Turned Out by Best Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted and squirmed while I moaned and slurped. He grabbed the back of my head and forced it even deeper before letting me go but I contented to suck that deep even without air.

"AHHHH Shit Shit Shit," he seemed almost ready to tap out and good because I was about to suffocate myself on his cock. "FAGGOT!" he called out trying to get me to stop first. It was more of a turn on than degrading. He wasn't going to give up but neither was I.

I had his cock in my mouth but this was a fight for male dominance. Yeah I was the bitch and he would always give me my pleasure by pounding my ass deep but he also loved my ass, if I was too much to handled I would be in control. We continued to look into each others eyes but the amount of effort and lack of oxygen to my brain caused me to slowly black out as I was reaching up to tickle his balls.

"Too much cock cocksucker," I heard him say as I blacked out, I could have eased off his cock but that would have been a concession and he was so close to giving up. If only I had been able to reach his balls.

I felt like I was about to vomit and this time I did. I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I passed out from it.

When I came-to I felt Tyler in my ass but this time I was on my back with my limp legs on ether side of his beefy body. "You came twice faggot looks like you owe me."

I couldn't argue with that, I gambled and I lost. He didn't fuck me like before and I could tell he wasn't putting effort into making it feel good for me.

He left out the long deep strokes that rubbed my prostate. His jabs were shallow or deep based on where he needed the pressure on his cock. His thrust were very quick and some of them hurt quite a bit. By contrast he wasn't looking at me, his head was straight up and his eyes were closed. He was totally silent save for a few grunts here and there.

I was a flesh-light now he was just trying to cum. The first time he fucked me was to make me like it so I would give in and be a faggot. Now he was fucking me the way you fuck a faggot.

My own cock was limp and shrunken from having cum (actually 3 times) and recovering from passing out; also, air deprivation is bad for cock size. My mind was turn on by the domination but my body had fully been used up. I loved it but I could feel my sore sloppy asshole opening around his dick, jabs of pain and pleasure.

I reached down for my cock to try and get some blood into it so I wouldn't look so small.

"Ahhh," he must have started to cum. I had no idea how long he had been fucking me. My guts were numb, I had a hard time feeling his cock jerk and twitch but I knew he was filling me up a second time. When he was done he pulled out and stood above me and just waited.

I knew what he wanted so I got on my knees and started sucking my ass off of his cock. That is when your spotlight hit me in the face.

*****

"That is where you showed up officer and as you can see my story holds up I told you the truth," Nick points at the cum on the ground in the spot where his best friend had turned him out minutes ago.

Tyler was in the back of the police car.

"Okay come with me," the cop put handcuffs on Nick and switched him out with Tyler.

The cop let Tyler lean on the outside of the car. "Okay power top why don't you tell me your side of the story?"

Part 2 NEXT TIME...

12