Turning Out My Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His prick had been in a constant state of agitation all day thinking about the coming event's of tonight.

He would be satisfying not one, not two, but three manly cocks and he leaked pre-cum whenever he thought about it.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" asked Billy.

"Yes I am, darling," answered the boy.

Billy took him in his strong arms and kissed the pretty, blonde boy.

"You know you don't have to do this," he said. "It's entirely up to you."

"I want to do this if you want to do this," the boy answered. "If you want to watch me with other men I am more than happy to do it for you."

"God, I love you, Johnny," sighed Billy.

"Not as much as I love you, darling," replied the younger boy.

Once in the hallway, they saw two of their neighbors approaching and Billy stopped Johnny.

"William, nice to see you, are you boys going out tonight?" asked the taller of the men.

"Hi, Gerald, we're going across the hall to join Charles tonight," replied Billy.

A knowing smile crossed Gerald's face. "Ohhh, THAT will be fun, won't it!"

"Yes, I do believe so," said Billy. "OH, Johnny, why don't you show Gerald your new panties!"

"Splendid idea!" said the smiling man.

Without hesitation or a hint of modesty, the young boy unfastened the shorts and pushed then down far enough to expose his pink undies to the men.

"Ohhh, how precious!" chuckled Gerald. "You boys have fun tonight!"

Billy gave the door two sharp raps and it opened within three seconds. There stood Edward wearing nothing but a crisp, white jockstrap.

"Welcome, gentlemen, please come inside," he said.

Once the door closed, Billy said to his boy, "Johnny, why don't you go ahead and strip to your panties right now!"

"Yes, darling," replied the boy, and immediately did as he was told.

"Leave the pink socks on though," said Billy.

"Yes, darling," replied the boy.

Edward poured the sitting men glasses of wine.

Charles said, "Edward has been looking forward to this all day."

Billy laughed and replied, "So has Johnny. Look at his panties – they're already stained!"

The men chuckled and sat back and ate appetizers and drank wine while the younger boys stood and watched.

When Edward re-filled their glasses, Charles spoke up.

"I would love to watch our boys get acquainted, what do you think William?"

"Yes, I'd like to see that, too," said Billy.

Charles said, "Why don't you boys put on a little, uh, show for us!"

"Yes, sir," they replied in unison.

The boys stood close. Tentatively placed their arms around one another, hugged then kissed. The men laughed when they saw the boy's pricks instantly stiffen inside their undies.

The boys kissed and caressed each other. The men sat back and spoke to each other as they continued watching the 'show.'

Edward whispered into Johnny's ear: "Jo-Jo, I told you we'd be together again...you don't know how much I've missed you."

"I've missed you too – you're a genius..." whispered Johnny. "Your plan worked perfectly!"

"Are you happy?" asked the older boy. "Is Billy everything I told you he'd be?"

"Oh my God, Eddie, he's wonderful – I'm crazy in love with him – he's everything I've ever wanted in a man," answered Johnny. "And you, is the Professor treating you well? I can't believe you ran off with one of your Professors!"

"He's fantastic...except for you, I've always had a thing for older men...life is wonderful...and now that we're together again it just can't get any better than this!"

They kiss passionately and break only to gulp air.

Eddie smiled at his younger cousin and said, "C'mon, let's give them a performance that'll make 'em cum in their shorts!"

Both boys smiled as their hands found each others erection.

12