Turning Point: Returning Home

Story Info
Mother/ son connection and relationships.
3k words
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back home to live with my mother Lisa was one of the most intelligent decisions I have made. I am Logan and I hope you do not consider me a mama's boy because of this, and once you read my tale you'll know it was a move for the best! My parents suddenly announced to me their separation and mom asked me to come back home.

I was twenty one at the time and was living in a studio apartment. I had an on and off relationship with Heidi an 18 year old senior student. She was a nice girl with beautiful natural dark hair of auburn and an extremely appealing figure. Her schooling and preparation for college reduced the amount of time we could spent together. She was a good student and her parents did not object to this relationship which would end once she went away to college. We both knew it. I was working as a clerk boy in a law office down town and also I was an amateur soccer player in the towns soccer team.

For the first three weeks after my mom and dad separated, it was gloom and doom time around our house. Then my mom seemed determined to look ahead, and not back. I think she was getting awfully horny, too. A couple of times, when I came down from my room for breakfast, I saw her stirring the hot cereal with one hand, while her other hand was very busy under her robe.

Mom is a youthful-looking forty-six, and guys half her age can't help but stare at her firm ass cheeks as she walks down the street. i can't help but feel slight twinges of my own and have done my best to fight them. I know family love can be beautiful, but I wasn't sure what Mom might think about a son with incestuous cravings on his mind.

I didn't start with any direct contact with her personally. It was with her clothing first, and I know how strange that likely sounds to you. Mom was out of the house when I went into the bathroom and lifted the lid of the laundry hamper to throw some things inside. I noticed some of her black and red unmentionables, consisting of panties, camisole, and hosiery. No one could ever accuse me of being kinky --at least not until that moment when I held the black lace panties to my nose and inhaled her body vapors from the crotch.

I don't know what it was about them, but I couldn't help it; I was intoxicated by the pungent aromas. It was obvious that Mom's cunt had been in a high state of arousal to create a scent that was so wicked! Was she thinking about me when it happened? I do not think so but I liked the idea. I fantasized that she was, conjuring up images of her fucking around with me!

My cock turned stiff -- in a hurry-- the more I held those undies. Then I also held the hosiery to my nostrils smelling too the juices from her crotch! God, Mom was one sweetly scented lady. I couldn't just stand there and inhale body aromas; I had to take care of my erection in a hurry. I pulled down my pants and began pulling on my prick, jerking wildly all over my shaft! It was one of the most memorable masturbation sessions in recent memory, and I came much too soon for my liking.

Hot cum shot toward the sink, in giant gobs of cream that formed a puddle. I couldn't put the panties back in the hamper, not when I was addicted to them. Besides, I doubted that Mom would miss one single pair. I knew she owned loads of them. So what is one pair lost, here or there?

But Morn was most knowledgeable when it came to her lingerie. The day she did the washing she asked it I'd seen her black panties. She said that they were her favorite. I tried to act calm about it all, telling her I had no idea where they could have been.

Mom regarded me inquisitively.

"Junior! Why do I get the feeling you know more than you're telling me?"

Is the woman psychic, or what? I've never been that great of a liar, and this was no exception. I felt like a guy being grilled by the police, with spotlights shining into his eyes. Finally, I cracked under the pressure, ready to throw myself on the mercy of the courts!

"I've got them, Mom,"

I said solemnly, trying to think up my defense for the crime. Finally though, I decided it was best to come clean and not to beat around the bush any longer. I told her precisely why I'd taken them -- for the sexy odors lingering inside. Mom kind of grinned and --thank heavens --didn't freak out or regard me as the pervert of the decade!

But instead, Mom kind of giggled.

"You think my panties are that hot-smelling? I'm flattered. I guess it takes a man to know the right ripe scent of pussy. How would you like to judge what I'm wearing right now?"

And before I could answer she pulled down her jeans and kicked off her shoes, pulling down a pair of silky red undies. She tossed them to me. I didn't feel awkward at all, not with Mom being so encouraging.

I held the undies to my nose and inhaled all those exciting and erotic scents -- just as wonderful as they'd been with her other panties. My mom had the best-smelling cunt in creation, and I just stood there, overdosing on the smells! But as I stood there, Mom moved closer to me and unzipped my pants, pulling out my dick. She kissed my pole all over and then attacked my rod with a voracious, sucking appetite!

I was so caught up with the panties I barely felt much of her oral pleasuring, but was definitely aware of how she was licking my shaft, making it nice and wet before she took my prick down her throat! Mom was first-rate when it came to oral sex, but I think her real forte was in getting her undies heady and hot! I did something quirky, sticking my tongue into the panties and licking all over them, swearing I could taste the same type of pussy juice that I was inhaling! I was wild! I was in love.

Mom put on a relentless assault, making sure every inch of my dick was attacked, until I knew I'd passed the point of no return. I didn't care at all if you want to know the truth. I was so damned happy about the panties that the blow-job was simply the proverbial icing on the cake!

I filled her mouth with juice, until hot cum bubbled back from between her lips. She sucked it all greedily down, and then, too soon, it was over. Mom vowed to give me as many scented panties as possible to savor -- provided she could play with my cock the entire while.

This new discovery trigger something in my mom and she became more bold as to our home lifestyle. She began coming into the bathroom, stark naked, when I was under the shower with a hard-on. She would stand and turn in front of the big mirror and ask me if I thought she still had a nice figure. She did! I got really hard just watching her. Since I couldn't hide my boner, while I dried off, I told myself what the hell, and let it stick straight out. Some days she was blowing me hard other days just bending over and giving my cock a long, hard kiss.

"I'm going to have to find one of those for me, Junior!! " she smiled. "I really miss real fuck and its not right for a mother and son to have intercourse. Besides you have to be able to satisfy your girlfriend!!"

Late Friday afternoon I came home from work and found the house empty. My mother left me a note that she was going out for dinner and might be late to come home. I called Heidi and invited her over.

She arrived fifteen minutes later wearing just a short skirt and a halter top. Without warning I grabbed her and lifted her in my arms and let her upstairs to the bedroom. I was consumed by a strong desire. I swiftly placed her on the bed and kissed her passionately. I felt her breasts and nipples were erect with anticipation. Immediately I pulled off her top and uncovered a beautiful pair of well formed tits. Being so hungry for sex I began to lick it. Her moans sent shivers of pleasure through me. I took her skirt off completely with her panties while a second later I was also totally nude. My dick was very hard and wanted that prized pussy.

I kissed her passionately on the lips and as she caressed my my cock which was enlarging its every moment with every stroke. Again I moved down to her tits and suck those nipples hard and Heidi whimpered in ecstasy.

"Oh baby, I want it. I want it all" I cried out

I shoved my cock into her and our moans blended together in ecstasy. I was so taken by my desire that I came as a flash. That made us pause and cool down a little. Slowly we began to make love again. My penis soon became erect; we could not hold back any longer. I entered her deeply again and begun to thrust more slowly this time. She squeezed her arms around my neck so tightly that I nearly choked. First she locked her feet behind my back then she pulled her knees up even with the tops of her shoulders.

She moved her hands over my buttocks pressing me meeting me thrust for thrust. It was out of this world the best I have ever experienced. As her mini orgasms followed I begun to feel mine building up way down in my balls then surging up my cock. It was so intense I though I was going out of my mind.

As it erupted bringing us both to explosive orgasms that left us weak and shaken. We relaxed and still joined together, we fell asleep. I woke up late in the night and our arms were around each other. I heard some groans and moans coming from my mother's bedroom. I wondered about it so I tip-toed outside. Her bedroom door was open a crack. I had my hand on It, ready to push it open, when I heard her give a quick sob and sigh, "You feel so good inside me."

My cock got hard -- right then! I peeked in her room, through the crack. Mom was bare-ass, on her bed, under a huge red-headed giant of a man. I could see his long cock fucking my mom's cunt. His rod was so thick and rugged it made me feel like a little kid. And I'm already twenty one!! I returned back to my bedroom and Heidi had woke up and was already dressed. She kissed me caressed my balls slid her hand over my erect member and left me...

Mom was still hot the next morning. I figured she would be. I eased down the back hall and peeked around the edge of the door. She was sitting wearing her robed naked at the table, drinking coffee, and playing with her pussy. Her legs were wide open. Her cunt looked red and puffy. I watched her getting off. Twice!! God, but my cock was stiff! When she finally stopped, she still looked unsatisfied. I was sure there's be some neat action again that night.

Saturday night I was jacking off in my bed, hot, and waiting impatiently. I heard the front door close and voices talking low, in the living room. I eased out on the balcony and looked down. Mom was unzipping some guy's fly! I saw her reach in and pull out such a huge cock I could hardly believe it! Mom obviously has radar eyes when it comes to a big cock-bulge in a guy's pants.

The man was all cock, and not much else. His thing seemed to be watching a woman jack him off. That thing really dug her soft hands pumping its long shaft. I stroked my boner right along with her hand movements. Soon, I was watching her strip him naked.

She pushed him down on our sofa and whacked him through two comes, without stopping. His cock became red as fire. When she climbed aboard, to fuck it, he just up and lost it, however! My mom was hot, and my mom was mad. She threw his clothes at him and kicked his ass right out the front door!

A little later, I heard her bedsprings creaking. Who was she fucking? I had to know -- and watch. Her door was open. Her room was fit by moonlight. I stood holding my stiff prick and watching her screw a big, thick rubber cock. She really worked that thing in her snatch, rubbing her clit with little circular motions. She went on and on. I guess she was too tired to make it. She suddenly cried, "Oh shit," and just threw the rubber cock on the floor. She jammed a pillow over her head. I could see her bare shoulders shaking. I felt awful, but I didn't know what I could, or, should do.

While It was really exciting to see my mom get fucked, or play with her cunt, I truly wished that she could find a guy as good as my dad. During my teenage years for so many nights I had stretched out on the balcony floor and looked down at her screwing like mad on the sofa, her nails raking up and down my dad's bare back. She had never told me why they broke up.

At breakfast time I came into the kitchen, naked and horny. I gave Mom a big sympathy hug. She turned around and put her soft arms around me. As though it was the most natural thing for a mother to do, she rubbed her pussy against my cock and looked down while we both watched it grow stiff as a board. She stepped back and gave my cock a couple of firm strokes. She sighed. I stood there feeling like a dummy on fire, not at all sure of what to do.

"Some day soon. Junior, I just have to find the right man for me."

I stayed hard all through breakfast I watched her beautiful boobs sway when she moved around in her chain

"Mom," I finally said, "I'm going to tell my soccer coach about you, and then ask him to visit us. He's a neat guy and, well, he has a really nice cock. I seen it in the showers. It's only medium-big, but it's awfully strong looking.' His wife died of cancer last year." She smiled happily at me, and nodded a quick okay.

It turned out to be fireworks for them. -- on their first date! I heard them laughing when he brought her home. Then I suddenly couldn't hear a thing- I whipped down the hall, barefoot and silent. Mom was on the sofa, holding her skirt up over her stomach and watching Coach lick her snatch like it was the last one on earth! Mom held her legs up high, swung her hips, and fucked his tongue like mad. She made little sobbing noises of happiness.

I was happy for her and too excited to jack off. I watched her slowly take every stitch off him and then stretch out on the sofa Her hand quickly guided his rod into her pussy.

She made him sit on his legs, folded under him, and bent her head forward to watch his stiff cock going in and out of her wet cunt. I could see waves of goosebumps on her white skin. I watched her nipples grow as big as little doorknobs. He fucked her and fucked her, not missing a solid stroke, until she covered her mouth with her palm to keep from screaming for joy! It was the first time I ever saw Mom really turned on, and finally fucking her happy heart out.

Despite my desire to continue watching them, I had an urgent need to pee. When I got back and looked down into the living room. Mom was on her hands and knees and reaching back to put his rigid cock against her asshole. I became stone-hard instantly! She pushed back and wiggled his hard tool right up her ass! She was so horny and so fuck-happy with Coach that it made my night complete, too.

I slept really late. When I woke up I found my mom sitting on the edge of my bed. She had thrown the covers back. I was up like a circus tent pole. She kissed me good morning. Her hand tickled my balls and gave my rigid cock a firm squeeze.

"Coach and I talked, and well we really fucked the whole night away. We talked about having more really exciting times. But tonight, I want you and your girlfriend, and this lovely cock, on the sofa with Coach and me. I want to watch your sturdy cock fucking a young eager pussy. Okay, Junior?"

I was speechless. But obviously my keen interest in watching fucking had to come from somewhere. Now I knew that my mom liked to watch, too. I made my cock jerk in her hand. She laughed and kissed it.

"Wait until tonight" she said. "I can hardly wait to see my son in action with his girl. And whatever else we four can think of."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Very interesting story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated) Mom trades sexual favors with her son.in Illustrated
Finn BBC Cuck Pt. 01 Couple in Finland begin to discover BBC.in Interracial Love
Laid off He lost his job and then things went downhill.in Loving Wives
Jacqui and Jamal Cuckolding/hot-wife themed story.in Loving Wives
Weird Wendy Rich's best friend's wife doesn't like him.in Loving Wives
More Stories