Turned Out by Big Scott Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain was exploding and I was crying out so loud it felt like a scream. It reminded me of the first time Scott ever fucked me. I felt him shudder but keep pumping, as a roar surged through his chest.

He rutted now, getting his nut without any concern for me. He was so big and so hard it hurt in that way only men who have given up their ass to superior alpha males can truly understand. It hurt physically, and it hurt emotionally to be fucked that hard and that deep by a stronger male.

I felt the warmth of his cum as he bred me. Right there in front of a room full of people.

I felt him pull out but I remained on the couch, my ass up, still moaning softly, a line of cum dripping from Scott's big cock to my throughly fucked asshole. Excuse me, ass-crease.

My own seed was all over the back of my calves and I could now start to hear the people talking, stunned at what they had just seen. I rolled a little bit to the side and kept my face hidden as glasses clinked.

My butt felt wide open and dripped as a new pair of hands pulled me off of the couch and helped me to a bedroom. The guys from earlier were going to get their turn.

"Hey!" Scott yelled. "Wear a condom! I don't know where you fuckers have been!"

Peals of laughter rippled through the apartment as zippers began to fall...

————————————————————————————

Copyright Keith Hernandez

12