Turning Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,379 Followers

One day when my car needed an oil change, I decided to take in to the Firestone Store that Mitch worked at. As the car was being serviced, I stood in front of the glass service window that looked over the service department and stared at my wife's lover. At first, he didn't notice, but after a while it became obvious. He stopped momentarily, and realized who I was. I am sure he had seen me before, but never under these circumstances. He worked the tire break machine for almost an hour with me watching. I never wavered and he noticed. When my car was finally ready, I moved away from the display window and left. He looked uncomfortable the entire time. I felt redeemed a bit, but not much.

A week later, I took Courtney's Civic in for a oil change and did the same thing. After about thirty minutes he just stopped working and stood staring at me. With a big smirk on my face, I gave him a two thumbs up sign, and laughed. He couldn't hear me, but he did see it. I walked away from the window and left shortly there after.

The next day the shit hit the fan.

When I got home from work, I noticed that the kids were not there. There was no supper waiting, but Courtney was.

"You rotten son-of-a-bitch." It was a good start, and there was more to come. I sat down while she paced around the kitchen table glaring at me. "For ten years, Mitch and I never once humiliated or disrespected you in any way. For ten years, we gave you all of the consideration that we could so that things would run smoothly. Now you decide that you want to be an asshole. You go down to his place of work and you make a fool out of him. You insult him in front of his co-workers and laugh about it. You have everything; a nice home, a good job, great kids and a wife. He has nothing, but you feel that you have to push him down even further. It was a rotten thing to do and right now I am ashamed to be your wife."

I didn't move. She was right.

"We have an agreement and I am willing to abide by it, but if you embarrass me one more time like that, I will walk out that door and take the kids with me."

I did not reply.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good! I am going to take a shower. Call Domino's and get a pizza. The kids are at your parents house for the night."

As I waited for the pizza I realized one important thing; I was an asshole.

Moving on

Courtney was back to normal the next day. My stupidity was never mentioned again. I never when back to the Firestone Store. I started concentrating on work and the children. For the next few years, everything went along smoothly. It was as if those few weeks had been erased from our collective minds. I did not check up on her in any fashion. It wasn't that I didn't care, but more that I didn't want to know.

Gilbert Enterprises rewarded my efforts with pay raises and promotions. I was now also in charge of the EDP department. My knowledge in that area was weak, but I knew how to effectively use my people, and it paid off.

Our friends and relatives were never aware of the passing problem and we successfully presented ourselves as a loving, happy family. As far as I know, the kids never had a clue. Amazingly, I was not bitter. I actually enjoyed my relationship and companionship with Courtney. Occasionally I would think about her and Mitch, but it quickly passed.

I had convinced myself that I was not the cuckold and that Mitch was. I took his woman and used her. It was a bit delusional, but it was something that I could live with.

Bobby finished High School and immediately joined the Air Force. Dani had a nice scholarship to Penn State and we had enough in savings to cover all her other expenses. The day after Dani left, Courtney and I sat down.

"You knew that this day was coming."

"Yes."

"Mitch will be happy that it is all finally over."

"John, I haven't seen or talked to Mitch in over six years. I have no idea where he even is."

That was good news, but I tried not to let it show. Of course, I knew why she had not seen Mitch, but there is no way that I would let her know. I really did not want to see her go. Even with the infidelity, I still loved her. I wanted to let her know, but my stupid pride was holding me back. She started talking again before I could say anything.

"John, as I remember you said that we would stay together as long as the children were still at home. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"I'm pregnant."

Two stupid people

Things were not going as I had anticipated. I got up and went outside. The fresh air helped to calm me down. I was sitting on the porch glider staring at nothing in particular.

Courtney came out and sat beside me. She placed her hand on mine, but did not say anything. Both of us had tears in our eyes. I knew now that she really wanted to stay together. It was a desperate move on her part, and I am sure that she had spent a lot of time setting it up.

"You know that I had a vasectomy six years ago?"

"Yes. It was a mean nasty thing to do. I also think that you regretted doing it."

"Why?"

"Because it effectively ended our marriage. I didn't want it to end."

"I didn't either. But I don't understand why you would think that getting pregnant would make a difference. The result of your disclosing that would produce the opposite result than what you wanted."

"I had no choice. If you had given me a clue or some type of hope, I might have done things differently. I didn't want to lose you."

"Okay. I'll bite. Who is the father?"

Courtney reached into her apron pocket and removed an envelope. "This cost me over eight thousand dollars. I have no idea who the father is, but you and I are going to raise this child as our own. They are your terms and I am going to hold you to them."

The top of the form inside read; 'Lehigh-Berks Fertility Clinic'.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,379 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories