Turning Myself Over to Be Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again complied--blushing more than I had ever in my life, I'm sure. I could hear jeering and yelling start. "Ha, Robert's got a new slut!" yelled one woman's voice. "Dang, how does he always get the hottest white tramps?!" yelled a man. "Hey, Robert, there are kids on this block!! Bring your new whore inside, Man!!!!" boomed the loudest. It seems I wasn't the first naked white slut to be on Robert's front stoop!

All of a sudden, the door flew open, and Robert yanked me inside. I looked briefly up at him. He frowned at me. "Never be standing again in my presence, cunt, without permission. Your default position is on your knees or crawling, do you understand?!"

"Yes, Sir, Master Robert, sir!"

"Good job, cunt, you have rightly assumed how you will be addressing me as well. Always as 'Sir' or 'Master.' Good job! Now on your fucking knees, bitch!!" he nearly spat at me. I got sprayed by his spit, anyway.

I didn't wait to be ordered a third time. I got quickly to my knees on the floor in front of Robert. It was a wood floor and not so comfortable but I dared not complain.

"Okay, cunt. Good. Now it's time to meet your new best friend--my cock. Before you know it, my cock is what you will think about more than anything else in the world. I promise you. But it ain't going to take itself out. You get it out, bitch!"

I moved my hands up to undo his belt, pull down his zipper. "You can go pull everything down, bitch. Go on!" Robert answered my unspoken question of how to handle his boxers.

His gorgeous rod whacked me right in the face--right as soon as his boxers were down. I stared at it dumbfounded.

"Never been up close with one like this before, have you, cunt?" Robert asked.

"No, Sir!" I answered succinctly.

"Does it look like you expected, cunt?" He asked.

"Even more amazing, Sir!" I replied truthfully.

"You horny, cunt?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Touch your pussy and tell me how wet you are, bitch."

I complied, and I was astounded to find my juices were even oozing down the sides of my thighs, I was so turned on!

"Oh, Sir, I am the wettest I've ever been in my life, Sir!!"

"I figured you would be, slut... Oh, by the way, I have been video-recording... Please tell my recording system your full name, the date, that you are here consensually, and that I have all rights to this and any future recordings of you for any purpose whatsoever-- or you can get up and leave, if you'd rather..."

"Oh, uh... No, I want to stay, Sir... I, Eden Partridge, July 1st, 2016, am here of my own free will. Robert Crow has complete permission to video-record me for any purpose whatsoever..."

"Good, slut... Good. You are doing better with your obedience... Please continue to keep your hands down at your sides... and your posture upright... as I get out of my pants and examine you..."

Robert took his pants and underwear all the way off and walked all the way around me to check me out.

"You are pleasing, cunt. As I knew you would be. Your little ass looks especially enticing. You been fucked there ever, bitch?"

"No Sir, I have not," I quickly admitted.

"Okay, good!" Robert replied. "And as discussed, it looks like you haven't had any babies yet, have you?"

"No, Sir, I have not." I acknowledged again.

I was trembling from excitement--and I suppose also a twinge of fear.

"Stay still, cunt. I'm going to rub my cock around your face for a bit. Leave your mouth open so that I may sample it."

I did as instructed.

Robert rubbed his amazing black edifice all over my face, trailing precum all over my cheeks. He got hard as he did this. His cock got even more unbelievably seductive! It was worthy of a porn star. Definitely it looked eleven inches, and so dark, thick, and delicious! The head was a beautiful dark brown with a purple tint. Oh, how I longed for it inside me! Inside my mouth and inside my pussy!!

In a few moments, Robert grabbed the sides of my head and just dipped the head of his cock in my mouth just a little. I couldn't help myself, and I sucked on it lovingly without waiting to be told.

"Good instincts, bitch! Yes!!! You should always suck on my cock if I put it in your mouth--absolutely!!"

He left the first three inches of his cock gently placed inside my mouth for me to suck on for several moments before pulling out.

"Nice, cunt! ... Time to inspect the cunt's 'cunt.' Ha! 'Cunt's cunt' sounds funny-- but.. It fits! Now... crawl over to that carpet over there, and put your head down and your ass up! Now!!" Robert snapped at me, and I quickly complied.

Only a second later, he was probing my pussy with first one giant finger, then two, then three, as he sexily caressed and squeezed my hips and bottom with his other hand. It felt amazing!! Never had I been so expertly handled before, ever!

"My oh my, cunt! You're nice and ready for my black python, indeed!" Robert commented, then added. "Let's see how fast you cum if I play with you in earnest!!"

Robert expertly manipulated his fingers in my pussy, around my labia, and occasionally lightly on my clit, as he kept up his attention elsewhere on my body with his other hand.

Immediately, I was quivering in excitement and breathing rapidly.

In only a few minutes, he had me screaming and shaking in the best orgasm of my life. "YESSSSSS!!!!! III LOOOVVEE IITTTTT!!!! UNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!! FUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" I shouted as I shook in ecstasy.

"Thank you so much, Sir!" I added earnestly, once I stopped shaking.

"That was your best cum of your life so far, wasn't it, cunt?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, Sir! Very much so, Sir! Thank you again!"

"Good, cunt. I'm glad you enjoyed this sample of my talents... of what I can do only with my fingers, even!"

"Oh, so amazing, Sir! Thannnnnkkk youuuuu!!!!!!"

Robert had been letting his fingers linger a bit as I shifted to a more relaxed state. He now pulled them away, and stood over me contemplating me.

I didn't dare move until told.

"So, cunt... This has been nice!! Very nice!! .... Hmmm... I'm going to leave your third hole to explore another time... ..... Yes, Eden! You are interesting enough. It would certainly be a pleasure to fuck you tonight... **BUT**..... **BUT** But as you know... I already have several white sluts about as hot as you--and a couple, I'm sorry, who are hotter... I don't need just another white slut... I need a little... shall we say, ****MORE****!!"

"Uhhh..." I squeeked out, still on all fours on the carpet, still with my head down and in submission.

"Oh, do you presume to have a question, cunt?!?!" Robert barked at me.

"Yes, sir, if I may... What more do you want? I'm here and ready to suck and fuck you... Isn't that what you wanted... Sir?"

"Oh, of course, cunt... Yeah, I want that... Sure... That would be nice enough... But I also know that you want me *MORE*-- You want **ME** and my cock way **MORE** even than I want **YOU** and your delightful little pussy.... So I want to do some business with you, cunt... That's all... I want something in exchange for 'sucking and fucking' you as you have been hoping!"

I stayed quiet. My sense was silence from me was what Robert preferred--unless he asked me a question.

"I'm trying to decide what else to insist upon... As there are a few interesting possibilities... Hmm... Your pussy smells so INCREDIBLY horny.... Man, this room stinks from you, cunt! ... You are indeed *SOOO* very turned on! Yes... I have a very good feeling about you... Indeed, an excellent feeling about you and your potential.... I *do* also like how intelligent and educated you are... It's *all* VERY appealing... Yes! ... Your brains and education plus your very high level of sexuality and attractiveness... it's quite sexy, indeed! ... You also have a pleasing and submissive disposition, but with a twinkle of rebellion and humor... This is not so easy to happen upon! ... No, not common at all! ... I find you quite.... *SUITABLE*... Yes, suitable! ...."

Robert paused and circled me a few times, scratching his chin. I still knew better than to speak or move. After maybe a full minute pause, he continued speaking: "Yes, I think I know what I would like from you.... ***YES!!*** I think I will require it *ALL*... I will require **EVERYTHING** from you!!! Yes!! I will require **EVERYTHING**!!! ... Hmm... But to be fair... I'm going to let you think it over... Go! Get the fuck out now! Get up, throw your dress on and get the fuck out! It's a safe neighborhood. Call your fucking husband from the stoop to come get you!"

"But, Sir? Uh... What?" I stammered, getting up and dressing at the same time.

"I'll contact you with exactly what I want. I need a couple of days to work out the details. I'll contact you within a week. NOW, FUCKING GET OUT!!!"

"Uh, yes, Sir!" I replied... and I scrambled on out of there... Still ridiculously horny... and confused.

Sam was very obliging and picked me up after only two minutes. "I couldn't bear to go far away, dear!" he said to me, sweetly.

For my part, I was ashamed and humiliated that Robert hadn't even fucked me, and I cried for the whole twenty minute drive home. I was extremely embarrassed and refused to discuss the situation with Sam. When we got home, I locked myself in our bedroom and told Sam to leave me alone. I then fucked myself with "Marcus" for an hour to get a couple of more good orgasms and work the stress of the evening through my system.

Afterwards, I gave Sam the loving hand job I had promised. He came incredibly hard. The whole evening had been so anxious and exciting for him--even though I hadn't ended up blacked yet.

Then I told Sam all about the evening over a glass of wine.

"Wow, honey! It sounds like Robert has something more in mind for you. I'm not sure if you should feel insulted. Rather, it sounds like he paid you many nice compliments... Why don't you try to relax and wait and see what he comes up with?" Sam offered, sweetly.

"I guess you're right, dear... You are such a love... Maybe this will still work out... Besides, there are other Black men out there if Robert isn't meant to be!"

"Of course there are, Eden! For a gorgeous woman like you, there's tons of options!"

It was six full days before I heard from Robert. Almost the one week limit he had promised--but not over.

An envelope without a stamp was in the day's mail. It was addressed to me, with Robert's name on the back flap. I got goosebumps in anticipation, and I noticed my pussy got damp, too!

"Dear Cunt Eden,

I suggest you read this letter privately and think it over before showing it to Sam. I'll need you both to sign your agreement for us to move forward.

As I promised when we met briefly at my house a few days ago, I have decided to require 'EVERYTHING' from you, if you would like me to fuck you. I wanted to take a few days to translate this feeling into a specific list of requirements--and enticements--for your consideration... and Sam's.

Here's what I require and also would provide:

1) Sam gives you up completely, effective in seven days. Amicable divorce paperwork to follow. He gets to keep the house and all your joint wealth. He also gets lifetime access to videos and photos of you being blacked. Further, after just the first month of your compliance, my bank will wire him $1 million as a 'thank you.' (I am extremely successful and can afford this.) I will pay his therapy bills for as long as it takes him to process the loss.

Sam will have to trust you to comply with me for a month for his $1 million. I think it's hot for him to have to depend on your being a good cunt, don't you?

2) You give yourself to me fully, to 'own' and to control, also effective in seven days.

3) I agree to provide for all your physical, sexual, social, emotional, intellectual, medical, and shelter needs--forever.

4) You may never deny me--or any person I designate--sex. However, if a hole of yours is physically sore, you may redirect to another hole. If I feel you are doing this too often, you will be disciplined.

5) You are promised not to be harmed. However, I may have you tattooed and pierced as I see fit.

You agree that I may have a cheek on your face, even, tattooed, so long as I provide you $2 million for the privilege. If I pay you another $2 million, you will have most of your front teeth removed and replaced with removable dentures. This way, you can provide me and my friends *enhanced* fellatio whenever we might desire. I have the funds for both of these, and you should assume these will both occur if you stay four years, to age thirty. They will be part of my thirtieth birthday gift to you.

My best guess is that you will end up *begging* me for these gifts even before you turn thirty, and you will cum harder when you are daydreaming of them.

6) If I pre-decease you, you are provided for in my Will.

7) As part of my control over you, you agree that I control your birth control. One of the reasons for my offer is that I think your combination of good looks and brains makes you excellent breeding stock!

I plan to breed you as often as seems healthy until you turn forty, or perhaps longer. It's fourteen years, so perhaps six or seven children.

The first and then every other child will be mine. The rest of the time, I plan to subject you to mating "roulette." Every one or two days, when I choose to breed you, I will offer you to a different friend, acquaintance, or professionally-selected black man to try to impregnate you. Whomever succeeds, succeeds. I may select some ugly or stupid men to have a shot at you, just to make it interesting and anxiety-provoking. Occasionally, there might be breeding gang bangs. Knowing you, it's making your cunt wet just to read and think about this. (Excellent!)

You will eat and exercise as my highly qualified medical team will specify to regain your physique between pregnancies. You will receive $1 million, inflation adjusted, per pregnancy. All of your children will be well provided for and will receive the best education.

8) Obviously, you will be coming to live with me. You will have the status of 'concubine' with my staff. (I will continue to have other lovers and even other concubines.) You shall address me as 'Sir' or 'Master.' I will continue to refer to you however I might wish, and you should expect to be degraded--while also cared for. You will have my security detail whenever you leave my properties, so that I may supervise you as closely as I desire, and you should have zero expectation of privacy from my monitoring--ever.

9) In exchange for giving yourself over to me fully, I promise you a sex life fulfilling beyond your wildest dreams. At my discretion, you will be having sex with others--men, women, sex devices, inanimate objects, and perhaps even animals. You have my commitment that you will like it--mostly. On rare occasions, it may amuse me for you to feel humiliated or degraded beyond your preferred level. However, you will never be physically harmed more than the occasional whipping or beating of your backside or, say, a clothespin on a nipple. You may not always have a safe word and sometimes will have to trust that I will be ensuring your safety if not your comfort.

No white man will ever be allowed any sexual access to you, not even for kissing.

10) At any time, you may opt out of being my concubine. If you do so after a year, you will get a $2 million stipend for your troubles. If it's after five years, it will be $5 million. (Please see attached table for other points on the bonus schedule.) This will of course be incremental to the stipends for your facial tattoo and teeth removal. You will deserve it. You will, however, relinquish the children to me if you do leave.

11) You promise that you will never, ever again make love or even kiss any white man, even if you end our agreement in other ways. If you accept this agreement, you are agreeing to go 100% black-only for the rest of your life.

I am sure your cunt is juicing and also that Sam's little dicklet will harden upon reading this.

12) You also may never make any contact again ever personally with Sam, in person or through electronic means. You are giving each other up for good, other than the videos and images that Sam will have unidirectional access to of you.

13) I will phone you in seven days, at 9pm sharp, for a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer to this proposal. The details are non-negotiable. If the answer is 'yes,' you will pass the phone to Sam for his 'yes' answer as well. You will then immediately sign this document, scan it, and email it to me for my records.

14) I'll pick you up ten minutes after that. You should pack only a small bag with a few personal items. I will buy you new clothing to my liking.

15) Our first stop will be for tattoos and piercings, even before I fuck you for the first time. I already know which tattoos and piercings will be applied--but it is hotter if they are a surprise for you. Afterwards, while you are still stinging, I'll make you a woman for real and spend a considerable number of days initiating you into your new role. I will clear my schedule so you might receive my focus.

16) Sam is not to be allowed access to any of your bodily openings, not even mouth kissing, once you have read this offer--unless you wish to decline it. You also may not give him handjobs or any touching other than hand-holding or a chaste hug. He can beat off in your presence if you like, as you tell him how excited you are to get blacked and black-owned.

I expect it will turn you both on to have this fully-cuckolded goodbye for Sam.

------

Dearest Cunt Eden, I would very much like to make you my submissive concubine. I hope you and Sam will say 'yes.'

I believe very much that I have an intuitive sense for your submissive sexual needs and that you will be fulfilled beyond anything you ever dreamed.

Further, having researched your family and run a genetic analysis from surreptitious samples, I believe we will breed well together and that you will take delight in our offspring. As for the children you might produce from other matings, you may feel mixed results. I like that you should have that anxiety, and I expect it turns you on, as well.

I expect we will grow to love one another, even though I will always be your Master and you my submissive.

I'm sure your pussy is sopping, my cunt. No playing with yourself, no cumming by any means whatsoever, until I fuck you or you have declined my offer. I am sure your pussy is already becoming desperate with need. I would like your gushing pussy to help you decide!

To Sam-- Please know that I mean you no personal disrespect. I simply desire your adorable wife for myself, and I suspect you will find peace on your new path as well.

Affectionately,

Master Robert"

Oh, my gosh!!! This all sounded so hot and incredible!!! I knew instantly that I was prepared to say 'yes'-- and it would not be hard to get the same from Sam... One way or another...

Soon, I was going to be completely black owned!!

12