness. I turned and swung a leg over Doug, and Sheila guided his cock into my pussy - a pussy that I realized was dripping with the cum of his brother. I even dripped a large dollop of Steve's cum on my husband's leg just before the tip of his cock plugged the opening to my cum-filled pussy. I felt so wanton, and so sexy, and so slutty. I felt good. I rubbed my erect nipples across my husband's lips until he took hold of one to suck on.

I whispered to Doug with a grin, "Pay attention to Sheila too while we make love. You're going to have to learn how to split your time between multiple women. You can't just focus on one of us."

Doug did split his time, but I could tell he was focusing more on me. With some coaching from Sheila, Doug managed to last a half hour; he spent two-thirds of that time with his cock in my pussy, and a third again (at my insistence) fucking Sheila as we kissed her and I roamed my hands all over her body (at her insistence). Sheila's body felt so nice - tight sensuous skin, a wet pussy that smelled divine when I brought my fingers to my nose to sense her aroma, and swollen breasts larger than mine that I could have played with for days.

Sheila came twice to my surprise and delight when I went down on her. She was the first pussy I'd actually tasted, although I'd gotten some of Fran second hand from when Steve had gone down on her and then kissed me. Doug was amazed at my sudden bisexuality. Sheila ate me a little too, telling me how she was sucking Steve's cum from deep inside me. Just hearing that turned me on, but it made Doug super-hard just to think about what that statement implied.

I came with Doug deep in my cunt as I felt his cum surge into me, adding to what his brother had already blasted in there that Sheila hadn't gotten to yet. Sheila had been rubbing my clit with her hand as I fucked my husband, a move that delivered yet another orgasm to me and turned me inside out.

After we recovered a little, Fran appeared with warm washcloths and hand towels so we could clean up. Despite washing my pussy, I was so full of cum it wouldn't stop leaking from deep inside me. I felt so satisfied and so slutty to have fucked two men - brothers - within minutes of each other. I wanted to repeat the experience again and again.

We sat around nude, and Fran and Ally served us sandwiches, coffee and cookies. I almost burst out laughing at how incongruous the snack seemed after the small orgy we'd just had.

Steve and Fran, joined occasionally by the others, talked about the complex relationship they had. We got many more details about Steve's love life not only with Fran - his fiancée, Sheila, and Ally, but also with Gale, Nancy, Jane, René, Marge, Pam, and Brenda, plus the swing group that the sisters' parents had introduced them too. I surmised that there was some incest there but I didn't push the topic. The girls told me about Aidan, Chip, and Lyle too, including some candid comments about their lovemaking techniques and how pleased they could make one.

After checking with Doug, I ventured that I'd enjoy meeting Aidan and the other couples. The implication was clear to Doug; I wanted to have sex with some more men. From the grin on his face, I figured he was up for more of the same as well as some new women.

When bedtime came, we all went into the large master bedroom. There was a queen-size bed and a huge super-king-size bed in the room. We'd seen them earlier and guessed the relationship of Steve and the sisters. This time, we put all that space to good use.

Doug and Fran got into the smaller bed, and immediately she started round three with him by getting into a sixty-nine. He was so turned on by all this, he had a hard on in a couple of minutes, turned them around and started to ride Fran - his brother's fiancée. I watched with fascination right up to the point where he slipped his cock into her pussy, and I heard her urging him to go 'harder' and 'faster.'