Turnaround Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another round of questions resulted from both Lori and Ace: Could Lori have open sex with Steve in that setting? (Yes.) Is there some limit we had for them in terms of sex or other behavior at the wedding and party? (None, except limiting booze and no drugs.) Could the two of them stay together? (Yes, but no open sex between them where others could see; and none with us either.) Could Ace make love to some of the women Steve lived with? (Yes, if they consented. He'd seen pictures and knew how lovely they were). What kind of a family lifestyle would we as a family now have? (Long discussion that didn't start to address all the answers to just that one question.)

We all went to bed early. Ace and Lori went to her bedroom obviously to make love and then sleep together. They were so cute together, and the aura of love around the two of them was palpable and beautiful.

Doug and I had a plain old ordinary fuck before going to sleep. We resolved to come back to the Tantric tenets the next day.

* * * * *

Two weeks later on Friday night I had a surprise for Doug and Lori, and an interesting introduction for Ace.

When they arrived home from work and school, Michael and Ann, the couple we'd connected so well with at the Tantric Workshop, were there in our living room drinking wine with me, and I had an informal dinner all but ready to serve. My family was astounded, and greeted the new friends we hadn't seen in months like long lost lovers.

Ace came in moments later and met the couple, and we all shared a cocktail before heading to the dining room.

Just as our conversation started, Michael raced out to his car and returned with a large cubic cardboard box. A large white bow sat atop the box. He set it on the coffee table.

Michael said, "This is from Ann and me to your family, and we give it with love, fond memories, and hopes for a long and loving friendship. We hope whenever you see it or think of it that you will think of the heightened and erotic times we shared and may share in the future." He indicated that Doug and I should open the box.

Inside the box, carefully wrapped, was a beautiful statue of a sitting Buddha, perhaps the founder of the Tantric movement that in western civilization is referred to as Neo-Tantra as we'd learned in our seminar.

"It's beautiful." I held up the statue for all to see. "I want it right where we can see it every day – many times a day." I had Doug hold it while I cleared a space right in the middle of the mantle over our fireplace hearth in the living room. This was the most central location in the house, and everyone would see it many times a day.

Doug exuded his thanks to the couple for their thoughtfulness. He spoke about how we were still learning and practicing the techniques, prayer rituals, and mindfulness we were taught at the Workshop, and how this could now provide a focal point for our thinking and meditations.

Dinner was an animated and open discussion, even talking about how successful we each were in applying the techniques and philosophies we'd learned a couple of weeks earlier. As we talked, I think the couple was impressed with how much Lori learned in the class. Moreover, they were doubly impressed that Ace had learned so much from the tutoring he'd gotten from each member of our family. They accepted him as a full-fledged Neo-Tantric practitioner, although he demurred.

After dinner, we did a quick clean up, and then we migrated to our living room. I dimmed the lights, but found I could adjust one light so it just shone on the Buddha statue and seemed to scatter its light and energy throughout the room.

Ann went to Doug and the pair kissed quite passionately.

I flowed into Michael's arms also sharing a passionate embrace and kisses.

Lori and Ace stood in the doorway to the living room watching us, and I guess they were wondering what to do – whether to stay or whether to disappear.

Michael extended his hand to my daughter. "Lori, I promised that we would make love to you when we saw you next, and to tell the truth I've been looking forward to it. Please don't leave and please don't feel uncomfortable. Join us; make a threesome."

Lori came and joined Michael and me, and he kissed her quite tenderly. I could see her responding, and also putting her head into the right frame of mind for our elevated sexual magic.

I head Doug and Ann whispering, and then Ann said, "Ace, please come and be with your father and me. I would like to share myself with you and have you share yourself and your sexual energy with me. I promise a good experience for both os us – all of us."

Ace still looked uncertain until Ann turned and went to Ace. She embraced him, and then kissed him in a way that left no doubt about the arc of the rest of the evening. Knowing my son and husband, Ann was in for a rare treat.

We made love to each other. To say we paired off would be a mistake. The six of us formed two threesomes and made love to one another. At first Michael paid attention to either Lori or me, as either Doug or Ace went through the steps of foreplay and preparation with Ann.

When lingams entered yonis the other partner in each threesome moved to hold and stroke the female in an erotic way for the other. As Doug's long cock pierced Ann, Ace was beside them on the sofa holding Ann and stroking her upper body as she practiced her mindfulness. She opened her eyes finally and took ahold of Ace's swollen cock, and started to suck and lick his stick in a most erotic way. I wondered how large my son could get as he swelled with lust.

Of course, as I watched that threesome, Michael had penetrated Lori, and as the two talked about being in the Awareness State, I held Lori for him, stroking her breasts, and watching their sexual interaction. I whispered words of love and support to both of them.

We were in a heightened state of sensitivity and awareness, including on a spiritual level. We really did connect in mind, body, and spirit, on multiple dimensions. Our Kundalini energies were in a high state, and flowing in the room.

Michael moved to couple with me, and I lay on the sofa beside Ann as my husband slowly stroked into her sexy body. There was a mountain of sexual energy in the room. Michael penetrated into me, and I groaned in joy and satisfaction. Lori knelt next to me and kissed both Michael and me.

Ace was between Ann and me, and he'd been paying attention to her, but he shifted and started to spend some of his time with me. I leaned over and pulled his cock to my lips so that I could blow him as he fondled my tits as Michael fucked me.

Lori moved around to be with Doug and Ann, kissing the two of them and after a request from her, straddling Ann's head so she could eat her pussy. The angles were just right so that Doug and Lori could kiss as Ann munched on Lori's cunt.

A few orgasms passed by everyone. Doug had one but didn't ejaculate meaning that after a minute he could start right back up again. He delivered several more to Ann, some with Lori's hand frantically rubbing Ann's clit until she climaxed.

Ann pushed Doug away finally, "I need a rest. You're too good. Fuck Lori. Do Lori; I want to see the two of you together and sharing your energies."

Without a tick, Lori lay on the sofa next to Ann, and Doug slowly sank into her body. The two talked about the spiritual connection they were forming, and how important and alive the flow of energy between them was.

For all that we'd talked about, I was surprised that Doug had decided to fuck his daughter in front of relative strangers. The act was beautiful and tender, particularly when Lori started to achieve high-state orgasms that pulled the sexual and spiritual energy of the whole room to a new level.

Michael came inside me, but it was a dry orgasm, so after a couple of minutes he started up again. At that point he extracted from me and pointed to Ann. She moved in a way that he could now sexually join with his wife, although it wasn't for long.

Lori left Doug and motioned to Michael, and he again buried himself deep inside her, this time obviously with the intent of finishing a serious orgasm inside her quim.

As they started moving into each other, Ann turned to Ace and kissed him. She told him, "I want to see you join with Sheri; please fuck your mother."

Ace didn't need a second invitation. He was inside me in two seconds, and this time what we'd been teaching him about slow steady strokes as you focused on certain things, went out the window. Ace wanted to cum, and two minutes later after fucking me with the energy of a runaway locomotive, he came inside me – filling my cunt with his cum. I came too; how could I resist such energy and focus.

After a moment, Ace slowly pulled out of me. Ann was on his cock instantly sucking him back to life, and then she turned her attention to me. Ace said, "I thought I was supposed to do that."

Ann broke away a second and just muttered, "Next time," and went back to some of the best sapphic sex I'd had since I'd last seen Fran. Well, except for what Lori did for me. This girl was a natural. I came twice more before I stopped her.

The only reason I stopped her was so we could watch Lori and Doug complete their sharing of bodies with each other. I doubt they knew we were in the room by then; they peaked and then held each other for a long time. I knew that their minds had merged, and now they were reclaiming their own personalities so they could return and be with us.

The couple parted, and Doug instantly moved down and lapped up his own cum from his daughter's pussy. Lori allowed herself two more orgasms. Before her second, Ann had moved to her with a mouthful of her brother's cum that she'd sucked from my pussy. The two shared the cum, snowballing the wodge back and forth for a minute. My God, this was a hot night.

As Doug finished up, he glanced at me and I nodded at Ann. Doug returned to Ann's arms and soon they were coupled again, and fucking, as beside me Michael again sank his cock into Lori. The pace seemed slower and more measured this time. I could tell each couple was taking time to do their mental homework as we'd been taught.

Ann soared into some rare place in the Universe where peace and passion merge. She started to have orgasm after orgasm, helped along by Doug's fingers and attentive nature. She got into an orgasmic flow where she peaked and stayed there for a long time, and they couple fucked. Doug was in his sexual space too. Eventually, both Ann and Doug came together, meaning he poured a gallon of his beautiful cum into her yoni in a way that filled her to capacity.

A minute later Doug pulled away and went to clean up his fluids as we'd been taught in the seminar, but Ace was there faster than any of us could blink. He said, "I want to do this. I love Ann, and I relish the opportunity to be with her in this way."

I thought the house must have glowed because we were giving off so much unconditional love for one another. I alone felt on a high as though I had been dosed on the world's most powerful pleasure giving drug.

We had another round that was equally as challenging and as sexy. Again, everyone came multiple times, even the men. Eventually, we ran out of steam. I was surprised that it was only midnight. Michael and Ann seemed as ecstatic as I was at the evening's festivities.

As we sat back to relax and savor our afterglows, I served tea to everyone, treating the service much like a Japanese tea ceremony. I might have pulled it off except we were all naked, and the room smelled of sex – a delightful aroma I hoped would never leave my house.

As we sat, Ann said, "I am impressed and pleased at the openness your family chose to share with us. By that I mean that you and your children are lovers, as you are with us. You needn't fear that we will mention what happened tonight to anyone."

Michael spoke up, "Yes, I love you all, and please feel relaxed in the trust you extended to us. We will not violate that in any way." He smiled, "More over, we hope the four of you will come to our home in a couple of weeks to enjoy a repeat of our love ceremony for each other."

We agreed we would, and thanked them for their silence about our intimacy.

Michael dressed to drive home. Ann announced that she was only going to wear her shoes. She said, "The car will be warm and it's dark out. Besides I might want to work on my husband's cock as he drives or masturbate in the seat beside him." She gave Michael a lecherous grin. He rolled his eyes, and the couple left our home with Ann strolling down our front path naked and sexy.

Doug took Lori to our bedroom and cuddled her into him as they went to sleep. It was the first time they would sleep alone together. I wasn't concerned because I was wrapped in Ace's arms and feeling his love and horniness again. In fact, I felt his horniness so much, that I raised my leg and he penetrated me from the back and fucked me until we both had one last orgasm for the night. I fell asleep with his cock deep inside me.

The next day as I meditated in front of the Buddha statue in the living room, I mentally and spiritually elevated to a place where I felt the love from so many people. I radiated that love back to them with every pore of my body, with my mind, and with my soul.

To be continued

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories