Turned Tables!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

Jeff wanted nothing more than to shove the entire length of his dick up this old bitch's cunt. Hear her scream as she took it like shelly did. But this wasn't shelly. And he knew better than to try that on this old woman. She controlled this party! He was just along for the ride. And damn if she wasn't giving him one hell of a ride at that!

"Yes! I love to have an old white woman enjoying my hard black dick. Their husbands neglect them. They still need loving and when I fuck them they really show me they appreciate it."

"Now give me a little more Jeffie! Did you like it when you shoved it deep in Shelly's tight asshole? Did you like the way she cried and begged for more? A little harder Jeffie! Don't worry! I'm almost ready for you. How did it feel when she screamed and you felt her Cumming while the piss ran down her legs? Oh Jeffie! You're getting fatter! Now Jeffie! Now I'm ready! Fuck me! Fuck me you young black stud! Oh yea! That's it! Harder! Make me feel it! Oh fuck! You do have a long big dick!"

Jeff smiled as he began to give the old broad long deep strokes with his dick! This was what he loved! Hearing some old white woman moaning at the end of his deep stroke. He looked down into Nadine's eyes and found her staring right up at him. He smiled at her.

"Oh yes Jeffie! That's it! Fuck me good! You like this old pussy don't you? You like it so much, you're gonna come back and give it to me a lot. You're tongue felt so good in my ass! Did you like he way my finger felt when I pushed it up your tight asshole? Next time I will do it while I'm deep-throating this long monster. Oh Jeffie! I'm there! I'm Cumming! Oh you dear, dear boy!"

Jeff couldn't believe how incredible her pussy felt. He had fucked many an older white woman. But none of them ever gave him the pleasure this one did. He wanted more. He knew that just like she had said, he would be coming back for more.

Jeff threw his head back and felt the explosion in his balls. Nadine gripped his hard as she felt his hot cum flood her already drenched pussy. She loved the feeling of fullness his dick gave her. And she knew that she would have him again and again.

As Jeff looked down into Nadine's face there was no mistaking the look of contentment she wore. Jeff smiled to himself. Another white woman to notch his dick on! Then she gave him a big hug. Jeff rolled off of her and lay on his back catching his breath. Damn! She had completely drained his dick!

"Oh Jeffie! Now that was a fuck worth getting! No wonder Shelly couldn't stop talking about how good you were in bed! You were fantastic! And I know that next time will be even better! Now be a dear! Use the bathroom by the front door and let yourself out. An old woman really needs her rest!"

Saying that, Nadine turned over onto her side and snuggled down beneath the sheets. Jeff looked at her in amazement. Just like that she had dismissed him! Well! She had controlled the whole evening so far. But Jeff felt crushed. He wanted another go at this old woman with such a sweet pussy. But he knew better. He pulled himself out of bed and gathered his clothes.

"Take everything Jeffie! The door will lock behind you and I really don't feel like getting up." Jeff did as he was told. Nadine lay there and just as she heard the front door close, she heard her closet door open.

Nadine turned and looked at the closet. The woman that stepped out wore only a white maids apron. Her brown tits were full, nipples swollen hard from her constant pulling and pinching on them as she watched the show in the bed.

"Well dear! Do you think that we should invite the young man back for a repeat performance? I must say, he eats pussy very well and can handle his dick nicely!"

The maid slowly pulled the covers back as Nadine turned and opened her old white thighs wide. Knowing what was expected of her, the maid crawled between her thighs and began to slowly lick and suck the remnants of Jeff's cum from the soaked pussy.

Nadine was soon moaning and humping her pussy up into the maid's mouth. Then with a cry, she came hard! The maid knelt up, and pulled the apron off. Beneath the white material, she wore a leather harness with a strap on dick. She eased it into Nadine's cunt.

"Yes girl! Fuck me! Fuck me slow and deep like I love it! I'm so glad that I found you. To think! I found the perfect lover in my own company! Ahhh! Yes! Just like that! I was thinking of you as he fucked me you know!"

The maid moaned. Not only was she slowly working six inches of semi-hard rubber in and out of Nadine's pussy, there was also six inches of rubber dick inserted in her cunt also. And she could feel it fucking her as she fucked her employer.

"I could almost hear you in the closet Cumming as he worked his dick in my pussy. Did you see how he reacted when I fingered his asshole? Yes girl! Suck my nipples harder! Next time I will blindfold him and let you fuck him in his ass as he is fucking me. Would you like that girl? Ahhh! Oww! I'm Cumming again! Harder! Faster! Will you fuck him in the ass for me? Will you fuck your husband Eleanor?"

Looking down at the old white woman, the sweat dripping from her, Eleanor smiled! "Oh yes Ma'am! I would love nothing better than to slide this hard dick up his tight ass! Both woman laughed as Eleanor's climax caused her to cry out in pleasure.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12