Turnaround Marriage Ch. 07

Story Info
Seducing Laura's husband. Another frat party. End for now.
6.2k words
4.65
39.4k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These chapters taken together overlap the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, loving wives, and mature. Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over a couple of years. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition inSisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (seeSheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Sheri didn't want to be graded or get hurtful comments so those options are removed. Here's the last chapter of Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

I felt one of David's hands immediately move under my short skirt. A finger probed my wet slit hitting just the right place to milk a long moan from deep within me. I said, "Laura wasn't wearing any underwear either."

David and I looked over at Doug and Laura. They were on our love seat. She was nude from the waist up too, and her skirt was now tucked into the waistband so she appeared virtually nude. Doug was just started to go down on her, his tongue wagging merrily as he teased her in his descent. When his tongue made contact along her slit, Laura's mewling sounds filled the room. I even got a whiff of her feminine aroma and resolved to get some direct contact later.

I whispered, "She's really turned on."

David panted slightly as I rubbed his crotch and pulled at his belt, "So am I."

"Take off your clothes. I want to make love with you."

We both shed everything we had on, and then came together again in a full-body kiss. I pulled David to the sofa, pushed him down, and then dropped in front of him and started my best imitation of a world-class blowjob.

David kept saying, "Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. Oh, God, that feels so good."

I didn't let him cum. I wanted him up on the edge and he was soon there. I stood up and said, "Some time in the very near future I want you to eat me, but right now I want this beautiful cock deep inside me - as deep as you can make it go." I fondled his shaft, slowly masturbating him.

As I pushed him back, I straddled David on the sofa, taking ahold of his cock and directing it to my swollen labia. I rubbed it around a little, and then let it 'catch' at the opening to my vagina. That was when I sank down on him until our groins ground together.

"Oooooooh Goooooooood." David moaned as he held onto my hips. I pulled one hand up to my breasts. I like to be pinched and pawed. He got the message.

"You can pinch harder," I groaned. "You feel so fucking good in me. God, you have a very satisfying large cock. I bet Laura really loves this fucking her."

We moved together a little, sawing into each other.

"Look at your wife and my husband," I teased.

Laura lay back on the love seat with half of her ass and all of her pussy hanging into space. Doug had propped her body up on extra cushions so her cunt came to just the right level, and that level was where his cock was pistoning in and out of Laura's tightness. Her large breasts oscillated almost in circles as they fucked. Laura's nipples were standing at attention indicating how turned on she was fucking Doug and watching David and me.

David watched the pair, and I could feel him harden even further inside me.

I suddenly stopped us from moving. Grinding a little, but not much.

"Why'd you stop?" David asked.

"Because you were about ten seconds from cumming, and I want to make this last for you and for me." I pulled off of David, and immediately pulled his slick shaft into my mouth again, licking and sucking his cock and my juices off of it, but in a way I'd learned didn't bring a man to fruition.

I lay back on the sofa, "Eat me. Now's the time." I pulled his head in the direction of my pussy. I also said, "I want you to watch you wife, and see how beautiful she is as she and my husband make love. That's what we look like. That what the two of you look like. Isn't that marvelous? Have you ever seen something so beautiful, so sexy, so erotic, and so arousing? That's your wife and my husband, and they're fucking - they're making love right next to us, and it's wonderful and good."

After watching Doug and Laura for a full minute, David went down on me. He was inexperienced and I could tell he didn't really understand what he was doing. He had the general concept of licking a pussy, but no technique. I'd have to work with him sometime soon.

I gasped, "Put some fingers in my cunt and move them around while you lick."

David did as I proposed, carefully putting two adjacent fingers into me and then starting to move them back and forth as his tongue wagged near my slit and clit. We were moving in the right direction.

After a minute or two, I pointed with one finger, "This is my clit. When I tell you, suck like crazy on that area, particularly that little nubbin right at the top of that 'V.' In the meantime, just go by there every few seconds. You can touch it with your fingers too."

Now we were getting somewhere.

David was getting better as he got into my pussy more. I could feel myself rising up my orgasm ladder.

When he got me near the top, I gasped in a loud voice, "Suck my clit NOW."

David latched on with his lips, some suction, and then his tongue went wild on my clit. That did it; I came in buckets. My girl juice squirted out and covered David, and I groaned so loud, I felt sure the State Police might come by the house. It was a really good orgasm.

I pulled David up onto my body, and kissed him wildly and wantonly. I even lapped at the drips of my juices on his face and in his short hair. "I'm sorry. I covered you, but you brought me to such a great orgasm. That was amazing. You're very talented; I don't cum like that very often."

David puffed up a little with pride at his accomplishment.

Next to us, Laura was riding Doug reverse cowgirl. When David rolled off me, she held out her arms to him. "Come kiss me. I want to taste Sheri on you."

David moved and kissed his wife, even as Doug's cock moved back and forth inside her. Laura lapped at my juices on his face; "Doesn't she taste good? I could lick her juices all day long. I got a taste Saturday, but an all-day pussy lick would be fabulous. Some day soon, I hope. You can watch and jerk off."

David muttered, "Not enough detail about Saturday. Say more."

Laura pointed down at her cock-filled pussy, "Do you like seeing me with another man's cock in my little hairy pussy? Isn't this sexy as anything? I loved watching you fuck Sheri, and I think she wants some more of you though. I think she likes your cock as much as I do." She gestured in my direction. "You haven't cum, and I know she'd love to feel how powerful you can jet your cum into her cunt. Go fuck her some more."

I was now lying back with my legs up and spread. My pink pussy was on display for all to see. I even spread my pussy lips with my hands trying to be even more inviting. David turned, took two steps, and sank his cock into me. He was getting good at this swapping thing.

I was able to hold David off for twenty minutes by changing positions, a frequent blowjob or handjob where I knew I wasn't touching the right places on his cock and he'd cool down. Of course, the frequent doses of dirty talk distracted him too.

David was getting desperate. He was panting, telling me often of his desire and then his need to cum inside me. He started to promise me that he'd do anything if I'd only let him cum.

Finally, as I layback and we were fast-fucking in the missionary position, David blasted about two gallons of hot, white, sticky fluid into my welcoming cunt. He was aghast that he'd delivered such powerful thrusts as his orgasm started, and even more thunderstruck that he'd poured out such a huge volume of man juice.

I praised his efforts as I kept kissing him. I'd cum too, but obviously not as hard as he had. I had a pleasant glow about me.

After a minute, I felt David move in an unnatural way. I turned my head and Laura was there. She said to her husband, "Time to move off of her, Honey. The clean up squad is here."

On that note, David rolled to my side on the sofa, his cock still retaining a lot of the erection I'd managed to sustain for almost an hour. Laura went down on me trying to suction up every molecule of her husband's protein shake that he'd left in me. I gestured to David and as he watched his wife, I had him stand next to me and drop his cock in my mouth so I could suck him clean and try to restore him to full hardness for round two.

Several feet away, I could see Doug watching us with a sexy smile on his face. He was stroking his cock slowly, apparently waiting to get back inside Laura.

As Laura bent over me, she looked back at Doug. "Don't just stand there watching. Come and fuck me from behind. I want a load of your stuff too, except I want David to lick me clean instead of Sheri or Doug."

Laura looked up at her husband with a humorous smile, despite the fact that her tongue was again buried in my drippy quim. I wasn't sure if she were serious or not. David initially looked shocked at the suggestion that he lick her cunt after Doug - or anyone - had cum inside her.

Doug came up behind Laura and reentered her pussy. Laura groaned in deep satisfaction at feeling him inside her after his short absence. I winked at my husband, and got a warm smile in return.

After a few minutes Laura said to me, "I got it all. Move and let David sit there."

I squirmed out of the way, and Laura directed David to lie in front of her. As Doug varied his pace, angle, and other ways he was pleasing her, Laura inhaled David's cock and started to give a very credible blowjob to him. I could see his cock nicely firming up under her touch.

After about ten minutes of being spit roasted, Laura looked back at Doug. She said, "I know you can go all night, but please just cum in me. I'm on the edge and I'll cum with you. I want this."

Doug didn't say anything, but he did start to adopt the motions that his brother Steve had taught him when he gave The Big Steve Experience to some woman. Doug bent over Laura more, fondling and pinching both breasts, and then his hands roamed to other erogenous zones. I could see him kissing and licking her ears and neck and shoulder. I heard a loud swat as he gave her ass an erotic slap. Laura had pulled away from David slightly so she could enjoy her impending climax; David was studying his wife and her lover who were only inches in front of him.

Doug sped up his frequency, and one hand dropped to Laura's pussy and clit. I knew he had started to pinch her clit. The other hand returned to her tits and pinched hard, although Laura didn't utter a sound other than to gasp.

At the last second, as Doug pounded into Laura's cunt, he moved a hand to her throat, lightly holding her neck, yet posing enough of a worry to get her attention. His other moved to her ass, and as he jerked in his first jet of cum into her body, he jammed his thumb into her ass until he couldn't fit another millimeter into her. Laura shrieked, "OH, MY GOD. I'M CUMMING."

I watched three or four more spasms of his body as he came in Laura, and then they both fell forward, Laura ending with her head slumped back on her husband's chest, and Doug partly on top of her. Her eyes were closed.

Laura had passed out.

Doug shot me a glance with a wondrous smile. It was the first time he'd been able to deliver La Petite Mort to anyone, and I knew he'd tried since Steve tutored him but finally he'd had success.

David said in a worried tone, "What'd you do to my wife?" Laura! Laura!"

Doug reassured as he finished cumming in her cunt and then finally extracted himself and knelt behind Laura with his cock dripping their juices. "David, she's fine. I just gave her sensory overload. She'll be awake in seconds. Just hold her in a loving way."

David cradled and stroked Laura's body without moving. From my vantage point on the floor I could see Laura's eyes flutter and she looked at me. I got a warm smile.

She pushed herself up so she was sitting on the sofa, and pulled David to her. They kissed very tenderly. She said, "David, I love you so much. Thank you for doing this - for being here with me. I know it's probably hard for you, but I do love you with all my heart."

Laura turned to Doug, and I saw tears form in her eyes, and then they were running down her cheeks. She choked up, reached for his hand, and then kissed it. She said, "Oh, God, Doug. I love you too. That experience you just gave me was the most intense, the most beautiful, and the most loving thing that's ever happened to me in this lifetime."

She launched herself off of the sofa into Doug's arms and they fell back on the carpet together. Laura showered kisses on Doug, and kept saying 'Thank you.' I'd had the same experience with Steve the first time he'd put me under. My daughter Lori had too. Doug had now raised the bar in our neighborhood.

Doug calmed Laura down, until she curled up in a small ball in his lap and he had her wrapped in his arms for maximum body contact.

David's mouth was agape. I went to him, and got him to hold me on his lap. He said, "I am so far away from being able to do that ... what Doug did to her ... for her ... I ... I'm so glad for her that she felt that ... had that experience ... that powerful orgasm. Wow. But, I could never ..."

I kissed him. "That's just the attitude I was hoping you'd have."

David pecked at my lips. "Has he done that to you? Have I lost Laura to him? Will I now be inferior for all time?"

"No, you won't be inferior. Doug's brother has done that to me. That's what I referred to as The Big Steve Experience, except here it's going to be The Big Doug Experience from now on."

"And you passed out."

"Yes. It's really called La Petite Mort. It might be the most powerful orgasm a woman can feel, and it puts her in sensory overload so her mind just shuts down for a minute or so while the sexual circuit breakers reset. Steve also did it to my daughter and she loved it."

"Laura said all those romantic things to Doug."

"She meant every one of them too," I told him. "I said the same thing to Doug's brother. Now you know what it means to see and feel someone you love deeply love more than one person. She won't give you up or forget you or think any the less of you, but as of right now Doug just gave her the best sensations and spiritual connection with the universe that she's ever felt." I added, "You could learn to do that too."

David and I just watched Doug and Laura cuddling together and kissing. After a while they stopped and Laura spread her legs out in front of her. She caught David's eye and said in a teasing tone, "I'm drippy and very satisfied right now, but someone has got to clean me up. Are you up to the task?"

David balked, "It's another man's cum. I never even tasted my own."

"So? Is that your final answer?" Laura giggled at her taunt.

"No, just give me a moment." David sat forward and studied his wife cunt. A dollop of white fluid had just started to show at the entrance to her vagina, slowly seeking the outside world. Soon enough, it would run down her slit to her ass and eventually drip on the carpet.

I whispered to David, "I've done it hundreds of times, and sometimes it tastes really good. You also get to lick your wife's pussy and bring her to more orgasms; I bet she'd like that. It's one of the ultimate expressions of love a man can do for a woman."

David looked at Doug, "Have you ever done it?" He sounded most skeptical that anyone would do such a thing.

"Yes, all the time. I'll even do Sheri while you're doing Laura. I know she has your cum dripping down her leg."

"You ate and swallowed other men's cum."

Doug laughed, "Yes, and Sheri's right. It just sounds bad. It's actually arousing and stimulating and gives you a sense of accomplishing something really kinky and nasty, and loving, all at the same time."

David knelt on the floor and knee-walked to between his wife's legs. She was still in Doug's lap and as he approached she widened her legs a little over Doug's knees. Without allowing her to move from that position, David jammed his mouth down to her pussy and I could hear the slobbering sounds as he started to salivate and suck the fluids from inside her. He was doing it.

After a minute or two, Doug slid out from under Laura, and she and David repositioned so he could keep doing her.

Doug came to me, and I lay back in the love seat. Shortly, I had my first oral orgasm of the night, and not too long after that another. Doug really knew my buttons, and he was sucking David's cum from deep inside me thanks to his talented use of fingers to pull the liquid to the surface of my slit. Only a few feet away I became happily aware that Laura was having an orgasm too.

When our husbands had vacuumed Laura and me clean of our lover's cum, we sat back and rested. Doug went and got us some juice, and we sipped and talked about what had happened that night, and the previous week.

I have to hand it to David. He'd had a huge amount of emotional stress hurled at him in a very short period of time, yet he'd responded very well. We all congratulated him, and I think our comments had a positive effect on him.

After a while I winked at Laura, and the two of us stood and kissed, and then we ended up in a sixty-nine in front of the two men as they stroked their cocks. Besides pleasing each other, we also started a second round of making love. David was better and more relaxed, obviously caring that I got off multiple times. Doug resisted putting Laura under again, and they had a sweet and long fuck session.

After that, we got David and Laura to stay in the guest room and we went to sleep.

Saturday morning, we had another little swap when the women switched bedrooms first thing in the morning. I think that third round cemented our deep friendship with Laura and David. We see them often, and since then they've even come to our monthly swing group a couple of times as special guests.

* * * * *

Over time, I revealed to David and Laura just what a slut I could be. I told them about my recent gangbang at the fraternity house, and besides providing a lot of arousing stimulation with my graphic description, it also got Laura to thinking about how nice something like that might be.

I pushed David about how he'd feel if Laura were to take on twenty men at one time. Of course, he felt ambivalent about it, but decided that he'd love for her to have that pleasure if such a situation could be arranged.

A few weeks later, I talked to Lori, Matt, and Kurt about another gangbang only with two women this time. They loved the idea.

First, it led to a session at our house with not only the four of us, but also the three of them. David was blown away at getting to fuck not only me, but also our daughter Lori. Laura found great pleasure in fucking Matt and Kurt, and loved it when Doug, David, Kurt, and Matt lined up and took turns screwing her for a minute or two each in a nonstop round robin on the living room sofa. I lost count of her orgasms.

12