Turnaround Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex with daughter's boyfriends then a great fraternity party.
5k words
43.4k
27
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These chapters taken together overlap the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, loving wives, and mature. Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over a couple of years. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition inSisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (seeSheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Sheri didn't want to be graded or get hurtful comments so those options are removed. Here's Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

Doug had to fly to Boston for a week of work at Fidelity Investments – classes on new investment products or something like that. He was going to spend a couple of nights with The Family in Steve's apartment, and Fran's bed, and then shift to a hotel near the seminar he had to attend.

Lori felt sorry for me, and on Monday evening came and cuddled with me in the living room. This wasn't unusual and didn't necessarily have any sexual meaning to it.

Lori looked up at me, "Mom, would you like some new cock while Dad's away?"

I thought about that and said, "If it's alright with Doug. I could call him. What did you have in mind?"

Lori chuckled, "It's all right with Dad, I already checked before he left. It cost me a blowjob to get him to agree, but you can have all the cock I can deliver this week."

"And what's that translate to in real terms?"

Lori smiled, "Matt, my boyfriend wants to come over and bring Kurt, his best friend and the other guy I fuck a lot. They're both horny and want some of my pussy. I sort of thought you might 'catch us' and then we'd somehow end up getting you to join in. How's that sound?"

"Like fun. When were you thinking about this starting?"

"As soon as I call Matt. He's expecting my call, but doesn't know anything. I was thinking you could take a walk for fifteen minutes or something, we'd get started right away, and then you come home 'unexpectedly' and there we are all naked and fucking."

I stood up and said, "Make that call. I'm horny too."

Lori picked up her cell phone and hit her speed dial; "Hi Matt. Can you and Kurt come over now? The coast is clear and I need a lot of cock in my pussy and you two guys are just the right ones to scratch my itch. Hurry."

When Lori ended the call, she said, "They'll be here in five minutes and they're horny too."

I made sure my purse and wallet didn't show I was still home, and then grabbed my keys and went out the back door in case they were there in less than five. I crossed the street and slowly walked away from the house, but kept it in view. A few minutes later, Matt's car pulled up and he and Kurt got out and went up to the house. They'd been there dozens of times before, but this time it would end differently. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs."

I saw Lori answering the door completely nude. She did have a unique way of communicating what she wanted to people. I knew Matt and Kurt understood her body language.

I checked the time on my phone and walked for five minutes up the street, turned and then headed back to the house. As I got back to the yard, I cut across the grass and peeked in the windows. Lori, Matt, and Kurt were naked in the dimly lit room. Lori sat on the sofa and alternated sucking on each man's cock. Kurt bent over fondling one of Lori's breasts as she sucked on Matt.

I waited in the dark; peering in at the threesome and feeling my panties flood with excitement. Finally, Lori pulled the three of them on to the sofa. Her boyfriend Matt knelt in front of her, and sank his cock into her ready pussy. Kurt dropped his cock into her mouth as she lay back and reached up for him.

The trio started to do their sex with each other. I could almost hear Lori moan even though the windows were closed for the air conditioning.

I pulled out my keys and tiptoed around to the back door. I took off my shoes, and let myself in without a sound. I could hear Lori moaning from the living room and Kurt praising her blowjob in crude words.

I snuck to the doorway to the living room, and leaned against the doorframe. I took a deep breath. "Ahem. Just was do you think you're doing to my daughter? And my, what a lewd act with the two of you men fucking her at the same time – one in her pussy and one in the mouth. Do you think that's acceptable behavior?"

Before I'd had two words out of my mouth, both men dove for their clothes and a mad scramble started to get dressed. Lori was laughing, but Matt and Kurt both looked panicked.

I walked in and put a hand on Matt's arm. "Don't get dressed on my account. You have such a nice cock, although it's a little shriveled now; it'd be ashamed to waste such a nice dick by having you runaway from this really awkward situation."

I turned to Kurt, "You too. Don't dress. Take off those boxers again and come here. I liked you better without clothes."

As I spoke, I grabbed ahold of Matt's cock and when he got close enough with two tentative steps, I also grabbed Kurt's cock. Neither man was looking at Lori who sported a huge grin and still lay with her pussy wide open and her vagina looking like a dark hole that needed something inserted in it.

Matt and Kurt were scared and mystified by what they thought I might do them, especially now that I held their manhoods in my hands. I slowly knelt between them just the way I'd seen Lori doing moments earlier when I looked in the window.

I sucked on Matt's cock first, working him into my mouth until I had every inch of his long masculine shaft inside my mouth and throat. I was pleased that I didn't even gag; I was getting this deep throat thing down really well. I turned and repeated the gesture on Kurt whose cock was even longer. I could feel both shafts swelling as I sucked on each one.

When I had Matt hard as a rock, I suggested, "Why don't you take this lovely cock and put it back in Lori's cunt and try to fill her up with cum." I looked up at him and his eyes were the size of saucers. I tapped him on the ass to get him moving in the right direction.

I blew Kurt another moment and then stood, "As for you, you interloper, I think you should strip my clothes off of me and show me just why my daughter might think you're special enough to want to add you into her sexual relationship with Matt."

Kurt smiled. He was getting with the agenda. It took him about ninety seconds to strip me down, assisted here and there by my more able hands.

When we were both standing there naked, I again took ahold of his cock, and this time led him to the cushioned love seat that sat at right angles to the sofa where Lori and Matt were fucking. I lay back and pointed at my pussy. I caught Kurt's eye, and said one word, "Eat!"

Kurt proved to be pretty talented with his tongue. I urged him to add some fingers to the assault on my nether region, and that made him happy, and me even happier. Kurt's fingers were large, and they stretched me to a point where I was very content as my swollen labia got massaged and my vagina ate his fingers and gushed girl juice.

I came a couple of times, a good sign that he knew what he was doing.

I heard Lori's voice as I floated down from my second 'O,' "Kurt, please come and fuck me. Matt, you go do my mother. I think she needs to be fucked by my boyfriend now."

I opened my eyes to see Kurt move away, and Matt approach me holding his long cock by the base. He stood in front of me, took aim, and then plunged into me. I moaned at the joy of another new cock deep inside me, especially since it was my daughter's favorite.

Matt leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed back with considerable passion. He said, "I'm not going to do any of the Tantric sex with you. This is just a straight old, ordinary fuck."

I gasped out, "Good. Fine. Now, fuck me."

He taunted, "You're quite a slut aren't you? I wondered where Lori got some of her ideas to spice up our sex life – like adding Kurt and a couple of others to our midst. I like fucking sluts. Are you going to want to fuck me all the time now? Should we just meet over here at your house from now on, and plan on fucking you when we're here?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, I'm a slut and you can have me anytime. Bring all your friends. I love to fuck."

Matt pounded into me especially hard for a couple of strokes, and I came again. He ventured, "You really haven't fucked Kurt yet, do you want him to fuck you."

I panted out, "Yes. I want to fuck both of you. I want both your cum."

"Kurt. Come and fuck this slut while I go back and fuck that one."

The men changed places again, and this time it was Kurt who plunged his engorged cock into me. He slapped my pussy with his cock and then his hand; I had a little peak.

"I heard you say to Matt that you'd like to fuck even more of our friends, is that right?"

"Yes. I'm a slut. I love to fuck, particularly new, young cock like yours."

"Well, Mrs. Wallace, we probably have a treat for you. Let's see what we can assemble for tomorrow night. I think I know of a party we can go to."

"If you're going to fuck me, I'd rather you call me Sheri instead of Mrs. Wallace."

"Sheri sounds like a slut's name."

"It is. I'm a slut and I freely admit it.

Kurt teased, "And where do sluts like you like their cum?"

I gasped out, "In my cunt. On my face. On my tits. On my ass or even in my ass. Anywhere you want to leave it."

Kurt and Matt nodded to each other. Kurt said, "Well, ... Sheri ... today you're going to get two loads on your face and in your mouth." His tone implied he wasn't asking permission.

I had another orgasm and the next I knew Kurt knelt beside me on the love seat stroking his cock as it aimed at my face. I looked up at him just at the second he exploded. His ejaculate surged from his cock and the first shot blasted across my face and into my hair. The second shot, I opened my mouth and caught most of it. The next few shots splattered mostly near or in my mouth. I captured the goo, but didn't swallow.

Kurt sighed in satisfaction at his release and backed up slightly. Matt took his place near me, and seconds later I got another few blasts of cum – three on my face and the rest in my mouth joining the other cum I still held there.

When Matt was done, I shifted forward and went to Lori. I pointed at my mouth and she knew instantly what we were going to do. She opened her mouth, and like a momma bird, I dribbled all the cum I held into her cavity from about six inches away so the men were sure to see the transfer of their juices. When I was through, I leaned in and kissed her as I rubbed her nipples with my hand.

I lay beside Lori and she rose over me, repeating the act of dribbling the two loads of cum back into my mouth. We snowballed the cum back and forth between us several more times before we split it and swallowed, showing Kurt and Matt our empty mouths.

At that point Lori and I lay back next to each other. I cradled her in my arms, diddling one of her nipples where my hand happened to fall.

Kurt said, "Wow."

Matt said, "Double wow."

Lori said, "That was fun. You happy, Mom?"

I spoke up, "The happiest, except I hope we can go another round."

And we did.

* * * * *

I called Doug early the next morning and caught him just before he left his hotel room for breakfast. I told him about how we seduced Kurt and Matt, and he got a laugh out the way we'd started. He did know that I was going to have sex with them, and moreover he expected that I'd probably find a few more eager young men to fuck before the week was out.

Doug was right. When I got home from work about six o'clock, Lori was there with a lascivious grin. She asked, "You want some more cock – both old and new?"

I grinned, "What do you have in mind?"

Matt and Kurt are taking me to a mid-week fraternity party over next to the campus at the Delt House. You're invited to go with us. Getting laid is a sure thing, although I think I'll stick with Matt and Kurt – well, mostly ... I think."

"I'd love to go. What should I wear?"

Lori laughed, "As little as possible. I'm wearing cutoffs, no undies, and a t-shirt, no bra. The idea is that you shed all that stuff as fast as possible when the opportunity arises."

I thought, "I don't have any cutoffs."

"I'll lend you some of mine." She led the way to her room.

I laughed. "Darling, you are twenty and I'm forty three plus, and I've pushed two kids passed my hips."

Lori grinned, "Try 'em. Let's see."

A few minutes later we were naked in her bedroom. After a sapphic kiss of considerable passion, she presented me with what looked like a denim rag with a zipper attached. I took the fabric, found the leg holes, and wiggled my body into it. It was so stretched out that it zipped and fastened easily. I looked in Lori's full-length mirror to see my ass.

Lori said, "You ass is perfect: appealing and fuckable. The cutoffs look great on you.

"I'm amazed they fit, and you're right, this is the best my ass has looked in a long time."

"Mom, you're always working out. You have a great body. Don't run yourself down. Every guy at the party is going to want a piece of you." She passed me a t-shirt from an Avicii rave she'd gone to a year or so earlier, and I pulled that over my top. It was a little small and accentuated my breasts so I could see the nipples, and they weren't even cold.

I asked, "What should I expect? I haven't been to frat party in almost a quarter of a century."

Lori laughed, "Lots of horny guys all trying to score, copious amounts of beer, some Jack Daniels here and there, probably some weed, other scantily clad co-eds mostly hoping to get fucked, places to slip away to where you can fuck, and loud music – that about sums it up."

"I see things haven't changed since I was last there over two decades ago."

Lori said, "And I doubt they'll change by the time I'm your age."

We ate dinner, cleaned up, I talked to Doug on the phone and told him our plans as well as how I was dressed, and promised him I'd have lots of sexy stories to tell him when he got home. I asked if had any opportunities for some nookie.

Doug told me about connecting with six of Steve's Family when he stayed over. They'd apparently fucked his brains out, so much so that he'd fallen asleep a couple of times the next day in the seminar he was attending. That night he'd moved to a hotel as he'd planned. He said unfortunately he was stuck in his room with online porn and his hand.

We arrived at the fraternity party about nine o'clock, and the place was already rocking. While I might have been the oldest person there, I had less clothing on than many of the other girls. I was a hit too. I think guys liked the idea of hitting on a sexily dressed cougar. I even got a nametag that said 'Sheri, Cougar' on it.

I hadn't even finished my first beer when a tall confident looking youth somewhat like Matt asked me to dance. We got into a fast dance, and it was impossible to talk, but suddenly that ended and a slow song came on. To Sean's delight, I plastered my body against his, and we started to sway to the music.

Sean whispered in my ear, "Do you want to go upstairs with me?"

I just nodded, and we walked off the dance floor, right past Matt and Lori, and soon I was in Sean's room and a sock was on the door handle.

Sean took me in his arms and we started to make out. He tasted of beer and mints, but he kissed nice, and a few minutes later he proved to me that he could fuck like a stallion. He didn't last long, and I found myself wanting.

Sean made to get dressed but I suggested that he could count on seconds but he needed to bring in a friend. He smiled and asked, "What if it were friends?" putting the emphasis on the plural.

I smiled, "That'd be even better."

He slipped on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and said, "Stay here; I'll be right back."

Two minutes later he was back with a nerdy looking guy in tow. "Sheri, this is Dean. He's a geek, 19, and a virgin. Is that OK?"

I just smiled as I sashayed my nude body over to Dean. He looked nervous, but when I kissed him he sort of relaxed a little.

I told him, "The only virgin I've ever know was me. Are you alright losing it to an older woman?"

Dean nodded, "Yes, please. Thank you, Ma'am."

I chuckled, "I'm not a ma'am. Tonight I'm a slut, and my name is Sheri, so take your clothes off and let's fuck."

Dean bumbled around a little, but I got him nice and hard, and taught him how to please a woman: eating pussy, woman orgasms come first, and then cock goes in cunt, and we fuck nice and slow and tender so no gets hurt. If things are going well, we speed up a little, and then you can cum. If you're going bareback you have to ask whether it's all right to cum inside her. I loved being an educator.

Dean learned fast, ate pussy like a beginner, and finished on the early side, but that was all right too, because Sean had lined up three more guys for me to fuck. After that, I kept fucking a steady line of men – young men actually, and I sure was getting my horns trimmed.

One guy brought his girlfriend into the room so he could fuck me. She sat on my face while he fucked me, and then she ate me out afterwards, capturing all the cum I'd accumulated from her boyfriend and the other guys. Dean came back, and she had him fuck her too. Another couple came in too, and soon we had a full-fledged orgy going, with a lot of fucking, sucking, and sapphic interplay. Three girls, no waiting.

I think I'd fucked about sixteen hunky fraternity men by the time Lori, Matt, and Kurt came into the room. They hadn't had to guess where I was because the word had gone out about a real slut in Sean's room who was taking on all comers. Lori laughed, but then Kurt stripped down and we started to go at it too, and then Matt dropped his cock into my mouth, and then Sean was fucking Lori, and the orgy took off again.

We got home about two in the morning. I knew I'd regret it because I had to go to work the next day – actually that day. I'd drunk a lot, and fucked and fucked and fucked. It was so satisfying.

On the way home, I asked Lori if anybody knew my relationship to her. She said, "No. A couple of people asked, and I just said you came in the door the same time that we did." She explained, "It's not that I want to disown you, it's just that I don't want to have to carry the same reputation around campus for the next three years until I graduate. This way too, you can always make a return appearance and no one will be the wiser as to how you got there."

I gave her a kiss on the nose as I headed off to bed, "You're right. That's good thinking. Now, I'm going to sleep and dream of all those beautiful cocks that I had in me tonight. "

I did dream about all the fucking, and I actually felt a little guilty that I'd overdone it.

When I woke up in the morning I was soggy and sore. I dressed, but I had to wear a maxi-pad in my undies to catch the cum that was still oozing out of me despite the great efforts of a couple of co-eds to suck me dry. The soreness lasted all day, but it reminded me of how satisfying the night had been.

12