Turning Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Final: Mother and daughter get married.
2.8k words
4.15
26.7k
58
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: the final

Thursday evening.

My mum, dad and brother were at home from work. My dad and brother were watching TV and my mum was in the kitchen. I had to greet her like I always do.

"Hi Mummy, welcome home," I said as I grabbed her from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh baby, thank you for the welcome home, I missed you," Ann said, turning to me and kissing me on the lips as we shared a passionate kiss.

We had a tongues dancing in each other's mouths and our hand going up and down our backs. As we were about to unhook each other's bras, we heard someone on their way to the kitchen so we broke the kiss and I stood next to my mum as Jeff my brother entered the room.

"Hi mum, dad wants to know what's for dinner."

"Tell your father that we are having roast chicken, mash potatoes, mix veg and gravy."

"That sounds nice mum and I'm glad I'm helping you, unlike Jeff."

"Lucky you such a mummy's girl, beside I can't help because I'm helping dad with the TV box and I only came in here for that information and drinks."

Then Jeff left the kitchen and I put my right hand under my mum's skirt and rubbed her pantie covered pussy, making her moan as she peeled the potatoes.

"You're such a naughty girl. Mmm I love it, but we have to be careful of your dad and brother ok," Ann moaned as Lucy rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"I can't help it mum. You're so sexy and I love you so much. Please, may I lick you for a while?" Lucy said getting on to her knees and make her mum wet.

"Oh baby of course and I'll keep an eye out for your dad or brother." Ann walked to the oven to cook the potatoes.

Lucy then went under her mother's skirt and pulled her panties a side and began to lick her mum's wet pussy lips, making Ann moan in pleasure.

"Oh baby mmm fuck, you're so fucking good at making me moan and horny. I love you so much my sexy baby girl, oh yes." Ann moved her hips backwards and forwards getting all of her daughter's tongue over her pussy.

Lucy did this for a long while before she heard "Quick, your dad is coming this way" from her mum's mouth.

Lucy licked her mother one more time as she climbed from under her mother's skirt, then releasing Ann's panties and walking over to the other counter as her dad entered the room.

"Wow, something smells good, look at my two lovely ladies." Paul kissed Ann and hugged Lucy and said, "Oh before I forget, I got to tell you something at dinner," then he left the room.

"I wonder what he is going to tell us; anyway mum, the carrots are done. What do you want me to do now?"

"I don't know baby, could you let me suck on you nipples?"

Without any hesitation, Lucy lifted up her top to show her mum her hard nipples which Ann took one in her mouth making Lucy moan.

While waiting for the potatoes and vegetables and chicken to cook, Ann kept her head between her daughter's breasts, licking both of her hard nipples and kissed Lucy a couple of times before everything was ready for dinner.

Then they took the food into the dining room and called the boys over. Lucy sat across from her mother and Jeff sat next to Lucy and Paul sat across from Jeff and sat next to Ann.

"Before we eat, I got something to say to you Ann and Lucy." Paul looked at them and they both thought (oh fuck does he know about our lesbian affair).

"As you know Jeff now is a junior at my work and we have to do one thing every year with juniors and that's to spend an entire month in another country. Jeff and I got put together because we are father and son and it would be easier for him. We are leaving tomorrow on the 31th August and we are going to the Miami, Florida to do some business."

"Yes I know that honey. Really so you and Jeff well be gone for the month of September and leave me and Lucy here together."

"Yes mum and we'll be in contact with you guys, but this could make us more money if everything goes well. You guys won't notice that we are not here."

"Yeah mum, we won't notice the boys are not here and we can do more girly stuff."

Lucy rubbed her foot on her mother's leg giving her a lustful look and Ann smiled.

"Ok that's fine then. You guys need to pack your stuff and be careful on your trip."

Then they all began eating their dinners and while they were eating Lucy and Ann were playing footsies under the table and looking at each other lustfully before everyone had finished.

"So mum, you happy that dad and Jeff are going to leave us alone together on Friday?" Lucy said, walking into the kitchen where her mom was putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"Oh yes I am baby and we should wait until then to have the whole day of sex. On that day, I will be your girlfriend when we are out and about to places we've never been to before, but when we are home we are an incest couple, ok Lucy."

"Ok Mummy, I'm fine with that and I will have to call you by your name in public for us to be girlfriend's mom."

"Yes baby, you will have to and I can't wait for us to do that."

They shared a little kiss on the lips and waited next for Paul and Jeff to leave.

Friday arrived for Paul and Jeff to leave for Miami. Ann and Lucy were in just there robes as Jeff and Paul were ready to leave just waiting for a taxi.

"Ok Jeff, you got everything for the trip?"

"Yes, I got everything mum. Dad, you got the passports and tickets?"

"Yes, I got the passports and tickets in my carry-on bag. The taxi is here, let's go."

Then Jeff and Paul left the house with their bags and Lucy and Ann waved them good bye. As soon as the taxi left they shut the front the door and started passionately kissing and undoing each other's robes.

"I still can't believe that I get a whole month with my sexy mother who will be my girlfriend when we go to places we've never been to before."

"I know baby, mmm I get you all to myself with no one stopping our love but first let me do something."

Ann walked over to a box on the dining table, removed her wedding ring and placed it into the box and closed it. She then walked back over to Lucy, grabbed her and pulled Lucy to her.

"There now, I'm no longer married. I'm your girlfriend now for this month and when we are out in places where we've never been before. You must call me Ann, that's my name, but when we are here at home alone you can still call me mum or mummy because it makes me horny baby."

"Ok Mummy, I would love that. I know mom all that, plus we should never hide our love when we are out in places we've never been to before ok."

Then Ann pulled Lucy into a loving passionate kiss. Moving their hands over each other bodies, Lucy began kissing Ann's neck and Ann did the same to Lucy's neck for a while.

Lucy then took Ann's breasts in her hand and pinched Ann's hard nipples making Ann moan. Lucy then began licking and sucking on the nipples. Ann loved when Lucy sucks and licks her nipples. Ann played with Lucy's hair while Lucy played with Ann's nipples, then Lucy put her right hand between her mother's legs to feel her wet pussy lips.

"Oh baby, you know how to make me feel good. Please rub my pussy while I play with your breasts."

"Ok mummy, it would be my pleasure."

Ann then took one of Lucy's nipples in her mouth as Lucy began to moan and rub Ann's pussy. Lucy then stuck two of her fingers into Ann's pussy making her moan. As Ann started sucking on Lucy's left nipple, she placed her right hand on to Lucy's wet pussy and then stuck two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh fuck Mummy, I want to eat your pussy right now."

"Oh yes baby, mummy wants to eat your pussy too. Mmm let me lay down and we can do 69 position."

Ann laid down on the front room floor and then Lucy placed her pussy on her mother's lips then placed her mouth on Ann's pussy. They both began to suck and lick each other while fingering each other.

"Oh baby fuck me mmm, oh yes keep going, oh fuck mummy is cumming."

"Yes Mummy cum for me, oh fuck mummy keep going, I'm going to cum too."

They both have a pleasurable orgasm, then Lucy got off her mother and began kissing her again before they continued their fucking.

"Come on mum, let's go upstairs to continue our fucking."

"Oh yes baby, we can use my bed since your dad is not here."

"Are you sure mum?"

"I'm sure baby, come on let's go."

Ann grabbed Lucy's wrist and dragged her upstairs to the master bedroom. Lucy was a bit scared of fucking her mum on the bed she spent many years sleeping on with her father and even fucked on.

"What's wrong baby, don't you want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do mum. I just feel bad about fucking you on your bed."

"Oh, this is bad fucking your mother on the bed she shared with her loving husband, but not turning her lesbian for her own daughter."

"Well when you put it that way mum, I guess I'm a bad girl after all."

Then Lucy dived head first onto the bed between her mother's leg and started licking and sucking Ann's wet pussy again as Ann played with her own nipples.

"That right baby, you are a bad girl. Mmm yes, eat mummy's pussy."

"You like it when I eat your pussy Mummy."

"Oh yes baby I do, please make me cum again. That's it baby, keep going. Oh fuck yes, mummy's cumming, oh yes."

Lucy then felt her mum's orgasm on her tongue. Once Ann had finished her orgasm Lucy locked her lips with her so she could taste herself.

"It's my turn to eat your pussy baby."

"Oh please do mummy, I love when you eat me out."

Then Ann flipped Lucy onto her back and started to kiss down her body before taking Lucy's pussy lips in her mouth.

"Oh yes mummy, mm I love when you do this to me. Oh fuck yes keep going, make your daughter cum."

"Oh baby you are so wet and sexy. Oh cum for me, cum for mummy baby girl."

Lucy had her orgasm on her mother's tongue. Ann then climbed up to Lucy and kissed her. Lucy loved to taste herself and then Ann placed her pussy on top of Lucy's pussy."Are you ready baby?"

"Yes mummy I'm ready, fuck my pussy with your pussy."

Then Ann began rubbing her pussy against Lucy's pussy making them both moan.Both women had another orgasm and then Ann lay next to Lucy as they kissed the night away. Into their third week of lesbian love, Lucy wants to ask her mother the big question.

It was a Wednesday and Lucy didn't have college today so she went shopping for some more lingerie at the Trafford center in Manchester, England. While she was there she went into Pandora the Jewelry shop and decided to ask her mother to marry her.

"Lucy, is that you girlfriend?"

Lucy turned around to see her gay best friend Billy with his partner David.

"Oh hey Billy & David, what brings you guys here?"

"We're here because Billy wants me to buy him a promise ring."

"Yeah that's right sexy. So what brings you here Lucy?"

"Oh I'm here to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend."

Billy & David knew about Lucy being a lesbian and that she had a girlfriend named Ann but Lucy lied about her age to them.

"Oh you go girl. I'm so happy for you and I know she will say yes to you."

"Thank you Billy, I hope so because she makes me feel so good and happy."

"Billy is right Lucy and I wish the best for us two."

"Yes David is right and oh look here, this is prefect for me sexy."

"Thanks you guys and tell me about it tomorrow."

"Oh one more thing before we go. I want to show you this video. The guys in it look like your dad and brother."

Lucy said her goodbyes to her friends and picked out the ring she wanted which was cheap at £1,500. Then Lucy went home to set things up for tonight.

When Lucy got home she noticed some people outside her home as she pulled up.

"Um who are? Why you waiting outside my home?"

"Oh I was told that this place was for sale by The Richton's Company because the people who lived here moved for work and the keys were here under the floor mat."

(The Richton's Company that who my dad and brother work for. Why do they think we moved to Miami because dad said they are only going for a month) Lucy thought as looked at the young couple standing there.

"Well as you can see people still live here and it's not for sale as far as I know."

"Oh we will have to ask what The Richton's Company is talking about. Sorry for this folks but I can take you to the other home."

Then with that they left the property and Lucy went inside her home and started to prepare for the special night.

Ann came home to a wonderful smell and she saw Lucy in the kitchen wearing a new sexy lingerie; Ann went into the kitchen to say hello.

"Well something smells wonderful baby. God you look sexy in that. Is this new just for me?"

"Yes mummy this new for you, thank you for saying that and dinner will be done soon."

Ann and Lucy shared a passionate kiss before Ann went off upstairs to get changed into her lingerie. When Ann came back down the stairs, Lucy was putting the food on the table and she had candles lighting the room.

"Wow, look at all this and it is my favorite food too."

On the table on the plates was homemade southern fried chicken with roast potatoes and mixed vegetables and gravy.

"I know you like this mum and tonight is a special night for us. I need to tell you something and show you a video."

"Oh ok and sure, why is tonight special baby?"

"You'll have to wait for that mummy."

Then Lucy told Ann about the estate agents coming round with a young couple thinking their home was for sale and then she showed Ann the video of Paul and Jeff having gay incest sex with each other.

"Wow, that is something and I still can't believe your dad and brother are a gay incest couple."

"Well mum we are a lesbian incest couple, but I want to ask you this."

Lucy got up from her seat and kneeled in front of Ann, pulling the ring from her bra.

"Mummy, will you marry me and be mine forever?"

Ann was shocked by what Lucy just did.

"Oh baby, I'm happy that you asked me to marry you, and yes, I will marry you because you are the one I love with all my heart."

Lucy placed the ring onto her mother's ring finger and then sat on her lap and shared a passionate kiss.

"Do you want dessert now or later?"

Lucy got off her mum's lap and took off her panties then sat on the table with her legs apart.

"I think I'll have my dessert if you don't mind."

"Not at all mummy."

Then Ann began licking Lucy's pussy before they had sex for the rest of the night.

The month was almost over when Ann got a call from her husband saying that they would be staying in Miami for another month which didn't bother Ann and she told Lucy. Lucy was very happy and then the pair booked a trip to Las Vegas to get married which they did. Then Lucy got pregnant from a sperm bank; she was with twins a few months later after Ann divorced Paul and moved to London as a couple.